PDA

View Full Version : Ana Ivanovic SI Swimsuit 2010 Pics!

Curtos07
Feb 9th, 2010, 05:16 AM
You can view all the pics here: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010_swimsuit/models/ana-ivanovic/

http://i50.tinypic.com/ta663n.png
http://i49.tinypic.com/309jw5i.png
http://i47.tinypic.com/281hemq.png
http://i49.tinypic.com/x4ljm.png
http://i45.tinypic.com/2eykfg7.png
http://i49.tinypic.com/rjnqci.png
http://i48.tinypic.com/vffrmf.png

spiritedenergy
Feb 9th, 2010, 05:17 AM
:worship:

SIN DIOS NI LEY
Feb 9th, 2010, 05:21 AM
Ana is love

Wannabeknowitall
Feb 9th, 2010, 05:31 AM
Damn.
Such naughty use of balls and tennis net.
If she could only play how she looks in those pics, she would be the best tennis player of all time.

Vaidisova Ruled
Feb 9th, 2010, 05:41 AM
You can view all the pics here: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010_swimsuit/models/ana-ivanovic/

http://i50.tinypic.com/ta663n.png

That one is great! The guy who took this picture had a gread idea

PLP
Feb 9th, 2010, 05:59 AM
I love the pics!
She is stunning as always, Ana, find your form PLEASE!!!

Josh.
Feb 9th, 2010, 06:03 AM
Damn.. :drool:

Rod the Bama
Feb 9th, 2010, 06:11 AM
Ana looks absolutely stunningly hot in those pics, especially the first ones with the pink balls. :drool: :hearts: Thanks for posting these pics.

hankqq
Feb 9th, 2010, 06:27 AM
wow.
:worship: stunning and :hearts: :inlove: :drool: check the link in the 1st post for all 45 pics, folks ;) :p
i think the pink and magenta bathing suits look best on her though ;) Ana really is beautiful :yeah:

now if she could only get it together on the court again :sobbing:

mankind
Feb 9th, 2010, 06:28 AM
#1 and #4 are my favourites.
The last one isn't too shabby either :drool:
Not sure about the second last one though. Toilet break?

mankind
Feb 9th, 2010, 06:30 AM
Oh my, there are more...

Roookie
Feb 9th, 2010, 06:59 AM
photoshop much? :spit:..where did all the babyfat go?.

Sorry :devil:...she does look stunning!

Alicia Rocks
Feb 9th, 2010, 07:03 AM
Ana :hearts:

itzhak
Feb 9th, 2010, 07:04 AM
I love Ana and she is stunning and super sexy but SI should go for more in-form player than slumping Ana. I think that it would be awsome if they chose someone like Flavia, Vika or Caro (or Vika and Caro together)...

Curtos07
Feb 9th, 2010, 07:07 AM
I love Ana and she is stunning and super sexy but SI should go for more in-form player than slumping Ana. I think that it would be awsome if they chose someone like Flavia, Vika or Caro (or Vika and Caro together)...

SI doesnt care about the results. They just care about who's hot and Ana is regarded as one of the hottest players on tour. The readers wont care if she sucks or not. Look at Kournikova. That's not to say the players you mentioned aren't hot because they are. Sex sells.

Curtos07
Feb 9th, 2010, 07:08 AM
Video of Ana's SI shoot.

st21OHPZfbU

JohnBoy
Feb 9th, 2010, 07:39 AM
Well at least she has a second career to look forward to now that her Tennis is going down the gurgler!

fandy
Feb 9th, 2010, 07:56 AM
I know why she lose again ang again:help:

-NAJ-
Feb 9th, 2010, 09:42 AM
she is HOT:inlove:

flareon
Feb 9th, 2010, 09:57 AM
OMG this is why i like watching her play she is hot!!!!

Beny
Feb 9th, 2010, 10:17 AM
prefer the pink over yellow...stunning!!

Andy.
Feb 9th, 2010, 10:17 AM
These shots are not great, her FHM ones were much much better.

Beny
Feb 9th, 2010, 10:19 AM
Still I think Hantuchova looks better, like she is more of a type of photo model.

When i saw the video, I like Ana smiling and talking better and more sexy than the pics with serious face

s_j
Feb 9th, 2010, 10:26 AM
The two shots where she's on the pink balls are smokin', but the others just don't do it for me. I don't know why.

itzhak
Feb 9th, 2010, 10:31 AM
I really think that they could do much better work, compare this to FHM shoot is not good to SWIMSUIT SI, I can think about much creative ideas for Ana with Bikini...

The 2nd Law
Feb 9th, 2010, 10:39 AM
Adam Scott is one lucky dude!

goldenlox
Feb 9th, 2010, 10:48 AM
I didn't like the Kournikova pics, but her name and pic were on the SI cover. So they gave Anna a big media blast.
But that probably works against her tennis game.

This is why they announced the adidas deal.
This is her agents media time.

Of course Ana was a disaster in Fed Cup

Fantasy Hero
Feb 9th, 2010, 10:50 AM

this :yeah:

Mistress of Evil
Feb 9th, 2010, 10:58 AM
She is soo hot. But I like her more when she is on court and is not wearing any make-up. Don't know why but as for me make-up free Ana is so much better.

Marilyn Monheaux
Feb 9th, 2010, 11:00 AM
Go hit a practice court, Ana!:o

kman
Feb 9th, 2010, 11:08 AM
While I've always found Ana stunning, it's not hard to tell she's not a supermodel :lol:

Freakan
Feb 9th, 2010, 11:13 AM
I really don't think she looks good on them.. Too little make-up and to little photoshop.

Nicolas
Feb 9th, 2010, 11:34 AM
Hot :drool:

Brena
Feb 9th, 2010, 11:42 AM
I like those pink tennis balls. :)

Langers
Feb 9th, 2010, 11:48 AM
Hottest pics she's ever done. Perhaps hottest pics any tennis player as ever done. ;)

:worship: :hearts: :drool:

Just Do It
Feb 9th, 2010, 11:51 AM
Love them :yeah:

Kunal
Feb 9th, 2010, 12:09 PM
very purty

miffedmax
Feb 9th, 2010, 12:13 PM
I skimmed, but did it occur to anyone that pink tennis balls actually represent something?

Is SI kicking in a nice donation to the Susan G. Komen Foundation?

Just Do It
Feb 9th, 2010, 01:15 PM
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010_swimsuit/video/ana-ivanovic.html

And a video.

Yellow Moon
Feb 9th, 2010, 01:42 PM
I like those pink tennis balls. :)
yep, but they are all idle ...

MrSerenaWilliams
Feb 9th, 2010, 02:30 PM
These shots are not great, her FHM ones were much much better.
This.

She's hot as hell, don't get me wrong, but something about these pictures don't look good. Her "swimsuits" look like underwear. Masha's swimsuit shot was great, because she took "SI-esque" pictures, but it didn't look like she was posing for Victoria's Secret.

The stylist should have picked different clothes for her to wear and the photographer should have picked better shots :shrug:

While I've always found Ana stunning, it's not hard to tell she's not a supermodel :lol:
She's definitely got the "Week 1 of America's Next Top Model" thing going on :lol:

I skimmed, but did it occur to anyone that pink tennis balls actually represent something?

Is SI kicking in a nice donation to the Susan G. Komen Foundation?

I thought the same thing too :lol:

Esther
Feb 9th, 2010, 02:33 PM
She looks like a little girl to me. :shrug:

helio_c
Feb 9th, 2010, 02:37 PM
Hmm, Ana is gorgeous. But some of the pics are just bad, but I guess it's not ana's fault. The first one is pretty good,
though. I've seen much better shoots of her.

I prefer on court Ana, she's just a natural beauty.

youizahoe
Feb 9th, 2010, 02:45 PM
I don't like them at all. With such a beautiful girl, they couldn't have gone any more tasteless than that :o

danieln1
Feb 9th, 2010, 02:48 PM
At least one place sheīs not slumping: doing photo shoots!

There sheīs just on top!

Monzanator
Feb 9th, 2010, 02:50 PM
I don't like them at all. With such a beautiful girl, they couldn't have gone any more tasteless than that :o

I second that. Only the first pic is acceptable but the rest are not that good at all.

Martian Jeza
Feb 9th, 2010, 02:51 PM
All those photo shoots lack of originality nowadays : they are doing on and on the same stuff !

Beat
Feb 9th, 2010, 02:58 PM
ana is a gorgeous girl, but these pictures looks so akward, unprofessional and amateurish.

oh, and: wrong priorities, anyone?

thegreendestiny
Feb 9th, 2010, 03:35 PM
Too much airbush. In reality, it would look like this:
http://images.dailyradar.com/media/uploads/ballhype/story_large/2009/01/06/ana_ivanovic.jpg
:help:

hablo
Feb 9th, 2010, 03:42 PM
Not bad, better than the Sharpie pics. Her facial expressions are more natural than the Ruskie blondie.

McPie
Feb 9th, 2010, 03:45 PM
:eek:

:woohoo:

:lol:

thegreendestiny
Feb 9th, 2010, 03:46 PM
Not bad, better than the Sharpie pics. Her facial expressions are more natural than the Ruskie blondie.

:haha:
Look at Ana's mouth. It's like copy-pasted in every one of them. So stiff in some she actually looks constipated. :tape:

Curtos07
Feb 9th, 2010, 04:16 PM
The yellow bikini pics are not the greatest. Ana's facial expression is a bit awkward in those. But those pink tennis balls pics are super hot! :hearts: Can't understand how any man not think that they are.

Slutati
Feb 9th, 2010, 05:38 PM
That's real nice! I had no idea Ana could be such a slut. :hearts::drool:

Costanza
Feb 9th, 2010, 05:50 PM
Look at Ana's mouth. It's like copy-pasted in every one of them. So stiff in some she actually looks constipated. :tape:

Dementedtard talkong about mouth:lol:
Here is one for you:kiss:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/22/Elena_Dementieva_2007_Australian_Open_womens_doubl es_R1.jpg

Exiliado
Feb 9th, 2010, 05:52 PM
http://images.dailyradar.com/media/uploads/ballhype/story_large/2009/01/06/ana_ivanovic.jpg

So or with make up. It does not matter at all. She is a very beautifull women. NO question about that. The problem now is her tennis. And her future as a women. I do not think that she is the dumm girl from Serbia who lives in Basel.

BUBI
Feb 9th, 2010, 06:01 PM
Very nice :drool:

Serenita
Feb 9th, 2010, 06:31 PM
:drool: sweeeet

TheAllan
Feb 9th, 2010, 06:47 PM
Is that supposed to be a bad picture? The picture quality is sub-par, and the facial expression is due to the sun being right in her face. Other than that, she looks stunning.

DOUBLEFIST
Feb 9th, 2010, 06:49 PM
She looks..., okay, I guess. I think they could have done better by her. She's prettier than that. She should be careful though. She's in danger of becoming Korny with a slam.

She's prettier than these pics, damn it!

The Witch-king
Feb 9th, 2010, 06:54 PM
Is it just me or is her head too small for her body

The Witch-king
Feb 9th, 2010, 06:57 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/22/Elena_Dementieva_2007_Australian_Open_womens_doubl es_R1.jpg

The Witch-king
Feb 9th, 2010, 06:59 PM

omg major lolage

Kitten63
Feb 9th, 2010, 06:59 PM

Are you serious? Her face does not look good at all in the yellow ones. She looked much better in FHM.

DOUBLEFIST
Feb 9th, 2010, 07:32 PM
:lol: not ED's finest moment.

Cp6uja
Feb 9th, 2010, 07:39 PM
http://i49.tinypic.com/rjnqci.png:tape::tape::tape:
This pic is one of worst I ever seen from Ana... they obviously not make any selections of pics and simple present all 45 shots which they have with Ana, which is wrong and many looks like duplicates. Ana is traditionally most "chubby" at US Open (after half-season break) and last season is not exception, especially b/c that Wimbledon injury (so she not playing or even practicing enough last summer), but she is too much beauty to have any bad photoshoot, so even if I'm not happy too much with this SI-S in general, there is for sure more than 10 pics where Ana prove once again that her looks is famous for a reason.

Orbis
Feb 9th, 2010, 07:47 PM
Hot. :hearts: Hot off court, hot MESS on court :lol:

Mistress of Evil
Feb 9th, 2010, 07:55 PM

You don't like Lena at all, do you???

miffedmax
Feb 9th, 2010, 07:58 PM

Lena's strong, healthy gums! :inlove:

No root canals for her.

Costanza
Feb 9th, 2010, 08:02 PM

You think:lol:

SIN DIOS NI LEY
Feb 9th, 2010, 08:03 PM

In Contanza's mind all the Dementieva fans hate Ana :shrug: . I donīt know what kind of reasoning Constanza used to get that conclusion
How wrong she/he is , you can not hate a player soon to be 80 in the world. I can`t at least, I donīt know the rest

Brena
Feb 9th, 2010, 08:09 PM
In Contanza's mind all the Dementieva fans hate Ana :shrug: . I donīt know he/she got that conclusion

He hates every player who's ever beaten Ana at any even semi-important event (he even hates Jie Zheng :worship:). But, what he hates most is a player whom Ana has never been able to beat. And that player's fans.
However, there are some exceptions - he pretends he likes the WS and doesn't mind Henin because even he's aware that they are so many classes above Ana that there's no point in quarrelling with their fans.
Another exception is JJ, who has an abysmal H2H with Ana, but whom Costanza hates anyway because deep down in his heart he knows that despite everything, she's the best Serbian player of all time. :inlove:

Costanza
Feb 9th, 2010, 08:11 PM
In Contanza's mind all the Dementieva fans hate Ana :shrug: . I donīt know what kind of reasoning Constanza used to get that conclusion
How wrong she/he is , you can not hate a player soon to be 80 in the world. I can`t at least, I donīt know the rest

At least 95%

Renee
Feb 9th, 2010, 08:11 PM
I agree, Anna is prettier than these pictures. The makeup makes her look like a tart, she looks better without makeup. Also, she looks great when she is lying down, but stiff and awkward when standing up.

miffedmax
Feb 9th, 2010, 08:13 PM
Hating Zheng? :eek: That's like hating a basketful of kittens.

SIN DIOS NI LEY
Feb 9th, 2010, 08:15 PM
At least 95%

Nah

We dislike pushers, unless you think that Ana is one

Slutati
Feb 9th, 2010, 08:17 PM
He hates every player who's ever beaten Ana at any even semi-important event (he even hates Jie Zheng :worship:). But, what he hates most is a player whom Ana has never been able to beat. And that player's fans.
However, there are some exceptions - he pretends he likes the WS and doesn't mind Henin because even he's aware that they are so many classes above Ana that there's no point in quarrelling with their fans.
Another exception is JJ, who has an abysmal H2H with Ana, but whom Costanza hates anyway because deep down in his heart he knows that despite everything, she's the best Serbian player of all time. :inlove:
PREACH. :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Anyways, no reason for Lena fans to hate Ana. I mean our girl totally owns her. We can be a bit jealous of that slam though. :tears:

Costanza

:spit:
Oh Fahreta,you are the best:bowdown:
And the last part is for an anthology of stupidity:worship:
Ugly Janky,the best Serbian player of all time...:haha:

DontGetItTwisted
Ana, we all know your body is not all that. Let's break it down: you have a phlat ass, you have no hips. You can't fool us, we're not that dumb!
The pics are hot still, I can give you that.

Costanza
Feb 9th, 2010, 08:19 PM
PREACH. :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Anyways, no reason for Lena fans to hate Ana. I mean our girl totally owns her. We can be a bit jealous of that slam though. :tears:

And world No.1;)

SIN DIOS NI LEY
Feb 9th, 2010, 08:21 PM
And world No.1;)

And her new ranking after Indian Wells

HRHoliviasmith
Feb 9th, 2010, 08:27 PM
Is it just me or is her head too small for her body

IMPOSSIBLE. ana and the words small + head in the same sentence?

spiritedenergy
Feb 9th, 2010, 08:27 PM
quit quarreling about Demented and showing her (ugly) pics please, this thread is not about that:rolleyes:

HRHoliviasmith
Feb 9th, 2010, 08:30 PM
why all the Elena hate? what has she ever done to anyone lately? :sad:

Costanza
Feb 9th, 2010, 08:32 PM

So Brena thinks that i hate Zheng:lol:
Anyway,Brena or Fahreta is as usual delusional.
She called me liar when i found out about how Jankovic's mom tells serbian reporters to leave Janky's boyfriend Mlandjan alone,as he is:Serbian from montenegro not an catholic:help:
Ah,Fahreta,Fahreta...

Vincey!
Feb 9th, 2010, 08:35 PM
woah :confused:...one of the worse Swimsuit SI I've ever seen :o

I don't think Ana looks good at all in those pics, she looks akward in all those shots....doesn't show her body well at all. Really disapointing :(

Costanza
Feb 9th, 2010, 08:40 PM
why all the Elena hate? what has she ever done to anyone lately? :sad:

Geee,why all the Ana hate from Dementedtards?What has she ever done to anyone lately? :sad:

GreenGrass
Feb 9th, 2010, 08:41 PM
dont like it at all :shrug:

Brena
Feb 9th, 2010, 08:46 PM

Since a basketful of kittens would beat Ana now, he probably hates them as well...

HRHoliviasmith
Feb 9th, 2010, 08:49 PM
Since a basketful of kittens would beat Ana now, he probably hates them as well...

:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

Brena
Feb 9th, 2010, 08:51 PM
So Brena thinks that i hate Zheng:lol:
Anyway,Brena or Fahreta is as usual delusional.
She called me liar when i found out about how Jankovic's mom tells serbian reporters to leave Janky's boyfriend Mlandjan alone,as he is::help:
Ah,Fahreta,Fahreta...

You were very happy when Justine crushed her at the AO. Since you most definitely don't like Justine, and since evil Jie beat lovely Baby Anči at some Wimbley a lifetime ago, I'm pretty sure my conclusion is right. :angel:

And you stupidy really has no limits - first, you're hinting JJ's mum might have something against Catholics (which is a statemnet you've taken out of the context, but you already know that), and then, in teh next sentence, you ridicule Brena's Muslim name... You're amazing. :worship:

smarties
Feb 9th, 2010, 08:54 PM
no hips and no tits :help:

mure
Feb 9th, 2010, 08:55 PM
You were very happy when Justine crushed her at the AO. Since you most definitely don't like Justine, and since evil Jie beat lovely Baby Anči at some Wimbley a lifetime ago, I'm pretty sure my conclusion is right. :angel:

And you stupidy really has no limits - first, you're hinting JJ's mum might have something against Catholics (which is a statemnet you've taken out of the context, but you already know that), and then, in teh next sentence, you ridicule Brena's Muslim name... You're amazing. :worship:

are u a muslim?

Brena
Feb 9th, 2010, 08:57 PM
are u a muslim?

Me? No. He's referring to my nick. Lepa Brena is a Yugoslav singer. She was born in Bosnia to a Muslim family and her real name is Fahreta Jahić.

mure
Feb 9th, 2010, 09:02 PM
ah.ok

And some of you who don't like these pics.It's like you came out of freakin Next top model's jury.So judgemental.For me seeing a stunning girl in a bikini is enough.

Costanza
Feb 9th, 2010, 09:06 PM

Yeah right:rolleyes:
You know the truth and it's embarassing to Jankovic mum and please don't be so stupid trying to denial.

Brena
Feb 9th, 2010, 09:16 PM
Yeah right:rolleyes:
You know the truth and it's embarassing to Jankovic mum and please don't be so stupid trying to denial.

Ok, Tarzan - Jankovic mum embaRassing, stupid Brena trying to denial. But what about you being embaRassing?

Costanza
Feb 9th, 2010, 09:28 PM
Ok, Tarzan - Jankovic mum embaRassing, stupid Brena trying to denial. But what about you being embaRassing?

Oh,your famous let's change the subject, move.:worship:

Brena
Feb 9th, 2010, 09:32 PM
Oh,your famous let's change the subject, move.:worship:

:sobbing:
The subject was your ridiculing Brena's Muslim name while accusing JJ's mum of religious intolerance or something. Do let's go back to it. :)

Craig.
Feb 9th, 2010, 09:35 PM
And her new ranking after Indian Wells

Oh my :rolls:

DontGetItTwisted
Excuse me, but Ana is way too mediocre to have haters. Come on now!

Costanza
:sobbing:
The subject was your ridiculing Brena's Muslim name while accusing JJ's mum of religious intolerance or something. Do let's go back to it. :)

Ridiculing Brena's muslim name:cuckoo:
That's her real name,what's the problem:confused:

Brena
Feb 9th, 2010, 09:44 PM
Ridiculing Brena's muslim name:cuckoo:
That's her real name,what's the problem:confused:

There is no problem. Except in your head. And you know very well what your problems with Brena's real name, with JJ and her family, with Dementieva and her fans are. I've explained them to the others, you have presented your arguments as well, so they can decide for themselves what to make of it (if they care).

brickhousesupporter
Feb 9th, 2010, 09:53 PM
Ana has looked better, but these are not that bad.

antonella
Feb 9th, 2010, 09:56 PM
Four more:

http://sharenxs.com/thumbnails/mid/caba/ag/ac/aj/ba/tn-14852_10_ana-ivanovic_behind_02312_123_936lo.jpg

http://sharenxs.com/thumbnails/mid/caba/ag/ac/aj/ba/tn-14849_10_ana-ivanovic_behind_01013_123_394lo.jpg

http://sharenxs.com/thumbnails/mid/caba/ag/ac/aj/ba/tn-14874_10_ana-ivanovic_behind_11115_123_201lo.jpg

http://sharenxs.com/thumbnails/mid/caba/ag/ac/aj/ba/tn-14877_10_ana-ivanovic_behind_12118_123_158lo.jpg

Shinjiro
Feb 9th, 2010, 09:57 PM
thanks, great pics and vid. :drool:

miffedmax
Feb 10th, 2010, 12:43 AM
They photoshopped the crap out of the four Olympian athletes they shot, too.

I'm not a huge Ana fan, but I do prefer jockettes over models in general. What's the point of shooting jockettes if your going to photoshop away the muscles and build that make them attractive in an athletic way in the first place?

I thought last year Kiri's photos in particular made her look like an attractive athletic woman, not an attractive athlete trying to look like a model. (And I do like Teeter, so I'm trying to do a little apples to apples here and NOT hate on Ana, okay?)

The Witch-king
Feb 10th, 2010, 12:52 AM
IMPOSSIBLE. ana and the words small + head in the same sentence?

ok her body is too big for her head :shrug:

AnomyBC
Feb 10th, 2010, 01:23 AM
WOW. Nice! :eek::drool::inlove:

tennisbum79
Feb 10th, 2010, 01:30 AM
If this tennis thing does not pick up soon, she make a second career out of this.

She looks exotic and could find a niche

Oermi
Feb 10th, 2010, 02:21 AM
wow! how can someone be THAT pretty??? she looks stunning! ( i hope her tennis will be stunning soon, too ) :)

JJandAna4ever
Feb 10th, 2010, 03:00 AM
Ana truly has one of the worst natural bodies I've ever seen on a woman, she's as toned and slim as she could be, but she's still ultra thick like a box and without any curves whatsoever(while others are fat, but if they slim down, they can look nice. Ana already looks the best she can, but it still looks bad.). Even with the magic of SI photoshop, it did not help much.

Daniel
Feb 10th, 2010, 03:23 AM
Nice pics

Filadidas
Feb 10th, 2010, 04:51 AM
The concept looks really tacky!
Could have done much better with Ana! She has a beautiful face and figure!

But is that the reason why Ana is going down in her tennis career? Trying hard to be the next Pin-Up Girl!

pov
Feb 10th, 2010, 04:57 AM
(And I do like Teeter, so I'm trying to do a little apples to apples here and NOT hate on Ana, okay?)

Hannah Teter :yeah: It's only a pity she let them put make-up on her. (Not to mention the PSing done to everyone) I like her usual natural looks.

It's amazing that there still isn't an outlet that focuses on these women for their athletic, natural beauty. They still try to make them into that mannequin type appearance.

The photos of Lindsey Vonn laughing with her crazy were kinda cool.

jack daniels
Feb 10th, 2010, 04:58 AM
yeah boi....

thegreendestiny
Feb 10th, 2010, 05:00 AM
Ana truly has one of the worst natural bodies I've ever seen on a woman, she's as toned and slim as she could be, but she's still ultra thick like a box and without any curves whatsoever(while others are fat, but if they slim down, they can look nice. Ana already looks the best she can, but it still looks bad.). Even with the magic of SI photoshop, it did not help much.

Actually her body was kind curvy in a good way when she was still fat.

mckyle.
Feb 10th, 2010, 05:13 AM
I hate it when tennis players are forced to use nets, racquets, etc while doing a sexy photoshoot :help: The pink tennis balls were cute though.

pav
Feb 10th, 2010, 05:20 AM
She's certainly not a bad looking sheila! great skin, she sort of causes,well you know!

ghost world
Feb 10th, 2010, 05:39 AM
hmm... kinda cute.

sasha&tennis
Feb 10th, 2010, 10:44 PM
Four more:

http://sharenxs.com/thumbnails/mid/caba/ag/ac/aj/ba/tn-14849_10_ana-ivanovic_behind_01013_123_394lo.jpg

This picture has SEXY written all over it.

Tennisstar86
Feb 11th, 2010, 07:04 AM
Ana looks great....too bad she doesn't know how to play tennis anymore.....

Kworb
Feb 11th, 2010, 09:45 AM
Terrible pictures. Her face is not attractive, and the way she is looking into the camera is only making it worse. She looks like a post-op Heidi Montag.

Lachy
Feb 11th, 2010, 09:47 AM
You're confusing Ana with Maria "flat-as-a-Siberian-fish" Sharapova

Ana's got more than a handful of those (certainly as much if not more than most tennis players out there)

:rolleyes:

BUBI
Feb 11th, 2010, 10:45 AM
Terrible pictures. Her face is not attractive, and the way she is looking into the camera is only making it worse. She looks like a post-op Heidi Montag.
:bs:

This one is the best http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010_swimsuit/models/ana-ivanovic/10_ana-ivanovic_8.html :drool:

The 2nd Law
Feb 11th, 2010, 10:51 AM

We are trying to get all of Ana's haters to sign a letter that we are writing.

Would you honour us with your name? :hearts::lol:

Lepa Brena signed before :worship::p

Cookie Power
Feb 11th, 2010, 10:55 AM
Let's face it, her body is about the only thing she has going for her nowadays. Not too unlike another 'profession' that shall remain nameless.

barmaid
Feb 11th, 2010, 12:40 PM
[quote=MaryAnn;17260202]Way to go, Ana Kournikova Ivanovic!!!!

Its always good PR for women's tennis when they are featured in SI!
Absolutely correct in your first comparison to Kournikova...Ana IS the new version of old Anna and so is her game....many hours of posing takes time away from the court and both gals tennis skills suffered dramatically..lovely to look at :kiss::hearts: but nowhere in the ratings:sad:

Barmaid:wavey:

Kipling
Feb 11th, 2010, 01:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smarties
no hips and no tits

You're confusing Ana with Maria "flat-as-a-Siberian-fish" Sharapova

Ana's got more than a handful of those (certainly as much if not more than most tennis players out there)

Kitten fight.....

Bezz
Feb 11th, 2010, 01:35 PM
She could have used that day to try find her game instead, priorities ana!

Szavay #1
Feb 11th, 2010, 01:52 PM
ana looks amazing. :hearts:

Curtos07
Feb 11th, 2010, 04:16 PM
The Kournikova comparisons are a bit lame if you ask me. First of all, Ana was a former world #1 (crappy #1, but still #1) and made 3 slam finals. Far more accomplished than Anna K was. During Ana's successful years, she was doing just about the same amount of photoshoots then as she is doing now. They weren't having a effect on her game then, so I doubt they're the reason for her struggles now. In fact, she did her FHM shoot before IW in 2008 and won the tournament. When it comes to Ana's struggles, it has to do with her lack of confidence, mental fragility, injuries, etc. It's as simple as that. It's just easy to make the connection between her struggles and her photo sessions. Her practice time hasn't changed and nor as her focus. If doing to many photo shoots are the reason for her down fall, she would of have started sucking years ago and never had become #1 or made any of those slam finals.

Modeling is something Ana does in her life outside of tennis during her free time. It's a hobby. Every player has a life outside of tennis, and what they do with it is up to them. Ana can do what ever she chooses to do. Just my thougts. ;)

Yonexforever
Feb 11th, 2010, 04:33 PM
The makeup is so wrong... she is a ntaurally pretty woman, didnt need all that cheap looking paint!

monmonito
Feb 11th, 2010, 05:27 PM
only the first pic is good..
but compared to Daniela MariaK and Tatiana...those 3 pics are way better than Ana's

TheAllan
Feb 11th, 2010, 05:39 PM
It's just easy to make the connection between her struggles and her photo sessions. Her practice time hasn't changed and nor as her focus. If doing to many photo shoots are the reason for her down fall, she would of have started sucking years ago and never had become #1 or made any of those slam finals.
You make some good points. I don't get this preoccupation with photo shoots either. Not just with Ana, but other players as well - Kournikova being another good example. It's just a matter of planning them right, like every other off-court activity or duty.

CrossCourt~Rally
Feb 11th, 2010, 05:40 PM
Ana looks very nice :drool::drool:, but Andy Roddick's wife who's on the front cover is :drool::drool::drool::drool:

Sports_Examiner
Feb 11th, 2010, 08:04 PM
PHOTOS (http://www.examiner.com/examiner/examinerslideshow.html?entryid=995570): Ivanovic on Swimsuit Issue (http://www.examiner.com/examiner/examinerslideshow.html?entryid=995570)

FULL ARTICLE (http://www.examiner.com/x-37982-International-Sports-Examiner%7Ey2010m2d10-Tennis-Ana-Ivanovic-on-SIs-Swimsuit-Issue-Photos)

http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/4228/anaivanovicsportsillusc.th.jpg (http://img651.imageshack.us/i/anaivanovicsportsillusc.jpg/)

PHOTOS (http://www.examiner.com/examiner/examinerslideshow.html?entryid=995570): Ivanovic on Swimsuit Issue (http://www.examiner.com/examiner/examinerslideshow.html?entryid=995570)

FULL ARTICLE (http://www.examiner.com/x-37982-International-Sports-Examiner%7Ey2010m2d10-Tennis-Ana-Ivanovic-on-SIs-Swimsuit-Issue-Photos)

Former women's tennis number one-ranked player Ana Ivanovic is featured on Sports Illustrated's famous Swimsuit Issue which hits newsstands this week.

The 22-year old Ivanovic resides in Switzerland but is originally from Serbia.

The Serbian tennis star struggled at the Fed Cup quarterfinal. She lost in the singles and doubles match.

Ivanovic follows in the footsteps of the now-retired Anna Kournikova who also posed for numerous high profile magazines. Serena Williams also posed for ESPN's Body Issue. Tennis player Ashley Harkleroad posed nude for Playboy in 2008.

croat123
Feb 11th, 2010, 08:07 PM
yes i would

watchdogfish
Feb 11th, 2010, 08:07 PM
There's already a thread on this:

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=401868

Lefty.
Feb 11th, 2010, 08:08 PM
^Sorry, I merged them already! :lol:

Stevecw
Feb 11th, 2010, 08:11 PM
They are good, but could be so so much better! Wasted opportunity by SI.
The ones on the pink balls are :hearts:. the rest are just awkward and she looks so uneasy :(

watchdogfish
Feb 11th, 2010, 08:14 PM
^Sorry, I merged them already! :lol:

Great minds! :lol:

Actually I couldn't decide whether to close or merge :p

VIKA?
Feb 11th, 2010, 08:25 PM
so fucking hot:hearts:

SIN DIOS NI LEY
Feb 11th, 2010, 09:44 PM
I expect a player with a killer body next time .... Azarenka or Wozniacki

WhatTheDeuce
Feb 11th, 2010, 10:11 PM
The 4th one down is HAWWTTTT.

The rest I'm indifferent towards, but good for her for making the Swimsuit Edition. :)

Stevecw
Feb 11th, 2010, 10:16 PM
I expect a player with a killer body next time .... Azarenka or Wozniacki

Well Caro has easily better body there!! I reckon Caro would look good doing this. So she will probably be their 2011 tennis girl.

Vartan
Feb 11th, 2010, 11:04 PM
She looks lost in half of the pictures, but still hot.

CR3WLFC
Feb 11th, 2010, 11:39 PM
The things i would do to her :bolt:

goldenlox
Feb 11th, 2010, 11:51 PM
Kournikova did a similar pose

http://i47.tinypic.com/256493m.png

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/03/06/article-0-03C3EE45000005DC-238_468x405.jpg
http://www.thecelebrityblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/anna-kournikova-k-swiss-photo1.jpg

Jarl_02
Feb 12th, 2010, 02:49 AM
Ivanovic is hot

but, Kournikova is just :hearts::hearts::hearts: speechless!

Dandy_Warhol
Feb 12th, 2010, 07:31 AM
me upon seeing the pics:
http://i50.tinypic.com/sexamr.jpg

i love Ana but NO. JUST NO. the poses, facial expressions, that bikini....even the concept is very poor. thumbs down. :(

mure
Feb 12th, 2010, 11:04 AM
I can't believe they tagged the youtube video while it was on its way for the 1 million views mark :o

Some jealous hater from here has to be responsible :(

teo_honey
Feb 12th, 2010, 01:39 PM
Ana looks good, but the photo shoot is so lame... It doesn't even look like a photo shoot for swimsuits. And are those the swimsuits of 2010?? They look so plain. They could have spared some change to take her to the seaside for a proper SI shoot... The previous ones with Kournikova, Sharapova, Kirilenko&co. were hundreds time beter. Overall I'm terribly disappointed and I had been waiting for this for a long time. :(

HRHoliviasmith
Feb 12th, 2010, 04:44 PM
me upon seeing the pics:
http://i50.tinypic.com/sexamr.jpg

i love Ana but NO. JUST NO. the poses, facial expressions, that bikini....even the concept is very poor. thumbs down. :(