PDA

View Full Version : What shows up on criminal record checks?

Stark
Feb 21st, 2010, 04:21 PM
I have a very important job interview next Friday. And apparently we are supposed to pass a criminal record check, I was arrested a few months ago for causing disruption while being high on LSD and certain other substances. Will this show up on my record? If so is this ground for failing the check? :unsure:

Wigglytuff
Feb 21st, 2010, 04:47 PM
who did you kill?

delicatecutter
Feb 21st, 2010, 04:47 PM
I think it will show up if you were convicted for it.

Mary Cherry.
Feb 21st, 2010, 04:48 PM
Good luck with the interview. Sounds like you'll need it :tape:

égalité
Feb 21st, 2010, 06:32 PM
probably a drug arrest :spit:

Slutiana
Feb 21st, 2010, 06:33 PM
:help:

darkchild
Feb 21st, 2010, 06:36 PM
Just criminal record check or security clearance?
I think if you were arrested, it would show up in your criminal record check, unfortunately...

faboozadoo15
Feb 21st, 2010, 06:41 PM
Good luck, mate. You'll need it.

An arrest will almost certainly show up on your check. Where were you arrested, and where are you trying to get a job?

Were you convicted? Paid a fine? If not, were you able to have your arrest expunged? These are important questions.

Stark
Feb 21st, 2010, 11:22 PM
Good luck, mate. You'll need it.

An arrest will almost certainly show up on your check. Where were you arrested, and where are you trying to get a job?

Were you convicted? Paid a fine? If not, were you able to have your arrest expunged? These are important questions.

I don't know if I was convicted or not. I did not pay a fine. The cops just held a bunch of us overnight and let us go in the morning. As for 'expunging' no it's not. I hadn't even thought about the arrest until this one job said that they're gonna do a criminal record check. This is very unfair, fucking pigs arresting people over small things and causing us to lose potential jobs :(

Hurley
Feb 21st, 2010, 11:24 PM
Yes, it most definitely will.

LeRoy.
Feb 21st, 2010, 11:28 PM
If i were an employer i wouldn't want someone who does LSD working for me.

Stark
Feb 21st, 2010, 11:54 PM
If i were an employer i wouldn't want someone who does LSD working for me.

:rolleyes: I do LSD recreationally, not as a habit. Nothing wrong with doing LSD every once in a while as long as it doesn't effect your life.

Hurley
Feb 22nd, 2010, 12:03 AM
You got arrested for causing disruption while on LSD. That is the epitome of "[a]ffecting your life."

jefrilibra
Feb 22nd, 2010, 12:10 AM
If you were convicted for that offence, it will show up.

delicatecutter
Feb 22nd, 2010, 12:17 AM
You got arrested for causing disruption while on LSD. That is the epitome of "[a]ffecting your life."

:haha:

égalité
Feb 22nd, 2010, 01:03 AM

:spit: :bowdown:

¤CharlDa¤
Feb 22nd, 2010, 01:07 AM
Hum...Yeah, are we suppose to feel pity here?

Wannabeknowitall
Feb 22nd, 2010, 01:09 AM
:rolleyes: I do LSD recreationally, not as a habit. Nothing wrong with doing LSD every once in a while as long as it doesn't effect your life.

You have a way with words.
I felt so down today but after hearing that comment, I feel so much better about my life. :yeah:
And also about any interviews in the near future.

young_gunner913
Feb 22nd, 2010, 01:11 AM
I don't know if I was convicted or not. I did not pay a fine. The cops just held a bunch of us overnight and let us go in the morning. As for 'expunging' no it's not. I hadn't even thought about the arrest until this one job said that they're gonna do a criminal record check. This is very unfair, fucking pigs arresting people over small things and causing us to lose potential jobs :(

the fucking pigs didnt make you take LSD in the first place.

Stark
Feb 22nd, 2010, 01:31 AM

ha ha ha?:rolleyes: You know what I was trying to say

the fucking pigs didnt make you take LSD in the first place.

huh? Did I say that? Besides this thread is not about defending what I do once in a while for recreation. It seems like these assholes have ruined my chance at a very decent job that paid $19.85/hr starting, so I have every right to be pissed at them.:( What do they want me to do?

égalité
Feb 22nd, 2010, 01:34 AM

huh? Did I say that? Besides this thread is not about defending what I do once in a while for recreation. It seems like these assholes have ruined my chance at a very decent job that paid $19.85/hr starting, so I have every right to be pissed at them.:( What do they want me to do?

Not cause a public disturbance when you're tripping on acid. :shrug:

Stark
Feb 22nd, 2010, 01:38 AM
Not cause a public disturbance when you're tripping on acid. :shrug:

Ofcourse but is that a severe enough offense to deprive someone of a chance to get a decent job? It's not like you or any other person in this thread has never caused a public disruption. It's not fair.

Pheobo
Feb 22nd, 2010, 01:38 AM
It will probably show up but if it's any consolation it sounds like you would be more fun to party with than about 80% of the other people on this board.

Donny
Feb 22nd, 2010, 01:42 AM

It gives them a power trip. In reality, they're some of the worst criminals out there, worse than the people they're arresting.

delicatecutter
Feb 22nd, 2010, 01:52 AM
What other substances were you on besides acid? :unsure:

Golovinjured.
Feb 22nd, 2010, 01:52 AM
:spit:

Stark
Feb 22nd, 2010, 02:13 AM
It gives them a power trip. In reality, they're some of the worst criminals out there, worse than the people they're arresting.

:worship:

What other substances were you on besides acid? :unsure:

How is that relevant to what's being discussed? Let's stay on the topic shall we.

Ellery
Feb 22nd, 2010, 02:15 AM
Ofcourse but is that a severe enough offense to deprive someone of a chance to get a decent job? It's not like you or any other person in this thread has never caused a public disruption. It's not fair.

Not to the point of being arrested, no. :scared:

égalité
Feb 22nd, 2010, 02:18 AM
How is that relevant to what's being discussed? Let's stay on the topic shall we.

You mentioned it in your original post so you must've thought it was relevant :help:

Obviously police officers are just high school bullies who never grew out of that phase, but if you're doing hallucinogenic drugs, stay inside for God's sake. Or go to a secluded area in the woods like I did. :haha:

Joana
Feb 22nd, 2010, 02:22 AM
What did you do exactly? :unsure:

Employers have every right to be wary of the people who allow themselves to get in such condition to end up being arrested for public disruption. It's not something that happens to everyone.

If you believe your arrest wasn't fair, sue the police department.

delicatecutter
Feb 22nd, 2010, 02:24 AM

You're the one who brought it up. I was just wanting more specifics so I can better help assess the situation and your plans for recourse.

The Prophet
Feb 22nd, 2010, 02:25 AM

Yeah, where do these cops get off arresting people for breaking the law? :rolleyes:

young_gunner913
Feb 22nd, 2010, 02:47 AM

life isnt fair. you made the choice to do drugs, now deal with the consequences. you have no one to blame but yourself. not the cops, not the drugs, only yourself.

Stark
Feb 22nd, 2010, 02:48 AM
You're the one who brought it up. I was just wanting more specifics so I can better help assess the situation and your plans for recourse.

If you want to know it so bad it was PCP, Alcohol and we had done some Salvia an hour ago but it was still in the pocket of one of us hence the moron cops assumed that we were on it too.:rolleyes:

What did you do exactly? :unsure:

Employers have every right to be wary of the people who allow themselves to get in such condition to end up being arrested for public disruption. It's not something that happens to everyone.

If you believe your arrest wasn't fair, sue the police department.

I did nothing. We were walking home and one of my friends sat down on the sidewalk and started crying & yelling for like 5-10 mins because she thought that this one guy who was with us was possessed by the devil and his soul was on top of her, eating her flesh. The neighbours called the police who took everyone to the station despite the fact only one person was causing the disruption and even it was not too loud. Even the sober person was arrested which shows the cops were just being dicks.

delicatecutter
Feb 22nd, 2010, 02:58 AM
If you want to know it so bad it was PCP, Alcohol and we had done some Salvia an hour ago but it was still in the pocket of one of us hence the moron cops assumed that we were on it too.:rolleyes:

I did nothing. We were walking home and one of my friends sat down on the sidewalk and started crying & yelling for like 5-10 mins because she thought that this one guy who was with us was possessed by the devil and his soul was on top of her, eating her flesh. The neighbours called the police who took everyone to the station despite the fact only one person was causing the disruption and even it was not too loud. Even the sober person was arrested which shows the cops were just being dicks.

I do feel sorry for you because I know what it's like to go out with friends who can't handle their shit. Personally I would never fuck with LSD because hallucinating isn't my thing. Still, there is always a chance that something like this might happen if you ever go out intoxicated in public. That's why it's best to stay your ass at home.

Hurley
Feb 22nd, 2010, 03:34 AM

I do know what you're trying to say, but you affected your life, period. You didn't think you would...but no one who exhibits stupid behavior ever does. That's the point. You took the risk, and it screwed you over to the point where you will have to disclaim this information anytime you want a good job in the near future. Oh well. :shrug:

Here is the good news. I spend 98000 hours a day interviewing people for background investigations for the US government </dream job> </sarcasm> and (A) every day I hear about MUCH MUCH WORSE, and (B) more often than not, these people obtain or maintain their public trust or national security positions. So, especially if this is a public sector job, you probably will still get it, if it comes up, as long as you are honest about the incident on record, and properly chagrined. This will mean you will have to probably lie and say you're not going to do it anymore, even though you sound like a drug addict to me. :speakles:

Donny
Feb 22nd, 2010, 03:42 AM
Yeah, where do these cops get off arresting people for breaking the law? :rolleyes:

Police perpetually abuse disturbing the peace type laws for their own purposes. People regularly take them to court for it and win, because the law itself is enforced so selectively.

I did a piece for a online magazine about police harassing young adults. If anything's criminal, it's their behavior.

delicatecutter
Feb 22nd, 2010, 03:50 AM
I do know what you're trying to say, but you affected your life, period. You didn't think you would...but no one who exhibits stupid behavior ever does. That's the point. You took the risk, and it screwed you over to the point where you will have to disclaim this information anytime you want a good job in the near future. Oh well. :shrug:

Here is the good news. I spend 98000 hours a day interviewing people for background investigations for the US government </dream job> </sarcasm> and (A) every day I hear about MUCH MUCH WORSE, and (B) more often than not, these people obtain or maintain their public trust or national security positions. So, especially if this is a public sector job, you probably will still get it, if it comes up, as long as you are honest about the incident on record, and properly chagrined. This will mean you will have to probably lie and say you're not going to do it anymore, even though you sound like a drug addict to me. :speakles:

OMG I AM IN LOVE WITH YOU RIGHT NOW. Your posts are consistently made of AWESOME! :bowdown:

Hurley
Feb 22nd, 2010, 03:51 AM
Dirty.

LeRoy.
Feb 22nd, 2010, 04:00 AM
OMG I AM IN LOVE WITH YOU RIGHT NOW. Your posts are consistently made of AWESOME! :bowdown:

He used to be an admin here until he was stripped off of it for, i am guessing, "abuse of power". ;)

Sally Struthers
Feb 22nd, 2010, 04:51 AM
oh you're the person who was flunking out of college because of cocaine :help:

young_gunner913
Feb 22nd, 2010, 05:01 AM
oh you're the person who was flunking out of college because of cocaine :help:

:spit: cocaine and LSD...

to stark, you better hope the place youre applying for doesnt drug test you as well.

meyerpl
Feb 22nd, 2010, 05:09 AM
:rolleyes: I do LSD recreationally, not as a habit. Nothing wrong with doing LSD every once in a while as long as it doesn't effect your life. Arrest + jail + worrying if you can pass a criminal backround check = it has already affected your life.

meyerpl
Feb 22nd, 2010, 05:13 AM
Police perpetually abuse disturbing the peace type laws for their own purposes. People regularly take them to court for it and win, because the law itself is enforced so selectively.

I did a piece for a online magazine about police harassing young adults. If anything's criminal, it's their behavior.Ohhhhhhh, you did a piece for an online magazine!:bowdown:

meyerpl
Feb 22nd, 2010, 05:19 AM

huh? Did I say that? Besides this thread is not about defending what I do once in a while for recreation. It seems like these assholes have ruined my chance at a very decent job that paid $19.85/hr starting, so I have every right to be pissed at them.:( What do they want me to do?They ruined your chance, not you. That's a good one.

Donny
Feb 22nd, 2010, 10:56 AM
Ohhhhhhh, you did a piece for an online magazine!:bowdown:

Indeed. I spent months interviewing ACLU lawyers about the issue. It's a huge problem, especially for minority males (like myself) in inner cities.

I also have first hand experience. In my final two years of high school, I was harrassed weekly by the police. I was stopped and frisked at least a dozen times, had my ID/metrocard taken, etc. All for looking and dressing a certain way. Of course, that's just anecdotal. But anecdotal evidence trumps actual statistics, right, meyerpl?

Chris 84
Feb 22nd, 2010, 11:11 AM
i don't see why it would show up. if you didn't go to court, etc then you weren't convicted of anything, so therefore you were never charged with any criminal activity.

merely being arrested for something is irrelevant if you aren't convicted of it, surely?

delicatecutter
Feb 22nd, 2010, 03:24 PM
I used to get followed all the time by cops for DWB. It is really annoying. :rolleyes:

meyerpl
Feb 22nd, 2010, 04:02 PM
Ofcourse but is that a severe enough offense to deprive someone of a chance to get a decent job? It's not like you or any other person in this thread has never caused a public disruption. It's not fair.I actually have taken illegal drugs, caused disruptions, gotten arrested and gone to jail on more than one occasion. What I didn't do was blame "the fucking pigs" for the problems I caused for myself. I eventually grew up and changed my behavior........for the most part. Fortunately, when I was being an asshole the police gave me a few breaks and didn't break my balls as hard as they could, which it sounds like they did for you if you were detained for a few hours, cut loose and never went in front of a judge. Maybe you should send those cops flowers with a thank you card instead of calling them names. They may have saved your future job aspirations because it sounds like the cops opted not to make a criminal arrest. The police have discretion with many relatively minor crimes like shoplifting, disorderly conduct, possession of drug paraphernalia, etc. to either handle it as a criminal matter or a civil matter. You'd be wise to find out if you were cited (ticketed) with the option of either paying a fine or appearing in court; if you do neither a bench warrant will be issued and you'll eventually go back to jail.

Good luck with the job opportunity. You may be alright with the backround check.

Elwin.
Feb 22nd, 2010, 04:11 PM
Jeez at all the people being so harsh on this dude :o
I'm sure some of y'all also tried drugs :rolleyes:

Like someone else said, when you're taking drugs you have to accept the consequences.
When you take drugs, you know you are going to behave differently ( in a negative way ).
So you can't blame the police but only yourself :(
I wish you the best :yeah: I hope you will get the job!!

meyerpl
Feb 22nd, 2010, 04:31 PM
i don't see why it would show up. if you didn't go to court, etc then you weren't convicted of anything, so therefore you were never charged with any criminal activity.

merely being arrested for something is irrelevant if you aren't convicted of it, surely?It depends upon what kind of check they do. Some only reveal criminal convictions and some reveal everything, including any time you've ever been arrested, even if the carge was dismissed or the matter was handled as a local ordinance violation. A thorough check will show every traffic stop as well.

Right, Hurley?

meyerpl
Feb 22nd, 2010, 04:43 PM
It gives them a power trip. In reality, they're some of the worst criminals out there, worse than the people they're arresting.This is, without a doubt, the stupidest post I've ever read in this forum. And that's saying something.

Stark
Feb 22nd, 2010, 05:34 PM
I actually have taken illegal drugs, caused disruptions, gotten arrested and gone to jail on more than one occasion. What I didn't do was blame "the fucking pigs" for the problems I caused for myself. I eventually grew up and changed my behavior........for the most part. Fortunately, when I was being an asshole the police gave me a few breaks and didn't break my balls as hard as they could, which it sounds like they did for you if you were detained for a few hours, cut loose and never went in front of a judge. Maybe you should send those cops flowers with a thank you card instead of calling them names. They may have saved your future job aspirations because it sounds like the cops opted not to make a criminal arrest. The police have discretion with many relatively minor crimes like shoplifting, disorderly conduct, possession of drug paraphernalia, etc. to either handle it as a criminal matter or a civil matter. You'd be wise to find out if you were cited (ticketed) with the option of either paying a fine or appearing in court; if you do neither a bench warrant will be issued and you'll eventually go back to jail.

Good luck with the job opportunity. You may be alright with the backround check.

I did not post here to be lectured, so please spare it :rolleyes:

to stark, you better hope the place youre applying for doesnt drug test you as well.

It's illegal to to drug test employees or potential employees here in Canada except for some very specific professions :banana:

I feel much better after reading some of the posts, I still may have a shot at this job. :)

Stark
Feb 22nd, 2010, 05:36 PM
This is, without a doubt, the stupidest post I've ever read in this forum. And that's saying something.

No, it's not. I don't know why but the modern society seems to glorify cops when a lot of them are just plain bullies. There are too many cops on our streets. I for one hope the recession leads to less cops on the streets and more at desk jobs so that people can walk around freely without worrying about cops being around the corner.

Ryan
Feb 22nd, 2010, 05:38 PM
I did not post here to be lectured, so please spare it :rolleyes:

It's illegal to to drug test employees or potential employees here in Canada except for some very specific professions :banana:

I feel much better after reading some of the posts, I still may have a shot at this job. :)

:lol: You're something else dude. Getting arrested while on LSD shouldn't ruin your chances at getting a job? I might agree with you if you weren't in such denial about accepting responsibility for your actions. Clearly based on your thread about failing school because of cocaine, and now this one, you have bigger things to worry about than getting lectured on a message board. So my advice would be to quit doing those drugs "recreationally". And then pray.

Ellery
Feb 22nd, 2010, 06:13 PM
No, it's not. I don't know why but the modern society seems to glorify cops when a lot of them are just plain bullies. There are too many cops on our streets. I for one hope the recession leads to less cops on the streets and more at desk jobs so that people can walk around freely without worrying about cops being around the corner.

I can assure you, I'd much rather see cops around the corner than some dude high on acid. :wavey:

hablo
Feb 22nd, 2010, 06:21 PM

I can assure you, I'd much rather see cops around the corner than some dude high on acid. :wavey:

Exactly.

delicatecutter
Feb 22nd, 2010, 06:42 PM
Now this thread has definitely met my entertainment needs! :haha:

faboozadoo15
Feb 22nd, 2010, 07:07 PM
It depends upon what kind of check they do. Some only reveal criminal convictions and some reveal everything, including any time you've ever been arrested, even if the carge was dismissed or the matter was handled as a local ordinance violation. A thorough check will show every traffic stop as well.

Right, Hurley?

Can't you go on to have an arrest expunged after a dismissal of charges?
This should mean that it is stricken from your record.

Expungement is rare and takes time though. It may be worth fighting for though.

*JR*
Feb 22nd, 2010, 07:59 PM
I for one am rather suspicious of the OP's story here. You mean to tell me that someone wouldn't even know when released (presumably down from the drug induced "high") whether they had been charged with a crime or not? Gimme a fucking break.

Even a traffic ticket comes with a court date or instructions on how to get one if one wishes to plead innocent. And the part where the OP refers to the cops as "fucking pigs" despite admitting to using LSD (and later ITT also to using PCP aka angel dust) sounds like a great big troll to me, looking 2C how many ppl here buy the story.

moby
Feb 22nd, 2010, 08:24 PM
Please do not donate your sperm. :crying2:
Acid can't be good for sperm production.

Donny
Feb 22nd, 2010, 09:10 PM

I'm not at risk of being arrested/shot by a dude high on acid. I'd take the dude high on acid.

Hurley
Feb 22nd, 2010, 09:53 PM
It depends upon what kind of check they do. Some only reveal criminal convictions and some reveal everything, including any time you've ever been arrested, even if the carge was dismissed or the matter was handled as a local ordinance violation. A thorough check will show every traffic stop as well.

Right, Hurley?

I guess...I just get the results and then have to call people out if they try to hide things :shrug:

All I know is I get to see every arrest prior to the interview, regardless of conviction. Obviously one would think the federal government would do the most thorough law checks, so depending upon which service a company's HR department uses, it probably could vary. If the OP paid a fine, though, that's a tacit guilty verdict for the charge, correct? I am not a lawyer.

The question is whether he'd been arrested. And, as much as people might find this hard to believe, I've run into a substantial number of cases where people have paid fines/been taken into custody/been handcuffed and they still don't know if they've been charged or arrested. A lot of that has to do with them being stupid, of course, but I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of that also has to do with cops not using proper procedure when they charge people with crimes.

Hurley
Feb 22nd, 2010, 09:54 PM
I'm not at risk of being arrested/shot by a dude high on acid.

Uh, YEAH you are...the being shot part anyway.

Nicolás89
Feb 22nd, 2010, 10:01 PM

Doing LSD is like gambling you never know how your body is gonna react, it doesn't matter ifyou do it once in a while or just once in your life, you just never know how are you gonna react. Have your heard the term mind-body dissociation? Anyway, it's your life I guess. :shrug:

Donny
Feb 22nd, 2010, 11:11 PM
Uh, YEAH you are...the being shot part anyway.

The guys with guns in my neighborhood usually don't get high on their own supply, if you know what I mean.

young_gunner913
Feb 23rd, 2010, 12:10 AM

If the job is looking for a drug addict... I'm assuming the job is working at McDonalds?

NyCPsU
Feb 23rd, 2010, 12:31 AM
Although I dont condone the way you haven't owned up to your own actions I do recommend you still go for the job. I just got a job with an extremely prominent company in the US, actually had my first day today, but I was background checked and drug tested a few weeks ago during the application/interview process. Now I have done my fair amount of drugs in the last few years and there is no way they didn't show up in my test and I still got the job. If you do well enough on the interview I feel like you can actually trump whatever shows up on your criminal record. Maybe I just got lucky, but their checks are not the be all, end all some people think that they are.

delicatecutter
Feb 23rd, 2010, 12:51 AM
If the job is looking for a drug addict... I'm assuming the job is working at McDonalds?

Matty you are a mess! :haha:

meyerpl
Feb 23rd, 2010, 01:30 AM
Can't you go on to have an arrest expunged after a dismissal of charges?
This should mean that it is stricken from your record.

Expungement is rare and takes time though. It may be worth fighting for though.The conviction can be expunged from your criminal record but it is extremely rare unless expungement was a condition of probation. The National Crime Information Center database and, in our state, the Crime Information Bureau will still have a record of the arrest regardless of the disposition.

meyerpl
Feb 23rd, 2010, 01:42 AM
I for one am rather suspicious of the OP's story here. You mean to tell me that someone wouldn't even know when released (presumably down from the drug induced "high") whether they had been charged with a crime or not? Gimme a fucking break.

Even a traffic ticket comes with a court date or instructions on how to get one if one wishes to plead innocent. And the part where the OP refers to the cops as "fucking pigs" despite admitting to using LSD (and later ITT also to using PCP aka angel dust) sounds like a great big troll to me, looking 2C how many ppl here buy the story.Not if you're stupid. I have literally interviewed people who had come directly from court after pleading guilty to a crime, waiving their right to a trial and being sentenced, who had absolutely no idea what had just occured or what their part had been. In the case of this poster, I don't think we can rule out stupidity.

Donny
Feb 23rd, 2010, 02:48 AM
This is, without a doubt, the stupidest post I've ever read in this forum. And that's saying something.

Truth hurts.

meyerpl
Feb 23rd, 2010, 04:01 AM
Truth hurts.I'm sorry.

¤CharlDa¤
Feb 23rd, 2010, 04:16 AM
This thread is amazing.

I now see that it is true that drugs impair your judgement.

SloKid
Feb 25th, 2010, 09:24 AM
Although I dont condone the way you haven't owned up to your own actions I do recommend you still go for the job. I just got a job with an extremely prominent company in the US, actually had my first day today, but I was background checked and drug tested a few weeks ago during the application/interview process. Now I have done my fair amount of drugs in the last few years and there is no way they didn't show up in my test and I still got the job. If you do well enough on the interview I feel like you can actually trump whatever shows up on your criminal record. Maybe I just got lucky, but their checks are not the be all, end all some people think that they are.
Um what exactly did your drug test consist of? I doubt they were looking for drugs you were taking in the past years, looked more for if and what you were taking at that time.

meyerpl
Feb 25th, 2010, 01:31 PM
Um what exactly did your drug test consist of? I doubt they were looking for drugs you were taking in the past years, looked more for if and what you were taking at that time.Unless they test a hair sample, which is rare, normally they test urine. With a urine test, most drugs won't show up after 48-72 hours, with marijuana being the exception. Depending on the test, marijuana will not show up after 1-4 weeks.

rockstar
Feb 25th, 2010, 02:31 PM
is this why you want to fake your death?

moby
Feb 25th, 2010, 03:19 PM
Please never ban Stark. He's amazing. :inlove:

Dandy_Warhol
Feb 26th, 2010, 01:54 AM
i love your criminal/suicide/failing/whatever threads:hearts:

NyCPsU
Feb 26th, 2010, 02:09 AM
Um what exactly did your drug test consist of? I doubt they were looking for drugs you were taking in the past years, looked more for if and what you were taking at that time.

They took both a urine sample and a piece of hair. The urine would have been enough to determine if anything was in my system at the time, no? I am not completely familiar with the whole process though, so I could be wrong I guess. :shrug:

Hurley
Feb 27th, 2010, 12:54 AM
i love your criminal/suicide/failing/whatever threads:hearts:

So now I've contributed seriously good advice, based upon my own experiences, to two troll threads by some asshole.

It's a good thing I'm drunk, otherwise I'd be redonk pissed.

Alvin01
Apr 6th, 2011, 11:04 AM
Companies have started now to do criminal record checking because safety and protection is very important and the company is not ready take risks. Businesses, organizations, companies and many others seek this process as this is a way to make sure an employee or individuals are truthful as well as not being a possible security issue or liability.

ivanban
Apr 6th, 2011, 11:13 AM
Companies have started now to do criminal record checking because safety and protection is very important and the company is not ready take risks. Businesses, organizations, companies and many others seek this process as this is a way to make sure an employee or individuals are truthful as well as not being a possible security issue or liability.

:unsure: That's kinda strange for 1st post

Sean.
Apr 6th, 2011, 11:28 AM
:lol: Amazing thread!