PDA

View Full Version : Teachers at Winnipeg, Canada high school suspended after pep rally lap dance (with vi

Infiniti2001
Feb 24th, 2010, 10:35 PM
http://assets.nydailynews.com/img/2010/02/25/alg_teacher_lapdance.jpg
"At first we didn’t realize what was going on," a student said of the teachers' pep rally shenanigans.

Two teachers are in hot water after their videotaped pep rally dance routine proved too spirited for school officials.

Taken last week at a Winnipeg, Canada high school's pep rally, a video shows a male teacher giving a female teacher a lap dance, with bumping and grinding - and that's making parents and students cringe.

"It embarrassed me. While we were first watching it I said, 'they crossed the line,' " one parent told the Winnipeg Free Press. "My daughter said, 'wait, it gets better.' "

Their pep rally video has become an Internet sensation and has gotten both teachers suspended without pay, a Winnipeg School Division trustee, Mike Babinsky, told the newspaper.

"At first we didn’t realize what was going on," a student at the Churchill High School pep rally told the Free Press. "Once the kids started screaming, it was like, 'oh, my goodness.' I just think the joke went too far."

The student added, he didn't think the teachers' risque prancing warranted a suspension.

"I understand it's a serious thing, but they didn’t mean to hurt anyone."

DOplTIvAJaA

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/2010/02/24/2010-02-24_teachers_at_winnipeg_canada_high_school_suspend ed_after_pep_rally_lap_dance_with.html#ixzz0gUlzil iW

:help: What has this world come to? :unsure: We were scare of our teachers back in the day :eek:

Szavay #1
Feb 24th, 2010, 11:01 PM
blame the subzero temps. :p

uh ok teachers there's silly and there's sleazy. you two so do NOT know the diff. :lol:

esquímaux
Feb 24th, 2010, 11:13 PM
he kept bending over in front of her, suggesting some salad tossing action?? :confused:

Ellery
Feb 24th, 2010, 11:15 PM
That's just awkward :o

I am trying to imagine high school teachers of mine doing this and it's just yucky :tape:

hablo
Feb 25th, 2010, 03:58 AM
Scandalous. Just scandalous. :lol:

Save that stuff for off-campus...

Wigglytuff
Feb 25th, 2010, 04:21 AM
what the hell is with the daily news and these stories of crazy teachers... its like they spend hours looking for stories of crazy teachers...

PlayByPlay
Feb 26th, 2010, 03:09 AM
They went a bit too far. Plus it looks really awkward. Just keep it simple, know need to show that teachers can be cool too.