Mar 1st, 2010, 06:34 AM
i dont know them. :p

Singleniacki
Mar 1st, 2010, 06:51 AM
Gaga by sooooooooooooooooo much

young_gunner913
Mar 1st, 2010, 06:54 AM
Gaga without a doubt.
Kesha has some real catchy songs but Gaga beats her in every category.

So Disrespectful
Mar 1st, 2010, 07:02 AM
Not a fan of either, but at least Lady Gaga can sing and write. Ke$ha's lyrics are juvenile and her hit is a blatant ripoff of the much more talented, Uffie.

Andy.
Mar 1st, 2010, 07:08 AM
Its insulting even putting that drunken whore in the same category as Gaga.

ElusiveChanteuse
Mar 1st, 2010, 07:13 AM
Sex > Drunk

hdfb
Mar 1st, 2010, 07:16 AM
It's bizarre to hear that Ke$ha wrote over 200 songs for the album Animal. The 10-ish she chose are so bad, I wonder what the other 190 were like.

Vartan
Mar 1st, 2010, 07:17 AM
Like them both.

Did you know Ke$ha had almost perfect SAT scores? That means she is not as dumb as she wants us to think she is.

Caralenko
Mar 1st, 2010, 07:24 AM
:weirdo: It's not even close.

SIN DIOS NI LEY
Mar 1st, 2010, 08:12 AM
Both are awful

skanky~skanketta
Mar 1st, 2010, 08:55 AM
I'm sorry, but vocally from what I've heard, Kesha is completely untalented.

ArturoAce.
Mar 1st, 2010, 09:31 AM
uh duh, lady gaga.

Kworb
Mar 1st, 2010, 10:59 AM
Lady GaGa

Harvs
Mar 1st, 2010, 11:36 AM
love both. but gaga is legendary

Nikkiri
Mar 1st, 2010, 12:56 PM
Ke$ha.

Kidding.

ampers&
Mar 1st, 2010, 12:59 PM
Who is Kesha? (Does she really use the "$" sign for the "s" in her name? :unsure: )

Julian.
Mar 1st, 2010, 01:08 PM
What an insult to Lady GaGa. :o:help:

mckyle.
Mar 1st, 2010, 01:09 PM
Who is Kesha? (Does she really use the "$" sign for the "s" in her name? :unsure: )

Ye$

$he $ings Tik Tok and Blah Blah Blah

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4OKlzm6BQ8A&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4OKlzm6BQ8A&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DWJECLN4S00&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DWJECLN4S00&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

iGOAT
Mar 1st, 2010, 01:12 PM
This should not even be a question :haha:.

Justin
Mar 1st, 2010, 03:04 PM
Is this a joke?

Mary Cherry.
Mar 1st, 2010, 03:07 PM
Honestly? Ke$ha. Doesn't seem to take herself so seriously. GaGa has the better songs though.

delicatecutter
Mar 1st, 2010, 03:22 PM
Definitely Gaga, but Kesha is not without talent.

Certinfy
Mar 1st, 2010, 03:42 PM
As much as I hate both, easily Lady Gaga.

Golovinjured.
Mar 1st, 2010, 04:44 PM
Who do you think is better?

The Monster or the Animal?:confused::confused::confused:

zookeeper needs to catch the animal and put her back in her cage,,just lyk shakira did

Slutati
Mar 1st, 2010, 06:28 PM
They're both terrible. :lol:

Direwolf
Mar 1st, 2010, 06:45 PM
Gagawulfe!!

WhatTheDeuce
Mar 1st, 2010, 07:16 PM
Death. IKR...

Gaga by millions of light years.

Andrew Laeddis
Mar 1st, 2010, 07:23 PM
They're both awful

Freakan
Mar 1st, 2010, 09:43 PM
Kesha only because she is not as annoying as LG.

joćo.
Mar 1st, 2010, 10:33 PM
Gaga is super overrated and an attention whore. I'm sure she will be seen as a joke in the upcoming years when real talents come out and totally outshine and outsell that poser without even trying so hard. At least Ke$ha is honest and at this point Ke$ha's at in her career, Gaga was probably still go-go dancing at some cheap bar before Just Dance blew up so I'm sure Kesha will be very very huge in the upcoming months and if we do this in a year the poll results will probably be very different, lol. Gaga is just one of those hot trend things, thankfully.

Dunlop1
Mar 1st, 2010, 10:49 PM
Kesha is HORRIBLE. Completely horrible. There is no redeeming quality about the noise she makes.
Gaga's not great either, but she is Celine Dion compared to Kesha.

dybbuk
Mar 1st, 2010, 10:54 PM
Gaga is super overrated and an attention whore. I'm sure she will be seen as a joke in the upcoming years when real talents come out and totally outshine and outsell that poser without even trying so hard. At least Ke$ha is honest and at this point Ke$ha's at in her career, Gaga was probably still go-go dancing at some cheap bar before Just Dance blew up so I'm sure Kesha will be very very huge in the upcoming months and if we do this in a year the poll results will probably be very different, lol. Gaga is just one of those hot trend things, thankfully.

I'm sure future generations will still be looking at lyrics like "Stop talk-talk-talking that blah blah blah. Think you'll be getting this? Nah nah nah!" as the height of lyrical genius. Ke$ha is not for now. Ke$ha is for ever. :hearts:

Effy
Mar 1st, 2010, 10:59 PM
Ke$ha is such a sh$t

Dulkirilenko
Mar 1st, 2010, 11:08 PM
Ke$ha. Her music is actually good

RJWCapriati
Mar 1st, 2010, 11:15 PM
Lady Gaga :)

Dunlop1
Mar 1st, 2010, 11:52 PM
Ke$ha. Her music is actually good

You have bad taste.

Elisse
Mar 2nd, 2010, 12:05 AM
No contest....

Lady Gaga :D

égalité
Mar 2nd, 2010, 12:50 AM
Lady GaGa is magnificent. Ke$ha is an abomination.

Dulkirilenko
Mar 2nd, 2010, 12:52 AM
You have bad taste.

Well, Ive basically only know Tik Tok and Blah Blah Blah by Ke$ha, but both are catchy and I think the background music is good. I cant say she has the best voice, but her songs still sound good.

I just cant stand any of Lady Gaga's music after I heard Bad Romance, plus her voice isnt that great either

PlayByPlay
Mar 2nd, 2010, 01:47 AM
Lady Gaga by far is my favorite.

meyerpl
Mar 2nd, 2010, 04:43 AM
I've gotta go with Tennessee Ernie Ford.

Julian
Mar 2nd, 2010, 07:13 AM
Kesha's songs are very hot and catchy at the moment, but in terms of longevity I see Lady Gaga having the better career.

Not to mention she is quite talented musically and vocally (take a look at her acoustic songs on youtube)!

fouc
Mar 2nd, 2010, 09:16 AM
Kesha has stolen everything she has from Uffie, only she is 10 times less talented and original. She doesn't deserve any mention :o
V55xV-j1dLI
E1v2PtoxwNo

volta
Mar 2nd, 2010, 10:19 AM
Caca , i like some Ke$ha but she's just a version 2.0 of Uffie , Caca is far from being original as well but hey at least her stuff isn't as annoying

So Disrespectful
Mar 2nd, 2010, 10:19 AM
Kesha has stolen everything she has from Uffie, only she is 10 times less talented and original. She doesn't deserve any mention :o
V55xV-j1dLI
E1v2PtoxwNo

You forgot the original Tik Tok ;).

ZoUj-mfzQ7A

Just try singing the first few lines to Tik Tok along with it. :)

volta
Mar 2nd, 2010, 10:20 AM
V55xV-j1dLI
E1v2PtoxwNo

THIS THIS THIS AND THIS . im glad im not the only one who sees it :lol:

So Disrespectful
Mar 2nd, 2010, 10:23 AM
Uffie's new (well I guess it's not so new anymore) song MCs Can Kiss is awesome by the way.

7j1U0kixp-g

Ben.
Mar 2nd, 2010, 10:24 AM
Lady Gaga without a doubt.

Drake1980
Mar 2nd, 2010, 09:54 PM
Keisha is shit! Nuf said!

joćo.
Mar 2nd, 2010, 10:40 PM
I'm sure future generations will still be looking at lyrics like "Stop talk-talk-talking that blah blah blah. Think you'll be getting this? Nah nah nah!" as the height of lyrical genius. Ke$ha is not for now. Ke$ha is for ever. :hearts:

You doubt it? ;) I'm sure people will be more interested on that rather than not reading pa pa pa poker faces, wanting to be a pa pa pa pa paparazzi or someone's ba ba la la oh bla bla etc whatever bad romance. :lol: I don't know how you can think Ke$ha has crappy lyrics and think Lady Gaga's are a masterpiece just because she's brainwashing some people since she can't give an interview without somehow mentioning how everything related to her is "art" and how she's inspired by (aka steals original ideas from), well, everyone else that's accepted in our society as a real artist. They simply make catchy songs, even if that gives a song quality or not, and that won't change. She's a product that will stop selling when a big part of the people that buy her music just because they want to have "the hottest track atm" get bored of her whole act, the only difference to other artists is that she tries REALLY hard to sell her own product like all of the ridiculous headlines we keep seeing like, p.e., the stupid outfits she wears or her ~shocking statements to get the tabloids attention since they live for this kind of stuff.

joćo.
Mar 2nd, 2010, 10:41 PM
And the Uffie comparisons are so yesterday and ridiculous.
Uffie didn't invent songs that talk about parties and stuff, I mean, plenty of songs by different artists are about the same thing, like Lady Gaga, who is not singing about nothing new or original. She also certainly wasn't the first artist (sorta) rapping on pop songs. Plus, Ke$ha's voice has nothing to do with Uffie's, and you can't really compare then in terms of songs' production since they probably don't even produce it so yea. This is just a lame attempt that someone at Uffie's camp had of trying to pull a Christina Aguilera/Lady Gaga on Ke$ha and get Uffie exposure since Kesha is a huge star at the moment and Uffie, who has been failing ever since she attempted a career, and her label decided to (finally) release her album now by using this momentum. :rolleyes: But this is just how it works, Uffie is already talking about Kesha on her interviews where she's also promoting her "new single and album" so the press will publish that, thankfully that seems to be also failing so :lol: Kesha is also doing this for, at least, as long as Uffie; it's not like someday she woke up feeling like Uffie, a totally unknown and unsuccessful singer, and decided to copy her and record a song because that would be a massive hit.

And say what you will about Ke$ha but at least she is doing it much MUCH better than boring Uffie, obviously, since she is the big artist now breaking chart records.

So Disrespectful
Mar 3rd, 2010, 01:46 AM
And the Uffie comparisons are so yesterday and ridiculous.
Uffie didn't invent songs that talk about parties and stuff, I mean, plenty of songs by different artists are about the same thing, like Lady Gaga, who is not singing about nothing new or original. She also certainly wasn't the first artist (sorta) rapping on pop songs. Plus, Ke$ha's voice has nothing to do with Uffie's, and you can't really compare then in terms of songs' production since they probably don't even produce it so yea. This is just a lame attempt that someone at Uffie's camp had of trying to pull a Christina Aguilera/Lady Gaga on Ke$ha and get Uffie exposure since Kesha is a huge star at the moment and Uffie, who has been failing ever since she attempted a career, and her label decided to (finally) release her album now by using this momentum. :rolleyes: But this is just how it works, Uffie is already talking about Kesha on her interviews where she's also promoting her "new single and album" so the press will publish that, thankfully that seems to be also failing so :lol: Kesha is also doing this for, at least, as long as Uffie; it's not like someday she woke up feeling like Uffie, a totally unknown and unsuccessful singer, and decided to copy her and record a song because that would be a massive hit.

And say what you will about Ke$ha but at least she is doing it much MUCH better than boring Uffie, obviously, since she is the big artist now breaking chart records.

Actually, Uffie has a very distinct cutesy, sing-song rapping style on her early tracks. I can't think of anyone (particularly white female MCs) who sounds remotely similar, other than Ke$ha that is. Say what you want, but go listen to The Party, then Tik Tok and try telling me they don't have an almost identical flow to begin with. If it's not enough that they both sound similar in general, the fact that one of Ke$ha's songs is almost a cover of Uffie's seals the deal for me. Ke$ha was obviously "influenced" by Uffie, and if you dare to suggest otherwise then you're deluded too. She lists her main influences as Beck and Queen, but I sure don't hear any traces of them in her music (which by the way, the critics unanimously hate). I guess she just pulled her sound out of nowhere then?

Unlike what you just said, Ke$ha has not been "doing this for at least as long as Uffie", Uffie got her sound out there in 2006 with Pop the Glock, then Ke$ha, who had been collaborating mainly on pop tracks (no rapping) appeared in 2009 with a "new" style which sounds remarkably similar. Singing backing vocals for Paris Hilton or writing for The Veronicas do not qualify as creating similar material to her Animal sound.

And just for the record, sales are not an indicator of talent or individuality, because a lot of the time the public are not up to the standards of alternative music. Are Nickelback more talented than The Horrors? I think not. The fact that Uffie is from Europe largely prevents her from breaking the US market (which her music is probably more suited to), so Ke$ha, as an American artist, recognised the potential to play the American Uffie and find success that way. I don't think you can blame Uffie for trying to promote her material when a cheap imitation is selling millions of records around the world.

Viktymise
Mar 3rd, 2010, 09:41 AM
Actually, Uffie has a very distinct cutesy, sing-song rapping style on her early tracks. I can't think of anyone (particularly white female MCs) who sounds remotely similar, other than Ke$ha that is. Say what you want, but go listen to The Party, then Tik Tok and try telling me they don't have an almost identical flow to begin with. If it's not enough that they both sound similar in general, the fact that one of Ke$ha's songs is almost a cover of Uffie's seals the deal for me. Ke$ha was obviously "influenced" by Uffie, and if you dare to suggest otherwise then you're deluded too. She lists her main influences as Beck and Queen, but I sure don't hear any traces of them in her music (which by the way, the critics unanimously hate). I guess she just pulled her sound out of nowhere then?

Unlike what you just said, Ke$ha has not been "doing this for at least as long as Uffie", Uffie got her sound out there in 2006 with Pop the Glock, then Ke$ha, who had been collaborating mainly on pop tracks (no rapping) appeared in 2009 with a "new" style which sounds remarkably similar. Singing backing vocals for Paris Hilton or writing for The Veronicas do not qualify as creating similar material to her Animal sound.

And just for the record, sales are not an indicator of talent or individuality, because a lot of the time the public are not up to the standards of alternative music. Are Nickelback more talented than The Horrors? I think not. The fact that Uffie is from Europe largely prevents her from breaking the US market (which her music is probably more suited to), so Ke$ha, as an American artist, recognised the potential to play the American Uffie and find success that way. I don't think you can blame Uffie for trying to promote her material when a cheap imitation is selling millions of records around the world.

Uffie is pretty much just a trust fund baby from Florida who wound up in Paris, started banging Feadz and recorded some songs.

Not saying Kesha is creating insightful works of art, but she at least has worked to get to where she is and her music career didn't accidentally fall into her lap while she was floundering about some foreign country.

Sure there are some comparisons, but nothing else on Animal sounds like Uffie apart from Tik Tok. And there are plenty of other things on Tik Tok which she could have ripped off from other people.

On topic, I've said this already that Animal > The Fame. Easily.

shirley
Mar 3rd, 2010, 09:45 AM
lady gaga

BartoliBabes
Mar 3rd, 2010, 10:23 AM
this is silly:rolleyes:

Gaga has talent, sings amaze and writes:worship:

Ke$ha can't sing without auto-tune:tape: anybody who actually argues Ke$ha is better, well, you're delusional... kthanxbaj

Slampova
Mar 10th, 2010, 03:23 PM
I like both, and just because everyone else is mean I'm voting for Ke$ha :drool:

fouc
Mar 10th, 2010, 09:32 PM
THIS THIS THIS AND THIS . im glad im not the only one who sees it :lol:

:) I'm very glad Uffie has some recognition. She is still a pithfork-hyped, internet indie star, with no commerce effect. But the album is ready now. I hope we won't hear that she is stealing from Ke$ha :tape: Music-wise the gap between them is huge, though I do agree that "Tick Tock" is not a bad single

AnywhereButHome
Mar 10th, 2010, 09:33 PM
Kesha :D !

DiscoStick
Mar 10th, 2010, 10:03 PM
Adore both but obviously one is miles ahead.

LeRoy.
Mar 10th, 2010, 10:19 PM
Ke$ha - she might be trashy but unlike Gaga, atleast she isn't trying too hard to be someone she isn't.

iGOAT
Mar 10th, 2010, 10:35 PM
Ke$ha - she might be trashy but unlike Gaga, atleast she isn't trying too hard to be someone she isn't.
Well unlike Ke$ha, GaGa atleast has a type of talent that's not called auto-tune. Oh yeah, she's also heard of this magical thing called washing your hair.

DiscoStick
Mar 10th, 2010, 10:41 PM

Really?

VeeReeDavJCap81
Mar 11th, 2010, 08:20 AM
They really don't compare, Ke$ha is nothing more than the face of catchy pop-trash.

beautytina
Mar 11th, 2010, 10:37 AM
definitely GAGA. Gaga is probably one of the most talented singers now. Her acoustic version of pokerface is just A-MA-ZINGGG...
Every gaga song is catchy :)

Kesha's voice is horrible at those high notes...

Svetlana)))
Mar 11th, 2010, 11:43 AM
Kesha can't sing. Youtube any of her live performances. If that vocal ability allows her to be a superstar, sign me up.

So Disrespectful
Mar 11th, 2010, 12:33 PM
Kesha can't sing. Youtube any of her live performances. If that vocal ability allows her to be a superstar, sign me up.

But do you have greasy hair, a nose ring, glitter and a bottle of Jack? ;)

Marcelo.
Mar 11th, 2010, 12:38 PM
Lady Gaga's voice is wayyyy better in my opinion :)

WhatTheDeuce
Mar 12th, 2010, 06:10 PM
Ke$ha makes me wanna vomit.

fouc
Mar 13th, 2010, 02:37 PM

after videos of uffie that were posted here, this comment deserves an epic fail sticker.