mckyle.
Feb 28th, 2010, 09:25 AM
http://securitypleeze.com/2010/02/jennifer-lopez-snl-performances/

volta
Feb 28th, 2010, 09:32 AM
Bless her

mckyle.
Feb 28th, 2010, 09:36 AM
Her voice is actually way stronger than I ever expected it to be, but those mess-ups were just so bad that it completely erased everything else from memory :o Now that I think about it, this is the first time I've ever heard her sing live :lol: While I say her voice is stronger than I expected, that DOES NOT mean she has a strong voice. It's very weak, just not as horrific as I expected.

volta
Feb 28th, 2010, 09:53 AM
her voice is quite painful , not as painful as Rihanna' can be sometimes but yeah her voice is quite dangerous :unsure:

Hennifer was always an overrated performer, i don't even like her as a dancer (it's probably a HORRFIC Choreography thing but still) . that whole Bennifer mess killed her career and marrying the corpse didn't help either.

Daniel K
Feb 28th, 2010, 10:26 AM
I liked the 'Starting Over' song/performance. Pieces was really bad though...

ElusiveChanteuse
Feb 28th, 2010, 11:10 AM
The second performance (second clip?) is really horrible.:haha: You ain't no Mariah, Jennifer, so stop trying hitting those high notes.:hug:
The first clip performance was alright. Nothing special.

Solitaire
Feb 28th, 2010, 11:28 AM
I gave both songs a chance but I ended up ff through both of them. At some point it was pretty painful but I still love me some JLO for some fun dance tracks.:banana:

Roookie
Feb 28th, 2010, 07:19 PM
Don't mess up with J-Lo :armed:. Since when is a surprise she can't sing shit?. She's an entertainer...and was very funny on SNL. At least she sings live :tape:

Adal
Feb 28th, 2010, 07:20 PM
Too bad she's a Z-list now.

Roookie
Feb 28th, 2010, 07:25 PM
Too bad she's a Z-list now.

Z-list?. Movie and album coming out. Hosting and performing at SNL?.

LeRoy.
Feb 28th, 2010, 07:32 PM
Not Z list but C at best, may be even a D-lister ?

Love JLO but her movie and album will both bomb. :sad:

Adal
Feb 28th, 2010, 07:36 PM
Z-list?. Movie and album coming out. Hosting and performing at SNL?.
It's great that she's doing it, but sadly it has no effect on her album/single's success. She hasn't had a hit single since 2005 and her last album didn't do well at all.
And I actually like Jennifer. I think she looks great for her age, she's promoting and she's a great performer, but she just can't get it right for some reason. I will never understand how she and her team came up with the decision to make 'Louboutins' a first single, it's awful.

ce
Feb 28th, 2010, 08:39 PM
i like louboutins :D

Andrew Laeddis
Feb 28th, 2010, 09:01 PM
Why was she singing ballads? :tape:

Dominic
Feb 28th, 2010, 11:36 PM
She used to be on top of the world! what happenned?

Wannabeknowitall
Feb 28th, 2010, 11:47 PM
It really was painful. At times vocally it sounded as if she stepped on a Chihuahua with her 4 inch Louboutins.

Infiniti2001
Feb 28th, 2010, 11:56 PM
It really was painful. At times vocally it sounded as if she stepped on a Chihuahua with her 4 inch Louboutins.

:lol: Some of her notes were cringe worthy, but over all I didn't think she was that bad. Then again, I can't hold a note to save my life, so what do I know :shrug:

Dandy_Warhol
Mar 1st, 2010, 01:44 AM
http://i48.tinypic.com/10dsihg.jpg

oh JLo :help:

Kworb
Mar 1st, 2010, 01:52 AM
:spit: The end of Pieces. :hysteric:

The rest wasn't that bad.

Bayo
Mar 1st, 2010, 02:01 AM
She used to be on top of the world! what happenned?

I think she took too long a hiatus to start a family. The recording/film industries, or rather the public receptions toward them, seem to demand workaholism. You take a couple of years off and it's hard to break back in. Then there's the ageism thing.

Only my own perception of course (and Mariah would have to be noted as the exception to this forumla).

Dandy_Warhol
Mar 1st, 2010, 02:02 AM
I think she took too long a hiatus to start a family. The recording/film industries, or rather the public receptions toward them, seem to demand workaholism. You take a couple of years off and it's hard to break back in. Then there's the ageism thing.

Only my own perception of course (and Mariah would have to be noted as the exception to this forumla).

not to mention her ~DIVA~ attitude. i guess people just got tired of her....

Mynarco
Mar 1st, 2010, 02:34 AM
J-Lo :help:

Beat
Mar 1st, 2010, 08:06 AM
okay, she's an awful singer, but then again, is that really a surprise? i think the staggeringly trite lyrics and insipid songwriting are more shocking. but hey, she looks *insert wolf howling* for a 40 y.o. and i'm sure that's the most important thing in her life.

Apoleb
Mar 1st, 2010, 08:33 AM
I was about to say that I thought she'd be much worse, until I reached the last part of the second clip. The guys at Guantanamo will love that. :help:

dead...