PDA

View Full Version : Flu Shot My A$$! Bitch lied!

jefrilibra
Feb 9th, 2010, 09:56 PM
Remember the girl who walked backwards claiming it's cos of the flu shot?

Doctor claimed it was a hoax. Now she's caught walking perfectly but has a different accent @ 2:55!

:rolls: :rolls: :rolls:

Watch the entire clip. Bitch even faked it again towards the end.

Kpe1u4cKbTk

Wigglytuff
Feb 9th, 2010, 11:01 PM
she is such a faker!! anyone can see that after just a few minutes from the original story, but with the new facts there is no doubt this bitch is lying...

Freakan
Feb 10th, 2010, 12:07 AM
And I actually felt so sorry her :o

Sean.
Feb 10th, 2010, 12:10 AM
I don't feel bad for laughing at her anymore. :angel:

So Disrespectful
Feb 10th, 2010, 12:11 AM
She still had an American accent when she was walking backwards in the first video. This whole thing is bullshit.

Slutati
Feb 10th, 2010, 12:16 AM
Wait...people actually believed that story? :spit::happy:

Kworb
Feb 10th, 2010, 01:36 AM
:lol: I like her

KournikovaFan91
Feb 10th, 2010, 01:55 AM
Im not so sure it was all a hoax like she didn't exactly get a ton of publicity out of it did she?

ElusiveChanteuse
Feb 10th, 2010, 02:16 AM
What did she gain anyway?:shrug:

Nicolás89
Feb 10th, 2010, 02:36 AM
Wait...people actually believed that story? :spit::happy:

I did. :crying2:

égalité
Feb 10th, 2010, 03:31 AM
omfg :spit:

Wannabeknowitall
Feb 10th, 2010, 04:51 AM
I LMFAO at this story a week after I got my shot.
The story never made sense in the first place.
She claimed to have gotten the flu shot in August.
The flu shot wasn't even made available to people outside of the health field until mid-September in the US.

I can't fully blame the girl for her 15 seconds of fame though.
Inside Edition could have and should have done more research on the incident before reporting it.

Freakan
Feb 10th, 2010, 02:00 PM
Funny how now everyone is saying it was obvious that she was faking but no one was saying that few months ago :o

young_gunner913
Feb 10th, 2010, 02:06 PM
its funny that people would even believe her to begin with. :o
the same kind of people who would go get a dictionary to prove gullible is it. :lol:

Dandy_Warhol
Feb 10th, 2010, 02:36 PM
Hey Gurl,

http://i49.tinypic.com/utsfl.jpg

i believed your bullshit :o :tape::help:

Ryan
Feb 10th, 2010, 03:42 PM
I dont see why people shouldn't have believed her before. :shrug: It seemed ridiculous, but it was on a TV show that we assume would do due diligence for research, and I don't think many people have heard of dystonia - so why was it that hard to buy in to?

Now, on the other hand....hope the bitch gets some real side-effects of a karate kick upside the head.

Alizé Molik
Feb 10th, 2010, 04:43 PM
wow how insensitive to people with actually dissabilities, and how irresponsible to do that when people are already worried about side effects from flu shots. I'd hate to think some people died or got sick after being too scared to get one because of this moron.

ps. that is NOT an australian accent, or a British one. It sounds like some stupid girl trying to put an accent on. I've heard of people after suffering serious brain trauma not being able to form sounds in the same way as before and that sounding a little like a different accent by coincidence as some vowel sounds get muddled, but this girl seems like she read a website and thought she'd take advantage of inside editions poor researching.

doni1212
Feb 11th, 2010, 04:57 AM
Hey Gurl,

http://i49.tinypic.com/utsfl.jpg

i believed your bullshit :o :tape::help:

Right?!! That pisses me off!

Wannabeknowitall
Feb 11th, 2010, 05:30 AM
Funny how now everyone is saying it was obvious that she was faking but no one was saying that few months ago :o

The girl is sociable or use to be so she probably got it because the liklihood of her getting the seasonal flu was high.
Even if she was a healthy women, noone wants to feel miserable with the flu for a 3-4 days out of the winter.

What I find interesting is that I don't recall there be any of the seasonal flu vaccine available for the public until mid-September.
She got this vaccine in mid-August I believe.
Seems a bit questionable to me.

Wawrinka's ass.

I said the same damn thing in the original thread. :lol:

Wawrinka's ass.