PDA

View Full Version : Rezai has a dig at Bartoli..

ED fan forever
Feb 8th, 2010, 07:12 PM
Rezai was asked earlier who were the players who showed the worst sportsmanship and responded "Jelena Jankovic and especially Marion Bartoli". Is Bartoli universally disliked by her fellow french players?:confused:
Also, when asked if she was happy that Justine was back and whether she got on her her she replied "No comment":lol::lol:

Optima
Feb 8th, 2010, 07:24 PM
Her resentment is delicious.

Good to see other players speaking their minds.

Lighter
Feb 8th, 2010, 07:29 PM
Aravane is the closest Razzano's friend. She repeats what Virginie said last year in Eastbourne. So, the answer is logical.

I let people translate what Marion said about Virginie : "De toute façon, personne ne peut la piffrer".

sammy01
Feb 8th, 2010, 07:29 PM
lets face it, it is bartoli. you cant fall out with, be unliked by so many top players and it not be down to that player.

jimbo mack
Feb 8th, 2010, 07:38 PM
bartoli i would agree with but not jankovic, she's just a drama queen and i love her for it!

tucker1989
Feb 8th, 2010, 07:39 PM
I mean she's right; both of them have generally poor sportsmanship, and Marion, especially, seems to have little regard for anyone but herself.

vanŁss
Feb 8th, 2010, 07:42 PM
Rezai was asked earlier who were the players who showed the worst sportsmanship and responded "Jelena Jankovic and especially Marion Bartoli". Is Bartoli universally disliked by her fellow french players?:confused:
Also, when asked if she was happy that Justine was back and whether she got on her her she replied "No comment":lol::lol:

i :rolls: when i read that ! My thoughts exactly :lol:
I like her a little more all of a sudden :p

SVK
Feb 8th, 2010, 07:45 PM
Someone is trying to be bitchy:cheer:

Or she's saying just the truth?:cheer:

jimbo mack
Feb 8th, 2010, 07:47 PM
how come it's only the french players who speak their minds these days?

Beat
Feb 8th, 2010, 08:00 PM
you should really give some kind of source if you post stuff like this.

ED fan forever
Feb 8th, 2010, 08:04 PM
you should really give some kind of source if you post stuff like this.

Its on the official website of the tournament. Sorry I didn't post it but I didn't want to translate the whole interview.

She participated in an online Q&A earlier, transcript of which has been posted on the site.

leviathane
Feb 8th, 2010, 08:05 PM
We can still wait to see top 3 french (Marion, Aravane, Virginie) together in fed cup :rolleyes:

Marion :devil: :worship:

AnnaK_4ever
Feb 8th, 2010, 09:25 PM
bartoli i would agree with but not jankovic, she's just a drama queen and i love her for it!

Oh please... :rolleyes:
We all remember how she tried to kill Lindsay before her baby boy's eyes.

pov
Feb 8th, 2010, 09:27 PM
Her resentment is delicious.
You got problems son.

Elwin.
Feb 8th, 2010, 09:28 PM
Aravane :inlove:

TennisFanForever
Feb 8th, 2010, 09:31 PM
French players bitchness :help:

Chrissie-fan
Feb 8th, 2010, 09:35 PM
It doesn't matter what Jankovic does or what people say about her. She's one of the "she's got it" girls of tennis. :)

DontGetItTwisted
Feb 8th, 2010, 09:37 PM
Aravane is the closest Razzano's friend. She repeats what Virginie said last year in Eastbourne. So, the answer is logical.

I let people translate what Marion said about Virginie : "De toute façon, personne ne peut la piffrer".

Oh, now I see where she get her fashion tips from SMH

And SMDH at Marion too. Nice to see Razzano calling her out in public like that :lol:

Zébulon
Feb 8th, 2010, 09:51 PM
How pathetic to howl with wolves. :rolleyes:
But a good way to distance herself from Bartoli when both of them are not on the fed cup team for similar reasons, :rolleyes: namely wanting to have their own coach with them (and good for them, i think the french federation will open up on this matter, btw).

timafi
Feb 8th, 2010, 09:53 PM
this is some funny shit:tape:

silvamarius
Feb 8th, 2010, 10:14 PM
what a bumpkin girl. Sorry, i don't like the sneaking on. :rolleyes: This only gossip news.

Ferg
Feb 8th, 2010, 10:52 PM
Caravan and Ratzano are so jealous of Cakes career :inlove:

Marion is BFF with Momo and Loit and JJ, so dont need the others! It would help if those 2 didnt retire though. :unsure:

tennisbum79
Feb 8th, 2010, 10:59 PM
The French women are at it again.

Yet another infighting.

They are honoring a history of infighing dating back to Natalie Tauziat.

ce
Feb 8th, 2010, 11:04 PM
lol

Nicolás89
Feb 8th, 2010, 11:05 PM
Marion is BFF with........ and JJ,

I don't think so. :unsure:

hankqq
Feb 8th, 2010, 11:07 PM
:lol: hopefully Aravane will keep going up the rankings so we can get more of these interviews from her :angel: :p

Ferg
Feb 8th, 2010, 11:14 PM
I don't think so. :unsure:

Oh pleeeeease, they love each other, how else can you explain Beijing? I might be the only one in the entire world who belives it but I know its true! :angel:

thenj
Feb 8th, 2010, 11:28 PM
love all the bitchiness

Dave.
Feb 8th, 2010, 11:28 PM

That's the real reason for all this.
Ugh, and just as I was beginning to feel bad for France losing. Really can't blame Marion for not playing Fed Cup when you see what she has to put up with. So much jealousy, and not just for her success but for a talent and general amazeness they can only dream of.

hurricanejeanne
Feb 8th, 2010, 11:33 PM
French tennis drama :inlove:

Stevecw
Feb 8th, 2010, 11:34 PM
Aravane just keeps getting more awesome!! That girl just speaks her mind always, so funny and most times true :)
Keep talking, winning and climbing rankings Aravane :yeah:

Illusionist
Feb 8th, 2010, 11:49 PM
Too bad this bitchiness won't help her with her fashion selection :spit:

SM
Feb 9th, 2010, 02:06 AM
shes not relevant so no one cares what rezai says

Lord Choc Ice
Feb 9th, 2010, 02:17 AM
That's the real reason for all this.
Ugh, and just as I was beginning to feel bad for France losing. Really can't blame Marion for not playing Fed Cup when you see what she has to put up with. So much jealousy, and not just for her success but for a talent and general amazeness they can only dream of.
Jealousy? :confused: But I thought people called Marion a bad sport for all her fake injury timeouts.

Loungy
Feb 9th, 2010, 02:27 AM
lets face it, it is bartoli. you cant fall out with, be unliked by so many top players and it not be down to that player.
This.

young_gunner913
Feb 9th, 2010, 02:29 AM
well im not gonna pretend like i dont love the bitchiness and drama.

but marion shouldnt care about anything rezai says. :lol:
shes accomplished way more in her career to care about what some scrub wearing a tin foil outfit thinks.

LeRoy.
Feb 9th, 2010, 02:56 AM
can someone translate what Razzano said about Bartoli ?

M.P
Feb 9th, 2010, 03:24 AM
she also is a bad sportmanship..bicthing about streaming when losing

Ellery
Feb 9th, 2010, 03:25 AM
Aravane :worship:

WhatTheDeuce
Feb 9th, 2010, 03:55 AM
Allez. :lol:

Bartoli was really cold and put off when I asked for her autograph in Montreal. :ras:

Roookie
Feb 9th, 2010, 04:38 AM
"I'm not impressed" with her comments

hablo
Feb 9th, 2010, 04:49 AM
I liked her "no comment." :devil:

AcesHigh
Feb 9th, 2010, 04:57 AM
And why does anyone care what she says?

Bartoli is former top 10 player and Wimbledon finalist. Rezai is..... ?

Dominic
Feb 9th, 2010, 05:26 AM
Great, now I have a reason to like Rezai :worship:

Singleniacki
Feb 9th, 2010, 06:00 AM
Bartoli's a babe :hearts:

I liked you aravane, but now i see your just a sheep.

Marion is down to earth one out of these too, Lighter always knows what going on in french tennis, you should listen to them.

And still Marion > Rezai.

She doesn't let stuff like this get to her, it just makes her stronger :)

it's almost fashionable for fft clones to hate marion :rolleyes:

Singleniacki
Feb 9th, 2010, 06:02 AM

:rolleyes:

A complete false statement. Mostly only the French bitches dont like her.

ArturoAce.
Feb 9th, 2010, 06:07 AM

:spit:

Singleniacki
Feb 9th, 2010, 06:09 AM
:spit:

Follows the trend of other french players, i.e virginie

Rafito.
Feb 9th, 2010, 06:09 AM
Aravane :inlove: Speaking her mind is the way to go.

Does marion have any friends? Or just her daddy.

Wannabeknowitall
Feb 9th, 2010, 06:15 AM
I don't see the big deal. There's so much Rezai can dig into when it comes to Marion.
Her thighs, abdomen, that area that shakes under her arms, backfat, etc.

Caralenko
Feb 9th, 2010, 06:42 AM
Aravane :inlove: Speaking her mind is the way to go.
Does marion have any friends? Or just her daddy.

And the local bakery :angel:

Willam
Feb 9th, 2010, 06:45 AM
And the local bakery :angel:

More like the Bakers International Association.

Do you think she doesn't eat all the pastries and cakes that are new for her when shes abroad?

дalex
Feb 9th, 2010, 09:48 AM
She chose the wrong Empress to mess with! http://www.tennisforum.com/customavatars/avatar47281_71.gif

Cookie Power
Feb 9th, 2010, 09:54 AM
Aravane, go wax your eyebrows you irrelevant wannabe.

Nikkiri
Feb 9th, 2010, 09:56 AM
Aravane :bowdown:

Rafito.
Feb 9th, 2010, 10:57 AM
Aravane, go wax your eyebrows you irrelevant wannabe.

:rolleyes: Go get a fanny wax.

Alizé Molik
Feb 9th, 2010, 11:35 AM
Bartoli's a babe :hearts:

Marion is down to earth one out of these too, Lighter always knows what going on in french tennis, you should listen to them.

And still Marion > Rezai.

She doesn't let stuff like this get to her, it just makes her stronger :)

it's almost fashionable for fft clones to hate marion :rolleyes:

lol Aravne is not an FFT 'clone' at all! In fact fft had absolutely nothing to do with her development at all. :wavey: nor have they really supported her since. She isn't on one of the teams like other french girls (alizé, camille etc.) and doesn't have any sponsers.

I would like all the French girls to stop running their mouths off and let their results speak for themselves. Was their any french in ao 4r? :help:

Renaissance
Feb 9th, 2010, 12:45 PM
Hey guys...Chill out...She was asked and she answered the truth, Marion is arrogant and unsociable, she has a strong relationship with her father, it keeps her from having friends on the tour.

Aravane is in right to bash Marion, in 2007 when Aravane was in big problem with the FFT (her father excluded from RG), Marion said some ambiguous comments in Roland Garros , when she beat Aravane she said after the match she was not feeling playing a fellow countrywoman but a foreigner.Why???She doesn't even know Aravane how can she say that.

And about Fed Cup, Aravane was not asking for having her coach, she was only begging for some days off.

Safe-From-Harm
Feb 9th, 2010, 12:54 PM
Hm, as I remembered Aravane only played 1 match against JJ, in 2007-JJ trashed her 6-1,6-2.
Don't know how she got that conclusion, only If she watches JJ's match and being a secret fan lol.
Nevermind, Rezai is nice girl but seems she wants to be bitch and become more popular.

ce
Feb 9th, 2010, 01:23 PM
She chose the wrong Empress to mess with! http://www.tennisforum.com/customavatars/avatar47281_71.gif

:devil:

ce
Feb 9th, 2010, 01:24 PM
and i am sorry but i am no longer fan of hers :dance:

BuTtErFrEnA
Feb 9th, 2010, 01:44 PM
how come it's only the french players who speak their minds these days?

serena isn't french

LoveFifteen
Feb 9th, 2010, 01:48 PM
I miss the days when relevant players were bitchy. :sad:

sammy01
Feb 9th, 2010, 01:51 PM
:rolleyes:

A complete false statement. Mostly only the French bitches dont like her.

and chak, and jj, heck she even manages to make sugi look pissed and it is the 1st time i've seen that.

Alizé Molik
Feb 9th, 2010, 01:54 PM
and chak, and jj, heck she even manages to make sugi look pissed and it is the 1st time i've seen that.

just as many people don't like chakvetadze for the same reasons. You don't know that JJ or Sugiyama don't like marion anyway. As usual you come into any thread about marion with extreme bias :rolleyes:

ce
Feb 9th, 2010, 02:55 PM
who pissed Sugi :tape:

Kipling
Feb 9th, 2010, 04:11 PM
Jeezus. It wasn't like she went out and held a press conference. It wasn't even her idea to talk about it. It was an informal chat, she was asked a specific question about who exhibits the most gamesmanship (" player that lacks fair play?") and she gave an answer: "Jankovic and especially Bartoli." She didn't embellish it, didn't elaborate, and she probably should have declined to answer that one as well as a few others, but she was honest and said it matter of factly, not nearly as "bitchy" or "catty" as so many want to make it out to be. She hasn't had much experience dealing with the press, so cut her some slack.

Speaking of bitches and cats, there are a lot of them who come out of the woodwork in threads like these, I see.

sammy01
Feb 9th, 2010, 04:24 PM
just as many people don't like chakvetadze for the same reasons. You don't know that JJ or Sugiyama don't like marion anyway. As usual you come into any thread about marion with extreme bias :rolleyes:

yeah but i admit chak can be a bitch, whats your point.

Ferg
Feb 9th, 2010, 06:14 PM
All this fururoroeore is over nothing. Everyone loves Marion, all this french bitchiness is just playing. Even Sammy likes her deep down.

Halepsova
Feb 9th, 2010, 06:30 PM
:haha: @ Aravane has not comment on Justine's come back.

Zébulon
Feb 9th, 2010, 06:54 PM
Jeezus. It wasn't like she went out and held a press conference. It wasn't even her idea to talk about it. It was an informal chat, she was asked a specific question about who exhibits the most gamesmanship (" player that lacks fair play?") and she gave an answer: "Jankovic and especially Bartoli." She didn't embellish it, didn't elaborate, and she probably should have declined to answer that one as well as a few others, but she was honest and said it matter of factly, not nearly as "bitchy" or "catty" as so many want to make it out to be. She hasn't had much experience dealing with the press, so cut her some slack.

Maybe not so bitchy, right, but dumb it was, for sure.

Slutati
Feb 9th, 2010, 07:06 PM
Aravane is amazing. You go girl! :hearts:

duhcity
Feb 9th, 2010, 11:00 PM
Jelena probably stole her massage appointment.

Jelena should be ahead of her in the line anyway.

is1531
Feb 10th, 2010, 12:31 AM

SHAKE EM Up Janko :) :wavey:

Alizé Molik
Feb 10th, 2010, 05:29 AM
yeah but i admit chak can be a bitch, whats your point.

and I admit that Marion can be a bitch as well, it's part of why I like her. My point is that you slam Marion for doing what Chak does, don't you think that's a little hypocritical? You don't see me hating on Chak in every thread on her.

WowWow
Feb 10th, 2010, 08:24 AM
serena isn't french

She is! She said she felt Parisienne after she bought the apartmant there :lol: :hearts:

rucolo
Feb 15th, 2010, 04:37 PM
Rezai was asked earlier who were the players who showed the worst sportsmanship and responded "Jelena Jankovic and especially Marion Bartoli".

So bitchy from Rezai.:rolleyes:

Jelena and Marion :hug:

Dubai R2: Jelena vs Rezai
Shut her up, Jelena!;)

BTW you can add Jelena in Thread Title.

ZODIAC
Feb 15th, 2010, 05:16 PM

Marion is BFF with Momo and Loit and JJ, so dont need the others! It would help if those 2 didnt retire though. :unsure:
Bartoli and JJ are not friends they are arch enemies:tape::lol:

ZODIAC
Feb 15th, 2010, 05:21 PM

Speaking of bitches and cats, there are a lot of them who come out of the woodwork in threads like these, I see.does she have a publicist:help:if she is aiming for a long career she should watch her mouth because she will be a pariah in the locker room soon.First she needs to get rid of the gold outfit,the french crowd were laughing at her during her match with Petkovic.:tape:

Ferg
May 15th, 2010, 11:40 PM
Shes Done It B4!!!!!1!

i found this randomly on google...

DefyingGravity
May 16th, 2010, 12:04 AM
Wow...Rezai is a....real spicy souffle ain't she?

goldenlox
May 16th, 2010, 12:10 AM
I knew Rezai's dad is wild, and it looks like she's a firecraker, and her facebook people are wild too.

envisiond2010
May 16th, 2010, 12:11 AM
Ive had enough of Rezai...Im hiring someone to get rid of her!

have them stuff that horrid gold outfit down her throat :lol:

DimaDinosaur
May 16th, 2010, 05:19 AM
She may be hideous, but she's right about Bartoli

Rafito.
May 16th, 2010, 06:43 AM
Everyone is having a dig at Rezai :inlove:

Optima
May 16th, 2010, 07:24 AM
Quintessential spoiled rich girl. Honestly.

Iceland
May 16th, 2010, 09:08 AM

Who, Aravane? :spit:

Joee
May 16th, 2010, 09:21 PM
have them stuff that horrid gold outfit down her throat :lol:

Wanna help :D
Might be room for her whole tennis bag and contents down her throat too cuz of her huge bitchy mouth!

JackFrost
May 16th, 2010, 09:48 PM
First she needs to get rid of the gold outfit,the french crowd were laughing at her during her match with Petkovic.:tape:
Actually I thought, this golden dress is kind of yummy. :drool:
Black conceals her belly better than white dresses.

Back to topic. You just have to love the wta-bitches. The more the merrier. :lol:
That´s why I love the wta-tour more than the atp-tour.

Zébulon
May 17th, 2010, 10:01 PM

Is this second degre ??? :scratch: She sure ain't rich.

pav
May 18th, 2010, 02:19 AM
It's only fitting that Caravane talks a little trailer park, as for Marion I have a recording of her on match point down against Bepa telling the ump she thought Bepa's faulted serve might have been an ace(it wasn't) sporting from the maid ,unless she wanted to get off court for some reason:)
Both likeable sheilas:hearts: