PDA

View Full Version : 2nd Whitney's Australia disaster show

Buitenzorg
Feb 24th, 2010, 10:53 PM
I went to see her at the Acer Arena Olympic Park in Sydney

I love Whitney, all I can say is: I feel so sad and sorry for her :sad: I wouldn't think she is ready for the comeback, she should have waited for at least a year before she's having concert.

I thought the Brisbane review was just over the top by the people/media, UNfortunately, they were so TRUE!

The show was so terrible, she was out of breath and close her eyes so many times through out the show, her voice just wasn't there, and I wouldn't think her mind was there too :tape::help:

In The Zone
Feb 24th, 2010, 10:55 PM
To me, it looks like she is sick and fighting a cold and still trying to put on a great show since she gave her commitment to the venue and her fans. She was visibly coughing and out of breath. (Was she out of breath and coughing earlier in her tour/at other performances?)

Funny how people's point of views can be different. ;)

Buitenzorg
Feb 24th, 2010, 10:57 PM
To me, it looks like she is sick and fighting a cold and still trying to put on a great show since she gave her commitment to the venue and her fans. She was visibly coughing and out of breath. (Was she out of breath and coughing earlier in her tour/at other performances?)

Funny how people's point of views can be different. ;)

I feel so sorry for her, she was coughing many times through out the show too.

She should have just said at the beginning of the show...she was not 100% fit but will try to put up a great show for the fans :confused:

Buitenzorg
Feb 24th, 2010, 11:08 PM
all I can say : it was a weird show ! :eek: :help:

Ziggy Starduck
Feb 25th, 2010, 12:15 AM
FOX Fm played her 'I wanna dance with somebody' from years ago and then played some of the same song from the concert last night....you couldn't even tell it was the same person, it sounded like a bad imitation :sad:

Buitenzorg
Feb 25th, 2010, 12:16 AM
FOX Fm played her 'I wanna dance with somebody' from years ago and then played some of the same song from the concert last night....you couldn't even tell it was the same person, it sounded like a bad imitation :sad:

true :(

the backup singers were way I mean way better than her :tape: :lol:

PlayByPlay
Feb 26th, 2010, 02:01 AM
Oh my gosh she messed up again.

espntennis
Feb 26th, 2010, 02:42 AM
she's a recovering drug addict. She's done too much damage to herself. Poor girl.