PDA

View Full Version : Howard Stern goes in on PRECIOUS!

jefrilibra
Mar 9th, 2010, 07:38 PM
:spit: :rolls:

Howard was being an a$$ with his language BUT what he actually said is true!
This is Hollywood we're talking about!

JVzv-SmPtbU

Sally Struthers
Mar 9th, 2010, 07:45 PM
:o

Andrew Laeddis
Mar 9th, 2010, 07:59 PM
I kept waiting to hear something funny and if I'm not mistaken she already shot another film.

pierce85
Mar 9th, 2010, 08:03 PM
don't worry howard she can always host a radio show... I mean you're ugly as fuck,have a creepy,pedophile looking face,a huge nose and greasy hair and i'd bet my house you bath once a month and yet you still somehow managed to survive in this industry...she can follow your path,after all aren't you an uber-ugly man having a career? why can't she?

CrossCourt~Rally
Mar 9th, 2010, 08:07 PM
I kept waiting to hear something funny and if I'm not mistaken she already shot another film.

^^ Plus she has landed a role in Showtime's 'The Big C' :)
http://www.hitfix.com/articles/2010-3-9-precious-star-set-for-showtime-s-the-big-c

'Precious' star set for Showtime's 'The Big C'
Gabourey Sidibe will play opposite Laura Linney on the dark comedy

Showtime has formally announced that "Precious" star Gabourey Sidibe will be what is described as "a recurring guest star" on the premium cable network's dark comedy "The Big C."

Sidibe already guested on the pilot for "The Big C," but this is a formal confirmation of what we already knew. The Independent Spirit Award winner will play a smart-alecky student in the class taught by Laura Linney's Cathy, a wife and mother battling a cancer diagnosis.

While this isn't the first we've heard on Sidibe's involvement, this may be the first confirmation of the new title for "The Big C," which had been known as "The C Word" for its pre-production process.

Directed as a pilot by Bill Condon, "The Big C" will start shooting its series run in May, with a tentative late summer premiere date in the plans.

kwilliams
Mar 9th, 2010, 08:54 PM
I did think that myself - that there aren't going to be a whole load of roles for her. I'm glad that she has already gotten some more roles, though. It shows that her talent is obviously very real. I don't see the point in basically saying that over and over again for four minutes as some woman echoes me and also repeatedly mentions how she can't pronounce her name. The woman was fumbling with her name with such annoyance, it was as if she would expect Gabrielle to change her name because it was difficult for ignorant people to say!!

Dumbasses.

Uranium
Mar 9th, 2010, 09:11 PM

:worship:. It's sad because she seems like such a nice girl, but she will always be judged by her weight especially by douches like Howard.

young_gunner913
Mar 9th, 2010, 10:44 PM
It's funny Howard talks about other peoples looks yet his whole career is based on talking shit over the radio where no one can see his ugly ass.

darrinbaker00
Mar 10th, 2010, 06:24 AM
Does Robin Quivers hate herself, or does Robin Quivers hate herself?

Inger67
Mar 10th, 2010, 08:06 AM
This is such bull shit. This is why so many people hide themselves from the world, because of these dumbasses. I'm sorry but Gabby has already touched more lives than these two fuck heads. :rolleyes:

She already has two more jobs after her Precious. Look it up at www.imdb.com

Hurley
Mar 10th, 2010, 11:36 AM
The woman was fumbling with her name with such annoyance, it was as if she would expect Gabrielle to change her name because it was difficult for ignorant people to say!!

Dumbasses.

Apparently it's difficult for...well, you to spell, even though it was posted a number of times in this thread prior to your response :o

G-A-B-O-U-R-E-Y

Dementieva_Dude
Mar 10th, 2010, 08:58 PM
Howard Stern is, and always has been an ass.
Although I think what he says is disgusting, and not a conversation I would ever have (especially on the radio), I don't expect anything else from him. He's a 'shock jock', and gets paid for saying outlandish things...when he comes up with something offensive he gets more press for it. I don't agree with it, but the people who pay him millions to keep working must.

As for Gabourey - yes she's overweight, and yes, roles will be hard to come by, but I give her props for not giving up, in spite of all the crap people have (and will say) about her.

Keegan
Mar 10th, 2010, 09:09 PM
Idiot.
No one cares what he says. He's a douche and he reaffirmed it with this conversation.

delicatecutter
Mar 10th, 2010, 09:38 PM
Does Robin Quivers hate herself, or does Robin Quivers hate herself?

This. Last I checked, she wasn't exactly a size 2 herself. :tape:

mykarma
Mar 10th, 2010, 10:26 PM
:spit: :rolls:

Howard was being an a$$ with his language BUT what he actually said is true!
This is Hollywood we're talking about!

JVzv-SmPtbU
Some things are better left unsaid.

Calvin M.
Mar 10th, 2010, 10:52 PM
I'm a long-time Howard fan so I know that this is all part of his schtick. I'm surprised that this got attention because he's been pretty much MIA since moving to Sirius.

ZODIAC
Mar 10th, 2010, 11:50 PM
well the most important thing is Gabby is enjoying herself,she doesnt seem to care what people think or say about her.If acting is her destiny the universe will find a place for her in the industry and if not she has made some money and with connections like Oprah in her corner..she can go to a college of her choice and finish off school ....the sky is the limit for her,she is personable and lots of people seem to like her.
Good Luck Gabby!

meyerpl
Mar 11th, 2010, 12:45 AM
Howard's "schtick" includes cruelty and public humiliation of other people, the bigger and/or more beloved his target the better and the more people he offends the better. He thrives on pissing people off. My problem with Howard is that he can dish it out but he can't take it. Reading his book, Private Parts , it becomes apparent that he is a thin-skinned crybaby who has a temper tantrum if anyone says the slightest negative thing about him. The man is a bully.

PlayByPlay
Mar 11th, 2010, 01:44 AM
Howard Stern; haven't his mouth gotten him in to trouble already.