PDA

View Full Version : FED CUP World Group I: Anna-Lena Grönefeld def. Petra Kvitova 4:6 6:3 6:2 (2-2)

DaMatz
Feb 7th, 2010, 03:26 PM
some nice play from ALG :), some really good points

everything possible now in doubles

much better than the match of Petkovic

#kArLoS#
Feb 7th, 2010, 03:28 PM
Kvitova is useless:lol:

Sexysova
Feb 7th, 2010, 03:28 PM
ALG is the best player this weekend, I think she should play doubles.. congrats :yeah:

Petra was really bad today but I knew she will somehow find a way to lose on day 2 again :lol:

Davodus
Feb 7th, 2010, 03:31 PM
ALG was really solid, and she got better as the match went on. Fed cup really brings out the best in her, this weekend was the best she has played in a long time.

DaMatz
Feb 7th, 2010, 03:33 PM
ALG was really solid, and she got better as the match went on. Fed cup really brings out the best in her, this weekend was the best she has played in a long time.

May be she will get some self-confidence of this :).

Davodus
Feb 7th, 2010, 03:35 PM
May be she will get some self-confidence of this :).

I hope so :yeah:

shrOOf
Feb 7th, 2010, 03:36 PM
Great tennis by ALG. :yeah:

iPatty
Feb 7th, 2010, 03:41 PM
Horrible loss for Kvitova. She was nowhere to be found in the second or third sets.

I don't understand this trend of Czech girls losing to girls they shouldn't in Fed Cup (Glatch last year, now Groenefeld).

zveeen
Feb 7th, 2010, 03:42 PM
Well done Alg! :yeah:

Michael!
Feb 7th, 2010, 03:45 PM
Horrible loss for Kvitova. She was nowhere to be found in the second or third sets.

I don't understand this trend of Czech girls losing to girls they shouldn't in Fed Cup (Glatch last year, now Groenefeld).

:help:
Bad idea, to compare a player like ALG with Glatch :o
Don´t understand how some think that it is :help: to lose against AL, even if she lost her shape from 2006 on a good or decent day she is still a tough opponent for every player!

Well done :)

DaMatz
Feb 7th, 2010, 03:48 PM
:help:
Bad idea, to compare a player like ALG with Glatch :o
Don´t understand how some think that it is :help: to lose against AL, even if she lost her shape from 2006 on a good or decent day she is still a tough opponent for every player!

Well done :)

Some people maybe think that it is always easy to win against ALG :lol:. But comparing ALG with Glatch is just :o. On a good day, ALG is dangerous.

shrOOf
Feb 7th, 2010, 03:59 PM
Kvitova can be happy that she won a set here, she is just a brainless ballbasher.

crazillo
Feb 7th, 2010, 04:12 PM
ALG played quite well and I'm happy for her.

FORZA SARITA
Feb 7th, 2010, 04:24 PM
Kvitova can be happy that she won a set here, she is just a brainless ballbasher.

she isn't good even in that :lol:

mk27
Feb 7th, 2010, 07:20 PM
Good weekend for ALG, winning both single matches in the Fed Cup. :D

But please, show this kind of form in the next tournaments. :angel:

rickxx
Feb 7th, 2010, 07:34 PM
Kvitova hasn't done much since the US Open...