PDA

View Full Version : WWW Miami 3R: Polona Hercog (SLO) vs. Timea Bacsinszky (SUI)

Slutiana
Mar 25th, 2010, 09:56 PM
What an amazing matchup. :bowdown: Both young ladies are so talented and need to be making their way into the top 30 soonish, love them both but I think and hope that Polona will be the victor.

iPatty
Mar 25th, 2010, 09:58 PM
Yeah, Hercog seems to be in better shape at the moment. Although if they get in backhand crosscourt rallies this match will be comical at best.

Blackeagle
Mar 25th, 2010, 09:58 PM
I don't care who wins. Thanks to both player we don't have to watch Wozniak-Li :hearts:
I'll go with Polona. Probably in 3 :)

FORZA SARITA
Mar 25th, 2010, 10:00 PM
Yeah, Hercog seems to be in better shape at the moment. Although if they get in backhand crosscourt rallies this match will be comical at best.

:lol:
go polo :worship:

Slutiana
Mar 25th, 2010, 10:02 PM
Don't you mean Timea's forehand to Polona's backhand down-the-line? :lol:

iPatty
Mar 25th, 2010, 10:10 PM
Don't you mean Timea's forehand to Polona's backhand down-the-line? :lol:

I didn't even think of that. :o

I'd sure like to watch Bacsinszky take apart Wickmayer in R4 just like she did in Luxembourg last year...:drool:

Slutiana
Mar 25th, 2010, 10:27 PM
I didn't even think of that. :o

I'd sure like to watch Bacsinszky take apart Wickmayer in R4 just like she did in Luxembourg last year...:drool:
:lol: That would be tennis unworthy of a 10k.

Yeah, it's weird because I reckon Polona has a slightly better chance to come through their third round match but against Wickmayer I would put Timea out there every single time. I just wish we could see it.

Buitenzorg
Mar 25th, 2010, 10:38 PM
Hercog 2-6 6-3 6-3