PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else here that heard the new Underworld CD?

Hagar
Oct 4th, 2002, 09:32 PM
I think it's amazing. I love that band (well, as far you can call this a band - sounds so traditional).
Absolutely great amazing stuff.
:bounce:

E. Blackadder
Oct 4th, 2002, 09:33 PM
I loved 'Born Slippy' but I didn't hear the new cd YET! :bounce:

Princess Fiona
Oct 4th, 2002, 09:41 PM
I love the song "Two Months Off" (and I like a lot of their older stuff, too) - maybe I should check it out! :bounce: ;)

Hagar
Oct 4th, 2002, 09:45 PM
Franziska, I heard that song and I knew I would buy the whole CD without listening to any other track. "Two Months Off" in the morning makes me feel... like I have... two months off. Happy illusion...

MartianJoeyWinson
Oct 4th, 2002, 10:17 PM
I haven't bought it yet, is it better than Beaucoup Fish? (that was a quality album)

Hagar
Oct 5th, 2002, 07:53 AM
Beaucoup Fish is a fantastic album, this one is as good but different in the sense that it is less somber and dark.

Princess Fiona
Oct 5th, 2002, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by Hagar
Franziska, I heard that song and I knew I would buy the whole CD without listening to any other track. "Two Months Off" in the morning makes me feel... like I have... two months off. Happy illusion...

"Two Months Off" IS amazing - Underworld make great dance music, and great treadmill music. :D Not that they play Underworld at MY gym... :rolleyes: ;) My favourite song is "Jumbo". I'll have to seriously consider getting this new album! :bounce:

Hagar
Oct 5th, 2002, 05:04 PM
Franziska, you are again right on: JUMBO IS A WONDERFUL SONG. I actually bought "Beaucoup Fish" after having heard "Jumbo" once. That was enough; I knew the album could be nothing but fantastic.
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

MartianJoeyWinson
Oct 5th, 2002, 05:11 PM
*digging Beaucoup Fish out now*

Hagar
Oct 5th, 2002, 05:16 PM
Well, so far few posters have come out as Underworld fans, but I have to say that it is a selection of fine and exquisite posters!

BTW, the first track of "Beaucoup Fish" is absolutely crazy, isn't it? You don't need drugs or alcohol to achieve a trance, just listening to this is enough!:drool:

Princess Fiona
Oct 5th, 2002, 05:39 PM
*putting all Underworld CDs on Amazon Wish List* ;)

I have been listening to Underworld heaps since the creation of this thread, Hagar, so thank YOU! :)

I'm sure there are more fans... where are yooooou... ;)

MartianJoeyWinson
Oct 5th, 2002, 09:09 PM
Cups is weird, but I mean, none of the stuff makes any sense, yet it does... if you know what I mean. I could sit listening to Underworld in the garden on a summers day all day... of course with beer.