Oct 5th, 2002, 10:25 AM
In movie called 'Red Dragon'

http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hv&cf=info&id=1808410341

Kiwi_Boy
Oct 5th, 2002, 10:31 AM
i cant wait,i love those movies,they are so thrilling and chilling!:bounce:

billybizar
Oct 5th, 2002, 05:50 PM
I'm very sceptic about this one. So far the Hannibal movies have been made by distinguished directors (Mann, Demme and Scott) who all have a great eye for the visuals.

But who the hell is Brett Ratner? 'Money Talks', 'Rush Hour'(??), 'The Family Man'(???) are not exactly cinematic tour de forces if you ask me. Dino must have great faith in him.

shirley
Oct 5th, 2002, 06:04 PM
Edward Norton :drool: :drool: :drool:

Luna_Angel_84
Oct 5th, 2002, 09:24 PM
Any hot women in it?

YSL
Oct 5th, 2002, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by Luna_Angel_84
Any hot women in it?

LOL!!

If you like them.. Mary Louise Parker and Emily Watson are in it, I believe..

But I am REALLY looking forward to Red Dragon - Couldn't get tickets for preview tonight, so am going on Thursday :bounce:

From the snippets that I've seen - It looks incredibly true to the book. And well, we get to see more evidence of Hannibal as the chilling, dangerous being that he is - As compared to the almost-cartoon like character in "Hannibal". It's another welcome return to the familiar sets first used in The Silence Of The Lambs.

Let's hope I'm not disappointed!

billybizar
Oct 10th, 2002, 05:37 AM
It's another welcome return to the familiar sets first used in The Silence Of The Lambs

Actually they were first used in "Manhunter". The first 'Hannibal' movie no many people have seen apparently.

"Red Dragon" is kind of a remake of the magnificent "Manhunter". I'm pretty sure that a lightweight like Ratner is lacking the capabilities of intellectual Michael Mann who injected the story with cerebral psycho- analytic subtilities that go beyond the ordinary film aesthetics.

But Ok, I guess we have to give him the benefit of the doubt.

tennisIlove09
Oct 10th, 2002, 07:12 AM
I saw it. It's very good. Ralph is too good. It was much better then 'Hannibal' IMO. Very scary. Edward Norton is very good too. So is Emily Watson.

I highly recommend it.