PDA

View Full Version : Tattoo on Shvedova's neck WTF?

kikiriki
Feb 12th, 2010, 11:59 AM
Is this new? It looks truly horrible.

Привет
Feb 12th, 2010, 12:22 PM
No, she came out of the womb that way.

Seriously, send her an email or something. :shrug: I'm sure she's just dying to know what you think of her tattoo. Why you have to make a separate thread to tell the world of TennisForum that you dislike somebody's tattoo is beyond me. Make the effort to go to her thread/forum and you might actually get an answer.

rockstar
Feb 12th, 2010, 01:11 PM

Seriously, send her an email or something. :shrug: I'm sure she's just dying to know what you think of her tattoo. Why you have to make a separate thread to tell the world of TennisForum that you dislike somebody's tattoo is beyond me. Make the effort to go to her thread/forum and you might actually get an answer.

are you sure u've been part of wtaworld/tf for that long? :weirdo:

The Kaz
Feb 12th, 2010, 01:12 PM

:weirdo:

kikiriki
Feb 12th, 2010, 01:14 PM
Jeez Sorry :sad:

Привет
Feb 12th, 2010, 01:21 PM
are you sure u've been part of wtaworld/tf for that long? :weirdo:

:weirdo:

Well did kikiriki get an answer to their question??? :shrug: No, so obviously they should have gone to her thread and asked her fans, who would know/care enough to bother with a serious answer.

I apologise to kikiriki though. I was just bitching for no reason. :hug: But you other 2 can kiss my arse.

Beny
Feb 12th, 2010, 01:23 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v71/lpski1/Misc%20Gifs/worthless_thread_wo_pics.gif

kikiriki
Feb 12th, 2010, 01:24 PM
Well did kikiriki get an answer to their question??? :shrug: No, so obviously they should have gone to her thread and asked her fans, who would know/care enough to bother with a serious answer.

I apologise to kikiriki though. I was just bitching for no reason. :hug: But you other 2 can kiss my arse.

Apology accepted. Next time i'll be sure to post in player forums :kiss:

RND
Feb 12th, 2010, 01:50 PM
I actually agrees. It looked so bad. :unsure: But if that's what she likes, good for her then. ;)

Shvedbarilescu
Feb 12th, 2010, 01:55 PM
It has been there for quite a long time. Certainly more than a year, it might even have been a couple of years since she got it done. Personally I think it rocks. :rocker:

Vanity Bonfire
Feb 12th, 2010, 04:27 PM
It has been there for quite a long time. Certainly more than a year, it might even have been a couple of years since she got it done. Personally I think it rocks. :rocker:

I would agree. It has been there for a while. It's a little boring IMO.

hellas719
Feb 12th, 2010, 10:02 PM
Pic?

edificio
Feb 12th, 2010, 10:07 PM
Yeah, where is the picture?

Golovinjured.
Feb 13th, 2010, 12:05 AM

Are you on your period or something? :weirdo:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v71/lpski1/Misc%20Gifs/worthless_thread_wo_pics.gif

Awesome. :spit:

Morisicki
Feb 13th, 2010, 12:15 AM
Pic?

Donny
Feb 13th, 2010, 12:15 AM

*backs out of this thread slowly before Привет directs wrath at me*

hellas719
Feb 13th, 2010, 12:22 AM
I can't find any pics :(:shrug:

Morisicki
Feb 13th, 2010, 12:25 AM
Maybe it was a made up thread :tape:

Milito22
Feb 13th, 2010, 12:29 AM
:shrug:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=2228806&id=569182992