PDA

View Full Version : Conservatives wish physical violence and death upon Matt Damon

dementieva's fan
Mar 13th, 2010, 08:49 AM
Conservatives neocons are mad as hell over Matt Damon's new movie 'Green Zone'. Reading the conservative blogs has been pretty funny, these guys need some serious help- they are wishing death upon Matt Damon and threatening physical violence against him (check this out on Brietbart http://bighollywood.breitbart.com/jjmnolte/2010/03/12/review-matt-damon-paul-greengrass-get-their-hateamerica-on-in-green-zone/#idc-cover). All just because Matt Damon made a movie which exposes their beloved Bush/Cheney's lies and deception :baby:

kwilliams
Mar 13th, 2010, 03:00 PM
And he was mean about Palin. I'm sure they haven't forgotten that!

gentenaire
Mar 13th, 2010, 03:47 PM
everyone in the audience with an IQ above 75 remembered the well known fact that the United Nations, France, Germany, and Russia (among others) all had the same intel we did showing Saddam in possession of WMD?

Hang on? Didn't France insist there were no WMD? Freedom fries anyone?

I also notice the people there are getting Iraq and Afghanistan mixed up, as usual.

miffedmax
Mar 14th, 2010, 06:01 AM
Pretty much. Even much of our own intelligence community disputed whether Saddam had WMD, and, in fact, the UN flat out said he didn't. Remember what the neoclowns were saying about Hans Blix back in 2003?

The Prophet
Mar 14th, 2010, 09:54 PM
Not surprisingly, Green Zone bombed this weekend.

Matty can find solace in knowing that 4 minutes of "Matt Damon" is still a YouTube classic. :lol:

PajyQrpu26I