PDA

View Full Version : Seeking CTV (And/or TSN, Sportsnet) 2010 Winter Olympic Games Coverage

ktoles2005
Mar 1st, 2010, 02:43 PM
Hi All,

I just returned from Vancouver, and I have a large request that I'm not sure anyone will be able to do but I am going to put a request out there anyways. The coverage that I am looking for is CTV coverage, of ALL Canadian Medal performances from the second Thursday on, initial interviews, medal ceremonies, and in studio interviews. I am obviously more than willing to pay. If someone could put this onto DVDs or VHS either is fine, and I know the CTV DVD coverage is coming out soon but I am also looking for this coverage. If someone could do this for me please either PM me or email me at krempfer@hotmail.com. This would mean so much to me, I really hope here someone can come through for me!

Cheers!

Kyle

Ryan
Mar 1st, 2010, 02:58 PM
If you check out the CTV site, you can buy a 5-pack DVD or Blueray set of ALL the Olympic coverage. I'm 100% sure it will have all our medallists/good footage. It's only $60 + tax.

ktoles2005
Mar 1st, 2010, 03:03 PM
I know that, I've actually ordered it, but I still want to have all the other stuff as well, the instudio interviews with Hedger/Williams, the medal ceremonies, and the initial competition interviews, The DVD set will be limited in the scope that it does have, I'm looking for more than that and I'm willing to pay for it

ktoles2005
Mar 2nd, 2010, 02:19 AM
I CANT record anything from Shaw VOD Coverage on DVD & VHS screwy, is there anyone out there can help me? I am desparately seeking All CTV/TSN/RSN (Sportsnet) Coverage of the 2010 CANADIAN Medallists (From second Thursday on), initial competition afterviews, first instudio/Whistler Square interviews and medal ceremonies ... I am now desparate, if anyone can PLEASE help me please let me know ASAP! email me at krempfer@hotmail.com

KoOlMaNsEaN
Mar 2nd, 2010, 06:33 AM
ctvolympics.ca has replays of events...