PDA

View Full Version : The Things People Do In Residence....

Crazy Canuck
Oct 4th, 2002, 09:36 AM
:rolleyes:

Campus housing, residence, dorms - whatever you call it where you live...

I live in an apartment, but it is university run, and part of the campus - so it is campus housing ;)

Anyhow, the point is, it is 4:30 in the bloody morning.

Who the heck calls at 4:30 in the morning to ask if I have paint? Why Would I have paint? Esp at 4:30 in the morning!

Did I mention this was a random call :o Just some random drunken frosh (I assume) wanting to know if I had paint :rolleyes:

This somehow turned into a five minute conversation... Highlights included:

- him asking me about my classes
- him going on to me about how Pyschologists are evil
- him explaining that I should keep paint around, incase I feel the need to be funny one night and paint someones door :rolleyes:

I was not asleep (obviously..sleep? me?)... but that isn't the point.

The things people do :rolleyes:

Crazy Canuck
Oct 4th, 2002, 09:39 AM
OH I nearly forgot to mention what he wanted the paint for :p

Some tradition to paint some cannon thing here... I did it once last year.

It was fun actually - we went and painted it around 230am, then sat up and guarded it untill the sun came up. It was winter, and dan cold (alright it was march, it was still cold!).

The four of us who stayed, played some game (name a band, next person names a band that ends in the letter of the band just mentioned, no repeats) for about three hours :o

Kiwi_Boy
Oct 4th, 2002, 09:40 AM
i cant wait for joys like that awaiting me in a few short years!:D ;)

Crazy Canuck
Oct 4th, 2002, 09:44 AM
Oh don't get me wrong.

It is fun when its you. I recall some random stupidness myself last year ;) Heck, I still have moments of random stupidity.

Like last weekend when it rained buckets and I decided to run outside in the townhouse parking lot area barefoot with my pants rolled up and run throught the current of water (my feet were covered it was that deep), and kick it at people.

But then again, I'd do that sober too.

Kiwi_Boy
Oct 4th, 2002, 09:46 AM
i love crazy people~so entertaining;) :D :p
whats the craziest thing you have ever heard of at your college?:)

Crazy Canuck
Oct 4th, 2002, 09:51 AM
Craziest thing I've ever heard of?

Well the people in the sectin up from me last year were apparently all hoppping in and out of bed with each other - I missed out by about 20 meters ;) That isn't crazy though, just a little gross ;)

Well a few of my guy freinds last year got it stuck in their heads that they were going to have a fire extinguisher fight. So the idea of course, was to steal three fire extinguishers from their places in the hallway, go outside, and fire them at each other.

Somehow the guys got a little carried away and ended up with TWENTY SIX - I kid you not - 26 fire extinguishers in the one guys closet :rolleyes:

Somewhere along the line they decided the act of collecting fire entinguishers was good fun.

No worries though - the ones in their section remained placed. They only made sure to ruin the saftely of hundeds of other people :rolleyes:

The guy who's closet they were in finally got pissed off and started bringing them out to the dumpster (dont ask me why they didnt just put them back).

A freind decided he would keep about a dozen of them for personal use :confused:

Crazy Canuck
Oct 4th, 2002, 09:56 AM
Before the night was done, a group of the guys went out to the cannon and ran around and sprayed it with fire extinguishers, and then decorated it with the used extinguishers :confused:

The rest of us watched - I somehow ended up with a camera taking pics :confused:

Then the security guy came over to see the commotion - and everyone jetted, aside from those of us who had just beenwatching.

And the guy chased them in the bushes.

Turns out they thought he was a cop :rolleyes:

The act of painting the cannon is legal, but the stolen extinguishers weren't.

Kiwi_Boy
Oct 4th, 2002, 09:58 AM
omg that is crazy!,hmmm that never happens at high school:confused: and how old were they?;)
where the hell did they get them from,dont ya think some one would notice a guy with a fire extingusher up his shirt:D ,
hmmmm thats an idea hehehehe,your putting evil ideas into my sweet little head,now thats somthing to be proud of!;) :D :D :kiss:

Kiwi_Boy
Oct 4th, 2002, 10:00 AM
lol you should add the photo to this,then every one could add their fave crazy college pic and it would be a real laugh-fest:):):)

Crazy Canuck
Oct 4th, 2002, 10:05 AM
It wasn't my camera, I don't have the pics :sad:

where the hell did they get them from,dont ya think some one would notice a guy with a fire extingusher up his shirt

Well they were placed all around the residence. And the residence we were in, is nick named "the prison" because it was built by a guy who designs jails, and meant to be riot proof :p

So there are no long hallways - tons of split levels, turns, short hallways - a maze if you dont know the place.

So it is easy to take one, and walk off back to your room. There is the chance of getting caught, but not all the likely.

They only took one at a time per guy, and had lookout peolpe :rolleyes:

They asked me to be a look out person at one point, and I ended up walking right into the campus police. Needless to say I let them carry on their own after that ;)

Kiwi_Boy
Oct 4th, 2002, 10:09 AM
hehehe sounds well organised:D (even more little ideas;) )

Crazy Canuck
Oct 4th, 2002, 10:12 AM
Alright, time for another story...

My freinds (same group) liked to hot box their residence bathroom. For those not familiar with the terminology, they would close the door and seal off the vents, and smoke marijuana in the small bathroom.

ANyhow, so there were 4 of us one night and we were all quite bored.

The three decided they wanted to smoke up - I didn't feel like doing it, so I came to supervise or whatever.

They happened to have a birdbath in their bathroom. They had stolen it during one of their many "scavenger hunts".

Somehow they ended up with goldfish, and had decided to fill the bird bath and let the fish live in there :rolleyes:

So anyhow, the one guy was stoned out of his tree and walked back into the bird bath, knocking it over.

One of the fish fell out onto the floor, and the three of them freaked out, and started laughing hysterically as none of them could get it off the floor (the one girl was afraid to touch it).

So it was Sober-Becca to the rescue to save "Chi" from "drowning".

So I grabbed a towel, pushed it one, and put it back into the bird bath.

Those silly fools :p

Kiwi_Boy
Oct 4th, 2002, 10:19 AM
yay,im beging to love rebeccas college tails(you should go pro):D
so the movies(i.e.american pie etc)have some real basis:) :D
..ok rebecca your amazing,your surrounded by(funny)fools yet some how you remain (semi:p )sane,your my heroine!;) :D :hearts:

Crazy Canuck
Oct 4th, 2002, 10:24 AM
What can I say, I'm incredible *beats chest and roars*

If only I could find some sleeping pills...

I can't be the only one with silly stories and ridiculous freinds, where are you people :p

Kiwi_Boy
Oct 4th, 2002, 10:34 AM
yeah of course people have funny tales,but ya think their silly enough to admit them,when your offering free entertainment:p :p :p :D :D :D
keep searchin for those funny tales rebbecca!(what can i say,im addicted!:D ):)

Crazy Canuck
Oct 4th, 2002, 10:46 AM
hmm well I'm actually going to attempt sleep shortly.

It is nearly 6am and all...

Lets see here -

There was always the time that I almost urinated on a homeless man.

Its not as horrible as it seems, I swear! Just follow me ;)

So the bars let out, it was near 3am by the time my freinds and I got our food and were ready to leave the area.

I of course, with my wee bladder had to go to the bathroom :rolleyes:

Nothing is open that i can use the bathroom at - food places downtown have the good sense to lock their bathrooms after midnight hehe - so I decide to go upt the street behind the bus terminal.

I know the area well, and go back behind some shed and dumpster.

So there I am, one second from letting it go - I look to my side and there is a man sleeping on the ground.

I was horrified at what I had almost done (he was a couple feet away but still).

So I corrected myself by doing somewhere about ten meters away, and behind something else with some bushes where I figured he wouldn't go sleep the next night or whatever.

Yikes.

Kiwi_Boy
Oct 4th, 2002, 10:50 AM
:eek: just imagine waking up to golden rain!:eek:
oh well if ya gotta go ya gotta go;)
oh well sweet dreams if you do manage to pry yourself away from me;) :D :kiss: ~i'll need more tommorow,i think you know your mission;)

Crazy Canuck
Oct 4th, 2002, 10:56 AM
Then there was my very last night in residence first year...

It was about 430am or so, and I was wandering around (my freinds building, not mine) seeing where everyone had gotten off to.

I get into the hall way near the doors and see the glass to the door has been shattered (4th time that semester). All over the floor is a broken mini statue thing that they stole at the start of the year. It is ALL over the floor, just crushed into pieces..

So I think thats it, and go up the stairs and open the door to the lounge - and see someone has dumped food all over the carpet area, it was gross.

Of course I think that is the end of it - I enter the next lounge and there is pink pain splattered ALL over the entire white walls :eek:

I'm thinking "what idiot did this" - when some guy I knew in highschool - we have mutual freinds but aren't that close ourselves - comes limping in, covered in crap and bitching about a soar hand :rolleyes:

I could not get over the mess - it was so bad I had to take pictures of it to prove to people later that I wasn't lying.

This story I would not reccomend doing. I pay enough student fees as it is, no need to have them higher because people feel like acting stupid.

Kiwi_Boy
Oct 4th, 2002, 11:03 AM
i dont think i'll do anything like that,that verges on plain vandalism:)

Crazy Canuck
Oct 4th, 2002, 11:14 AM
verges on it? I dont even want to count all the laws that he broke.

Crazy Canuck
Oct 4th, 2002, 08:21 PM
Bagel Stud, don't you have any morally wrong stories that you would like to share? ;)

Crazy Canuck
Oct 4th, 2002, 08:29 PM
Surely you have just one story :sad:

You make me feel so evil and sinful :sad:

Kiwi_Boy
Oct 5th, 2002, 09:23 AM
:wavey: if your there,i want MORE! NOW,NOW,NOW*stomps feet*
:p (im hooked!):D :D :D
and all you others out there dont think your exempt!:p :D

splat
Oct 5th, 2002, 04:22 PM
Rebecca, what university are you at?