PDA

View Full Version : Have you failed any class at College/University?

Nicolás89
Feb 11th, 2010, 01:19 AM
Last semester I was close to fail 4/5 of my classes :sobbing: Somehow I managed to pass every single one of them without having to take the recovery exam (I don't know how you call it). :yeah:

young_gunner913
Feb 11th, 2010, 01:32 AM
Nope. When I'm paying to go to school, I dont mess around. :lol:

Dominic
Feb 11th, 2010, 01:34 AM
Nope, I was going to fail 2 classes so I had them believe that I was really sick and coudnt go to class anymore so they let me out of them :cheer:

yeemmi
Feb 11th, 2010, 01:35 AM
No,not yet.

Nicolás89
Feb 11th, 2010, 01:35 AM
Nope, I was going to fail 2 classes so I had them believe that I was really sick and coudnt go to class anymore so they let me out of them :cheer:

lol

Sally Struthers
Feb 11th, 2010, 01:39 AM
what happened to the guy who said he was failing all of his classes and thinking about suicide a couple of week ago? :shrug:

Nicolás89
Feb 11th, 2010, 01:41 AM
what happened to the guy who said he was failing all of his classes and thinking about suicide a couple of week ago? :shrug:

Apparently he is not a coke addict.

Sally Struthers
Feb 11th, 2010, 01:51 AM
oh and for the record I have never failed a class or come close to doing so. I was a total nerd :tape: :lol:

égalité
Feb 11th, 2010, 02:20 AM
I got a B+ in Real Analysis. Does that count? :tears:

LeRoy.
Feb 11th, 2010, 02:27 AM
Not to brag but my GPA = 4/4

Bayo
Feb 11th, 2010, 02:31 AM
No. I felt the urge to go emo after my first B.

Daniel K
Feb 11th, 2010, 02:33 AM
Very close! Not yet though. I'm so lazy :tears:

skanky~skanketta
Feb 11th, 2010, 02:33 AM
Well, yes. In my entire uni life, I failed one paper. First semester, Calculus. I thought I was smart enough cuz I had already done it in high school and got a pretty good grade. I remember skipping most of my Calculus classes to go shopping :o . The day of the exam, I opened my book to try out a few questions and I was stumped. I forgot how to do differentiation/integration for God's sake! Needless to say, I failed. My parents were not happy. Lesson learnt: Math is something you need to practice all the time.

Bennguin1491
Feb 11th, 2010, 02:42 AM
umm. more than i'd like to admit. :tape:

miffedmax
Feb 11th, 2010, 02:43 AM
No, but I changed my major because I was getting a "C" in it (journalism) and had an "A" average in my minor (history). So my minor became my major. Then I ended up working up in advertising (which as my school was part of the j-school) anyway.

ampers&
Feb 11th, 2010, 03:11 AM
Ornithology. I fucking hated that class. But the F was erased off my record the following year when I got a B+. Oh, also Spanish I the first semester in school, but that was also erased with an A the following semester. lol

saul1333
Feb 11th, 2010, 03:56 AM
I was enrolled in a cell bio class and attended for about 5 sessions, but found a better time to take it so I enrolled in it and dropped the first one, but a glitch kept me in the original. I didn't notice it and at the end of the semester I got an F on it. It took me about 1 month of complaining to get them to fix it. :hysteric:

Seven2008
Feb 11th, 2010, 05:02 AM
None~~~

Julian.
Feb 11th, 2010, 05:17 AM
Yes. Damn Taxation shit!

*Jean*
Feb 11th, 2010, 05:19 AM
I missed the Italian exam this term. I'm studying English at the University of Provence. ^^
Got 9,5/20 in Italian, but still got my term with 13,80/20. :)

NyCPsU
Feb 11th, 2010, 06:14 AM
Organic Chemistry. The absolute bane to my existence.

~Eclipsed~
Feb 11th, 2010, 09:24 AM
Technically no. I withdrew from two classes before the end of the semester because I was probably going to fail them. I retook each of them a semester later. :p

moon
Feb 12th, 2010, 12:44 AM
Some biology course during my senior year. I think it was a class that was all about genetics. I could not understand a word the guy was saying.
I had to take the class over in summer school in order to get my diploma :(

skanky~skanketta
Feb 12th, 2010, 02:06 AM
I hate Chemistry with a passion but Organic Chem was probably the only thing that I could tolerate!

MH0861
Feb 12th, 2010, 02:20 AM
Nope. When I'm paying to go to school, I dont mess around. :lol:

Exactly :rolls:

miss_molik
Feb 12th, 2010, 02:39 AM
I almost failed my last certificate in fitness. I was a nervous wreck until I got my results back, I was SO grateful I passed, and I will be working my ass off for the diploma.

Golovinjured.
Feb 12th, 2010, 02:39 AM

That was my best subject!

Kevin.
Feb 12th, 2010, 02:44 AM
Im currently in my second semester of college and i was a geography major and music minor...luckily my state has a scholarship that if you have at least a 3.0 GPA they pay for your tuition but you have to pay for almost everything else...i took 10 classes (18 credit hours) my first semester and will NEVER DO IT AGAIN. I found out at finals time that my Geology classes were advanced classes :o. I was doing horrible in my trombone lessons class and I dropped my math class so I can get a break before shooting myself (I had one day of 9am-6pm straight---trying not complain :lol:). But needless to say I did not fail any classes, but if i stayed in math (which i could not understand my professor who said she got a mechanical engineering degree in china--not an education degree) i would have failed....thats my story :)

Andrew Laeddis
Feb 12th, 2010, 02:46 AM
Last year I failed 5 of my 8 classes. Prior to that I had never even come close to failing a class in ether college or high school. The semester following this horrific year I made the deans list.

eck
Feb 12th, 2010, 03:02 AM
I have never failed one...but the closest was 58 I think...for Physics. That was such a waste of a subject. (sorry physics lovers)

Golovinjured.
Feb 12th, 2010, 03:05 AM
I have never failed one...but the closest was 58 I think...for Physics. That was such a waste of a subject. (sorry physics lovers)

I hate Physics. :weirdo::weirdo::weirdo:

Chemistry :bowdown:

Nicolás89
Feb 12th, 2010, 03:27 AM
Im currently in my second semester of college and i was a geography major and music minor...luckily my state has a scholarship that if you have at least a 3.0 GPA they pay for your tuition but you have to pay for almost everything else...i took 10 classes (18 credit hours) my first semester and will NEVER DO IT AGAIN. I found out at finals time that my Geology classes were advanced classes :o. I was doing horrible in my trombone lessons class and I dropped my math class so I can get a break before shooting myself (I had one day of 9am-6pm straight---trying not complain :lol:). But needless to say I did not fail any classes, but if i stayed in math (which i could not understand my professor who said she got a mechanical engineering degree in china--not an education degree) i would have failed....thats my story :)

I specifically arranged my schedule so Tuesdays and Wednesdays would be like these insane class days from 8 am to 7 pm, in that way I had one class left for the week in Thursdays, Fridays were a day off. :hearts:

Nicolás89
Feb 12th, 2010, 03:33 AM
I hate Physics. :weirdo::weirdo::weirdo:

Chemistry :bowdown:

Ditto.

I didn't find physics all that hard but still hated to study it. I have to take an extra Physics class this semester and will postpone it to the next, I know I'll hated it but I will study hard because I want to get good grades from now on. :angel:

Morning Morgan
Feb 12th, 2010, 04:37 AM
:O at all the physics haters out there :ras:

Golovinjured.
Feb 12th, 2010, 04:40 AM
Oh sorry, I like Physics because it's the same in every language. :hearts:

Morning Morgan
Feb 12th, 2010, 04:42 AM
Whose college has an A+ (4.3) system?