PDA

View Full Version : FYI: P&G recalls 2 Pringles flavors

Pureracket
Mar 9th, 2010, 01:26 AM
http://www.salon.com/food/2010/03/08/us_pringles_recall

Cheeseburger and "Taco Night" flavors pulled back amid salmonella fears

Procter & Gamble Co. has recalled two versions of Pringles chips because of concerns about potential Salmonella exposure.

The Cincinnati-based consumer products maker says the Cheeseburger and "Taco Night" versions of the snack are being recalled. The company is offering replacement coupons or refunds.

P&G says the two varieties represent only one-half of 1 percent of Pringles U.S volume. The company says there have been no reports of illnesses.

more at the link above --

CrossCourt~Rally
Mar 9th, 2010, 01:33 AM
Thanks for the info, but you scared the beep out of me :lol: .I went to my local corner store today to get a couple newspapers and picked up a $1 can of Pringles at the cash register :unsure:. I'm sitting here eating them now :tape: Thank god i picked up the cheddar cheese flavored :lol::p

Sally Struthers
Mar 9th, 2010, 02:32 AM
those flavors sound gross anyway

Randy H
Mar 9th, 2010, 02:43 AM
those flavors sound gross anyway

Yes they do, and I also find it slightly disturbing that Pringles are made by Proctor and Gamble, who I thought stuck to health and beauty products, not food. :scared:

Wannabeknowitall
Mar 9th, 2010, 03:19 AM
They don't have to recall the flavors.
All they have to do is change the slogan.

For these two flavors the slogan should be:
Once You Pop You Can't Stop...IN YOUR PANTS. :lol: :tape:

Wannabeknowitall
Mar 9th, 2010, 03:26 AM
Yes they do, and I also find it slightly disturbing that Pringles are made by Proctor and Gamble, who I thought stuck to health and beauty products, not food. :scared:

They are stuck to health and beauty products.
After a week of salmonella, anyone would look modelesque.
From size 6 to 2 in a week, what girl wouldn't want that. :tape: