PDA

View Full Version : Chatroulette.com

Wannabeknowitall
Mar 6th, 2010, 04:39 PM
Just wondering if anyone's been on there yet or heard of it.
It's a website where you can have webchats with random people until you get tired of them and then you can NEXT them and find someone else.

Jon Stewart did a funny piece on it the other day.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9czPZ0vkrns&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9czPZ0vkrns&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Certinfy
Mar 6th, 2010, 04:42 PM
Wow, that's pretty... weird. How many people actually use this?

Wannabeknowitall
Mar 6th, 2010, 04:47 PM
Wow, that's pretty... weird. How many people actually use this?

I was on there the other day.
On Wednesday, there was about 35,000 people.
I'm pretty sure that's fourfolded in just the last 3 days.
Some Russian dude is paying for it out of his pocket, well his parent's pocket.
So there's no advertisement on the site.

Certinfy
Mar 6th, 2010, 04:51 PM
Fucking amazing :eek:

Dodoboy.
Mar 6th, 2010, 05:41 PM
I love you!

I've been wrestling with the idea of making this thread for days :haha:

I love ChatROulette. It's soooo good!

Been on it like nearly every day for the past 3 weeks :rolls:

Paris75
Mar 6th, 2010, 05:48 PM
This website is so funny !!
In France it has been quite well-know for a about month.

Even if some bastards just go there to show their dick, you can meet funny people too...:cheer:
Pretty ladies are scare though! lol
Once a lady smiled at me, I was like "oh gosh she's damn hot", she glanced at me a hot look and then she nexted me ! ... :rolleyes::lol:

Dodoboy.
Mar 6th, 2010, 06:04 PM
I love that i can speak broken French, German, Chinese and Romanian on there. Germans are EVERYWHERE on there.

Nothing better than the look on a chinese person's face when they see a 'brother' speaking their language.

Some crazy pervs on there too, get hit on by so many Gay Asians. But that's life :shrug:

Wannabeknowitall
Mar 6th, 2010, 06:09 PM
I love that i can speak broken French, German, Chinese and Romanian on there. Germans are EVERYWHERE on there.

Nothing better than the look on a chinese person's face when they see a 'brother' speaking their language.

Some crazy pervs on there too, get hit on by so many Gay Asians. But that's life :shrug:

Gay asians you say. :eek: :bolt:

Dodoboy.
Mar 6th, 2010, 06:15 PM
I have the funniest story of what i got some person to do, not for tennisforum though :haha: :angel:

Dodoboy.
Mar 6th, 2010, 06:19 PM
Katie Couric's bit made me piss my pants! :haha:

Vanity Bonfire
Mar 6th, 2010, 07:06 PM
http://imagechan.com/images/b054ff76bba8dfbb8016e5638e309e47.jpg

Dodoboy.
Mar 6th, 2010, 07:14 PM
:haha:

Certinfy
Mar 6th, 2010, 07:17 PM
That video and picture :haha:

I think I'll be steering well away from this one.

Andiyan
Mar 6th, 2010, 07:23 PM
Sounds fun. :haha:

saul1333
Mar 6th, 2010, 09:38 PM
I was doing it the other day and I saw like 5 guys jacking off and a few girls getting pounded.

QCZheyrkuHs

In The Zone
Mar 6th, 2010, 09:44 PM
It's so much fun. I did it for two hours last night and couldn't stop. :lol:

young_gunner913
Mar 6th, 2010, 11:02 PM
OMFG. i tried it for the first time and i got shuffled around from person to person then i get this big black chick and she was rubbing a chicken drumstrick on the top of her cleavage!!! :bigcry: i was like WTF.

Wannabeknowitall
Mar 6th, 2010, 11:07 PM
OMFG. i tried it for the first time and i got shuffled around from person to person then i get this big black chick and she was rubbing a chicken drumstrick on the top of her cleavage!!! :bigcry: i was like WTF.

Oh you don't know nothing about that.
That's the best seasoning. :lol: :tape: :haha:

Rafito.
Mar 7th, 2010, 12:16 AM
Eww, I just went on for like 30 seconds to see what it was like, and there was some old man with his legs open on the couch. That's sick shit.

Mary Cherry.
Mar 7th, 2010, 12:18 AM
Chatroulette scarred me for life.

Rafito.
Mar 7th, 2010, 12:53 AM
Omg. I was just flicking through different games and eventually come up to this guy. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

http://i573.photobucket.com/albums/ss171/Egyptian-Pharaoh/Screenshot2010-03-07at124659PM.png

ElusiveChanteuse
Mar 7th, 2010, 01:27 AM
:happy: :haha: :rolls:

mckyle.
Mar 7th, 2010, 01:55 AM
I just got someone from Georgia to successfully jack off for me without even seeing who I was. Hilarious.

Golovinjured.
Mar 7th, 2010, 05:10 AM
Why does it just come up with a white screen with a Mabboo link along the bottom...

Wannabeknowitall
Mar 7th, 2010, 06:00 AM
OMG. I saw the Jonas brothers twice.
At first I didn't believe it but then randomly I saw their cam again.
And I said OMG....it's the Jonas. :lol:
And they waved. :lol:

Golovinjured.
Mar 7th, 2010, 06:12 AM
It doesn't work on my FireFox, but it works on my Internet Explorer.

Only dudes so far, and not attractive ones...
One guy I had an interesting conversation about 2012 and Stephen Hawking :apumpkin:

Wannabeknowitall
Mar 7th, 2010, 06:16 AM
It doesn't work on my FireFox, but it works on my Internet Explorer.

Only dudes so far, and not attractive ones...
One guy I had an interesting conversation about 2012 and Stephen Hawking :apumpkin:

I'm not having any problems on my firefox.

G1Player2
Mar 7th, 2010, 06:18 AM
WTF? WHat is the point of this?!

G1Player2
Mar 7th, 2010, 06:19 AM
OMG. I saw the Jonas brothers twice.
At first I didn't believe it but then randomly I saw their cam again.
And I said OMG....it's the Jonas. :lol:
And they waved. :lol:

WHy would the Jonas Brothers be on this? This seems like a sleazy and provocative website to me...

Golovinjured.
Mar 7th, 2010, 06:22 AM
Paris Hilton, Perez Hilton and Ashton Kutcher use it to...

Wannabeknowitall
Mar 7th, 2010, 06:24 AM
WHy would the Jonas Brothers be on this? This seems like a sleazy and provocative website to me...

I don't know either.
The first time I thought I was imagining things.
Then I rebooted and looked for them again and they were still there.
That was when I typed. OMG...it's the Jonas.
And they waved. And then I nexted them. :lol:
They were in this room with some chairs and they were in a Jonas brothers pose.
I wouldn't have known it was them if all three of them weren't there.

G1Player2
Mar 7th, 2010, 06:26 AM
I don't know either.
The first time I thought I was imagining things.
Then I rebooted and looked for them again and they were still there.
That when I typed. OMG...it's the Jonas.
And they waved. And then I nexted them.
They were in this room with some chairs and they were in a Jonas brothers pose.
I wouldn't have known it was them if all three of them weren't there.

:lol: I need to check this site out. But not tonight.

duhcity
Mar 7th, 2010, 06:27 AM
I legit met David Guetta's nephew on the site.

NyCPsU
Mar 7th, 2010, 06:27 AM
Omg. I am going to do this. I have never heard of it. I am pretty drunk right now, lets see what I can get people to do. :lol:

G1Player2
Mar 7th, 2010, 06:28 AM
Omg. I am going to do this. I have never heard of it. I am pretty drunk right now, lets see what I can get people to do. :lol:

:rolleyes:

mckyle.
Mar 7th, 2010, 06:50 AM

Please, don't take yourself so seriously. My bet is that the first person you got was naked so you got all offended. Really, it's just funny and you need to learn to laugh.

NyCPsU
Mar 7th, 2010, 06:52 AM
OMG. This is out of control. Some guy just slapped the screen with his dick. So I hit next and the next guy goes please jerk off for me, it is my dying wish. :hysteric:

HILARIOUS though. I am in tears laughing at some of these people.

mckyle.
Mar 7th, 2010, 06:52 AM
A guy I met on there told me what school he went to and that he was on the baseball team. I was actually able to find him. I can't believe he gave out so much info! :lol:

mckyle.
Mar 7th, 2010, 06:53 AM
OMG. This is out of control. Some guy just slapped the screen with his dick. So I hit next and the next guy goes please jerk off for me, it is my dying wish. :hysteric:

EXACTLY. This is the most fun everrrrrrr. People don't see the entertainment value of it :shrug:

G1Player2
Mar 7th, 2010, 06:55 AM
Please, don't take yourself so seriously. My bet is that the first person you got was naked so you got all offended. Really, it's just funny and you need to learn to laugh.

I said what I said before I even visited the site. :rolleyes:

G1Player2
Mar 7th, 2010, 06:56 AM

:rolleyes: :help:

NyCPsU
Mar 7th, 2010, 06:57 AM
Why are you rolling your eyes? I ignored you the first time, but now I am curious.

G1Player2
Mar 7th, 2010, 07:00 AM
Why are you rolling your eyes? I ignored you the first time, but now I am curious.

Because you have a sick fetish but whatever gets you through the night. :wavey:

NyCPsU
Mar 7th, 2010, 07:04 AM
Wtf? You have no idea what you are talking about. First off, I am straight. I havent seen one girl on here, not that I am trying to use this site sexually at all. And secondly, I was just checking it out, obviously there are a lot of crazy people on it and I find it hilarious. If that translates to sick fetish then go ahead and post annoying smileys after everything I post. :wavey:

Golovinjured.
Mar 7th, 2010, 07:05 AM
i wore my old power ranger headsuit on there and got a few laughs and OMG!!!'s :hearts:

i started quoting animorphs and they got even more confused...

Wannabeknowitall
Mar 7th, 2010, 07:12 AM
Wtf? You have no idea what you are talking about. First off, I am straight. I havent seen one girl on here, not that I am trying to use this site sexually at all. And secondly, I was just checking it out, obviously there are a lot of crazy people on it and I find it hilarious. If that translates to sick fetish then go ahead and post annoying smileys after everything I post. :wavey:

There seems to be less girls on there as the morning comes (or ends for others).
I don't see how it can be a "sick fetish" though, especially if a good group isn't using it for that.

NyCPsU
Mar 7th, 2010, 07:13 AM
i wore my old power ranger headsuit on there and got a few laughs and OMG!!!'s :hearts:

:happy:

I put the hood on my jacket on for a few and it is white. So I got this black girl who goes, whoa you aren't pulling any KKK bullshit up in here are you? :haha: :haha:

Wannabeknowitall
Mar 7th, 2010, 07:14 AM
:happy:

I put the hood on my jacket on for a few and it is white. So I got this black girl who goes, whoa you aren't pulling any KKK bullshit up in here are you? :haha: :haha:

:lol: :haha: :lol:

G1Player2
Mar 7th, 2010, 07:14 AM
There seems to be less girls on there as the morning comes (or ends for others).
I don't see how it can be a "sick fetish" though, especially if a good group isn't using it for that.

I don't believe that. And, neither do you.

G1Player2
Mar 7th, 2010, 07:17 AM

Ok, whatever. Just do you, bro. :) I am not trying to judge, but some of the comments in this thread are :speakles: Like, trying to get people to jack off and all this other stuff. :tape: This is a general statement, but are you that bad looking that you can't get laid? :lol:

Inger67
Mar 7th, 2010, 07:18 AM
That's really weird. I just saw them too! lol but they nexted me :(

Wannabeknowitall
Mar 7th, 2010, 07:18 AM
That's really weird. I just saw them too! lol but they nexted me :(

You saw who?

Caralenko
Mar 7th, 2010, 07:22 AM
The first one I got was an old fat guy slapping his penis against his stomach :sad: Immediate exit.

Wannabeknowitall
Mar 7th, 2010, 07:24 AM
I don't believe that. And, neither do you.

I haven't looked at any cam for more than 3 seconds, except for the Jonas brothers.
I was curious and now the voyeuristic quality about it is appealing.

Inger67
Mar 7th, 2010, 07:25 AM
You saw who?

The Jonas Brothers!

Wannabeknowitall
Mar 7th, 2010, 07:26 AM
The Jonas Brothers!

They're still on there. :hearts:

G1Player2
Mar 7th, 2010, 07:27 AM
I haven't looked at any cam for more than 3 seconds, except for the Jonas brothers.
I was curious and now the voyeuristic quality about it is appealing.

Somewhat true I guess. What did the Jonas say to you? :lol:

mckyle.
Mar 7th, 2010, 07:30 AM
Ok, whatever. Just do you, bro. :) I am not trying to judge, but some of the comments in this thread are :speakles: Like, trying to get people to jack off and all this other stuff. :tape: This is a general statement, but are you that bad looking that you can't get laid? :lol:

You think I'm looking to get laid on this site? :weirdo: It's just all in good fun. You just don't "get it." It takes a certain type of humor :shrug:

mckyle.
Mar 7th, 2010, 07:32 AM
And, I hate to disappoint y'all, but the Jonas Brothers one has been proven fake. It was taken from some online interview they did. :lol:

G1Player2
Mar 7th, 2010, 07:33 AM
You think I'm looking to get laid on this site? :weirdo: It's just all in good fun. You just don't "get it." It takes a certain type of humor :shrug:

I didn't say that, but you can't get laid in your real life which is why you are trying to get people to jack off on this site for your own pleasures is what I am saying. :wavey:

Wannabeknowitall
Mar 7th, 2010, 07:36 AM
And, I hate to disappoint y'all, but the Jonas Brothers one has been proven fake. It was taken from some online interview they did. :lol:

They waved to me when I said it's the Jonas.
It would have been different if they just stood there.
And some other girl said she saw them twice.

Rafito.
Mar 7th, 2010, 07:37 AM
:haha: Some of the peoples costumes are hilarious. Soon as I see someone naked I just close it. I don't find that amusing at all, so many desperate people out there.

NyCPsU
Mar 7th, 2010, 07:39 AM
I cant find anyone entertaining anymore. :sad: Going to bed but definitely doing this again tomorrow. :lol:

~{X}~
Mar 7th, 2010, 07:39 AM
I've seen two dudes jerking off, and I have actually seen a few women on there, and they all have huge breasts. :lol:

I get shy sometimes though and next people quickly. I haven't shaved today so... I want to look my best. :lol:

young_gunner913
Mar 7th, 2010, 07:44 AM
straight guys have to be the most desperate creatures on earth i swear. :lol:
tons of them on there hoping for the chance that they get a girl to watch them jerk off.

but when i first logged on again, i saw this chick getting butt humped. so that was new...

~{X}~
Mar 7th, 2010, 07:48 AM
Haha I have yet to see a couple go at it, though I did see a dude putting oil on his body. :lol:

DragonFlame
Mar 7th, 2010, 08:06 AM
http://imagechan.com/images/b054ff76bba8dfbb8016e5638e309e47.jpg

OMFG, im crying of laughter.

I really need to get on there. :haha:

mckyle.
Mar 7th, 2010, 08:08 AM
I didn't say that, but you can't get laid in your real life which is why you are trying to get people to jack off on this site for your own pleasures is what I am saying. :wavey:

I think you're using "pleasure" in the wrong way. I'm doing it for the comedy of it all, not for sexual gratification.

young_gunner913
Mar 7th, 2010, 08:29 AM
okay so now whenever i see guys jerking off im holding up my pinky finger. :lol:
some dude just got majorly pissed at me. :lol:

edit: just saw a kid that looked like hung himself...
dunno if it was real or not but still freaked me the hell out.
im done for tonight. :tape:

Golovinjured.
Mar 7th, 2010, 09:48 AM
the greatest site ever.

Andiyan
Mar 7th, 2010, 01:52 PM

:haha: :yeah:

Srsly? :eek:

This is gonna be such a great thread. We need to printscreen more of these wacko's. :p

Dodoboy.
Mar 7th, 2010, 02:56 PM
Love that there are so many fans!

Next question, have you ever ran into anyone you knew?

Chances of that are getting slimmer by the second as more and more people come in, but a few weeks ago some of my friends were running into each other.

DragonFlame
Mar 7th, 2010, 06:26 PM
ok ive been on there for 15 minutes now, and the only thing ive been doing is clicking NEXT or being nexted :o

~{X}~
Mar 8th, 2010, 09:16 AM
Had a nice convo with a French guy named Arnaud. He was sooo cute and sooo nice. :D We had a convo about school and jobs and it was going great.

Then his cam froze and we got disconnected. Aww. :( Arnaud was so nice. :)

Andiyan
Mar 8th, 2010, 11:54 AM
:lol: Poor Arnaud.

DragonFlame
Mar 8th, 2010, 04:27 PM
Had a nice convo with a French guy named Arnaud. He was sooo cute and sooo nice. :D We had a convo about school and jobs and it was going great.

Then his cam froze and we got disconnected. Aww. :( Arnaud was so nice. :)

The same happened to me! :eek:

I was chatting to this beautiful blonde girl from norway and talked for like 20 minutes until the cam froze! Never got her name or email :sad:

I did a printscreen though, to prove that there are beautiful people on there. So, who will help me find mystery girl?? :lol:

http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/1039/norwaygirl.jpg

NyCPsU
Mar 8th, 2010, 04:33 PM
My sister and I did this for like 3 hours last night and met some interesting people. We met this really nice guy from Vancouver. Some weird girl from the UK who kept purring like a cat from time to time in between a very normal otherwise conversation. :unsure: Then we met these 3 French uni kids who were about to smoke and asked if we did and we said we do sometimes. And he was like cmon join us, so me and my sister smoked via webcam with these 3 guys. It was hilarious we all got pretty high. :lol:

DragonFlame
Mar 8th, 2010, 04:46 PM
For the gays amongst us, have you found any nice looking guys?

I simply can't find any, only beautiful girls. Which i don't mind :lol:

Super Dave
Mar 8th, 2010, 04:50 PM
The 24 Best Chat Roulette Screenshots [NSFW]

http://www.buzzfeed.com/awesomer/the-24-best-chat-roulette-screenshots-nsfw

http://s-ec-sm.buzzfeed.com/static/enhanced/terminal01/2010/2/2/12/enhanced-buzz-14158-1265131458-6.jpg

~{X}~
Mar 8th, 2010, 05:35 PM

My Arnaud was cute... had such a great smile. Now I'll never see him again! :sad:

Barrie_Dude
Mar 8th, 2010, 05:37 PM
My Arnaud was cute... had such a great smile. Now I'll never see him again! :sad:
Hello You Cheap Slut!

Wannabeknowitall
Mar 8th, 2010, 05:53 PM
The 24 Best Chat Roulette Screenshots [NSFW]

http://www.buzzfeed.com/awesomer/the-24-best-chat-roulette-screenshots-nsfw

http://s-ec-sm.buzzfeed.com/static/enhanced/terminal01/2010/2/2/12/enhanced-buzz-14158-1265131458-6.jpg

What is Precious doing on chatroulette?

thalle
Mar 8th, 2010, 08:07 PM
i made some guys believe I was from Antarctis studying ice...

Stevecw
Mar 8th, 2010, 10:41 PM
I tried this just for the laugh!! Wow in 15 mins i saw 1 girl, only good chat i had, also 15 cocks, 5 custumes, 10 black screens...hmm not for me, thanks!!!

~{X}~
Mar 8th, 2010, 10:52 PM
Hello You Cheap Slut!

Bitch! :devil:

Certinfy
Mar 8th, 2010, 10:57 PM
Gonna try this tonight for a little :haha:

young_gunner913
Mar 8th, 2010, 11:12 PM

LMFAO. i was thinking the same thing. :sobbing:

darkchild
Mar 8th, 2010, 11:18 PM

:rolls: mean!

~{X}~
Mar 9th, 2010, 05:30 AM
Most of the time you get people in groups, or you get guys jerking off or straight dudes looking to see and talk with girls. Usually you can't even get in a HELLO before they next you. :lol:

Kuti Kis&Monica
Mar 9th, 2010, 03:03 PM
The same happened to me! :eek:

I was chatting to this beautiful blonde girl from norway and talked for like 20 minutes until the cam froze! Never got her name or email :sad:

I did a printscreen though, to prove that there are beautiful people on there. So, who will help me find mystery girl?? :lol:

http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/1039/norwaygirl.jpg

What a cute potential couple :worship: Looking great together !

My Hello to "Esther" and "Melvin" :p:wavey:

Certinfy
Mar 9th, 2010, 03:09 PM
After mucking around a little yesterday, I managed to find some pretty hot girl, we chatted for a while, and got to know each other a little, then I asked her if she has MSN, she replied yes, so I told her to give it to me, and then she Nexted me :rolleyes:

Dodoboy.
Mar 19th, 2010, 11:12 PM
Bmppp

florian78
May 2nd, 2011, 03:34 PM

strange, when I'm on line, I see men most of the time, and I don't even have to try camtogays (http://camtogays.com/) to get to see a lot of nice guys :)

Just Do It
May 2nd, 2011, 03:55 PM
^ Those kind of websites scare me :sad:

canuckfan
May 2nd, 2011, 04:27 PM
spammers are so subtle nowadays. Or are they?