The Crow
Oct 4th, 2002, 01:44 PM
lmao

per4ever
Oct 4th, 2002, 01:45 PM
lmao :D

Tammy
Oct 4th, 2002, 01:45 PM
omg dahveed your intelligence frightens me :D!!

.. you're like so smart *Swoon* ;)

Maajken
Oct 4th, 2002, 01:47 PM
I dont believe it. No one can be THAT stupid :eek: :o

Lord Chips
Oct 4th, 2002, 01:48 PM
Well what do you expect from the man that came uo with this quote:
"Today, more and more of our imports are coming from overseas"

Dahveed
Oct 4th, 2002, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by Tammy
omg dahveed your intelligence frightens me :D!!

.. you're like so smart *Swoon* ;)

It's just that i spotted the idiot so quickly i didn't even check if there was a reason for this :p

Tammy
Oct 4th, 2002, 01:51 PM
pft oh maeike - bush isnt just anyone i mean hes such a star *cough* i mean his speeches just bring a tear to my eye - and him reading gee *melts* ;)

Tammy
Oct 4th, 2002, 01:52 PM
but but remember this is bush i mean even if the book wasnt there the idiot would be hard to miss :D

Maajken
Oct 4th, 2002, 01:55 PM
Oh give the guy a break, its not his fault he's so stupid :D

But the really stupid ones are the americans who elected him :p

Helen Lawson
Oct 4th, 2002, 01:55 PM
The picture is fake, it is an urban legend. You can check it out at www.snopes.com

Dahveed
Oct 4th, 2002, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by Tammy
but but remember this is bush i mean even if the book wasnt there the idiot would be hard to miss :D

That's exactly what i said above! *slap*

Keith
Oct 4th, 2002, 01:57 PM
I thought this was going to be a thread about Dawn Marie

Tammy
Oct 4th, 2002, 02:00 PM
pft *cough**cough* maeike actually he didn't win the election gore had more votes damn stupid democracy :sad : - psss.. lets see of he chokes on anymore pretzels this yr :D *waiting*

ooh slaps *moans* ;) lmao

and lmao @ jf :D

per4ever
Oct 4th, 2002, 02:03 PM
http://www.snopes.com/photos/bushbook.htm

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Oct 4th, 2002, 02:12 PM
lol jenny fan :o

lmao @ bush..... i was rotflmao when he said tha "import" stuff.... wel DUH.

poor guy.....:o

aura of daniela
Oct 4th, 2002, 02:42 PM
but you gotta be pretty smart to be able to read upside down........you got to give him that ;)

Peter M
Oct 4th, 2002, 02:45 PM
the only idiots i spot are the ones who believe this is true.

Monica_Rules
Oct 4th, 2002, 04:22 PM
LMAO!

Dahveed
Oct 4th, 2002, 08:16 PM
lmao jf

Kiwi_Boy
Oct 5th, 2002, 01:50 AM
lol-and he's left in charge of the most powerful nation on earth:rolleyes:

The Vampiress
Oct 5th, 2002, 01:52 AM
lol and hes reading baby books:sad:

Kiwi_Boy
Oct 5th, 2002, 01:55 AM
may be he's just started to learn? ;)

Irish
Oct 5th, 2002, 02:00 AM
Originally posted by Peter M
the only idiots i spot are the ones who believe this is true.

Very well said!!!!! :D

Canek
Oct 5th, 2002, 02:02 AM
You should be very worried on having known that this idiot who has in his hands a book upside-down, also has between his hands a small and red button that says: launch "H" bomb :rolleyes:

maybe the picture is fake, but the stupidity of "W" is real, worrying real :mad:

Kiwi_Boy
Oct 5th, 2002, 02:06 AM
thats exactly my fear.

Irish
Oct 5th, 2002, 02:06 AM
Obviously, a lot of you don't realize this is an urban legend. So sad for you.

Canek
Oct 5th, 2002, 02:11 AM
an Urban legend the daily war-monger talk of W about Iraq?
yeah sure :rolleyes:

The Vampiress
Oct 5th, 2002, 02:12 AM
:rolleyes: We all know the urban legend Irish, we just don't like to talk about it.

Kiwi_Boy
Oct 5th, 2002, 02:12 AM
ok i dont know if the pic's real or not(but it is damn funny),but i stil totaly feel that bush is a moron(personal opinion's every ones entitled to them-protected by freedom of speach):rolleyes:

Kiwi_Boy
Oct 5th, 2002, 02:13 AM
i totaly agree with you canek-im just waiting until HE start ww3

Fingon
Oct 5th, 2002, 02:23 AM
I think many people confuse intelligence with knowledge, they are different things.

If you know the capitals of all countries in the world, you are knowledgeable, not intelligent.

Maybe Bush doesn't know many things that seem obvious, but he isn't stupid, he knows what he is doing.

The stupid is the President of the United States, the stupid had the world doing what he said.

He used the terrorist attacks as an excuse to use his power for his purposes, the stupid were those terrorists that untied his hands. The terrorists removed the only "weapon" that has stopped the US this century, the public opinion.

I don't think Bush is stupid, I think Bin Laden is.

Canek
Oct 5th, 2002, 02:28 AM
Bush is ignorant and stupid. do you really believe that he knows about foreign policy or something? :rolleyes:
is Bush senior and a small group of ultra-right republicans who are handling Junior, he is just wax in their hands.
But this is very dangerous. Maybe one day Bush jr will reach his mental independence and then.... Kaput!:eek:

The Vampiress
Oct 5th, 2002, 02:34 AM
Finigon the picture was meant to be a joke hehe

exactly Canek, Bush doesn't know his foreign policy, just a few hours ago he was putting pressure on the EU not to allow Turkey in, im sorry but what does that got to do with the States?

If you support him, well then your just another group who strives for popularity with Dictator Bush:rolleyes:

And He doesn't know what hes doing, in one reason ok he might, by butting America into other countries diplomatic ties, but whatsa it to him huh? He should learn to shut his mouth and keep America to America

I agree with Robert Maugebe on this Generalization "United Kingdon keep your United Kingdom, and I will keep my Zimbabwe"

Kiwi_Boy
Oct 5th, 2002, 02:43 AM
grrrrrrr robert mugabe that racist dictator:fiery:
my fave example of u.s. foreighn policy was a while back when they threatend impovrished bangledesh with sanctions if it traded with cuba(which it had to do to survive),a clear breach in international law :rolleyes:
or how about its own citizens being forrbidden by law to visit libya:rolleyes:
or the all time classic with bush,recently passing a thing which states that if an american is held in the hague for war crimes they have the right to invade it and claim the american,when they expect all other nations to go by a different law:rolleyes: :fiery:

The Vampiress
Oct 5th, 2002, 02:46 AM
Originally posted by longwe2
or the all time classic with bush,recently passing a thing which states that if an american is held in the hague for war crimes they have the right to invade it and claim the american,when they expect all other nations to go by a different law:rolleyes: :fiery:

HeHeHe :) yeah if they keep breaching international law then they shouldn't be in the UN, you go into the UN and you stick to thir international laws, not Ill go their for the benefits but pass US laws when it doesn't go my way.

Kiwi_Boy
Oct 5th, 2002, 02:50 AM
america just bullies the u.n. ,they use it when they need it but if it doesnt co-operate the do it with out the u.n-apart from humanitarian work the u.n. these days well,lets just do what bush wants and let king george take care of it all:rolleyes: :fiery:

Canek
Oct 5th, 2002, 02:55 AM
luckyly there are many intelligent and good people in USA, please check this websites and share the links with all the people

Not In Our Name
http://www.nion.us/

some of the famous people who have signed are: Noam Chomsky, Kurt Vonnegut, Gore Vidal, Alice Walker, Robert Altman, Oliver Stone, Susan Sarandon, Marisa Tomei, Jane Fonda, Ani Difranco, Pete Seeger, Brian Eno, Angela Davis, Martin Luther King III, etc.
But what about you?
don't be silent, fight against the war! sign in!

more websites with anti-war info:
Welcome to the Iraq Peace Team website
http://www.iraqpeaceteam.org/
Antiwar website
http://www.antiwar.com/
Welcome to GlobalSecurity.com
http://www.globalsecurity.com/
Welcome to peacepledge.org
http://www.peacepledge.org/
Voices In the Wilderness
A Campaign to end the Economic Sanctions Against
the People of Iraq
http://www.nonviolence.org/vitw/
Seven Reasons to Oppose a U.S. Invasion of Iraq
http://www.foreignpolicy-infocus.org/papers/iraq2.html

Kiwi_Boy
Oct 5th, 2002, 03:00 AM
i joined the iraq peace team thing! :)-thanks

Fingon
Oct 5th, 2002, 03:28 AM
Originally posted by Allegra
Finigon the picture was meant to be a joke hehe

I know and I wasn't going to say anything, but then some started to relate the US foreign policy with that picture

Canek
Oct 5th, 2002, 03:31 AM
correction "to relate Bush with Foreign Policy". :rolleyes:

The Vampiress
Oct 5th, 2002, 04:13 AM
righty o finigon.

I just can't wait to this war is over, and if Iraq does have chemical weapons then by all means take Saddum og his perch, and make the Middle East a more safer place to live in.

Kiwi_Boy
Oct 5th, 2002, 04:16 AM
iraq does have chemical weapons allegra,its nuclear ones thats being newly"investigated":)

Canek
Oct 5th, 2002, 04:18 AM
if you read this websites you will find the truth about Iraq and the "massive destruction weapons" (none of this sites is iraqi)
BTW USA is the main producer and owner of those type of weapons:rolleyes:

Antiwar website
Voices In the Wilderness
the People of Iraq

The Vampiress
Oct 5th, 2002, 04:18 AM
Im not going for what Iraq says, some people arent keeping a blind eye on what they doing, They probably do have weapons maybe even biological and chemical weapons, if so then by all mean George go for the attack, no one else is going to, and Im not going to live under somthing that could oppose an attack on something.

btw thanks Cenek yes I am looking through the websites. Im not taking both countries for granted, i strongly oppose a war on Iraq, but I oppose keeping iraq in power, and quite frankily no other country is standing up to it (and quite sadily America)

Im not going to believe what these two countries say, but if Iraq has and I mean has got weapons of mass destruction that will destroy humanity then I will support the war on terror, no matter how evil America is, as My Dad said, I would rather live with America calling the shots then living under a Muslim rule, and quite frankily I want to keep the freedom that Ive got.

Kiwi_Boy
Oct 5th, 2002, 04:25 AM
allegra they used chemical weapons in the gulf war,still i dont see it bushes place to intervene efforts are currently under way by the u.n(that pisses bush off)to find out just what iraq has and possible disarmerment,and im not supporting sadamm but if he's producing weapons,its probably because he's scared shitless of the u.s. not cause he's planning to take over the world.
other methods rather than war must be thought of,bushes blatant war mongering only show's his mentality.

The Vampiress
Oct 5th, 2002, 04:30 AM
look I don't care if hes producing weapons to defend his country, there still weapons that are going to affect humanity etc, and George Bush has them, but who is going to be attempted more into using them ?? Not America, you don't see America crash planes into buildings and you don't see an american spontaneously blow himself up in a bus, Iraq is more likley to use there big boys toys rather then America (thats only if they don't go to war)

Countries that have closer diplomatic ties to the US ie us, Australia, United Kingdom need all the support we need, and we can't afford to loose out on this war. Stay on the side and they will protect us :angel:

Kiwi_Boy
Oct 5th, 2002, 04:35 AM
omg thats ignorant!:rolleyes:
iraq is not al queda,and there are no proven direct links with iraq and sep 11(even bush is careful on that type of speculation),iraq is also not the suicide bombers in isreal,you seem plain anti islamic:rolleyes: :o ,allegra you seem to have suddenly changed your tune on america.

Fingon
Oct 5th, 2002, 04:43 AM
Originally posted by Canek
if you read this websites you will find the truth about Iraq and the "massive destruction weapons" (none of this sites is iraqi)
BTW USA is the main producer and owner of those type of weapons:rolleyes:

Antiwar website
Voices In the Wilderness
the People of Iraq

well, how is that truth documented? do they have satellite images?, intelligence agents infiltrated in Iraq?

although we might agree that Bush is a little overloaded, to ignore the fact that Saddam Hussein is dangerous is plain naive and stupid, and dangerous.

Do those websites say that Saddam Hussein used chemical weapons in his war against Iran and against his own people?

Do those websiste say that in fact UN inspectors found evidence that Iraq was trying to build a nuclear weapon?

Now if you believe everything you read in the internet...

King Satan
Oct 5th, 2002, 04:44 AM
Someone name the only country ever to drop a nuke?

Fingon
Oct 5th, 2002, 04:48 AM
allegra they used chemical weapons in the gulf war,still i dont see it bushes place to intervene efforts are currently under way by the u.n(that pisses bush off)to find out just what iraq has and possible disarmerment,and im not supporting sadamm but if he's producing weapons,its probably because he's scared shitless of the u.s. not cause he's planning to take over the world.
other methods rather than war must be thought of,bushes blatant war mongering only show's his mentality.

Longwe, Saddam does want to take over the world, the fact that he made a bad move and now is in a difficult position is another story.

He did invade Kuwait, and launch missiles against civilians in Israel only to attract the simpathy of the rest of the arab world.

Nuclear weaspons won't protect Iraq against the US, even Saddam knows that if he used nuclear weapons against american troops Iraq would cease to exist in 20 minutes.

Regarding other methods..., well, the UN inspectors had been trying to access weapons sites in Iraq for more than 6 years, and finally Saddam kicked them out 4 years ago.

And remember, Iraq didn't want to hear about allowing the inspectors in until the threat of an attack was clear. Even if there is now a diplomatic solution is only because the US threatened him with war.

Fingon
Oct 5th, 2002, 04:50 AM
Originally posted by TheGuy
Someone name the only country ever to drop a nuke?

I don't see what it has to do with anything. The nazis killed 6 million jewish but that doesn't mean germans are evil.

Kiwi_Boy
Oct 5th, 2002, 04:50 AM
my problem is that bushes attitude doesnt want to wait for the weapons inspecters findings,and untill then .....sadamm is potentialy dangerous but not even the u.s. can prove he is activly planning agression.i thought america believed in "innocent until proven guilty"?,at this time there is a bit of speculation from all sides.time will tell,and then can a plan of (peacful hopefully)be looked at,but bush is toataly jumping the gun.

Fingon
Oct 5th, 2002, 04:53 AM
my problem is that bushes attitude doesnt want to wait for the weapons inspecters findings,and untill then .....sadamm is potentialy dangerous but not even the u.s. can prove he is activly planning agression.i thought america believed in "innocent until proven guilty"?,at this time there is a bit of speculation from all sides.time will tell,and then can a plan of (peacful hopefully)be looked at,but bush is toataly jumping the gun.

It's not only Bush, it's Blair too, and remember that only that preasure made Saddam back up.

The thing is, Saddam is dangerous, he has proven that multiple times, before 9/11 it was difficult to justify an unilateral action, I agree Bush is using that as an excuse but I also believe the world will be a little safer without Saddam.

Canek
Oct 5th, 2002, 04:56 AM
Originally posted by Fingon

well, how is that truth documented? do they have satellite images?, intelligence agents infiltrated in Iraq?

so you are sure about the crap talk of Mr Bush?
pffffffff if you want to kiss the devil, kiss it! Ignorant! or you are more intelligent than Noam Chomsky??:rolleyes::D :D :D :D yeah sure:rolleyes:

Kiwi_Boy
Oct 5th, 2002, 04:59 AM
iraq seems a proud nation and sadamm is stubourn as hell,after the gulf war,iraq seems to have "quitend down",and if any one wants to take over the world its america(military bases every where,starbucks everywhere),and they are and have been suceeding ever since they became a super power,until there is active evidence that sadamm is trying to take over the world today i cannot suppot pre -emptive military strikes against it.
the other methods i would mean would be a harder stance from the u.n,and if action was absolutley vital to the survival of humanity it is by no means the u.s's responsibilty,the u.n. is there for somthing.to jump toward conspiracy i think a prime motive for america against iraq is to gain oil.

King Satan
Oct 5th, 2002, 05:02 AM
No one answered my question, oh well

Fingon
Oct 5th, 2002, 05:02 AM

so you are sure about the crap talk of Mr Bush?
pffffffff if you want to kiss the devil, kiss it! Ignorant! or you are more intelligent than Noam Chomsky??:rolleyes::D :D :D :D yeah sure:rolleyes:
sure anyone that doesn't think like you is an ignorant.

well, if you are stupid enough to follow a bunch of Hollywood artists, it's up to you, I can make my own ideas without Noam Chomsky telling me what to think.

Unless you have brain damage, you must know what happened in Iraq, ask the Kurds, ask Iran, ask Israel, ask Saudi Arabia, ask Kuwait.

Now the weapon inspectors from several countries were lying and your freaking websites are telling the truth.

You are the typical freak, when you have nothing to say, better insult the other part, my last word to you idiot.

Kiwi_Boy
Oct 5th, 2002, 05:03 AM
well we all know Blair jumps strait into bed with america,with very little question.
personaly the world would be ALOT safer without bush AND saddam.(they are as bad as each other only in different ways)
and bush's so called evidence and allegations have been called into question by nations including even britain.as i said only time will tell the real evidence.

Canek
Oct 5th, 2002, 05:06 AM

sure anyone that doesn't think like you is an ignorant.

well, if you are stupid enough to follow a bunch of Hollywood artists, it's up to you, I can make my own ideas without Noam Chomsky telling me what to think.

Unless you have brain damage, you must know what happened in Iraq, ask the Kurds, ask Iran, ask Israel, ask Saudi Arabia, ask Kuwait.

Now the weapon inspectors from several countries were lying and your freaking websites are telling the truth.

You are the typical freak, when you have nothing to say, better insult the other part, my last word to you idiot.
I am not insulting you, ia m just calling you by your name: Ignorant, and don't mention Chomsky when you never have read a single line about him or his works.
To call a pig "pig" is not to insult it. Is just to define it:rolleyes:

no more words to an ignorant like you. I need to do like 500 things more important than to read the product of your narrow mind, like to sleep. ciaoooooo:D

The Guy: let me remember: Enola Gay, Hiroshima, Nagasaki, Harry Truman, world war II, USA???
;)

Kiwi_Boy
Oct 5th, 2002, 05:06 AM
hey you two play nicely,no silly name calling pleeeease, stick to debate or things get out of hand :):) :)

Fingon
Oct 5th, 2002, 05:10 AM
iraq seems a proud nation and sadamm is stubourn as hell,after the gulf war,iraq seems to have "quitend down",and if any one wants to take over the world its america(military bases every where,starbucks everywhere),and they are and have been suceeding ever since they became a super power,until there is active evidence that sadamm is trying to take over the world today i cannot suppot pre -emptive military strikes against it.
the other methods i would mean would be a harder stance from the u.n,and if action was absolutley vital to the survival of humanity it is by no means the u.s's responsibilty,the u.n. is there for somthing.to jump toward conspiracy i think a prime motive for america against iraq is to gain oil.

There are a few facts you are missing.

First, are you seriously putting the military bases and Starbucks in the same sentence? I hope you are joking.

Second, yes, Iraq has been quiet, because its army was destroyed, and because Saddam Hussein miscalculated the effects of the invasion to Kuwait, he thought the US public opinion would let american die to release an arab country, he was wrong and now he knows he can't do whatever he wants.

Saddam has been fooling the weapon inspector for years, I won't believe they are cooperating until they do, I agree thought they should've been given a chance but, not time, they have to accept the inspectors without conditions NOW, and the fact is that I am not going to believe it until the inspectors are really there.

about pre-emptive strikes, well, if the US had attacked Bin Laden before maybe 9/11 didn't happen. I don't want to wait until a terrorist detonates a nuclear weapon in New York.

About the oil, well, Iraq is rich in oil, true, but the US has access to the saudi oil, and the kuwaiti oil. I doubt that spending 300 billion dollars in a war would pay off from an economic point of view. to think that this is oil motivated is naive, it's to ignore what Saddam Hussein is, maybe you are too young, but I do remember clearly what he did and I don't trust him.

Fingon
Oct 5th, 2002, 05:12 AM

To call a pig "pig" is not to insult it. Is just to define it:rolleyes:

;)

Then calling you a pathetic idiot is not an insult :rolleyes:

King Satan
Oct 5th, 2002, 05:15 AM
LMAO, politics only leads to war

Canek
Oct 5th, 2002, 05:16 AM

Then calling you a pathetic idiot is not an insult :rolleyes:
No, is just to call me using your last name :D :D :D
Touché! is so easy to beat you, but now i need to leave boy. So ignorant:p
Iraq has the second oil reserves and by some experts the Iraqi oil reserves could be even biger than the reserves of saudi arabia. so.... your facts are wrong since the very beginning. Good Night, ignorant!:D

Fingon
Oct 5th, 2002, 05:16 AM

Ignorant, and don't mention Chomsky when you never have read a single line about him or his works.

sure a linguistic proffessor has tons of evidence about weapons of mass destruction

Fingon
Oct 5th, 2002, 05:22 AM

No, is just to call me using your last name :D :D :D
Touché! is so easy to beat you, but now i need to leave boy. So ignorant:p
Iraq has the second oil reserves and by some experts the Iraqi oil reserves could be even biger than the reserves of saudi arabia. so.... your facts are wrong since the very beginning. Good Night, ignorant!:D

You beat me? how? repeating the word ignorant over and over?

to "win" a discussion, it's not enough to claim you did.

BTW, if idiot was my last name, it would be laughable but not an insult, it would be a name, when I call you idiot, I mean your iq.

Iraq the second oil reserves? you are not only an ignorant idiot, also a liar.

Russia has more reserves than Iraq

it's funny how your preach for peace and attack anyone who disagree at the same time, same as all freaking activists.

Kiwi_Boy
Oct 5th, 2002, 05:25 AM
dont worry i was kidding,all i mean is the u.s. has realy takin over the world economicaly.
i dont trust sadamm,but i simply dont trust bush either.and since sadamm "knows he can't do what ever he wants" it would suggest not trust but common sense that somthing has to be done but the threat of war from iraq is far less than would be suggested by bush.
when i mean "only time will tell" im not suggesting that we should procrastinate,but when the weapons inspectors finish and make their reports we will be able to see what action is needed.
well the oil,maybe in my conspiracy bush is thinking to the future,oil is a dwindling source and if america secures it it may well pay off in the future,it does seem silly with the massive war cost-which makes me wonder even more of bush's motives he could use money like that to sort his domestic problems before trying to solve the worlds.

Fingon
Oct 5th, 2002, 05:33 AM
Longwe, there is some truth in what you said.

I agree they should give the weapons inspectors a chance. Saddam Hussein is a murdered but I also agree it's not up to the US to remove every tyran in the world, and in fact they have used them when it suited them (including Saddam).

The American and British proposal is to set a deadline, because Saddam has played hide and seek with the inspectors before and I agree with that. If he is willing to cooperate, he surely can accept a deadline to do it, he only needs to let the inspector do their work, without excuses.

Bush is not a saint, and you are right, the US is dominating the world, that's a fact whether we like it or not, believe me, I live in Canada and it's pretty evident

Kiwi_Boy
Oct 5th, 2002, 05:37 AM
dont worry canada shall rise!;)
dont get me wrong it pisses me off when sadamm plays games like that.

The Vampiress
Oct 5th, 2002, 09:26 AM
Hi Again,

Fingon tell me what would you like to live under

Muslim rule
or a World ruled by America??

Me Personally America :)

http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/usa.gif

Kiwi_Boy
Oct 6th, 2002, 12:15 AM
ok thats ignorant to compare a nation to a religion(iraq does not represent islam),hows it ralevant?,not all islamic nations are extreamist,i.e.turkey.
and if your implying sadamms gonna take over n.z,i would like to know what you have been smoking,sadamm may have dilusional dreams of taking over the world,but he knows he cant and if you use any sense you will know its not bloody likley .

The Vampiress
Oct 6th, 2002, 12:52 AM
:rolleyes: shut up about NZ :rolleyes:

Now I don't care if he's not gonna take us over, he's bad and needs to be taken out! No other country is gonna do anything, oh what the UN will put trade sanctions un WAHOOOOO:rolleyes:

tell me what is the main religion in Iraq?? Sunni Muslim, now you can't stop a blind eye to Iraq, saying its going to be peachy king, No other country is going to do nothing, and what I see America is getting geared up for war, and your not gonna do nothing about it, so you can rave and rant like an old lady about it ok :)

http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/usa.gif

Canek
Oct 6th, 2002, 01:19 AM
too many blind people here :rolleyes: so sad.
one fact: almost all the chemical and biolgical weapons that owns Iraq were provided by USA and the UK to fight against the Ayatollah regime (Saddam maybe is a mad man but is not a muslim fanatic, they hates Saddam). Reagan and Bush Senior (in his first years) have helped Saddam with those awful weapons and conventional armament. they has created the monster that now they wants to destroy. in those days they didn't care the Irani ppl that suffered the consequences of the biological weapons provided by them (something similar than the taliban issue, they armed them first and they considered their enemies those who were their friends, later).

There is one and one just one reason to Invade Iraq: OIL
and the ignorance of some very clueless member it was demosntrated when he said that Russia has the second oil reserves: WRONG is IRAQ and for some experts those reserves could be even bigger than the oil reserves of Saudi Arabia. This is well known by all the people well informed.
OIL and just OIL are the reason to invade Iraq. Not the "massive destruction weapons"
Israel has the bomb (and Sharon said a few weeks ago that they will use the bomb against Iraq), India, pakistan,too. Brazil or Argentina could develop the bomb easier and quicker than Iraq, and like twenty countries more can do it.
The kurds were massacred worse by Turkey during decades, but they don't put the finger in Turkey, Argentina, Brazil, Pakistan ; India, Israel, Sudan, etc, etc etc, why???????

OIL, OIL, OIL
:(

The Vampiress
Oct 6th, 2002, 01:29 AM
agree, I don't care about the oil, I just care about getting Saddum out, a menace to the peace on earth :(

I don't think there is blind people here, I think people are allowed difference of opinions on this board, and thats my opinion, I don't war I don't like Bushy, but whos gonna take Saddum out, no one so its up to Bush and Blair, and Im sorry it's AMERICA and we all know they will do as they please.

Canek
Oct 6th, 2002, 01:45 AM
Ok then let's invade USA and kick out Bush, My country has experienced the most horrible things caused by USA not by Iraq, so if you ask to any of the citizens of this part of the world who is more dangerous for us if Saddam or Bush, the 99% will answer: BUSH.
i don't see how Iraq could menace my country. to do that, they would need to have intercontinetal missiles (Iraq haven't anyone)
Iraq need a naval army big enough to cruise the indic and atlantic ocean, to defeat the US Navy the UK navy, the Russian navy, the France Navy, The chinese navy, our Navy, later they need to invade us and to defeat us
after all that odyssey, if a single one iraqi survives will be a miracle.
I want the UN and the international comunity doing the job. I want to see the inspectors working in Iraq, and not stopped by Bush.
I want to see the security council doing its job and the UN justifying why it was created. I don't want to see a single country acting by itself, don't respecting the international law and the international agreements, because that have a name and is called: Imperial intervention.
I want a world fair where the laws are respected and where all the countries has vote, i don't want to live in a world controlled by just one mad man and a group blind by the ambition and the madness.
My country has saw how hundred of thousands of its citizens were killed by the paramilitar armies organized and trained by USA via CIA or The US Army.
I don't want to see a giant free to invade any country just because they find it "dangerous" or "annoy".

PEACE AND NOT WAR. IF IRAQ CAN BE DISARMED WHY TO OPEN A PANDORA'S BOX IN THE MIDDLE EAST?

PEACE AND NOT WAR, THOSE WHO SUPPORTS THE WAR BY THE WAR, REPRESENTS THE WORST ASPECT OF THE MANKIND:(

Kiwi_Boy
Oct 6th, 2002, 02:16 AM
thank you canek,well said.
allegra,whats the prodomenant religion of america:rolleyes:
when i said nz ,you were sounding like sadams comming to get us:rolleyes:
and you dont seem to know what you want,you start off anti america and when your mood changes(or your looking for a cheap argument your veiw changes):rolleyes:
people have already awknoledged that they would like sadamm out,so why do you keep trying to make an argument out of it?:rolleyes:
and the bit about ranting like an old lady:,didnt YOU just say every ones entitled to their own opinion?:rolleyes:
i think peoples(including me)problem is the hypocracy,and self proclaimed superiority of bush,not whether or not sadamm should stay:rolleyes: :o
http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/rant.gif

canek,i agree with your stance on america and iraq,who is the greatest menace to OUR nations?:) :) :) :)

Fingon
Oct 6th, 2002, 02:20 AM
What the hell is a naval army? :rolleyes:

anyways, some posters believe they know so much.

They have read some statistics that talk about proven oil reserves, which means, reserves that have been verified by geological and economic studies and whose explation is economically viable, it doesn't actually reflects the real reserves.

It's believed that the oil sands in Alberta have more oil than Saudi Arabia, the problem is that with the current technology it's too expensive.

Siberia is known to have huge oil reserves, some experts think that more than the whole Middle East INCLUDING Saudi Arabia and Iraq, Ubezkistan, and other ex-soviet republics are thought to have huge reserves as well.

The probem is the weather and that the oil doesn't pump-up by its own preasure like in the Middle East, and it's too far away from the consumer's centres.

Canek
Oct 6th, 2002, 02:35 AM
What the hell is a naval army? :rolleyes:

anyways, some posters believe they know so much.

They have read some statistics that talk about proven oil reserves, which means, reserves that have been verified by geological and economic studies and whose explation is economically viable, it doesn't actually reflects the real reserves.

It's believed that the oil sands in Alberta have more oil than Saudi Arabia, the problem is that with the current technology it's too expensive.

Siberia is known to have huge oil reserves, some experts think that more than the whole Middle East INCLUDING Saudi Arabia and Iraq, Ubezkistan, and other ex-soviet republics are thought to have huge reserves as well.

The probem is the weather and that the oil doesn't pump-up by its own preasure like in the Middle East, and it's too far away from the consumer's centres.

well is time to clean the ignorance
just look at this website and learn not to talk about something that you don't understand or that you don't know.
http://www.geohive.com/charts/energy_oilres.php

as i said before is so easy to beat you, the ignorance can be eliminated reading and studying, is not too hard. try one day. Sadly (or luckyly) i have social life and i can't be here to teach you more about the subject, but tomorrow i can do it, bye ignie

Kiwi_Boy
Oct 6th, 2002, 02:38 AM
oh no:
http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/argue.gif
:)

JasonW
Oct 6th, 2002, 03:07 AM
Actually a dictatorship is extreme Leftism. And Bush is not an Idiot. He is the most popular president in the country since FDR. Approval ratings are sky high. Btw, his daddy is not Ultra Right, he is a middle right.
It's the right time to take out saddam and his DICTATORSHIP.

JasonW
Oct 6th, 2002, 03:10 AM
Some of you foreigners may not know this but the president really has very little power. If we go to war, it will be a doing of the Senate and Congress.

Since were in the game of laughing at Fake pictures! Have seen the one with Tom Daschle putting his left hand over the "wrong heart"? That ones funnier than the bush one!!!

Fingon
Oct 6th, 2002, 04:46 AM

well is time to clean the ignorance
just look at this website and learn not to talk about something that you don't understand or that you don't know.
http://www.geohive.com/charts/energy_oilres.php

as i said before is so easy to beat you, the ignorance can be eliminated reading and studying, is not too hard. try one day. Sadly (or luckyly) i have social life and i can't be here to teach you more about the subject, but tomorrow i can do it, bye ignie

ignorance can be eliminated reading and studying, stupidity unfortunately not.

Obviously you can read a lot, but you are too stupid to understand what you read.

The table you show says proven all reserves. I stated at the beginning of my posts that you were talking about proven oil reserves and not total oil reserves.

But I guess you are too stupid to understand the difference.

In your little mind you think you beat me, because you can search for a website (in google) that gives some statistics, but the statistics are pointless if you can't understand that. Reading politic activists can give you a theme to talk to your friends in a bar, but unfortunately, I won't give you intelligence, no matter how much you read, if you are stupid, you are stupid.

also, if you have a social life, who cares? to me you just are a very frustrated person that tries to pretend is a very cultivated and mundane man, on a tennis message board!!!

You were the one that started insulting when your pacifist message didn't go through, which revelas how weak your mind is, it's typical of activists with not too much intelligence to resort to personal attacks when they can't find credible arguments.

Also, I find it absolutely pathetic when someone (like you) is unable to think by him/herself and only can repeat what they read from others.

From one of your posts it was quite evident that you are a very resented person, you just hate the US, Canada, Europe, and your intelligence (or lack of it) doesn't let you understand the situation, how sad.

Canek
Oct 6th, 2002, 04:51 AM
show evidence idiot, not only your stupid words. i have showed "evidence" while you just have your stupidity as evidence.
I have lost a party night and i come here to find an idiot like you talking senseless things
pfffffffm ignie! learn and study, ignie! and show evidence, proofs, not your silly and fool comments
:rolleyes:
is better to see a stupid cartoon on TV at least they are funny while you..... aburrido y pendejo:rolleyes:

:D :D nite ignie:wavey:

Fingon
Oct 6th, 2002, 04:57 AM
maybe our educated poster from Guatemala hasn't read this article

http://www.ualberta.ca/~parkland/Post/Vol%201_No%202/Pratt-OilSands.html

which expresses that Alberta's oil sands reserves are estimated in 300 billion barrels, that's more than all of Saudi Arabia.

But he probably never heard of oil sand, maybe because Canada isn't a country that would interest to a leftish activist.

It's easy to look up at the internet, what isn't easy is to understand what you are reading, I personally prefer quality to quantity and when I want to read about something, I prefer to follow what the experst in that field say, rather than having a linguistic proffessor telling me what the world's politcies should be :rolleyes:

Fingon
Oct 6th, 2002, 05:02 AM
show evidence idiot, not only your stupid words. i have showed "evidence" while you just have your stupidity as evidence.
I have lost a party night and i come here to find an idiot like you talking senseless things
pfffffffm ignie! learn and study, ignie! and show evidence, proofs, not your silly and fool comments
:rolleyes:
is better to see a stupid cartoon on TV at least they are funny while you..... aburrido y pendejo:rolleyes:

:D :D nite ignie:wavey:

oh, are we losing our temper? sob sob

do you think a website is evidence? then you are even more stupid than I thought?

I don't need to show you anything, unlike you, I understand this is only a tennis message board and I come here to spare time, not trying to imposse political ideologies, I know your kind very well.

And it's obvious you are getting increasengly frustrated and upset and resort to name calling more frequently, obviously the way you express shows your "educated" background.

Well, what I have to say is that maybe I don't have a "social life" like you :rolleyes: but you really bore me, it's fun to argue with idiots for a while but it isn't anymore, you are repetitive and too stupid to entertaint me

bye bye, enjoy your hatred for the US, Canada, Europe, etc. in the meantime, us, ignorants will keep enjoying the benefits of these decadent countries.

:wavey: :wavey:

Canek
Oct 6th, 2002, 05:03 AM
Chomsky is one million times more intelligent than you. btw why so many propaganda to canada? you are not canadian but argentinian.
No seas renegado de tus orígenes, lacra. ignie
now the very bye ignie, i am not going to read your article, if is your source must be crap:D

hate to Canada, USA or Europe??? that is the most stupid thing that i heard this month, (including your previous opinions)
i just hate the people that loves the war insted the diplomacy.
to compare a verbal "war" with a real war is so idiotic, the words maybe hurts but don't kills like the bullets.
you represents the worst aspect of the mankind. a suportter of the death by the death the war by the war.
un asco de ser humano:(

desgracia haberte conocido:rolleyes:

Fingon
Oct 6th, 2002, 05:55 AM
Herodoto, you are so evident, where you banned until your previous user name?

typical, don't read the article, judge it before reading it, who is the ignorant here? You wanted proves, but as all the bigots, you don't accept the truth, only what your bigotry allows you to see. Here you insult people that disagrees with you, and after a while you lose your composture, what do you do in your country (whatever it is) do you shoot them?

About being a renegade? well, maybe I am capable enough to work in an advanced economy, someone like you wouldn't survive much here.

And I live in Canada, work in Canada and pay my taxes in Canada, where I was born is irrelevant and my reasons are personal, I am not going to discuss them in a message board with a loser like you.

You know what is funny? that I might be a renegade but I live a nice life in the place I chose, unlike you.

and I found your stupidity rather funny, also it's boring now, you must be really pathetic to get so upset.

And btw, your linguistic proffessor maybe would teach you not to judge other people's lives without knowing the facts, but to a bigot like you that's too much to ask, I am sure that proffessor would be horrified if he knew that a stupid bigot like you follows him, you preach peace but you attack those who disagree with you in the process.

Dawn Marie
Oct 6th, 2002, 06:02 AM
Me thinks this thread just got IRONIC!:D

Hi Fingon:)

Steveg
Oct 6th, 2002, 06:21 AM
Another pic ;) .

spyro
Oct 6th, 2002, 06:47 AM
Originally posted by Steveg
Another pic ;) .

LOL :D

oil...oil...and oil...

No War !!!

Kiwi_Boy
Oct 6th, 2002, 07:21 PM
LOL!,im totaly laughing my ass off!
http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/lol.gif

The Vampiress
Oct 9th, 2002, 08:36 AM
He was Herodoto:)

That was so blatantly obvious, he comes from a Central American country, his fave is Martina and he argues and calls everyone ignorant.

And excellent posts Finigon, to put it into two perspectives instead of one is "intelligent" people who can't see two perspectives are blind:cool:

Irish
Oct 9th, 2002, 12:06 PM
I thought he sounded very familiar.....Herodoto.

i-girl
Oct 9th, 2002, 02:12 PM
if you really aren't a native english speaker, Fingon, than I have to say your english is incredible.

I would also like to point out that Sharon is his statement said only that this time, unlike last time, if Israel is attacked it will respond. he did not threat to "nuce" Iraq:rolleyes: .

lastly, if you believe that Chomsky (a Jew, btw, with relatives in Israel) shares your anti-american or anti-Israeli notions, your understanding of his views is lacking. (and Fingon was correct in pointing out that Chomsky is hardly in a position to have any substantial knowledge of Iraq's ability or intentions).

Giuliano
Nov 1st, 2002, 06:54 PM
Sorry,I know I shouldn't but I can't resist :o.

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Nov 1st, 2002, 07:03 PM
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he just keeps on amazing me....... what a dumbass!!!!!!!! :o

Kiwi_Boy
Nov 1st, 2002, 09:25 PM
hehehe,he must lack some degree of intellegence:p ,and yet he's the presedent......

lol @ vampiress and heredoto......both sprung for the same reason.tsktsktsk.

Chris
Nov 1st, 2002, 10:44 PM
lmao, brilliant.:D