youizahoe
Mar 17th, 2010, 12:22 AM
Funny my mum said he was a weirdo :rolls:

Rafito.
Mar 17th, 2010, 12:23 AM
Her dad is cool!

youizahoe
Mar 17th, 2010, 12:25 AM
He's weird, which coach comes up at 5-0 lead and tell your pupil what to do? :smash:

Marty-Dom
Mar 17th, 2010, 12:30 AM
He's weird, which coach comes up at 5-0 lead and tell your pupil what to do? :smash:

He told her (figuratively) to just step on Nadia's jugular and finish her off. Important lesson in my opinion. Caro needs a killer instinct.

youizahoe
Mar 17th, 2010, 12:31 AM
He told her (figuratively) to just step on Nadia's jugular and finish her off. Important lesson in my opinion. Caro needs a killer instinct.

It was not necessary. At a 5-0 lead, a coach blabbering to it's pupil could possible get the pupil out of her/his momentum. In fact I never saw any coach coming at a 5-0 lead to blabber about what he thinks, he/she should do.

Hayato
Mar 17th, 2010, 12:34 AM
Yeah, she should really come on tennisfourm and listen to all the experts. I'm sure she'd agree that you guys have more of an idea about closing out matches on the WTA tour than she or her coach does.

ZODIAC
Mar 17th, 2010, 12:48 AM
who knows what he was saying in their language,maybe they were just gossiping about other stuff or asking her if she is peeing a lot or if her drawers fit properly...it could be anything since we dont undestand their language.

young_gunner913
Mar 17th, 2010, 12:52 AM
Her dad came out and told her not to retire this time, they were betting on her to win.

Marty-Dom
Mar 17th, 2010, 12:53 AM
who knows what he was saying in their language,maybe they were just gossiping about other stuff or asking her if she is peeing a lot or if her drawers fit properly...it could be anything since we dont undestand their language.

In case you didn't notice, this is a very international community. We all post in English, but many of us speak other languages. I happen to speak Polish so I understood what he said.

moon
Mar 17th, 2010, 12:54 AM
Tracy Austin said it didn't make any sense.
Maybe he just likes hearing himself talk, lol.

mykarma
Mar 17th, 2010, 12:59 AM
It was not necessary. At a 5-0 lead, a coach blabbering to it's pupil could possible get the pupil out of her/his momentum. In fact I never saw any coach coming at a 5-0 lead to blabber about what he thinks, he/she should do.
Perhaps Kim's coach should have given her a pep talk.

Ferg
Mar 17th, 2010, 12:59 AM
They're pretty funny commentators. Was the same guy who said 'I wish she'd just shut up' about Jaja in Dubai? :lol:

King Halep
Mar 17th, 2010, 01:02 AM
maybe they were just gossiping about other stuff or asking her if she is peeing a lot or if her drawers fit properly...it could be anything since we dont undestand their language.

:)

Serena y Monica
Mar 17th, 2010, 01:21 AM
Yeah, she should really come on tennisfourm and listen to all the experts. I'm sure she'd agree that you guys have more of an idea about closing out matches on the WTA tour than she or her coach does.

This!

nicidle
Mar 17th, 2010, 03:20 AM
oh did he really say so? (Though i agree) It's actually ok to call sb a bitch when comentating?

youizahoe
Mar 17th, 2010, 03:25 AM
Her dad came out and told her not to retire this time, they were betting on her to win.

omg i just spit my water on the screen :sobbing:

kman
Mar 17th, 2010, 03:30 AM

I laughed.

Jajaloo
Mar 17th, 2010, 04:41 AM
She might not have had the confidence to close the match out, or just wanted some perspect.

This whole on court coaching thing is rubbish anyway. If a player can not win a match, without getting their coach out on court during the match, then they shouldn't be on the tour. For all players, not just Caro. I love Caro :inlove: