PDA

View Full Version : i can smell the sea

Poe
Oct 5th, 2002, 02:05 AM
it's so cool if you're in ontario go outside... huricane lily is passing over us and it's so beautiful outside right now

there's just a gentle wind and a light rain with the tropical air and what's really freaky is that you can smell the ocean when you go outside

it's really a beautiful night.. me and my friend were just standing outside enjoying it it's very peaceful

Kiwi_Boy
Oct 5th, 2002, 02:07 AM
that sounds nice:drool:
enjoy!:)

Jetta
Oct 5th, 2002, 02:08 AM
I think Poe should go to Seattle......:o

The Vampiress
Oct 5th, 2002, 02:09 AM
ooooooooohhhhh the space needle allways wanted to go there, and the Boeing plant in Tacoma, and Walla Walla, yep defintly have to go there.

Jetta
Oct 5th, 2002, 02:10 AM
lmao Walla Walla :D

but that's like on the opposite side of the state though :D

Poe
Oct 5th, 2002, 02:11 AM
why what's happening in seattle? lol lemme guess there's like a huge storm or something

The Vampiress
Oct 5th, 2002, 02:14 AM
it has a fjord:D and its near magnificent Oregon :kiss: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Crazy Canuck
Oct 5th, 2002, 02:14 AM
peaceful winds? :o

Not here :o The winds are raging here, I can't wait to go wait for the bus :D

Kiwi_Boy
Oct 5th, 2002, 02:17 AM
seattle,mmmmm coffee:drool:

Poe
ah ok i'm further north than you i guess we're just catching the edge maybe ;)

though it sounds like it might be picking up out there lol.... the power flickering isn't a good sign

Jetta
Originally posted by Poe
why what's happening in seattle? lol lemme guess there's like a huge storm or something

peaceful wind and rain all the time.....well most of the time :p

Poe
Oct 5th, 2002, 02:19 AM
Originally posted by Alexis

peaceful wind and rain all the time.....well most of the time :p

i really should go there then :)

but i can't live without my harsh snowy winters :D

Jetta
Oct 5th, 2002, 02:22 AM
oooooooo snow..........ski :cool:

The Vampiress
Oct 5th, 2002, 02:23 AM
I geuss your sleepless in Seattle huh Alexis;)

Jetta
Oct 5th, 2002, 02:26 AM
I am still on western time zone.......I can't sleep until 4 am here on east coast ;)

The Vampiress
Oct 5th, 2002, 02:28 AM
did marri tell you who Blake was??

Poe
Oct 5th, 2002, 02:29 AM
omg lol it has changed severely here now and we are getting totally dumped on :D

Jetta
Oct 5th, 2002, 02:31 AM
Originally posted by Allegra
did marri tell you who Blake was??

pffffft yes.......that moron

:D

moving on.....

Poe should go out and just enjoy getting soaked by lily :D

It will be so great, getting the natural tropical air and all that uh...yeah :D

Kiwi_Boy
Oct 5th, 2002, 02:35 AM
haha poe,just when you started to enjoy it....;)
heavy rain is nice when your inside and watching/listening to it:)

the cat
Oct 5th, 2002, 02:38 AM
That sounds great, Poe! :D But there's nothing like the brisk fresh air smell of the Long Island Sound on a breezy night! It's such a delight! :)

And I hope Lily doesn't so too much damage. I've seen first hand the damage Hurricane's can do. And it's not a pretty sight! :eek:

Jetta
Oct 5th, 2002, 02:38 AM
I remember when I was in Alaska this summer.....it rained like every 20 minutes there......downpours too, not those little misty rains.....it was pretty bad :D

But I stayed out and canoe for an hour almost everyday with my swollen arm :D

Poe
Oct 5th, 2002, 02:55 AM
heavy rain is nice when your inside and watching/listening to it

i couldn't agree more :)

the cat
Oct 5th, 2002, 02:56 AM
Alexis, you canoed for almost an hour a day with a swollen arm while on vacation? Now that's playing hurt! :D

I hope Hurricane Lily passes without doing devastating damage. That would be a blessing! :)

Poe
Oct 5th, 2002, 02:59 AM
that reminds me of when i had the brilliant idea of canoeing to this remote island in algonquin park when i was like 8 years old and the winds picked up and my canoe started filling up with water and i thought i was going to die :)

Kiwi_Boy
Oct 5th, 2002, 03:06 AM
omg that would be scary especialy for a kid!:eek: death by drowning,the worst thought one can have!:eek:
i saw a thing on a travel show on algonquin n.p it looked nice,and it had wolf's that howled at night(*shudder*):)

Crazy Canuck
Oct 5th, 2002, 04:53 AM
It was only really windy here for a short while.

Then it rained for about half an hour, now its just gusty winds and the air is nice and crisp.

I walked in the rain for a bit after I got off the bus - I love walking in the rain, it is my favourite time to reflect.

My freinds were boring (playing poker, not fun to watch), so I took the bus downtown to grab some food, and took the 40 minute walk home in the nice weather :D