PDA

View Full Version : Chocolate

Evey
Oct 4th, 2002, 08:54 PM
What chocolate are you?

Chocolate Quiz (http://hamazaki.net/kawaii/quiz/quiz2.html)

I got -

Crunchy and Crispy like Biscuit. You're so friendly and Energetic. Everyone loves you because of your great personality... You're an Amazing and Fabulous person! Your Chocolate Style is Fudge Biscuit.

BritneySpearsIsHot
Oct 4th, 2002, 08:57 PM
Classy and Elegant just like a piece of Ivory Cloth. You live and love luxury. You have a high taste and expensive stuff. Others admire your style of living because you're irresistable.. Your Chocolate Style is Ivory Truffles

Rubbish! I'm the least materialistic person you are likely to meet!

Fix!

Jetta
Oct 4th, 2002, 08:57 PM
Crunchy and Crispy like Biscuit. You're so friendly and Energetic. Everyone loves you because of your great personality... You're an Amazing and Fabulous person! Your Chocolate Style is Fudge Biscuit

:lick:

G-Ha
Oct 4th, 2002, 09:02 PM
Sticky, Nutty and Melting just like Caramel. You're so hot and popular among your friends. Others find that you're attractive.. Your Chocolate Style is Nut Caramel.

Sticky? Hmmm...only on certain occasions.

Wendy Turnball
Oct 4th, 2002, 09:02 PM
:bounce: :bounce: CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BritneySpearsIsHot
Oct 4th, 2002, 09:05 PM
And in any case i don't do chocolate, i must be a piece of chicken

Jetta
Oct 4th, 2002, 09:06 PM
How did I know that Wenders is going to come in ;)

Wendy Turnball
Oct 4th, 2002, 09:08 PM
FOOD! Glorious FOOD! Nothing quite like it! :bounce:

I hope I'm not getting predictable Lexy..... (FOOD!)

Jetta
Oct 4th, 2002, 09:09 PM
I wish I saved that chocolate cream pie from last night for you.

But only Pammers was around so I ate it :sad:

Wendy Turnball
Oct 4th, 2002, 09:10 PM
"But only Pam" ?? The woman's a god remember!

Thats ok matey, I've already eaten 25 choccie pies today, and that was just for starters.

irma
Oct 4th, 2002, 09:11 PM
the chocolate industry told me that it would make me happy and I am still depressed
30 millions I want!

Jetta
Oct 4th, 2002, 09:12 PM
lmfao @ Irma!!! :D

Pa........I mean Wenders........I want some choco pie too :sad:

Wendy Turnball
Oct 4th, 2002, 09:25 PM
:sad: Sorry Alexis, I've eaten them all :sad:

Princess Fiona
Oct 4th, 2002, 10:45 PM
You taste like Ivory Truffles!

:drool: ;)

Classy and Elegant just like a piece of Ivory Cloth. You live and love luxury. You have a high taste and expensive stuff. Others admire your style of living because you're irresistable.. Your Chocolate Style is Ivory Truffles

:bounce:

Luna_Angel_84
Oct 4th, 2002, 10:58 PM
Crunchy and Crispy like Biscuit. You're so friendly and Energetic. Everyone loves you because of your great personality... You're an Amazing and Fabulous person! Your Chocolate Style is Fudge Biscuit

Kiwi_Boy
Oct 5th, 2002, 05:19 AM
mmmmm chocolate :drool: :drool: :lick: :lick:

The Vampiress
Oct 5th, 2002, 05:26 AM

Pam have u ever heard of weight watchers ;)

Kiwi_Boy
Oct 5th, 2002, 09:38 AM
im a fudge biscuit:D :) :lick:

shirley
Oct 5th, 2002, 12:57 PM

▀coene
Oct 5th, 2002, 01:34 PM

Elisse
Oct 5th, 2002, 01:57 PM

:D

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Oct 5th, 2002, 02:55 PM
You taste like Ivory Truffles!

http://hamazaki.net/kawaii/quiz/ivory.jpg

oh my... :drool:

Maajken
Oct 5th, 2002, 03:21 PM

Right on :angel:

~ The Leopard ~
Oct 5th, 2002, 03:26 PM

(if only it were true)

:rolleyes:

Wimanna
Oct 5th, 2002, 04:36 PM

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Oct 5th, 2002, 05:19 PM
lmao... 4 classy and elegant in a row! ;) :angel:

schris
Oct 5th, 2002, 05:39 PM
Sticky, Nutty and Melting just like Caramel. You're so hot and popular among your friends. Others find that you're attractive.. Your Chocolate Style is Nut Caramel :cool: