PDA

View Full Version : Verbal war between Skorean and Chinese:Was the 3000m relay SK DSQ right?

Lin Lin
Feb 25th, 2010, 02:43 AM
Gosh,the verbal war on internet is ferocious between SK and CHN supporters on baidu.com and some other forums,:eek:what do you think about this?Was this SDQ right?:confused::wavey:

Pasta-Na
Feb 25th, 2010, 03:37 AM
they always argue :o

Lin Lin
Feb 25th, 2010, 04:30 AM
SK may pull out from women's 1000m to protest the referees:eek:

Pasta-Na
Feb 25th, 2010, 05:18 AM
SK may pull out from women's 1000m to protest the referees:eek:

doubt they'll do it. :angel:

miffedmax
Feb 25th, 2010, 12:24 PM
I don't know. I only watch this sport every four years, so it's not like I'm in a position to judge. What appears to be unjust to a layman (and it looks to me like the Chinese skater clipped the S. Korean, so I'm not sure why S. Korea gets penalized) is sometimes governed by rules we don't understand.

Crazy Canuck
Feb 25th, 2010, 12:34 PM
I don't know if I'd call it a "verbal war" between the SKs and Chinese... well, not the ones in real life, anyway. No idea what is going on over in China, but here in SK they only seemed pissed at the ref. I'm not surprised to hear that garbage is being spread on the internet, but when you get a look at the folks filering into the internet cafes here, well... let's just say that impressive degrees of retardation are to be expected.

Experimentee
Feb 26th, 2010, 12:51 AM
According to Steven Bradbury the DQ was correct, I guess it depends on how much you consider Bradbury to be an expert on skating :lol:

miss_molik
Feb 26th, 2010, 12:55 AM
The ref is in his position for a reason, he knows the rules, and he watched the tape back after the race. What's done is done.

Wiggly
Feb 26th, 2010, 01:01 AM
I was sure the Chinese would be DSQ.