PDA

View Full Version : Eastenders Fans - What did you think of last night's live episode (Killer Revealed)

~Cherry*Blossom~
Feb 20th, 2010, 07:43 AM
It was so good. The whole week was good I thought. The Bianca/Ricky wedding was a nice way to celebrate 25 years. Seeing Carol and Bianca fight and then patch up was a nice touch.

But last night's live episode was brilliant. Bradley :sobbing:

I predicted the killer was Peggy on Christmas Day. Then I switched to either Peggy or Stacey and stuck with that. Glad it was one of them.

But does this mean Stacey is gonna leave the show?

And a big :haha: at Jack for fluffing up his lines twice :awww: Didn't he do The Bill Live as well? So he had experience.

Avid Merrion
Feb 20th, 2010, 09:51 AM
First off, I'd like to confirm that I'm not a fan of Eastenders these days, but watched out of morbid curiosity and in the hope that someone would make a mess of their lines. So a big thanks to Jack! :lol: Not once, but twice in quick succession :lol: Amazing! :D

Thought everyone did well, although there were a few more thoughtful stares into the distance than usual while lines were desperately trying to be remembered :lol:

I'll be honest and say I didn't think it was Stacey who bumped off Archie, so that was a good ending for me. I assumed it would be someone depressingly predictable like Jack or Phil. Btw, why the hell was Bradley running around on a roof evading the cops and ultimately falling to his death when he knew that he didn't do it? :lol: Did he know Stacey did it and was trying some heroic stunt to save her? :confused:

Dave.
Feb 20th, 2010, 10:54 AM
I totally forgot Jack was on The Bill! Wow that seems like ages ago now. :sobbing: Denise was too!

The live episode was great but the killer being Stacey doesn't sit well with me. When Archie was killed at Christmas we didn't even know about what happened to Stacey. She was just coming back from that hospital, and poor Bradley, just a couple of months ago he was in Canada! :lol: As if the Mitchell's hate for Archie wasn't complicated enough I don't think they needed to involve Stacey and Bradley. But I guess that's what makes it unpredictable.

Can't wait for next week. I also watched the Aftermath on BBC 3 and it was nice to see some of Coronation Street wish Eastenders a happy birthday.

shirley
Feb 20th, 2010, 12:11 PM
must be the only one who thought it was rubbish

Slutiana
Feb 20th, 2010, 02:18 PM
First off, I'd like to confirm that I'm not a fan of Eastenders these days, but watched out of morbid curiosity and in the hope that someone would make a mess of their lines. So a big thanks to Jack! :lol: Not once, but twice in quick succession :lol: Amazing! :D

Thought everyone did well, although there were a few more thoughtful stares into the distance than usual while lines were desperately trying to be remembered :lol:

I'll be honest and say I didn't think it was Stacey who bumped off Archie, so that was a good ending for me. I assumed it would be someone depressingly predictable like Jack or Phil. Btw, why the hell was Bradley running around on a roof evading the cops and ultimately falling to his death when he knew that he didn't do it? :lol: Did he know Stacey did it and was trying some heroic stunt to save her? :confused:
I agree, that was just the dumbest thing ever. :help: Firstly, where the hell was he intending on running to? And secondly he was NOWHERE near the edge of the roof when he fell, he shouted "STAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCEEEEE RUNNN" (which in itself was just stupid unless he knew she had done it, but then why the hell would he expose her?) and leaned forwards to hold onto the roof, then suddenly he just jumped back and fell. :help:

And the actions of police officers were unrealistic and stupid too, they wouldn't just follow him blindly without saying A WORD.

nevetssllim
Feb 20th, 2010, 03:08 PM
I'm a big EastEnders fan but I thought it was a bit silly and Bradley trying to escape like that was so out of character and wasn't Stacey AWOL at Christmas?

When did Jack fluff up his lines?

KournikovaFan91
Feb 20th, 2010, 03:23 PM
At the very start he went a bit dodgy on the lines.

Well Bradley was cornered and kinda forced onto the roof to get away.

I loved it :) It was amazing although I thought it might be Ryan or Jack, or even that Ben kid. :lol:

For me it was one of the best Soap episodes ever.

Monica_Rules
Feb 20th, 2010, 03:34 PM
I thought it was brill. Jack fluffing his lines at the start was a highlight for me.

I wasn't expecting it to be Stacey. Have to say i think that was quite lame as Stacey was clearly outside when he got killed. The exec producer guy said that ist always going to be stacey and onbody else.

KournikovaFan91
Feb 20th, 2010, 03:46 PM
The Slaters definatly have a history killing in the Vic, although Zoe never killed Den.

~Cherry*Blossom~
Feb 20th, 2010, 09:16 PM
I totally forgot Jack was on The Bill! Wow that seems like ages ago now. :sobbing: Denise was too!

The live episode was great but the killer being Stacey doesn't sit well with me. When Archie was killed at Christmas we didn't even know about what happened to Stacey. She was just coming back from that hospital, and poor Bradley, just a couple of months ago he was in Canada! :lol: As if the Mitchell's hate for Archie wasn't complicated enough I don't think they needed to involve Stacey and Bradley. But I guess that's what makes it unpredictable.

Can't wait for next week. I also watched the Aftermath on BBC 3 and it was nice to see some of Coronation Street wish Eastenders a happy birthday.

lol, yes we did. She told Bradley on Christmas Day that Archie raped her. That's why Bradley went to The Vic and punched Archie.

~Cherry*Blossom~
Feb 20th, 2010, 09:19 PM

Well Bradley did lie to the police. He didn't tell them that he punched Archie moments before Archie was murdered. Also, someone else's blood was at the murder scene (Bradley's) and since Becca tipped off the cops about Bradley punching Archie and Stacey being raped, the cops can see if the DNA matches.

Since all the other suspects were being released, Bradley would have been screwed as his blood was at the vic and he never mentioned the fight.

That being said, running around on a roof surely had only one ending. :lol:

Halardfan
Feb 20th, 2010, 09:30 PM
Once upon a time I used to watch most of the soaps, gradually though I really turned against them. Now I just watch Coro Street now and again...Eastenders I find too depressing and inexplicably popular.

Mary Cherry.
Feb 20th, 2010, 10:22 PM
-ACrCp6TaaE

The bit at 1:14-1:18 had me in stitches.

Living_Legend
Feb 20th, 2010, 11:24 PM
I loved it, it was so over the top and melodramatic, it was pure trash soap TV...I don't care that it didn't make sense, it was pure trashy TV magic!!!

And you just know Bradley's death will join the other infamous scenes like Dirty Den and the divorce papers, Tiffany's death, 'You're not my mother'...'Yes I am!!!!!!!' etc etc!!!

Dave.
Feb 20th, 2010, 11:39 PM
lol, yes we did. She told Bradley on Christmas Day that Archie raped her. That's why Bradley went to The Vic and punched Archie.

Ah yeah, of course! Well still, we only found out on that day so it did seem to me like it's been made up purely so that Stacey could be the killer, when they had all of the past year's storylines involving the Mitchell family (or even other characters who didn't like him) that they could have gone on. I dunno, I would just have preferred it to be a Mitchell.

KournikovaFan91
Feb 21st, 2010, 01:57 PM
A Mitchell was way too obvious.

I loved every minute of the episode. Amazing.

Dave.
Feb 21st, 2010, 03:28 PM
Not Ben. :p

The Dawntreader
Feb 21st, 2010, 03:30 PM
Not Ben. :p

My brother remarked that if even tried to lift the bust, it'd kill him first:lol:

Mary Cherry.
Feb 21st, 2010, 04:49 PM
My friend put a £1 bet on it being Heather.

:haha:

Slutiana
Feb 21st, 2010, 06:45 PM
-ACrCp6TaaE

The bit at 1:14-1:18 had me in stitches.
:haha::sobbing: Same. I swear he tried to put his fingers down his throat to be sick.