PDA

View Full Version : R.I.P. Nip/Tuck

saul1333
Mar 4th, 2010, 05:52 PM
Series finale last night :sad:

They rushed this final season and the last episode felt so unsatisfying. I really wanted a great twist at the end, but it was kind of..meh :rolleyes:

But it was a great show and I am sad to see it go..

harloo
Mar 4th, 2010, 05:55 PM
Series finale last night :sad:

They rushed this final season and the last episode felt so unsatisfying. I really wanted a great twist at the end, but it was kind of..meh :rolleyes:

But it was a great show and I am sad to see it go..

I'm sorry that it went poof but the show lost me after that whole carver foolishness.:lol:

NyCPsU
Mar 4th, 2010, 06:15 PM
I had so many mixed feelings after last night. Although it was never like the first few seasons I did enjoy the first part to this final season, they had some really interesting storylines and ultimately went back to its roots for a bit. I liked the way they ended it with Troy/Cruz and Sean going off to do what he always wanted to do. I was happy with that part of the ending. Ava getting with Matt though. WTF? Sooo dumb. Ava will always be my favorite character on Nip/Tuck for her dynamic nature and unprecedented storyline but ending up with Matt just makes me want to throw up. That was a terrible, terrible call and I would almost rather Ava didn't come back at all then have her and Matt walk into the sunset together. Gross.

So yeah, mixed feelings, it did feel a bit rushed, but it was definitely time to end it. The first two seasons will always be my favorite seasons of any tv show ever. Just amazing stories and characters. RIP. :sad:

ce
Mar 4th, 2010, 09:52 PM
i loved this show :sad:

Certinfy
Mar 4th, 2010, 09:53 PM
I though someone died for a second :o

young_gunner913
Mar 4th, 2010, 11:17 PM
im kinda glad. the show was getting bad as it went on. good that they ended it before it got even worse.

CrossCourt~Rally
Mar 4th, 2010, 11:43 PM
I'm only about half way through last seasons DVD set, so i'm not going to read any posts in this thread :lol:. But, Nip/Tuck has been one of my fave shows over the last 5 years :worship:.

saul1333
Mar 5th, 2010, 12:17 AM
I'm sorry that it went poof but the show lost me after that whole carver foolishness.:lol:

Speaking of the Carver season..they ended that season with the same song they ended the series with(kind of)

b18U5mxBKQM

Very powerful song and scene..:tears: