PDA

View Full Version : Who Can Stop Caro Wozniacki From Rise To SEWTA #1 Before USO 2010

SAISAI-GOAT
Mar 20th, 2010, 01:24 AM
WELL THE OLD ANSWER WAS SERENA BUT NOW SERENA'S SERIOUS INJURY PUTS ALOT OF UNCERTAINTY INTO THIS SITUATION :unsure:

nfl46
Mar 20th, 2010, 01:28 AM
Serena will still have at least a 500 point lead over Woz wins IW and Miami. On top of that, Woz has over a 1,000 to defend during clay season. :) Its all on her racket though.

Gdsimmons
Mar 20th, 2010, 01:31 AM
The Woz won't be number one..at least not anytime this year. Serena has 7 points to defend leading up to the FO. Im confident that Serena will pick up points during the clay season.

kman
Mar 20th, 2010, 01:31 AM
Serena will still have at least a 500 point lead over Woz wins IW and Miami. On top of that, Woz has over a 1,000 to defend during clay season. :) Its all on her racket though.

Thread title says before USO, not before FO.

I don't think Caro will make #1. I'll be happy if she makes #2.

allrounder
Mar 20th, 2010, 01:33 AM
I was expecting to see all the Golden Flowers in the poll as potential 'dangerous floaters' for Caro to face :lol:

Venus is about the only 1 that can gain a lot isn't she to get near to no.1 in the future besides Caro? She needs to do well in Miami and clay season though.

nfl46
Mar 20th, 2010, 01:34 AM
Thread title says before USO, not before FO.

I don't think Caro will make #1. I'll be happy if she makes #2.

Woz still won't be number one, even at the end of the year. Serena shows up and shows out at Grand Slams. Woz will only be number one if 1) Serena doesn't play any GS the rest of the rest 2) Woz wins a GS or two ; I don't see either of those happening.

Noctis
Mar 20th, 2010, 02:20 AM
Get Original Na Goat :rolleyes:
I started Caro *1 threads omg at bootlegs :rolls:

SAISAI-GOAT
Mar 20th, 2010, 03:12 AM
Get Original Na Goat :rolleyes:
I started Caro *1 threads omg at bootlegs :rolls:

:hug: