PDA

View Full Version : Queer As Folk - First time in Polish TV:)))))

Lunatiq
Feb 19th, 2010, 04:45 PM
01.03.2010 r. - 23:00 - nFilmHD:bounce:

It's something huge because in most cases most people in Poland is homophobs:bounce: I am so happy:)))

donniedarkofan
Feb 19th, 2010, 04:49 PM
01.03.2010 r. - 23:00 - nFilmHD:bounce:

It's something huge because Poland is homophobic nation:bounce: I am so happy:)))

homophobic nation? Oh please, you obviously never been to Iran or Jamaica. Get over it and don't say things like that. You should be happy that this show will be on, and not saying crap.

Dexter
Feb 19th, 2010, 04:52 PM
On the channel, that most of people in Poland don't have access too. :tape:

Lunatiq
Feb 19th, 2010, 04:53 PM
homophobic nation? Oh please, you obviously never been to Iran or Jamaica. Get over it and don't say things like that. You should be happy that this show will be on, and not saying crap.

I've changed it for something that is true for 100%

Lunatiq
Feb 19th, 2010, 04:54 PM
On the channel, that most of people in Poland don't have access too. :tape:

But that's always something:)

donniedarkofan
Feb 19th, 2010, 05:01 PM
I've changed it for something that is true for 100%

Nevertheless you should be more careful with this kind of stataments. Most cases, most people...i'm not a homophobe and i'm from Poland.

Lunatiq
Feb 19th, 2010, 05:41 PM
Nevertheless you should be more careful with this kind of stataments. Most cases, most people...i'm not a homophobe and i'm from Poland.

good for You<lol>

Haimar
Feb 19th, 2010, 05:43 PM
Is it the british or american version because the british one is :yawn: The american version is hot, Matt Battaglia :hearts:

Bartosh
Feb 19th, 2010, 06:43 PM
Isn't nFilmHD directed by Raczek? (the most popular gay guy in Poland I guess)

anyway this show will gain ridiculously small audience (because no one has nFilmHD) so it's not a big deal :yawn:

LoveFifteen
Feb 19th, 2010, 07:06 PM
The American version of Queer as Folk -- or as I prefer to call it, Anal Sex and the City -- was a landmark show, but to be honest, it had some of the most ham-fisted writing you can imagine, to speak nothing of the sub-par acting from several of the main characters. The OP wonders if the people of Poland are becoming more tolerant of homosexuality, but I wonder if they'll be able to stomach some of the preachiest, most tone-deaf dialogue this side of CSI: Miami. :o

dawid
Feb 19th, 2010, 09:24 PM
I have seen 4 or 5 episodes and it's kinda weird