PDA

View Full Version : Who's going this year?!?

Brooks.
Feb 12th, 2010, 04:38 AM
This will be my fourth year in a row going. I love, love, LOVE this tournament. It's so much fun. This will be the first time, that I am going for the whole week. Excited to see qualies and the first couple of rounds this year.

and I'm hoping Serena comes this year! It was so amazing watching her win the tournament in 2008:hearts:

RJWCapriati
Mar 2nd, 2010, 03:30 AM
This will be my 3rd straight year going....I'll be there from the 12th-16th. :)

hugo2004
Mar 20th, 2010, 11:43 PM
This will be my fourth year in a row going. I love, love, LOVE this tournament. It's so much fun. This will be the first time, that I am going for the whole week. Excited to see qualies and the first couple of rounds this year.

and I'm hoping Serena comes this year! It was so amazing watching her win the tournament in 2008:hearts:

Take pictures of Michelle Larcher de Brito, please.

OohZuzana
Mar 30th, 2010, 02:29 AM
I am going this year for the first time :D.

nickyn4
Apr 5th, 2010, 01:44 PM
the matches there look really exciting (unlike the ones in sydney.) id want to go to the tournament

iPatty
Apr 5th, 2010, 03:05 PM
I hate that I'm not going this year. Those of you who are going: have fun and bask in the glory that is Althea Gibson Club Court for me. So many great memories from last year, which was my first time going for the entire week. It was really a blast and qualies especially was such a nice experience. Very few people there and you can just sit back in the cool morning weather and enjoy the tennis.

Damn I want to go. :(

Petkorazzi
Apr 5th, 2010, 04:35 PM
Aww, it's so unfortunate you can't go, Greg. :sobbing: Is there no chance you manage at least a day or soemthing?

iPatty
Apr 5th, 2010, 10:34 PM
Well its a 5.5 hour drive so to go for one day seems kind of pointless. But I don't know, I'm trying to figure out if going Tuesday (for R1 and some R2) or Thursday (all R3) is a possibility. Thursday is probably the best day of the tournament to go because you've got eight R3 matches to watch but Schnyder probably won't still be around then unless it's doubles.