PDA

View Full Version : Amélie's forum.

Yasmine
Feb 11th, 2010, 06:09 AM
I'm sad to announce that Amélie's forum has been moved to BFTP, retired players :awww:
http://www.tennisforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24

Weemee
Feb 11th, 2010, 07:27 AM
Nooooooooooooooooooo!!! :sad:

flyingmachine
Feb 11th, 2010, 07:43 AM
:sad:

Yasmine
Feb 11th, 2010, 08:16 AM
:hug:

AlwaysAmelie
Feb 11th, 2010, 09:42 AM
Cruel move :sad: Mary Tatiana and nathalie should join us there.

Linnie
Feb 11th, 2010, 10:16 AM
Yes, I'd like to know why at least Nath's forum is still here? And she retired before Amélie :shrug: :(

AlwaysAmelie
Feb 11th, 2010, 11:34 AM
Well I just checked Natalie announced retirement on 21 july and she still here, now i really think you need to put amelie's forums back here, and don’t move it before mid June that’s if your going to move Nathalie 's forums today :fiery:

Yasmine
Feb 11th, 2010, 11:38 AM
Well I just checked Natalie announced retirement on 21 july and she still here, now i really think you need to put amelie's forums back here, and don’t move it before mid June that’s if your going to move Nathalie 's forums today :fiery:
No that means Nathalie's forum will be moved now ;)

And For some other players they were moved on the day they announced retirement so feel lucky Amélie stayed for that long.

AlwaysAmelie
Feb 11th, 2010, 12:01 PM
No that means Nathalie's forum will be moved now ;)

And For some other players they were moved on the day they announced retirement so feel lucky Amélie stayed for that long.

no we don’t :sad: I don’t know about other player but to achieve equality in the French connection forum you should give us as much time as you gave nathile's fan.

Yasmine
Feb 11th, 2010, 12:18 PM
If this is going to turn into complaints I'll close this case. Amélie's forum has been moved, Nathalie's will be moved shortly. Retired players forums belong in the BFTP. End of story (and I'm an Amélie fan so no I am not enjoying myself moving her forum out, but that's the rule we set ourselves to).

Weemee
Feb 11th, 2010, 01:11 PM
It's sad for all of us folks, no need to take our hurt out on Yasmine.

We still have Momosapiens, let's keep it lively, positive and stay connected.

Yasmine
Feb 11th, 2010, 01:18 PM
I'm did not appreciate on people taking it on me, which is what happened. I should have just kept it shut and just get on with the moving.

People systematically make me regret being open and talking about actions we take...

Anyway I'll close it here now.

Ceze
Feb 11th, 2010, 03:11 PM
Yasmine :hug: You did what you had to do. I'm just happy I didn't do it myself, being not as active as before.