PDA

View Full Version : Too much love for Woz lately

Danii's Law
Mar 21st, 2010, 03:19 AM
This is for people who aren't as in love with Wozniacki as the world seems to be right now.
There are so many Woz praising threads, especially now that she is #2 and I think we need a balance.

Personally I don't like her or her game, nor do I really understand what true tennis fans, that is people who appreciate good tennis, see in her. Such a boring game.

Hopefully when Kim and Justine get their first year down, Vika finds her stride, Safina comes back, Venus plays more and Sharapova pulls her head out of her ass, then Caro will be "pushed" out of the top 5.

Now I don't hate her, I just don't like her. But if you like her stay away from this thread.

Caralenko
Mar 21st, 2010, 03:21 AM
Are we on the same forum? :spit: She's one of the most hated players out there.

osseous
Mar 21st, 2010, 03:21 AM
You forgot about Serena coming up stronger after her injury!

Anyway, she used to be love by many but now.. she's also hated by many!

Slutiana
Mar 21st, 2010, 03:24 AM
This is for people who aren't as in love with Wozniacki as the world seems to be right now.
There are so many Woz praising threads, especially now that she is #2 and I think we need a balance.

Personally I don't like her or her game, nor do I really understand what true tennis fans, that is people who appreciate good tennis, see in her. Such a boring game.

Hopefully when Kim and Justine get their first year down, Vika finds her stride, Safina comes back, Venus plays more and Sharapova pulls her head out of her ass, then Caro will be "pushed" out of the top 5.

Now I don't hate her, I just don't like her. But if you like her stay away from this thread.
KEEP ON PREACHING GURL. :inlove: Glad that finally someone is telling the truth up in this bitch! [/Diddy]

Danii's Law
Mar 21st, 2010, 03:28 AM
Are we on the same forum? :spit: She's one of the most hated players out there.

It sure doesn't seem that way at the moment. She's getting so much praise.

Blu€
Mar 21st, 2010, 03:31 AM
:haha::haha::bowdown::bowdown:

Keadz
Mar 21st, 2010, 03:34 AM
I like that she in number 2 in the world, I enjoy her personality and I enjoy watching her dismantle her oppenants. Keep it up Caroline!! :hearts:

She deserves the love because she isn't a diva, she isn't a bitch, she rarely chokes and she can keep control of her emotions.

(L)

In saying that, she is probably the most bagged player on Tennisforum, so this thread is stupid to say the least.

fantic
Mar 21st, 2010, 03:40 AM
many pundits here seem to despise or hate her game..:shrug:

PLP
Mar 21st, 2010, 03:44 AM

:lol:

Sorry, but this is hilarious. It's unbelievable how much hate she gets...just sayin.

SIN DIOS NI LEY
Mar 21st, 2010, 03:53 AM
Undeserved imo

Dani12
Mar 21st, 2010, 03:59 AM
:lol: Possibly the most ironic threads ever.

Jajaloo
Mar 21st, 2010, 04:39 AM
:lol: :lol:

Danii's Law go read the "Miami: Who gets Henin" thread. I guarantee your wig will come flying off!

kman
Mar 21st, 2010, 04:45 AM
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kd7ox62s8ZI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kd7ox62s8ZI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Danii's Law
Mar 21st, 2010, 09:00 AM
I was reading the "The new world No.2 on herself : "I'm a great player"" thread and the first 3 pages, everyone is just praising her for not being humble, that's why I started this thread.
Referring to the amount of love she gets does not just refer to this forum, It's everywhere. All my friends love her and she is the most looked up profile on wtatour.com, and she isn't even that hot.
This is just a place for people who agree that she stinks to vent as she transitions into the second best player in the world somehow.

Jean-Henri
Mar 21st, 2010, 09:10 AM

Greatest joke of the year.
I love sarcasm .
For a minute I even thought you were being serious :-)

Nikkiri
Mar 21st, 2010, 09:12 AM
Oh, another thread about Wozniacki.

http://i44.tinypic.com/oct1u.gif

AnomyBC
Mar 21st, 2010, 09:12 AM
I'm just guessing here, but I think the love has to do with her being awesome, amazing, beautiful, lovable, adorable and the future of tennis :inlove:

Also, I don't think Sharapova's problem is her head being in her ass---I'm pretty sure it's her shoulder :shrug:

Bronx19
Mar 21st, 2010, 10:31 AM
How could you not like her? She's always happy and a good sort.

Danii's Law
Mar 21st, 2010, 10:34 AM
:lol: You are gay.

She is (unlike her tennis strategy perhaps) the hottest babe in the top ten. Her nearest rivlal, Pova is at n° 13. Above that on the rankings, it doesn't get any sexier than Woz.

So your friends (obviously hetro's) are justified in having the hots for her.

Don't know about you but I like my women to have a neck. Wozniacki has no definition from face to neck. No chin.

C. W. Fields
Mar 21st, 2010, 10:34 AM
DL, if you feel all alone in despising Caro, you should try do a "Do you love or hate Wozniacki?" poll. I guarantee you'll find you have many 'friends'! :rolleyes:

Hayato
Mar 21st, 2010, 10:35 AM
I like her a lot :) I think she has a wonderful tennis game, I enjoy her matches thoroughly. And people can say that and write praise wherever they want here. God knows there's already too much negativity and criticism going on around here (sorry to break it to you but you're defnitiely not the first person here to bash her game, in fact you're probably the 300th or something around there).

Princeza
Mar 21st, 2010, 11:36 AM
She's just too lovely.
http://www.smileys-gratuits.fr/Smile/Nature/soleil3.gif

Dodoboy.
Mar 21st, 2010, 11:44 AM
Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited for the final today!

thrust
Mar 21st, 2010, 02:28 PM
:lol:

Sorry, but this is hilarious. It's unbelievable how much hate she gets...just sayin.

SO TRUE! JEALOUS, FRUSTRATED FANS OF LESSER FORMER TOP PLALYERS-LOL!!

FormerlyKnownAs
Mar 21st, 2010, 03:05 PM
I'm just guessing here, but I think the love has to do with her being awesome, amazing, beautiful, lovable, adorable and the future of tennis :inlove:

Also, I don't think Sharapova's problem is her head being in her ass---I'm pretty sure it's her shoulder :shrug:

Ah but you forgot, if you stick your head up your arse, theres a good chance you might seriously injure your shoulder doing it. :devil:

Don't know about you but I like my women to have a neck. Wozniacki has no definition from face to neck. No chin.

Maybe so, but then she cannot reach round to stick her head up her arse and hurt her shoulder. :bigwave:

carling
Mar 21st, 2010, 04:57 PM
Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited for the final today!

Ditto! GO CAROLINE!!!

WozLolz
Mar 21st, 2010, 05:15 PM

pardon me for jumping in this (cess)pool of juvenile, but here it goes. Caroline has
a chin and a neck. She may not have the strongest jawline, but if you're so concerned about a woman's jawline, you probably are gay.
:wavey:

Good luck, Caroline!!!:hearts:

Danii's Law
Mar 22nd, 2010, 06:39 AM
Bottom line she lost so she stinks.

Wannabeknowitall
Mar 22nd, 2010, 07:04 AM

I don't like her.
I don't feel a player who has a horrid record against most of the players in the top 10, should be ranked number two in the world.
I find her game indulgent and lacking anything that inspires me.

skanky~skanketta
Mar 22nd, 2010, 07:26 AM
Way too many trolls in this place.