PDA

View Full Version : I need help, can't sleep.

Nicolás89
Feb 24th, 2010, 07:07 AM
It's been a while since I haven't look for posters help/sympathy. Oh well.

OK, so I've been up all night (it's 5:00 am here) thinking on something quite upsetting that happened to me yesterday. I'm one of those individuals who need to get lots of attention if not I feel lonely, not loved, whatever I admit that, in terms of romantic relationships I'm never single, it takes me just a few weeks to get involved with somebody again after a relationship ending.

A few months back I met this obnoxious guy in a party he's a friend of a friend, good looking but not necessarily hot, well this guy is the typical guy who makes stuff to upset you, he's always picking on me without me doing nothing to him, we still hang out together because he's part of the group and after a while I kind of tolerate him. Yesterday we found ourselves alone so we talked and while talking I asked him why he seemed to pick on me more than with others? He answers, "you still haven't noticed? I like you", then I understood why he was being a jerk with me all the time, looking quite shocked I replied "what do you want me to do?" he says "I don't know, whatever you want to do", we kept talking about it but I don't want to get redundant.

Anyway, what would you do in my place? Will you give the guy a chance or something? I need an impartial POV so I can finally decide what to do and get some sleep. :sobbing:

Ziggy Starduck
Feb 24th, 2010, 07:12 AM
Do you actually like him? I mean knowing what you know about him....do you like him? Or are you just flattered that he said he likes you?

Nicolás89
Feb 24th, 2010, 07:18 AM
Do you actually like him? I mean knowing what you know about him....do you like him? Or are you just flattered that he said he likes you?

He's not a bad person he's really nice when he wants to.
It's hard for me to answer that because if he wouldn't told me he likes me I guess I wouldn't even look at him in that way, now I find myself fancy a relationship with him.

Ziggy Starduck
Feb 24th, 2010, 07:22 AM
He's not a bad person he's really nice when he wants to.
It's hard for me to answer that because if he wouldn't told me he likes me I guess I wouldn't even look at him in that way, now I find myself fancy a relationship with him.

I don't know Matias you should find someone who will treat you well, he sounds like he's capable of doing this part time :shrug: just don't settle for second best that's all ;) if you have seen good qualities in him prior to him telling you he likes you then maybe pursue it, but if you hadn't even considered ANY sort of relationship with him prior to your discussion then..........

Nicolás89
Feb 24th, 2010, 07:28 AM
I don't know Matias you should find someone who will treat you well, he sounds like he's capable of doing this part time :shrug: just don't settle for second best that's all ;) if you have seen good qualities in him prior to him telling you he likes you then maybe pursue it, but if you hadn't even considered ANY sort of relationship with him prior to your discussion then..........

I obviously thought of him as a good friend before, like I said he's part of the group though he may get a little annoying with me but I know now why he act like that around me, I guess I should call him and meet with him to talk about the issue. Thanks for your help. :)

Ziggy Starduck
Feb 24th, 2010, 07:30 AM
I obviously thought of him as a good friend before, like I said he's part of the group though he may get a little annoying with me but I know now why he act like that around me, I guess I should call him and meet with him to talk about the issue. Thanks for your help. :)

That's a good idea, test the waters a little and see whether he's worth your time or not :D

Nicolás89
Feb 24th, 2010, 07:37 AM
That's a good idea, test the waters a little and see whether he's worth your time or not :D

Yep, I won't rush anything until I'm sure of his feelings. :angel: Dreams time now.:wavey:

Lin Lin
Feb 24th, 2010, 07:53 AM
I think you still need time,why do you want to directy tell him you like hin or not?You need to know more I think.

Nicolás89
Feb 24th, 2010, 10:48 PM
I think you still need time,why do you want to directy tell him you like hin or not?You need to know more I think.

Hahaha I think I know him very well he's my friend.
Anyway, we decided to get a lot closer first and then see how things work out between us. ;)