PDA

View Full Version : K's Choice split

Mercury Rising
Oct 3rd, 2002, 08:20 AM
The Belgian band K's Choice dicided to split (atleast for a while) so I was wondering now which groups you hated to see splitting (not by dead)?
For me: the Scabs, Vaya Con Dios, Smashing Pumpkins,...

Maajken
Oct 3rd, 2002, 08:55 AM
They havent split. Theyre just focussing on their solo careers at the moment.

per4ever
Oct 3rd, 2002, 09:03 AM
Sarah Bettens went solo...don't think they splitted :confused:

Mercury Rising
Oct 3rd, 2002, 09:27 AM
OK, I know, but they wont perform together for awhile. But that wasn't the point of my post. I would like to know which groups you didn't like to split. Pfffff it's hard to get a decent response here......

Cersei
Oct 3rd, 2002, 10:34 AM
smashing pumpkins,hole and skunk anansie

per4ever
Oct 3rd, 2002, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by Noodles
OK, I know, but they wont perform together for awhile. But that wasn't the point of my post. I would like to know which groups you didn't like to split. Pfffff it's hard to get a decent response here......

none

Dahveed
Oct 3rd, 2002, 12:38 PM
skunk anansie

The Crow
Oct 3rd, 2002, 01:07 PM
Most groups I like. Although it depends how much the input of all the band members is. For instance if The Cure would split, and Robert Smith decides to go solo, I wouldn't care that much, cause The Cure is basically Robert Smith for me.

I wouldn't like Nick Cave to give up his Bad Seeds though. I hated it when Noordkaap and Suspiria splitted, 2 of my fav bands ever.

Raisin
Oct 3rd, 2002, 01:14 PM
skunk anansie. I thought skin will go solo but haven't any news about her since their split.:sad: