PDA

View Full Version : Why are there no Gay players on the Men's tour??

Morisicki
Feb 11th, 2010, 04:17 AM
On the women's side, there are 5-10 in the Top 100-200 at least that are Lesbo as well as Billyjean King, Martina Navritilova, Conchita Martinez. But not gay male players. Why is this?? :confused:

Caralenko
Feb 11th, 2010, 04:40 AM
On the women's side, there are 5-10 in the Top 100-200 at least that are Lesbo

How old are you?

Morisicki
Feb 11th, 2010, 04:44 AM
How old are you?

Why does that matter? :rolleyes:

NyCPsU
Feb 11th, 2010, 04:45 AM
Who wants to play the moritamania permanent ban game?

Its simple. Just post in this thread how many days until you think he gets banned. Whoever is closest wins. :hearts:

I will go with 12 days. He has already had a small suspension from the boards, so he has had a warning but he comes out swinging right away with this thread. I say day 12 he crosses the line yet again.

What do you all think?

saska77
Feb 11th, 2010, 04:46 AM
How old are you?

:help:

Morisicki
Feb 11th, 2010, 04:48 AM
Who wants to play the moritamania permanent ban game?

Its simple. Just post in this thread how many days until you think he gets banned. Whoever is closest wins. :hearts:

I will go with 12 days. He has already had a small suspension from the boards, so he has had a warning but he comes out swinging right away with this thread. I say day 12 he crosses the line yet again.

What do you all think?

That is horrible, why would you say such a thing? I am just wondering why the ratio is so uneven. I mean, there would be so much more excitement if there were and if you think i'm homophobic, well ur wrong

NyCPsU
Feb 11th, 2010, 04:50 AM
That is horrible, why would you say such a thing? I am just wondering why the ratio is so uneven. I mean, there would be so much more excitement if there were and if you think i'm homophobic, well ur wrong

I never said you were homophobic. :rolleyes:

I just find that you have a knack for putting things in words that will certainly piss many people off. That is all. Good luck to you and would you like to play? :D

Caralenko
Feb 11th, 2010, 04:58 AM
I'd like to play :D I'd say 24 hours before a small suspension, then a week (7 days) before the final banhammer smacks him down.

Morisicki
I never said you were homophobic. :rolleyes:

I just find that you have a knack for putting things in words that will certainly piss many people off. That is all. Good luck to you and would you like to play? :D

Sorry if I offended you but that really made me mad about what you said. And please tell me what pissed you off...:confused:

Morisicki
I'd like to play :D I'd say 24 hours before a small suspension, then a week (7 days) before the final banhammer smacks him down.

Wow your a jerk...

Seven2008
Maybe there are some homosexual player in ATP. But they dont want to known by people.

Seven2008
Feb 11th, 2010, 04:59 AM
On the women's side, there are 5-10 in the Top 100-200 at least that are Lesbo as well as Billyjean King, Martina Navritilova, Conchita Martinez. But not gay male players. Why is this?? :confused:

who is she, in your photo?

NyCPsU
Feb 11th, 2010, 06:08 AM

Ohh thats a bullish guess. Good luck!

Sorry if I offended you but that really made me mad about what you said. And please tell me what pissed you off...:confused:

I am not offended at all. I am not a gay member of the ATP or a lesbian(lesbo) so why would I be offended?

But you still havent guessed yet. Anxiously waiting for your prediction here. :bounce:

NyCPsU
Feb 11th, 2010, 06:09 AM
Wow your a jerk...

Not trying to pull a denise but I just noticed...

you're ;)

AUSBOY
Feb 11th, 2010, 06:45 AM
There are some gay ATP players, they just aren't openly out. I know of a couple of German players that are.

^bibi^
Feb 11th, 2010, 06:47 AM

www.menstennisforums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com)