PDA

View Full Version : Live streams for today´s IW matches, does anyone know?

danieln1
Mar 10th, 2010, 04:08 PM
Will we be able to watch some matches from today???

Jorn
Mar 10th, 2010, 04:11 PM
No.

is1531
Mar 10th, 2010, 05:51 PM
Will we be able to watch some matches from today???

You can get matches on Saturday from round 2 until the end. All these matches coming up now through Friday are lousy matches anyway. :)

Certinfy
Mar 10th, 2010, 05:52 PM
Na, streaming starts saturday as said above. And I agreed with is1531 as well, these matches going up to saturday are just boring.

Andreas
Mar 10th, 2010, 05:53 PM
You can get matches on Saturday from round 2 until the end. All these matches coming up now through Friday are lousy matches anyway. :)

:help: You're not a real tennis fan. Matches not involving high ranked players are not lousy :lol:

BournemouthBoy
Mar 10th, 2010, 06:01 PM
i would bet you any money the order of play for stadium 1 today is more competative than what we will see on the same court on Saturday, true wta fans would rather watch todays play!

Slampova
Mar 10th, 2010, 06:02 PM
I wanna watch most of the matches today :sobbing: have to follow live scores just instead :sad:

BournemouthBoy
Mar 10th, 2010, 06:03 PM
will have to watch Man United humiliate Milan instead

empressionist
Mar 10th, 2010, 06:06 PM
dokic vs. dushevina is on today. i'd like to see that one...

Jorn
Mar 10th, 2010, 06:08 PM
Saturday's 2pm match will be on ES, may be the first Streaming...

Rex59
Mar 10th, 2010, 06:11 PM
dokic vs. dushevina is on today. i'd like to see that one...

Agreed. :)

sammy01
Mar 10th, 2010, 06:23 PM
will have to watch Man United humiliate Milan instead

beckham back at old trafford :drool:

pav
Mar 10th, 2010, 06:23 PM
Real examples of bloody tennis fans saying all of these early matches are lousy shit rubbish whatever. Sounds like buggers who spout off on the radio, saying "I only watch the tennis from the quarter finals on, that's when it gets interesting"
Some great matchups today that I would like to watch.

sweetpeas
Mar 10th, 2010, 06:50 PM
Sick of t.t.c.! atp atp atp..Gosh!

tennismaster8820
Mar 10th, 2010, 06:58 PM
All we can do is bitch about it every season!
It's borring if you are not tennis fan.

sammy01
Mar 10th, 2010, 07:01 PM
the sad thing is for some of us the early rounds are the only chance we get to see our favourites :halp: :tape: :sad:

Aravanecaravan
Mar 10th, 2010, 07:18 PM
the sad thing is for some of us the early rounds are the only chance we get to see our favourites :halp: :tape: :sad:

That's why I like going to the early rounds of tournaments and taking pictures and video requests for people. I think there's a number of folks here who like to do that for others who can't see their faves on TV.

sammy01
Mar 10th, 2010, 07:21 PM
That's why I like going to the early rounds of tournaments and taking pictures and video requests for people. I think there's a number of folks here who like to do that for others who can't see their faves on TV.

sadly chak wont be at PVB shes playing in spain instead, so you cant take me chak pics. oh and i finally got round to seeing some youtube clips of PVB and it looks nice, still miss AI though.

Aravanecaravan
Mar 10th, 2010, 07:22 PM
sadly chak wont be at PVB shes playing in spain instead, so you cant take me chak pics. oh and i finally got round to seeing some youtube clips of PVB and it looks nice, still miss AI though.

She'll be at Miami, though, no?

sammy01
Mar 10th, 2010, 07:25 PM
She'll be at Miami, though, no?

i didn't know you were off to miami to, in that case pics please haha. hope you have fun. im doing nottingham (itf), birmingham and hopefully eastbourne this year though only 1 day there.

Aravanecaravan
Mar 10th, 2010, 07:29 PM
Yep, six days in Miami and all week at PVB. This is my "annual vacation", lol.

I'll add Chakvetadze to my Miami list. I was able to get some practice shots of her in my photos from last year. She was hitting with Jie Zheng.

goldenlox
Mar 10th, 2010, 07:32 PM
Justine is playing today. The WTA had no stream for the Kim-Jelena match at a Tier I last summer. They do a lousy job.
I know there are cameras there, WTA should have Stadium Court for their Tier Is and Super Tier Is streamed, without exception.

sammy01
Mar 10th, 2010, 07:37 PM
Yep, six days in Miami and all week at PVB. This is my "annual vacation", lol.

I'll add Chakvetadze to my Miami list. I was able to get some practice shots of her in my photos from last year. She was hitting with Jie Zheng.

cool, yeah it is nice to have tennis 'vacations'. if you want to post the anna pics in her forum or pm me them and i'll post them, we love all chak pics lol

BuTtErFrEnA
Mar 10th, 2010, 08:22 PM

don't you work for the wta?

Edinboro
Mar 10th, 2010, 08:32 PM
Just be happy tennis is advanced to the point where we actually have a scoreboard to follow. I can't imagine what it was like for fans in the 80s and beyond.

goldenlox
Mar 10th, 2010, 08:35 PM
It was like what the ITF forum is now. Someone calls up and asks who won the matches.

danieln1
Mar 10th, 2010, 09:04 PM
I asked because I wanted to see Dokic playing... now I don´t think she´ll be around until saturday (hopefully I´m wrong)

iGOAT
Mar 10th, 2010, 09:22 PM
The sad part is that there could be streams but for some stupid reason the WTA doesn't let there be.

If they just took their stupid minds away from potential dollar$ they get by selling their matches, they'd realize if they made it free more people could watch it and become fans and then sponsors would feel as if their money was going somewhere.

is1531
Mar 10th, 2010, 09:45 PM
don't you work for the wta?

I already paid my money to get my 17 WTA matches on TennnisTV.com starting on Saturday and will also see 12 hours of live action per day beginning Saturday. If I miss a match it's not the end of the world. I am watching Tennis since the 60's. Anything is better than watching in the internet on slow speed. Sports fans always want something for free.

If these early matches are so ctitical to your heart, then take a vacation every year when they play at Indian Wells. In the meantime Tennis has enough saturation. I will wait PATIENTLY until Saturday.:wavey:

Go Wickmayer, Sharapova, Lisicki.

Midnight_Robber
Mar 10th, 2010, 10:02 PM
Early rounds are just that - early rounds. Doesn't automatically mean that all the matches are low quality, boring or inferior. For such a big event they sure have lousy coverage.

Aravanecaravan
Mar 10th, 2010, 10:10 PM
It's as much to do with paying camera operators and video technicians for extra days as anything. Otherwise, it would be easy to stream it to countries outside the US, if they wanted to stage a local "blackout" to get people to buy tickets. I think the cost issue is the big reason.

is1531
Mar 10th, 2010, 11:07 PM
The WTA should be lucky that we have as much streaming as we do. I watched early matches from Monterrey with 50 people there. The entire tournament was even less thrilling. It would nice if somebody could beat the Williams sisters once in awhile. I actually wish I never saw the choke of Azerenka up a set and 4-0 in the 2nd set at Australia. That was not fun watching that collapse,lol. Hopefully Wickmayer can bring something to the table at Indian Wells.

danieln1
Mar 10th, 2010, 11:31 PM
I asked because I wanted to see Dokic playing... now I don´t think she´ll be around until saturday (hopefully I´m wrong)

glad they didn´t show that shitty match... dokic is hopeless nowadays

Slammer7
Mar 11th, 2010, 12:03 AM
The WTA should be lucky that we have as much streaming as we do. I watched early matches from Monterrey with 50 people there. The entire tournament was even less thrilling. It would nice if somebody could beat the Williams sisters once in awhile. I actually wish I never saw the choke of Azerenka up a set and 4-0 in the 2nd set at Australia. That was not fun watching that collapse,lol. Hopefully Wickmayer can bring something to the table at Indian Wells.

Huh? :confused: They had 28 losses last year, 23 of those to the tour. :confused:

Midnight_Robber
Mar 11th, 2010, 01:07 AM
Huh? :confused: They had 28 losses last year, 23 of those to the tour. :confused:

But that's not enough apparently. They still win far too much and just ought to lose more in order to make the tour genuinely competitive. :shrug:

Spiritof42
Mar 11th, 2010, 08:46 AM
I find it ironic that many small tournaments like Monterrey, Istanbul, Budapest, etc. get much better early round coverage than the two biggest American tournaments outside the USO (Indian Wells and Miami), which are supposed to be two of the crown jewels in the WTA calendar.

Someone mentioned TennisTV.com. Well, 17 women's matches might sound a lot, until you realize it's 17 out of a total of 70. And it's probably going to be less than 17 for Miami. I don't expect the women to get equal coverage, but something like 25 WTA matches + 45 ATP matches would have been a more acceptable ratio than 17 + 53 IMO. For comparison, this year TennisTV showed 22 WTA matches from Dubai, even though it's not a "Premier Mandadory" tournament. Why can't they show at least as many women's matches from IW and Miami?

I don't mind paying for it, but I wish there would be a bit more parity in coverage. They seem to think they need to have commentators for every single match, but they don't. That could save them some money. Most of the commentators they use for WTA matches suck anyway.

BournemouthBoy
Mar 11th, 2010, 09:03 PM
live audio from stadium court at http://radiotennis.com/schedules.php free for today only, your have to sign up though.

MBM
Mar 11th, 2010, 09:08 PM
I find it ironic that many small tournaments like Monterrey, Istanbul, Budapest, etc. get much better early round coverage than the two biggest American tournaments outside the USO (Indian Wells and Miami), which are supposed to be two of the crown jewels in the WTA calendar.

Someone mentioned TennisTV.com. Well, 17 women's matches might sound a lot, until you realize it's 17 out of a total of 70. And it's probably going to be less than 17 for Miami. I don't expect the women to get equal coverage, but something like 25 WTA matches + 45 ATP matches would have been a more acceptable ratio than 17 + 53 IMO. For comparison, this year TennisTV showed 22 WTA matches from Dubai, even though it's not a "Premier Mandadory" tournament. Why can't they show at least as many women's matches from IW and Miami?

I don't mind paying for it, but I wish there would be a bit more parity in coverage. They seem to think they need to have commentators for every single match, but they don't. That could save them some money. Most of the commentators they use for WTA matches suck anyway.

last year was beyond a FAIL in the UK. There was no way of watching the QF/SF/Final of Miami live... they wereshown the next day. Not even on eurosport player

jasminefu623
Mar 12th, 2010, 12:48 PM
no livestream for today as well???

Vartan
Mar 12th, 2010, 05:33 PM
Same question here, any live streams today? I want to see pova play.

Edinboro
Mar 12th, 2010, 05:45 PM
Looks doubtful guys.. Hopefully that will change tomorrow. :/

TLP
Mar 12th, 2010, 09:48 PM
Sick of t.t.c.! atp atp atp..Gosh!

Gawd, for so long I have felt the same way. Even when you put on the advance button all you see is ATP. I complained directly to TTC a few years back and got nothing in return. It burns me up to have great WTA matches ignored over and over again. Not sure how to approach the problem.

slk45
Mar 13th, 2010, 03:21 AM
Na, streaming starts saturday as said above. And I agreed with is1531 as well, these matches going up to saturday are just boring.
Justine is playing today.
Gisela Dulko took out Justine Henin 6-2, 1-6, 6-4 in 2R play. Yep, just another lousy boring match. :rolleyes:
Some of the best tennis you'll ever see are in early round matches.

The WTA had no stream for the Kim-Jelena match at a Tier I last summer. They do a lousy job.
I know there are cameras there, WTA should have Stadium Court for their Tier Is and Super Tier Is streamed, without exception.That's what I've been telling you, Goldie. The WTA's only interest is in furthering the WTA, not the players, not the fans, not the tennis. Ridiculous that this mandatory tournament does not have early rounds at least live streamed. If they'd been doing their marketing job, they would have had them televised.

Go Gise! :cheer:

Spiritof42
Mar 13th, 2010, 06:52 AM
Just checked TennisTV.com to see what matches will be shown tomorrow. Apparently, it will be:

Stadium I: all 3 ATP matches, but only 2 out of 3 WTA matches :(
Stadium II: all 4 ATP matches (including 1 doubles match), but none of the WTA matches :mad:
Stadium III: all 3 ATP matches, but none of the WTA matches either :fiery:

So it looks like it's going to be a whopping 10 men's matches to a paltry 2 matches on the women's side. ATP-only coverage of Stadiums 2 and 3. They're even going to air some men's doubles, for chrissake. Talk about adding insult to injury. :weirdo:

No Zvonareva vs Stephens even though it's on center court (and Vera is the defending champ). No Azarenka vs Bammer despite the fact that Vika is one of the top seeds. No Jankovic, no Ivanovic, no Hantuchova.

The crews will be there all day, they'll just turn off the cameras during the women's matches they don't want to show.

And this site calls itself the official live tennis website of the SEWTA tour. :tape: It was like this last year too, but since they kept saying they would be covering more matches in 2010, I was hoping the women's coverage would improve. I guess I was wrong.

What's the situation on EuroSport/ES player?

lienie18
Mar 13th, 2010, 07:27 AM
Hi guys,

Eurosport will start broadcasting today, what matches will they be showing?

Noctis
Mar 13th, 2010, 08:06 AM
Sveta Vs Carla
Kim Vs Barbara

oh well I only care About Kim,Sveta, and Vera Vs Sloane today anyway

Cinek
Mar 13th, 2010, 12:55 PM
So any live streams for today?
in schleude of ES and ES2 I don't see any live stream.

Agata.
Mar 13th, 2010, 01:11 PM
So any live streams for today?
in schleude of ES and ES2 I don't see any live stream.

The ES livestream starts at midnight :) so it is written not in Saturday's TV schedule, but in Sunday's one

Cinek
Mar 13th, 2010, 01:38 PM
Thanks ;)

Jorn
Mar 13th, 2010, 01:51 PM
So ES Stream won't show Sveta vs Carla?

is1531
Mar 13th, 2010, 04:29 PM
In addition to the Kuznetsova match around 3pm Eastern USA time and the Clijsters matchh around 5PM Easterm on Tennistv.com, the Tennis Channel will have 12 hours a day starting on Saturday March 13th from 2pm to 2am live. I believe the begin time changes to 3pm Eastern on Sunday and stays with 3pm next week.

croat123
Mar 13th, 2010, 04:33 PM
i'm wondering how much the tennis channel will bounce around the courts. maybe we'll get some of the stadium 2 women's matches on there

Edinboro
Mar 13th, 2010, 05:50 PM
I'm hoping that too croat, but my guide says ATP Indian Wells tennis 2:00 PM To 2:00 AM... :( ... I hope the women won't get jipped.

Jorn
Mar 13th, 2010, 06:03 PM
In Denmark they show much tennis but only mens...

Womens are on ES and ES2, luckely I now can watch also ES2. :) (Next weekend it mainly shown on ES2)

Slammer7
Mar 13th, 2010, 06:06 PM
I'm hoping that too croat, but my guide says ATP Indian Wells tennis 2:00 PM To 2:00 AM... :( ... I hope the women won't get jipped.

There will be womens coverage. They always list it as ATP when it's a combined event. It's so disrespectful to the women that they don't list it as 'Tennis' acknowledging that they will show BOTH genders playing. :( Even when the session may feature 2 womens matches and 1 mens it's still listed on the program and TV guides as ATP. The only time it's listed as 'Tennis' is during the slams. :(

is1531
Mar 13th, 2010, 06:07 PM
Zvonereva match will be televised by the Tennis Channel near the end of the night. They will also have the Klijsters match.

iGOAT
Mar 13th, 2010, 06:12 PM
FML there's streams but only for the men's :rolleyes: maybe someone will stream women's over justintv or one of those but otherwise i guess not.

is1531
Mar 13th, 2010, 06:47 PM
The Tennis Channel will have the Sharapova match on Sunday as well as the Woznicki match live.

Noctis
Mar 13th, 2010, 06:51 PM
Now I can see Jie :)

Jorn
Mar 13th, 2010, 06:56 PM
The Tennis Channel will have the Sharapova match on Sunday as well as the Woznicki match live.
Do you already know Wozniacki will be on Stadium 1?

shar1982
Mar 13th, 2010, 07:17 PM
I found on http://www.sport89.com/tennis.php The most matches I could found!

croat123
Mar 13th, 2010, 11:47 PM
anything for jankovic vs. martic??

Tim_Danielafan6
Mar 14th, 2010, 12:44 AM
they show full coverage of the mens on fox sports but are only doing 3 hours for the womens every morning over here. :(

Aaron.
Mar 14th, 2010, 01:47 PM
For Today (Sunday) only 3 womens matches will be streamed

A.Radwanska vs Dulko
Zheng vs Sharapova
Flipkens vs Dementieva

Cinek
Mar 14th, 2010, 02:09 PM
A.Radwanska vs Dulko on ES? 19.00 polish time?

Noctis
Mar 14th, 2010, 02:13 PM

A.Radwanska vs Dulko
Zheng vs Sharapova
Flipkens vs Dementieva

and Wozniacki vs Kirilenko

Jorn
Mar 14th, 2010, 03:06 PM
A.Radwanska vs Dulko on ES? 19.00 polish time?
ES will start delayed coverage at 21:45 cet.

Cinek
Mar 14th, 2010, 04:58 PM
OMG... :(
Not good stream in ES...
This is mandatory tournament!

A'DAM
Mar 14th, 2010, 05:16 PM
I guess Aga's match will be on ES Player

Cinek
Mar 14th, 2010, 06:12 PM
Any stream of Radwańska-Dulko? :help:

Endru.
Mar 14th, 2010, 06:13 PM
its started, any live stream?

BuTtErFrEnA
Mar 14th, 2010, 06:14 PM
the streams that i found aren't working :shrug:

Endru.
Mar 14th, 2010, 06:18 PM
ok, i found! here you are - http://www.livescorehunter.com/index.php?option=com_lsh&view=lsh&event_id=15140&tid=4817&channel=0&tmpl=component&layout=popup&Itemid=207

Jorn
Mar 14th, 2010, 06:20 PM
Its shown on ES Player and www.tennistv.com (But not free)

ms_nut
Mar 14th, 2010, 06:45 PM
Livescorehunter seems to have several links:

http://www.livescorehunter.com/Livescores/Livescore-Tennis.html

I'm using the following link:
http://www.livescorehunter.com/index.php?option=com_lsh&view=lsh&event_id=15140&tid=4819&channel=0&tmpl=component&layout=popup&Itemid=207

Not the best quality and some annoying ads, but better than nothing.

is1531
Mar 14th, 2010, 07:28 PM
Just checked TennisTV.com to see what matches will be shown tomorrow. Apparently, it will be:

Stadium I: all 3 ATP matches, but only 2 out of 3 WTA matches :(
Stadium II: all 4 ATP matches (including 1 doubles match), but none of the WTA matches :mad:
Stadium III: all 3 ATP matches, but none of the WTA matches either :fiery:

So it looks like it's going to be a whopping 10 men's matches to a paltry 2 matches on the women's side. ATP-only coverage of Stadiums 2 and 3. They're even going to air some men's doubles, for chrissake. Talk about adding insult to injury. :weirdo:

No Zvonareva vs Stephens even though it's on center court (and Vera is the defending champ). No Azarenka vs Bammer despite the fact that Vika is one of the top seeds. No Jankovic, no Ivanovic, no Hantuchova.

The crews will be there all day, they'll just turn off the cameras during the women's matches they don't want to show.

And this site calls itself the official live tennis website of the SEWTA tour. :tape: It was like this last year too, but since they kept saying they would be covering more matches in 2010, I was hoping the women's coverage would improve. I guess I was wrong.

What's the situation on EuroSport/ES player?

The Zvonereva match was televised on Tennis Channel last night. I wathced the match which turned out to be a very competitive match. Today Tennis Tv has 3 matches, and Tennis Channnel has 2 matches. One match on the Tennis Channel Tennis Tv does not have. That is Wozniacki vs Kirilenko. If you have both like I do, you can watch 4 matches.

The Radwanska match was a sleeper. It took only 1 hour and 8 minutes. It was a dull match.

is1531
Mar 14th, 2010, 07:29 PM

A.Radwanska vs Dulko
Zheng vs Sharapova
Flipkens vs Dementieva

Their is a 4th match televised on the Tennis Channel, which has Wozniacki playing Kirilenko.

is1531
Mar 14th, 2010, 07:32 PM
its started, any live stream?

I paid for the match as part of my $69 subsription on Tennistv.com. It was A very poor match.

Jorn
Mar 14th, 2010, 07:36 PM
Tennistv.com schedule say they will show Caroline-MashaK?

Srodgers
Mar 14th, 2010, 08:12 PM
can someone post if they find bartoli-craybas please! :D

is1531
Mar 14th, 2010, 08:22 PM
Do you already know Wozniacki will be on Stadium 1?

I can only tell you my cable company whch carries the Tennis Channel will have the Wozniacki match vs Kirilenko. They will carry the Sharapova match around 6PM Eastern USA time after the Murray Match.

is1531
Mar 14th, 2010, 08:22 PM
can someone post if they find bartoli-craybas please! :D

It's not happening,sorry. :)

is1531
Mar 14th, 2010, 08:28 PM
Tennistv.com schedule say they will show Caroline-MashaK?

No they will not show the Wozniacki match.They will have Radwaska match along with Sharapova match and Dementieva match.

Incidentally, The Tennis Channel will not start their coverage in Miami until round 3 at 10pm March 28th on a Sunday night. That will be the last match of the night. Monday March 29 will have full coverage of round 3 at Miami.

Spiritof42
Mar 15th, 2010, 01:14 AM
No they will not show the Wozniacki match.They will have Radwaska match along with Sharapova match and Dementieva match.

Where did you get this information from? TennisTV has been advertising four matches for today, including both Dementieva AND Wozniacki. The official WTA website also claims the same four matches would be shown on TennisTV. They even created a news blurb about it: "Caroline, Maria, Elena... three of the eight players playing live on TennisTV.com Sunday". And during the Sharapova match, the TennisTV.com commentator said more than once that they would be airing Wozniacki vs. Kirilenko later.

I don't have access to the Tennis Channel, and anyway this is irrelevant to the point I was making in my other posts. The Tennis Channel and TennisTV.com are two distinct entities. One is a cable channel available only in the USA (as far as I know), while the other is a subscription-based streaming website available everywhere except for Europe and some Arab-speaking countries (presumably because Eurosport has exclusive rights for that part of the world).

If the TennisTV.com website is not showing matches as advertised (both on-site and on the WTA website), then you can be sure they will get a complaint about this false advertising.

is1531
Mar 15th, 2010, 04:12 PM
Tennis Tv has Jankovic vs Errani match and the Clijsters vs Klaybanova match tonight.

Jorn
Mar 15th, 2010, 06:03 PM
ES 2 and ES Player shows S Errani (ITA) vs [6] J Jankovic (SRB) at midnight.

is1531
Mar 15th, 2010, 07:16 PM
The Jankovic match and the Clijsters match will be live on Tennistv.com and the Tennis channel. Right now I see no TV for the other 6 matches.

Abdel
Mar 15th, 2010, 07:19 PM
Wickmayer match?

is1531
Mar 15th, 2010, 09:13 PM
The Tennis Channel and Tennistv.com are ridulous in covering the same 2 ladies matches today. My goodness, somebody could have covered the Penetta vs Peer match as well as the Wickmayer match. I just see the Clisters match and the Jankovic match on the schedule.. Yesterday they had 4 matches combined. I will not renew Tennistv.com for next year.

Jorn
Mar 15th, 2010, 09:28 PM
There's a add here saying Bet365.com will show Caroline vs Petrova tomorrow. we'll see... :)

also shows JJ and Kim tonight. I tought they only show mens...

Edinboro
Mar 15th, 2010, 10:12 PM
Zvonareva/Sevastova?

young_gunner913
Mar 16th, 2010, 12:03 PM
Peer/Jankovic?

is1531
Mar 16th, 2010, 02:03 PM
Looking at the schedule, it appears the Wozniacki match with Petrova will be aired today on The Tennis Channel along with the Klaybanova match, as the final match on court 1. Tennistv.com will air the Bartoli match followed by Wozniacki and later Klaybanova. Their are 8 WTA matches today with 3 matches coming at 2pm Eastern USA, since the ladies that played yesterday did not receive a day off. Sadly, none of the other 5 matches are aired for Cable or TV.

is1531
Mar 16th, 2010, 02:14 PM
I think some of the other ladies matches would have been better choices like the Wickmayer vs Sanchez match or the Jankovic vs Peer match.

Jorn
Mar 16th, 2010, 02:24 PM
Eurosport likely show M. Bartoli vs A. Radwanska at 11am.

Eurosport 2 at 2pm local time, Caroline vs Petrova.

numenor
Mar 16th, 2010, 04:05 PM
Wow, it's gonna be the third match from Wickmayer, from Dementieva, from Stosur and from defending champion Zvonareva without stream. This REALLY sucks.

is1531
Mar 16th, 2010, 05:11 PM
I guess they don't have money for a camera. I don't need an announcer. They should make somebody from the WTA go on the internet with a webcam and show the match without sound. They already have given away too much prize money for most tournaments thanks to sponsors.Take some money away to hire a guy to use a camera.Every match in the USA from Indian Wells seems to come from court 1, unless they have a break time in between matches to always go to a men's match on court 2.

is1531
Mar 16th, 2010, 05:12 PM
I guess they don't have money for a camera. I don't need an announcer. They should make somebody from the WTA go on the internet with a webcam and show the match without sound. They already have given away too much prize money for most tournaments thanks to sponsors.Take some money away to hire a guy to use a camera. Every match in the USA from Indian Wells seems to come from court 1, unless they have a break time in between matches to always go to a men's match on court 2.

Jorn
Mar 16th, 2010, 08:12 PM
Caro on ES tomorrow. :)

If you can't watch the match on ES 2 tonight, its on ES 1 as replay/delayed tomorrow at 12 noon. (or at 13:00)

Slammer7
Mar 17th, 2010, 06:20 AM
CSN/Kleybanova http://allsport-live.ru/tv.php?channel=9852

is1531
Mar 17th, 2010, 04:25 PM
The Tennis channel should have the ist quarter final between Radwanska and Demnetieva. Tennistv.com will have both quarterfinals matches.

KoOlMaNsEaN
Mar 17th, 2010, 06:59 PM
http://www.livescorehunter.com/Livescores/index.php?option=com_lsh&view=lsh&event_id=15504&tid=4936&channel=0&tmpl=component&layout=popup&Itemid=207

This will show Rad-Dem
the sound is half a shot off but its beta than nothing.
english commentary

Beny
Mar 17th, 2010, 07:16 PM
thanx a million. its the only one workign!

Tamus
Mar 18th, 2010, 02:44 AM
Caro vs. Jie?

Marty-Dom
Mar 18th, 2010, 02:51 AM
Caro vs. Jie?

http://www.livescorehunter.com/index.php?option=com_lsh&view=lsh&event_id=15563&tid=4957&channel=0&tmpl=component&layout=popup&Itemid=207

Tamus
Mar 18th, 2010, 02:53 AM
thanks

LegionArgentina
Mar 20th, 2010, 01:21 AM
Any livestream for Aga vs Caro?

Thankss

poulao
Mar 20th, 2010, 01:24 AM
http://www.livescorehunter.com/live-streaming-video-tennis/

Melange
Mar 20th, 2010, 02:52 AM
if http://www.livescorehunter.com is not working try
http://www.sportprovider.info/2010/03/agnieszka-radwanska-caroline-wozniacki_3938.html