PDA

View Full Version : Putin Pal wins UKR Presidency?

*JR*
Feb 7th, 2010, 05:54 PM
18:32 GMT, Sunday, 7 February 2010
Yanukovych 'wins Ukraine's poll'
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/low/europe/8503177.stm

(Darnit, Yulia Tymoshenko is such a MILF)

Exit polls from Ukraine's presidential election indicate opposition leader Viktor Yanukovych has narrowly won. Mr Yanukovych is given a lead of 3-6% over Prime Minister Yulia Tymoshenko. President Viktor Yushchenko lost in the first round.

If correct, it would be a remarkable comeback for Mr Yanukovych, who was swept aside five years ago by the Orange Revolution. He would be expected to make Ukraine's foreign policy more pro-Russian. The BBC's Richard Galpin in Kiev says the result would be an extraordinary indictment of the Orange Revolution leaders' failure to deliver on their promises, which has left people deeply disillusioned.

Mud-slinging

Mr Yanukovych was a presidential candidate in the last election in 2004, which was found to have been rigged in his favour, sparking the Orange Revolution. Prime Minister Yulia Tymoshenko casting her ballot. He is now expected to change Ukraine's foreign policy - which has been pro-Western and anti-Moscow.

Mr Yanukovych had secured 48.7% of the vote, against Mrs Tymoshenko's 45.5%, according to the National Exit Poll. Another exit poll, by ICTV, said he took 49.8%, against 45.2% for his rival. The election commission is not due to release preliminary results until Monday morning, but our correspondent says exit polls there are generally accurate.

Mr Yanukovych won last month's first round of voting, finishing 10% ahead of Mrs Tymoshenko. She earlier threatened to take her supporters to the streets if she was defeated, saying the protests could be larger than those of the Orange Revolution. Sunday's vote came after a bitter mud-slinging campaign where real policy issues and debate appeared to have been forgotten, says our correspondent.

On Saturday, Mrs Tymoshenko's political bloc accused Mr Yanukovych's Party of Regions of blocking her supporters from overseeing the vote in the eastern Donetsk region - the opposition's stronghold. Mr Yanukovych's camp hit back with allegations that some supporters of the prime minister had been tampering with ballots in an attempt to get votes from eastern Ukraine disqualified.

(Mods, plz leave this thread in NT for @ least today, as the Political Subforum mainly attracts those mostly interested in US politics)

BUBI
Feb 7th, 2010, 06:47 PM
I think Tymoshenko is milfier than Sarah Palin :drool:

Yanukovich tried to cheat last time and he is now doing it again :shrug:

ys
Feb 7th, 2010, 07:21 PM
The resume. MILFs don't win. Palin, or Yulia or even Hillary. Next time, if you want a woman to win, please put up someone as ugly as Thatcher or Merkel, and it's all yours.

-Ph51-
Feb 7th, 2010, 07:23 PM
Everything back to the old. :(

*JR*
Feb 7th, 2010, 07:29 PM
The resume. MILFs don't win. Palin, or Yulia or even Hillary. Next time, if you want a woman to win, please put up someone as ugly as Thatcher or Merkel, and it's all yours.
Hill-ree was never a real MILF, even 20 years ago. But you can add Sego to the list of ones who lost. (Though in Sarah's case she wasn't the nominee, and VP candidates seldom affect US election outcomes - just ask Dan Quayle '88)

hdfb
Feb 7th, 2010, 08:10 PM
Yulia is just plain fierce!! :inlove:

Sean.
Feb 7th, 2010, 11:50 PM
Damn I liked Yulia! :(

http://kievukraine.info/photos/tymoshenko_pm.jpg

kikiriki
Feb 8th, 2010, 12:46 PM
Ukrainians like fat old men :sad:

Just Do It
Feb 8th, 2010, 12:52 PM

Yanukovich tried to cheat last time and he is now doing it again :shrug:

How can he cheat when he Yuschenko and Timoshenko are in the government ?

*JR*
Feb 8th, 2010, 08:21 PM
How can he cheat when he Yuschenko and Timoshenko are in the government?
Because while Yuschenko and Tymoshenko (who despise eachother) both had supporters to keep an eye on the other's in the ethnic Ukrainian areas, only Yanukovych had broad support in the ethnic Russian ones (meaning poll-watchers everywhere). Anyhow, I'd be surprised if after losing in the first round, Yushcenko helped Yulia @ all. Hell, some of his supporters probably voted for Yanukovych, just to spite the Ukrainian MILF. :mad:

pov
Feb 8th, 2010, 08:23 PM

Yeah. Then again, that's not saying much.

tenn_ace
Feb 8th, 2010, 08:34 PM
The woman and her tactics are far from being of an angel. If you know how she made HER money and what she does with it, you would not be in awe of her.

Also, Putin was actually supporting her according to some sources and Medvedev was favorring Yanukovich.

Finally, pretty much all political observers in Ukraine and Russia agree that Yanukovich will not be all pro-Russian, but rather will use a calculated approach, a similar approach that Kuchma used.

*JR*
Feb 8th, 2010, 10:25 PM
Yeah. Then again, that's not saying much.
Don't diss My Maverick. :armed:

Valanga
Feb 8th, 2010, 10:34 PM
Jankovic is the next president :eek:

Just Do It
Feb 9th, 2010, 11:48 AM
Because while Yuschenko and Tymoshenko (who despise eachother) both had supporters to keep an eye on the other's in the ethnic Ukrainian areas, only Yanukovych had broad support in the ethnic Russian ones (meaning poll-watchers everywhere). Anyhow, I'd be surprised if after losing in the first round, Yushcenko helped Yulia @ all. Hell, some of his supporters probably voted for Yanukovych, just to spite the Ukrainian MILF. :mad:

But that is not cheating :lol: That is just a realistic situation in Ukraine :shrug:

kikiriki
Feb 9th, 2010, 03:53 PM
But that is not cheating :lol: That is just a realistic situation in Ukraine :shrug:

:lol: thats what I was thinking :kiss:

Bezz
Feb 9th, 2010, 04:27 PM

The president of argentina's not bad ;)

*JR*
Feb 9th, 2010, 10:40 PM
The president of argentina's not bad ;)
Yeah, but she "inherited" the office from her term-limited husband like Isabel Peron did there in the 70s. And as Evita probably would have years earlier, without Juan Peron dying, if she hadn't herself died of cancer.

4Spy3Nd2D6w

*JR*
Feb 13th, 2010, 06:45 PM
Looks like UkraMILF :hearts: is challenging the result in court, though such moves are rarely successful:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/8514517.stm

LeonHart
Feb 13th, 2010, 08:29 PM
She's pretty. WTF Ukraine voted in a Pro-Russian president? I've always thought Ukraine don't like Russia.

BUBI
Feb 13th, 2010, 09:23 PM
She's pretty. WTF Ukraine voted in a Pro-Russian president? I've always thought Ukraine don't like Russia.
Ukraine is a deeply troubled country. Decades of Russian occupation, USSR style corrupt government (which they really haven't got rid of yet), Chernobyl accident region (more recent than Hiroshima/Nagasaki bombs and 100 times worse), poor economy, about the worst fertility rate in the world and aging population, large Russian minority and Russia pressuring with gas supply etc. Beautiful land with Black sea coast and good people, but a lot of problems...

hdfb
Feb 14th, 2010, 01:33 AM
Yulia Tymoshenko is the original HBIC :inlove:

I watched Youtube videos of her speeches not know what she was saying.

Valanga
Feb 14th, 2010, 02:14 AM
Tymoshenko is so hot

*JR*
Feb 14th, 2010, 04:26 PM
Tymoshenko is so hot
True. :) But appearance wise I prefer another poltical Euroblond MILF, Italy's Alessandra Mussolini. :hearts: La Bella Alessandra is indeed the granddaughter of Il Duce; and the niece of the great actress Sophia Loren. BTW, while she's a neo-Fascist, she's firmly not anti-Semitic. (The Roma, aka Gypsies, are another matter to her) :tape:

http://www.ilpredellino.it/online/images/foto/anno2009/092009/11/Mussolini.jpg

*JR*
Feb 17th, 2010, 02:37 PM
UkraMILF gets a "timeout" from the courts:

Page last updated at 13:13 GMT, Wednesday, 17 February 2010

Ukrainian election result suspended after PM's appeal

A Ukrainian court has suspended the result of the recent presidential election, following a challenge by losing candidate Yulia Tymoshenko.

FULL ARTICLE (http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/8519922.stm)

Sean.
Feb 17th, 2010, 03:22 PM
True. :) But appearance wise I prefer another poltical Euroblond MILF, Italy's Alessandra Mussolini. :hearts: La Bella Alessandra is indeed the granddaughter of Il Duce; and the niece of the great actress Sophia Loren. BTW, while she's a neo-Fascist, she's firmly not anti-Semitic. (The Roma, aka Gypsies, are another matter to her) :tape:

http://www.ilpredellino.it/online/images/foto/anno2009/092009/11/Mussolini.jpg

My bet is she's slept with Berlusconi!

BUBI
Feb 17th, 2010, 04:02 PM
My bet is she's slept with Berlusconi!
She would be in the government if she did :p

BUBI
Feb 17th, 2010, 04:14 PM

[IMG]http://www.ilpredellino.it/online/images/foto/anno2009/092009/11/Mussolini.jpg

In 2006 she responded to claims by the transgender Italian M.P. candidate Vladimir Luxuria that she was a 'fascist' with the line "Meglio fascista che frocio" ("It is better to be a fascist than a ******").[27]

I'm beginning to like her :D

KournikovaFan91
Feb 17th, 2010, 11:35 PM
Most people don't believe Benito Mussolini was even anti-semitic anyway, it was more just appeasing Hitler that he brought in some anti-semetic laws in Italy.

Also she used to be pro-gay rights and very liberal amazing how she changed her tune because she wants to be elected.

*JR*
Feb 18th, 2010, 12:01 AM
Most people don't believe Benito Mussolini was even anti-semitic anyway, it was more just appeasing Hitler that he brought in some anti-semetic laws in Italy.

Also she used to be pro-gay rights and very liberal amazing how she changed her tune because she wants to be elected.
Maybe La Bella Alessandra :hearts: deserves her own thread on this board, like Pretty Palin. (I'd love 2C a lesbian sex video of those 2) :drool:

BUBI
Feb 18th, 2010, 02:22 AM
Italian temperament :hearts:

gGoURGMqp18