PDA

View Full Version : FED CUP World Group I: Hradecka def. Petkovic 61 76(5) | CZE vs. GER 2-1

Sexysova
Feb 7th, 2010, 11:59 AM
well done to Lucie, not a bad match from her on her Fed Cup premiere ;)

Petkovic, no words, she looks like she has no game, she was really bad this weekend and I wonder how she made it to Brisbane SF, also she was crying after each loss and that's weird, she's not really strong mentally.. she needs to work hard on her mental condition..

crazillo
Feb 7th, 2010, 12:05 PM
Petkovic with no confidence is a really bad player. She puts too much pressure on herself. :(

matthias
Feb 7th, 2010, 12:09 PM
Andrea :hug:

Adrian.
Feb 7th, 2010, 12:10 PM
Andrea:tears::hug::tears:

Lass den Kopf ned hängen:awww:

Inktrailer
Feb 7th, 2010, 12:10 PM
Petkorazzi:awww:

Wiggly
Feb 7th, 2010, 12:11 PM
Nice surprise. Jdem.

Michael!
Feb 7th, 2010, 12:17 PM
Not a surprise, Andrea can´t handle pressure at all, and when she has to play for her country it is even worse!
She had her chance this weekend and didnt use it, next time I would give another player the chance in April then, she has to work on her mental condition first...really disappointing, as Andrea is actually for sure better player than Hradecka!

Dor Y
Feb 7th, 2010, 12:25 PM
ohhh poor Andy :sad:
Hope Germany wins anyway..

Beny
Feb 7th, 2010, 01:59 PM
Petkovic has no strength at all, no weapon this weekend. She was playing short balls, wasnt agressive at all in either match and such a boredom to watch. I so expected more from her

Ellery
Feb 7th, 2010, 02:56 PM
Lucie :hearts:

Petkorazzi
Feb 7th, 2010, 03:45 PM
:sport:

Carsten
Feb 7th, 2010, 04:49 PM
Andy :( this weekend that wasn't even 30% of what she's capable of...

Just too passive, too mentally weak, every ball played with so much fear :sad: On the tour,when she's playing for herself, she seems to have improved mentally a bit, but this was a fall back into old times :(

Hradecka played a good mach, not many unforced errors, good serving, agressive returning.

Jose.
Feb 7th, 2010, 04:52 PM
Petkovic :sad: :sobbing:
Now I feel good for not seeing it :rolleyes: