PDA

View Full Version : Continue the story

Morning Morgan
Feb 6th, 2010, 08:56 PM
Ok main idea is I start off with one sentence and the next poster writes another sentence to continue the story (But please no ultra super duper long sentences). That's it ;), but of course all forum rules apply.

"Serena, what are you doing here?!" Justine gasped in shock.

Sally Struthers
Feb 6th, 2010, 10:13 PM
"Borrowing one of your tampons," said Serena as she rummaged through Justine's medicine cabinet.

Kart
Feb 6th, 2010, 10:15 PM
"Hey what's in this bottle" she asked.

KournikovaFan91
Feb 6th, 2010, 10:52 PM
"Ohh just my stash of Strychnine", Justine replied.

Kart
Feb 6th, 2010, 11:12 PM
"Really ?" exclaimed Serena. "It smells like Pierre Yves' cologne."

hectopascal
Feb 6th, 2010, 11:20 PM
At that point, Justine stopped to ponder how Serena knew what her ex husband's cologne smelled like. Serena realized her slip in words and cringed at the thought the truth about her and Pierre Yves was about to come out.

Sally Struthers
Feb 6th, 2010, 11:30 PM
"You know it's his cologne because he was your platonic gay shopping pal and nothing more right?" asked Justine.

NyCPsU
Feb 6th, 2010, 11:52 PM
Serena, nervous that Justine was onto her and looking for a way to get herself out of this one, walked over and began looking for something in the closet to distract Justine.

Valanga
Feb 7th, 2010, 12:08 AM
Then, Serena grabbed a tennis ball out of nowhere.

Sally Struthers
Feb 7th, 2010, 12:10 AM
In a flash of rage that enveloped her like an out of control wildfire, Serena briefly thought about shoving the ball down the tiny and nosy Belgian's throat when suddenly there was a knock at the front door.

Kart
Feb 7th, 2010, 12:13 AM
At the door, it was Pierre Yves ! Suddenly the urge to shove the ball down someone's throat left Serena and took Justine.

Sally Struthers
Feb 7th, 2010, 12:20 AM
After thinking about things for a minute, Justine collected herself and put down the tennis ball and grabbed her racquet, knowing full well that Pierre Yves was accustomed to having objects longer than balls down his throat.

Kart
Feb 7th, 2010, 12:22 AM
As she approached him, racquet and ball in hand, with the look of a killer in her eyes, Justine's path was suddenly obstructed as Serena threw herself in the way.

Caralenko
Feb 7th, 2010, 12:32 AM
"But you can't kill him!" She exclaimed, "Pierre and I... are getting married."

Morning Morgan
Feb 7th, 2010, 12:37 AM
Just as Serena dropped the bombshell, Pierre clutched his heart and started gasping for air.

Kart
Feb 7th, 2010, 12:43 AM
"Save it Pierre Yves !" Shouted Justine. "I remember you pulling the same trick on our wedding night when I tried to get close to you."

moby
Feb 7th, 2010, 12:52 AM
But Pierre Yves spasmed, gave one last shudder, and lay still on the stone cold floor.

____

Two hours later, the police arrived to find 3 dead bodies, a broken glass bottle, 2 dildoes (one of them the vibrating type), a diamond ring, a red plastic slipper, and so many roses lying on the ground.

Sally Struthers
Feb 7th, 2010, 12:55 AM
Serena, Justine, and Pierre-Yves circled over the bodies of three dead umpires, thought about what they were going to tell the police, and waited to be arrested.

Caralenko
Feb 7th, 2010, 01:06 AM
Serena leant down over the cold corpse of Mariana Alves and muttered "Maybe you should've spoken another language".

Sally Struthers
Feb 7th, 2010, 01:09 AM
"Shut it, Serena, before they think we had anything to do with it," said Justine. "It already looks suspicious enough with them walking in on you giving Pierre-Yves CPR and the things in his man purse strewn about the place."

#1Davenport
Feb 7th, 2010, 02:55 AM
But instead of the police showing up at the door, it was the Asian line judge Serena had threatened the year before at the US Open.

Justin SW
Feb 7th, 2010, 02:58 AM
Serena finally made a man of herself and decided to shove the shoe that apparently footfaulted in her fucking throat!

Sally Struthers
Feb 7th, 2010, 02:59 AM
Pierre-Yves was hallucinating about the line judge because the police were already at the scene as established earlier.

Morning Morgan
Feb 7th, 2010, 03:50 AM
Just then, Venus calls Serena on her cell phone. When Serena picked up, she heard Venus say in an icy voice, "I know what you did last summer".

Justin SW
Feb 7th, 2010, 03:52 AM
''Let's not talk about that Wimbledon final :scared: ''

''I'm not...''

égalité
Feb 7th, 2010, 04:14 AM
"... talking to you, Serena," finished Venus. "Put Justine on the phone."

Kart
Feb 7th, 2010, 10:56 AM
Justine's eyes were watering as she took the phone and yelled into it "I told you to stop calling me. I told you there is no more money ! That's why I'm back on the tour."

young_gunner913
Feb 7th, 2010, 11:26 AM
The pressure was mounting in Justine's herpes causing them to explode under the emense pressure of the stressful situation.

#1Davenport
Feb 7th, 2010, 03:23 PM
"Its not about the money, Justine!" Venus shouted, "Its about what you got in the mail yesterday."

Sally Struthers
Feb 7th, 2010, 03:38 PM
"yes Venus. I'm surprised you found out I got my green card. It's the first step to becoming an american citizen and replacing you and your lousy, unpatriotic sister on Fed Cup"

Kart
Feb 7th, 2010, 05:28 PM
"There's no chance of that Justine" replied Venus. "By the time you make it past quarantine, I'll have long retired with another ten Wimbledon titles to my name."

Vanity Bonfire
Feb 7th, 2010, 06:50 PM
"Ditto for you in Paris, honey" Justine shot back.

Sally Struthers
Feb 7th, 2010, 07:00 PM
"Get off the phone. Now!" shouted a police officer who looked strangely familiar.

miffedmax
Feb 7th, 2010, 07:11 PM
"Give it up, Elena," Serena said, "nobody believes you're a cop, and nobody cares if you turn us in to your mother."

Sally Struthers
Feb 7th, 2010, 07:51 PM
"Girl, you just have to tell me who does your bangs after you help us get rid of the bodies," said Pierre-Yves

miffedmax
Feb 7th, 2010, 08:17 PM
"Mommy does my bangs, and picks out my clothes, and came up with this clever plan to have me arrest Serena and Justine so maybe I can finally win a slam," Elena giggled, "but I don't think I'm allowed to hide dead bodies."

Morning Morgan
Feb 7th, 2010, 08:27 PM
"But what about unconscious ones?", a glint of evil and intent appearing in Pierre's eyes.

Kart
Feb 7th, 2010, 08:40 PM
"Enough information on how you get laid these days Pierre Yves !" snapped Serena. "I'll tell you what we're going to do with these bodies ..."

#1Davenport
Feb 7th, 2010, 08:53 PM
"We'll cut them up into little pieces and put them in our grand slam trophies," Serena said, "All my trophies besides the Wimbledon ones will hold some dead body parts, and Justine, you..."

miffedmax
Feb 7th, 2010, 10:51 PM
"But I don't have any slaaaaaaaammmmm trophies," whined Elena, bursting into tears.

Sally Struthers
Feb 8th, 2010, 12:39 AM
"Justine, do you think Elena's already past her peak and will never win a slam?" asked Pierre-Yves.

Apoleb
Feb 8th, 2010, 07:21 AM
Justine found herself staring at the floor; she slowly lifted her head and, gazing into her former lover's eyes, she whispered: "Pierre-Yves, just like I past my peak and will never find another man, straight or gay, I believe Elena passed her peak and will never win a grand-slam." A sudden, piercing, painful squeal followed. Eyes turned only to see a rapidly spinning blond object. "Lena, are you OK?", shouted Justine as a squishy sound emanated in the room and what seemed to be human brain matter sprayed from the object. Pierre-Yves examined a sample and noted that there does not seem to be a lot of gray matter in there. "Maybe that's why they called her Demented," Serena seriously affirmed. A loud, hysterical laugh followed. "That so funny." Svetlana had made her entrance.

edit: oh wait it's supposed to be one sentence. :tape:

Kart
Feb 8th, 2010, 05:51 PM
"That's nice Justine" replied Pierre Yves as he stifled a yawn. As he gazed around the room, his eyes suddenly lit up: "oh Serena, I love your shoes - I'm thinking about getting a pair of my own in pink with glitter with my next alimony pay check."

miffedmax
Feb 8th, 2010, 06:18 PM
"Pink glitter," said a familiar voice from the closet in the back of the room, "ours have swooshes of real gold."

Sally Struthers
Feb 8th, 2010, 08:20 PM
Out jump Michael Jordan and Tiger Woods, each with 5 mistresses in tow.

moby
Feb 8th, 2010, 08:28 PM
A collective gasp went around the room as Serena, Justine, Elena, and Pierre Yves saw who was hanging off the arm of Tiger Woods.

"I thought you were only into w...". But Serena fainted before she could finish her sentence.

Sally Struthers
Feb 8th, 2010, 08:29 PM
"I am attracted to power and money above all things, " said Svetlana Kuznetsova, "who cares if he is a man?"

moby
Feb 8th, 2010, 08:32 PM
"Non, non. I don't think Serena's talking about you. Her." Justine gesticulated wildly at Tiger's other arm. "Aren't you only into white men, Venus?"

Sally Struthers
Feb 8th, 2010, 08:38 PM
"I'm with Sveta. Venus needs to get her bling on since she was overshadowed in endorsements by little sister. Anyway the caucasian part is the first part of being a 'calbinasian'," said Venus.

Kart
Feb 8th, 2010, 09:24 PM
Justine heard the words but didn't reply. Like everyone else she was speechless - transfixed by what Pierre Yves was doing to get Michael Jordan's attention.

Sally Struthers
Feb 8th, 2010, 09:33 PM
Pierre-Yves, whom Justine had never seen cook, was in the kitchen tossing salad with creamy ranch dressing, winking seductively at Michael.

Kart
Feb 8th, 2010, 09:37 PM
Michael couldn't get enough of it. "It tastes so good" he mumbled between mouthfulls "the last time I had anything near as good as this was when I went round Sally Struthers' house for dinner."

Sally Struthers
Feb 8th, 2010, 10:11 PM
Serena regained consciousness as the smell of food wafted through the air.

Morning Morgan
Feb 8th, 2010, 11:04 PM
It smelled strangely like...Phad Thai.

miffedmax
Feb 8th, 2010, 11:08 PM
"Somehow, eating salad with creamy ranch dressing and Thai food suddenly sounds very naughty, but I don't know why," said Elena, scratching her head and wishing Mommy Vera was there.

Sally Struthers
Feb 9th, 2010, 12:21 AM
"I'm tired of Elena and her mom," said Justine as she took out a revolver and put a bullet through both of their heads.

slamchamp
Feb 9th, 2010, 12:24 AM
And the next thing justine did was shoot to dementieva's face..but something extraordinary happened..

Sally Struthers
Feb 9th, 2010, 12:26 AM
Serena's dog came in and ripped out Elena and her mother's vocal cords and chewed up their frontal and temporal lobes, rendering their corpses speechless, in the odd case that they should have survived the bullet wounds or in the event that they resurrect as zombies.

miffedmax
Feb 9th, 2010, 12:30 AM
"No one fucks with a fellow member of LOB," said Venus, pulling out a broadsword and decapitating Justine with a single blow, "and I own the head-to-head, too, bitch."

NyCPsU
Feb 9th, 2010, 12:41 AM
"This is horrible", Sveta sighed to herself, "Elena just told me she was about to bring her bangs back too".

miffedmax
Feb 9th, 2010, 12:42 AM
"Yeah, but on the bright side, Justine will never catch my slam count now," Serena said, pumping her fist.

jrollaneres25
Feb 9th, 2010, 12:43 AM
"Cut, Cut , CUT!!!", said the Director. "Let's move on to the Next script people!" "We Don't need are Starring Roles Dying HERE!" "Okay, ummm....yeah, let's go with this one." "Justine and Sharapova having lunch talking about how they're gonna team up to stop the Dominance of the Williams Sisters at Wimbledon, to ensure Justine will get her First Major there when suddenly....."

NyCPsU
Feb 9th, 2010, 12:52 AM
"Yeah, but on the bright side, Justine will never catch my slam count now," Serena said, pumping her fist.

"You're welcome sis", said Venus, "God knows I cant play like crap against you anymore because I cant reach those rounds anymore, so I figured I'd help any way I could.... hey! where are pierre and michael"?...."

miffedmax
Feb 9th, 2010, 01:08 AM
"I bet I die in the new script too," Elena moped to herself, "slams, movies, I'm never around for the final scenes."

#1Davenport
Feb 9th, 2010, 03:16 AM
"Not if Mommy has anything to say about it!" Vera said as she stormed into the studio. The whole room turned and gasped!

Morning Morgan
Feb 9th, 2010, 05:10 AM
Just as Vera stomped into the room, dust suddenly started shaking from the ceiling, and a low growl was distinctly audible.

Sally Struthers
Feb 9th, 2010, 06:05 PM
*SLAP* It was an all too familiar feeling for Pierre-Yves who just sprang to consciousness, having dreamed everything from where he passed out till now.

Morning Morgan
Feb 10th, 2010, 06:43 PM
And he woke up from the Matrix.

moby
Feb 10th, 2010, 09:34 PM
And then he woke up again, this time for real.

"Serena? Mon amour?"

Morning Morgan
Feb 11th, 2010, 04:33 AM
And when Serena leaned over to kiss him on the lips, a red pill slipped into his mouth, and he woke up from the matrix AGAIN.

Kart
Feb 11th, 2010, 05:41 PM
He opened his eyes and saw Justine lying beside him. He wished he was still in The Matrix.

miffedmax
Feb 11th, 2010, 06:40 PM
"Oh look," Elena said, pulling at the hem of her starched blue pinafore, "A bunny going down a rabbit hole!"