PDA

View Full Version : Baby GaGa? Cute or Horrifying?

plantman
Mar 7th, 2010, 05:13 PM
http://entertainment.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474978088241

Baby GaGa? Cute or Horrifying? (Full Video) ^^^^^^^^^

March 07, 2010 10:53 AM EST

Okay, what do you think of this? Eight year old Laura Montana is being called "Baby GaGa" and she's gaining fame for her impersonation of Lady GaGa on a Brazilian televised talent show. Little Laura sports some black lipstick and a leotard and proceeds to crawl around and dance while singing. Her performance as "Baby GaGa" was a hit in Brazil. She won on the show.

Personally, I think it's horrifying. That being said, I really don't see much difference between this and some of the stuff you see on TLC's Toddlers in Tiaras. Instead of being little GaGa's, the little girls in beauty pageants are often pranced around onstage in skimpy outfits and questionable dances. They wear fake teeth, fake hair, tons of makeup, fake eyelashes, etc. I don't see any difference. But I digress....

I don't agree with all that is said above....

Toddlers in Tiaras.....At times these young girls look to be pushed into doing this. In watching the young Lady Gaga wannabe in this talent show, I got the impression she was doing something she enjoyed! :shrug: She won :cheer:

Seems harmless to me :)

Certinfy
Mar 7th, 2010, 05:34 PM
Horrible :p

Ellery
Mar 7th, 2010, 06:24 PM
:help:

Monica_Rules
Mar 7th, 2010, 08:41 PM
If she was good maybe it would work but shes not good at all.

Dominic
Mar 7th, 2010, 09:02 PM
If she was good maybe it would work but shes not good at all.

LOl I agree, and she looks scary.

LoveFifteen
Mar 7th, 2010, 09:09 PM
TRAGIC! :haha:

Just Do It
Mar 7th, 2010, 09:11 PM
Huge head, damn. Doesent fit her body at all.

svetaisthebest
Mar 7th, 2010, 11:10 PM
I thought it was horrifying:tape:

Lolly-PoP
Mar 7th, 2010, 11:19 PM
Just horrible :tape:

ElusiveChanteuse
Mar 7th, 2010, 11:26 PM
Huge head, damn. Doesent fit her body at all.

+1. But possibly because the make up makes her look like a tranny but on a kid's body.
The kids usually have big heads though since they are still in the process of growing.:p

Golovinjured.
Mar 7th, 2010, 11:51 PM
OMG SO CUTE! :inlove: