PDA

View Full Version : Indian Wells Retro QF: Who Will Arrive At The Net First, Sam or Maria Jose???

SAISAI-GOAT
Mar 17th, 2010, 02:32 AM
the playing style of this match is going to be like from the 1980s :spit:

both players trying to attack the net on every point and end with volley :lol:

the crowd probably won't expect it, but there may not be a big crowd anyway :lol:

C.MARTINEZ
Mar 17th, 2010, 02:33 AM
A very interesting match...:bounce::bounce:

MJMS please!! :)

Lacrish
Mar 17th, 2010, 03:24 AM
MJMS in 2, Vamos! :rocker2:

égalité
Mar 17th, 2010, 03:26 AM
There's no reason why Sam should lose this match, so clearly MJMS in 2 :hysteric:

BlackPanther.
Mar 17th, 2010, 03:31 AM
Stosur in 3. Has to prove why she is new top 10 :rolleyes:

The Kaz
Mar 17th, 2010, 03:34 AM
Stosur in 3. Has to prove why she is new top 10 :rolleyes:

Gee, she is already criticised about her performances as a top 10 and she hasn't even a played a match yet :o :rolleyes:

Sam will win in 3 tight sets 6-4 3-6 6-4

(I want both players to reach the SF though :hysteric:)

Justin SW
Mar 17th, 2010, 03:36 AM
MJMS. Sam will be fucked up by the fact she's not the one coming to the net and will frame a couple of thousands of balls as always :lol:

SAISAI-GOAT
Mar 17th, 2010, 03:37 AM
MJMS. Sam will be fucked up by the fact she's not the one coming to the net and will frame a couple of thousands of balls as always :lol:

:spit: :haha:

but won't MJMS be confused by the fact that she is not coming to net :shrug:

MJMS
Mar 17th, 2010, 03:37 AM
MJ please!! she need more points for improving her ranking!!:angel::angel::angel:

Golovinjured.
Mar 17th, 2010, 05:03 AM
There's no reason why Sam should lose this match, so clearly MJMS in 2 :hysteric:

:hysteric:

Stosur beat her in Fed Cup, so she can do it again here. :hearts:

Huntress55
Mar 17th, 2010, 06:41 AM
Sammy to win :D

Rafito.
Mar 17th, 2010, 06:43 AM
Cant believe im going to be rooting for Sammy! Kick her ass two bagels would be nice.

Keadz
Mar 17th, 2010, 06:56 AM
This matchup is bad, for both players.

I never had confidence in Sam continuing to beat MJMS until Fed Cup, now I don't know what to expect. In saying that, MJMS played shit at Fed Cup and seems to be playing a lot better now. Very nervous.

The match though, could be decided on a pretty basic rule...who ever is serving better will win.

I'll go for Sam in 2, because she has surprised me a lot already this tournament. :)

fufuqifuqishahah
Mar 17th, 2010, 07:01 AM
would like some awesome volley ralleys

perhaps MJMS will end up hitting sam's racket with her racket, lie about it, and win the game

jjlove
Mar 17th, 2010, 09:09 AM
would like some awesome volley ralleys

perhaps MJMS will end up hitting sam's racket with her racket, lie about it, and win the game

OMG, you are so funny, original and unique. I can stop laughing at your funny remark (maybe you are not smart enough to realise I am being sarcastic so I assume I have to tell you clearly)