PDA

View Full Version : I just lost my love...

manu
Feb 25th, 2010, 11:20 PM
I just broke up with my girlfriend... I don't know why we did... I might have not shown her enough love, eternal doubter as I am... But never ever did a girl better understand me; never ever did I feel more relaxed and myself with someone... Why this? I realized too late I really love her and need her... but she won't accept that... I'm the kind of person who never really lets someone love them, but I think she came further loving me than anyone ever has except for my mother when I was a child... I know, I sound like a total jurk, but that's what life's experiences do with someone after a while... I don't think I'll ever miss someone more than I'll miss her... On the other hand, I know in a way this would be good to be my own man and be independent in my decision-making for once, grow up, and sort myself and my many issues out... But she's like a little part of me... Without her I'm lost... (I know I know, you ladies will probably be eye-rolling)
Lol, sorry for the drama people... I'm just at loss, in shock, and really needed to vent (sorry for the wasted space mods).

égalité
Feb 25th, 2010, 11:25 PM
I just broke up with my girlfriend... I don't know why we did... I might have not shown her enough love, eternal doubter as I am... But never ever did a girl better understand me; never ever did I feel more relaxed and myself with someone... Why this? I realized too late I really love her and need her... but she won't accept that... I'm the kind of person who never really lets someone love them, but I think she came further loving me than anyone ever has except for my mother when I was a child... I know, I sound like a total jurk, but that's what life's experiences do with someone after a while... I don't think I'll ever miss someone more than I'll miss her... On the other hand, I know in a way this would be good to be my own man and be independent in my decision-making for once, grow up, and sort myself and my many issues out... But she's like a little part of me... Without her I'm lost... (I know I know, you ladies will probably be eye-rolling)
Lol, sorry for the drama people... I'm just at loss, in shock, and really needed to vent (sorry for the wasted space mods).

The only thing that helps is time (to figure out how to be on your own again, to figure out who you are, to realize that you can love someone else someday). It's hard but you'll be okay. :)

manu
Feb 25th, 2010, 11:27 PM
The only thing that helps is time (to figure out how to be on your own again, to figure out who you are, to realize that you can love someone else someday). It's hard but you'll be okay. :)
I don't want to forget her...
Don't want to even think about loving someone else...
All I want is her...
But at the same time I know I'll never be able to give her all the love she needs...
Then again, I feel like I'll never be able to give anyone the love they need... A fool in love. Screw me.

Caralenko
Feb 25th, 2010, 11:36 PM
While I'm really sorry for you and you really do sound like you're hurting, I wouldn't be surprised if a bunch of posters swooped in and tried to tell you that you should learn to love penis instead.

Just a heads up.

pepaw
Feb 26th, 2010, 12:23 AM
:sad:

im so sorry for you.

i think i know how you feel, i got dumped by my boyfriend last week and have been really upset ever since. today he updated all his dating profiles on the internet with new pictures and saying he is now single. i feel so sick even thinking about it. it has just re-opened all my wounds and i hate him for it. but obviously still love him.

i read a quote that is soo corny yesterday but it made sense to me "a person can break your heart and you'll still love them with every little piece".

time heals all wounds. just work on bettering yourself and becoming the person you want to be.

égalité
Feb 26th, 2010, 12:36 AM
I don't want to forget her...
Don't want to even think about loving someone else...
All I want is her...
But at the same time I know I'll never be able to give her all the love she needs...
Then again, I feel like I'll never be able to give anyone the love they need... A fool in love. Screw me.

I was exactly where you were not too long ago, not wanting to even think about loving someone else. And it takes a while to move past that, but you get there eventually. Go out and do fun things with your friends. Do something good for yourself, like go to the gym or buy a fierce new wardrobe :bowdown: Try to keep living your life. You're going to have to force it for a while, but soon, you won't have to force yourself to do things that make you happy. You'll just want to do them.

While I'm really sorry for you and you really do sound like you're hurting, I wouldn't be surprised if a bunch of posters swooped in and tried to tell you that you should learn to love penis instead.

Just a heads up.

Well obvi that would be the best solution :sobbing:

Nicolás89
Feb 26th, 2010, 12:39 AM
:sad: That's so sad, you're going to feel awful for a few days but you will bounce back soon enough.

McPie
Feb 26th, 2010, 06:12 AM
:sad:

:hug:

manu
Feb 26th, 2010, 07:39 AM
Thank you guys for all your sincerely kind replies. Really appreciate that.

But I don't think you really understand. This was really a love of my life. Truely. I'll never feel as whole again with someone. Ever. The cruel thing is that through all the emotion I objectively know this is 100% true... I'm gonna be having a hell of a time trying to get over my addiction of her... :sad:

Slutati
Feb 26th, 2010, 12:05 PM
You'll get back together! :wavey:

The Witch-king
Feb 26th, 2010, 01:39 PM
You're not a total jurk. :) :tape:

daniela86
Feb 26th, 2010, 01:50 PM
You should tell her all this stuff and make efforts to show her you're really sorry and are hurting and care a lot for her. Everyone makes mistakes and since you two seem to care a lot for each other, it shouldn't be too late to get back together:p

Talula
Feb 26th, 2010, 02:28 PM
Thank you guys for all your sincerely kind replies. Really appreciate that.

But I don't think you really understand. This was really a love of my life. Truely. I'll never feel as whole again with someone. Ever. The cruel thing is that through all the emotion I objectively know this is 100% true... I'm gonna be having a hell of a time trying to get over my addiction of her... :sad:

If you still fee the same in a week, jump off a cliff.

Milito22
Feb 26th, 2010, 02:35 PM
love= shit

Super Dave
Feb 26th, 2010, 03:10 PM
You should tell her all this stuff and make efforts to show her you're really sorry and are hurting and care a lot for her. Everyone makes mistakes and since you two seem to care a lot for each other, it shouldn't be too late to get back together:p

I agree with this.

love= shit

I agree with this also.

Mrs. Peel
Feb 26th, 2010, 03:26 PM
No advice, just a big :hug:

manu
Feb 26th, 2010, 03:51 PM
Hey guys, thanks again for all the support and the nice messages. It really does feel good to get some love, even if it's just 'virtual love' ;).

Right now I don't know what to do, but I'll figure this out. Thanks again and a hug back to y'all.

LucyFromLondon
Feb 26th, 2010, 06:18 PM
My Nana has lots of sayings: there are plenty of fish in the sea. When I really like a boy when I was 14 and he took no notice of me, my Nana told me that in time I wouldn't even know what I saw in him. And she was right. When I last saw him I was horrified that I liked him in the first place!

She also told me that what is meant for you wont get past you and what is meant to be will be. This girl was not meant for you and I guess when you meet the one who is, you will be relieved that you didn't waste time with this one!

She has told me so many other things such as imagine you are old, it wont matter a thing! But I wont bore you with anymore!

You will be absolutely fine.:bigwave:

Effy
Feb 26th, 2010, 07:30 PM
there's a great song Love Hurts by Nazareth
i agree with every single word in this song

----

a :hug: for u Manu

Dandy_Warhol
Feb 27th, 2010, 01:37 PM
http://i45.tinypic.com/2lmm3wg.jpg

Kart
Feb 27th, 2010, 04:33 PM
It gets easier to deal with eventually.

Try to keep yourself busy if you can to avoid thinking about it all the time.

manu
Mar 3rd, 2010, 10:47 PM
Update:

I went to her appartment unannounced and explained and showed I really love her. She believes that now. But she's so afraid of me not committing in our relationship, and she getting hurt eventually, that she's blocking out all the love... It was like meeting a totally different person... Totally distant, with a totally different look in her eyes... It was heartbreaking, but she said I confused her and that before she didn't believe I really love her, which is typically me (not enough love-showing), but that I showed her that I do love her, so I hope she somehow keeps the door open for a little bit... I made her a drawing, sent her a long letter trying to adress all our issues, and tonight wanted to sing a song under her window unannounced, but I just missed her and spent a whole evening (including 2 hours in the freezing cold) waiting for her (ridiculous! I know). I'll do this again tomorrow (being crazy doesn't hurt is a saying in our language that is becoming painfully truthfull). I know she will probably turn me down anyway, but at least I will have tried my maximum. At least I won't have screwed up again afterwards, it won't be my fault again. At least I will have gone 100% for it... But too late I'm afraid..

Feeling really small right now and still clinging on idle hope... We'll see, fingers crossed. If it's not meant to be, it's not meant to be, and I will have to respect her decision. It would mean we're not meant for each other... But I'm still hoping and I know we are in a lot of ways.

God, never thought this sort of crazy behaviour in love would happen to me.

*JR*
Mar 3rd, 2010, 11:53 PM
Manu, pick a version of this classic by The Who and email it to her. Trust me, it might do wonders. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=let+my+love+open+the+door&search_type=&aq=0&oq=let+my

Super Dave
Mar 4th, 2010, 02:14 PM
Update:

I went to her appartment unannounced and explained and showed I really love her. She believes that now. But she's so afraid of me not committing in our relationship, and she getting hurt eventually, that she's blocking out all the love... It was like meeting a totally different person... Totally distant, with a totally different look in her eyes... It was heartbreaking, but she said I confused her and that before she didn't believe I really love her, which is typically me (not enough love-showing), but that I showed her that I do love her, so I hope she somehow keeps the door open for a little bit... I made her a drawing, sent her a long letter trying to adress all our issues, and tonight wanted to sing a song under her window unannounced, but I just missed her and spent a whole evening (including 2 hours in the freezing cold) waiting for her (ridiculous! I know). I'll do this again tomorrow (being crazy doesn't hurt is a saying in our language that is becoming painfully truthfull). I know she will probably turn me down anyway, but at least I will have tried my maximum. At least I won't have screwed up again afterwards, it won't be my fault again. At least I will have gone 100% for it... But too late I'm afraid..

Feeling really small right now and still clinging on idle hope... We'll see, fingers crossed. If it's not meant to be, it's not meant to be, and I will have to respect her decision. It would mean we're not meant for each other... But I'm still hoping and I know we are in a lot of ways.

This may be going too far in my opinion. Unless you sing this one:

Ti5E18DRMmM

JUST KIDDING.

The letter is a great idea, though. Just don't come across as a stalker or do anything crazy. Give her some time and space and don't hound her. If it was meant to be, she'll come back. If not, you'll move on and meet someone new eventually. Trust me. I did.

Serenita
Mar 4th, 2010, 04:05 PM
Update:

Give it your all. Good luck:hug:

abercrombieguy23
Mar 4th, 2010, 04:08 PM
best advice
pick yourself up as best as you can, exercise, take time to cry, spend time with friends, make a list of the other persons bad qualities, make yourself feel better (new clothes, hair etc), grieve and realize that there is worse things in life
best of luck