PDA

View Full Version : Screenshot of my old Mini Cooper for new Playstation 3 game.

Jay
Oct 5th, 2002, 03:31 PM
I'm not that clued up on these computer games but one's thing for sure, judging by this screenshot they are getting more and more lifelike that in a few years time it will be hard to tell the difference between the real thing.

http://jellyworld.freewebspace.com/minicooper.jpg

Keith
Oct 5th, 2002, 03:57 PM
When did PS3 come out??!!

Berlin_Calling
Oct 5th, 2002, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by Jenny fan
When did PS3 come out??!!

Un a few years Jenny Fan ;)

MartianJoeyWinson
Oct 5th, 2002, 04:35 PM
And what game is this? Jay Prout's Mini Mayhem?

Jay
Oct 5th, 2002, 06:49 PM
haha Joey

seriously I have no idea what the game is going to be called. It prolly hasn't been decided yet. A friend of mine who is an architect often works with games developers (I have no idea why games developers would require the services of someone who designs buildings) and about 6 months ago she asked me if she could come down to my garage to video a mini. This she did and I forgot all about it. Today she e-mailed me that screenshot.

I think she said it's a Swedish or Finnish company that is developing this game but I have no idea how long these things take and when it's going to be finished.

MartianJoeyWinson
Oct 5th, 2002, 10:06 PM
Will this game feature a computer generated version of Jay Prout though Jay, that's what I and many others wish to know, and could you please email me your works address again, cheers, then I can send you the necessary packages.

Yeah, games developers actually consult architects and designers regarding 3d backgrounds and so forth, it's common practice.