PDA

View Full Version : USA Weather forecaster Went crazy on live television

Noctis
Feb 9th, 2010, 04:36 PM
http://www.56.com/u47/v_NDk0NTkyMDQ.html
oh dear some weather.

Super Dave
Feb 9th, 2010, 05:08 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_cuLnKaQieHM/Sa4twENXR3I/AAAAAAAAAvg/qzCyKQFuYng/s320/HomerCrazy.gif

CrossCourt~Rally
Feb 9th, 2010, 05:41 PM
:haha:

And some people think the characters in John Water's movies ( including Hairspray ) are made up :lol::p

Mary Cherry.
Feb 9th, 2010, 06:06 PM
:haha:

Most of Canada would have their faces in their palms watching that.

KoOlMaNsEaN
Feb 9th, 2010, 06:09 PM
You Americans need to calm down about your snow. geez

Is he high?

Super Dave
Feb 9th, 2010, 06:20 PM
You Americans need to calm down about your snow. geez

Is he high?

They normally get very little snow in Baltimore/DC every winter. This will be the third 20" snowfall this season, with maybe another coming soon after. I read somewhere that there had only been something like 14 such storms in that area in the last 100 years.

They really are probably going crazy :lol: With their skinny roads and rowhouses (no driveways / parking on the street), I don't know where they're putting it.

kris719
Feb 9th, 2010, 06:39 PM
i wish more weathermen were like that lol

Svetlana.
Feb 9th, 2010, 06:53 PM
i wish more weathermen were like that lol

me too... in this case I would watch a weather channel every day :lol:

Scotso
Feb 9th, 2010, 07:04 PM
They normally get very little snow in Baltimore/DC every winter. This will be the third 20" snowfall this season, with maybe another coming soon after. I read somewhere that there had only been something like 14 such storms in that area in the last 100 years.

They really are probably going crazy :lol: With their skinny roads and rowhouses (no driveways / parking on the street), I don't know where they're putting it.

You should see the precarious wall of snow outside my house, it just keeps building.

hankqq
Feb 9th, 2010, 07:48 PM
:lol: at least he's not boring :p

PlayByPlay
Feb 10th, 2010, 01:45 AM
He did, Hey, may be he is taking this weather thing too seriously.:lol: