PDA

View Full Version : Who's Ready For Snow on The East Coast???

NyCPsU
Feb 6th, 2010, 01:11 AM
:D

Just started flurrying here. Calling for about a foot maybe more where I live now. DC and Philly you guys are getting hammered at the moment. They say DC could end up with 3 feet in places. :eek:

What's more, another storm looks to dump even more snow Tues night and Wed in all the same places. Very exciting time for snow lovers like myself. :D

hellas719
Feb 6th, 2010, 01:12 AM
Not me :p

.Andrew.
Feb 6th, 2010, 01:17 AM
In New York there isn't supposed to be a lot I think. Well for tomorrow, I heard 1 to 3 inches.

NyCPsU
Feb 6th, 2010, 01:19 AM
Depends where you are in NY. Im in staten island where they are saying 8-12. Manhattan is 4-8 last I saw. Above the city even less.

delicatecutter
Feb 6th, 2010, 01:21 AM
Snow ruins lives! :bigcry:

.Andrew.
Feb 6th, 2010, 02:00 AM
Depends where you are in NY. Im in staten island where they are saying 8-12. Manhattan is 4-8 last I saw. Above the city even less.

I heard the same about above the city having less snow. But this morning I heard only 1 to 3 inches tops for below the city... Above the city just a dusting to 1+... The totals must've gone up. :lol: Great, I was supposed to be out tomorrow but guess I'm gonna be shoveling. :lol:

Oneofakind0490
Feb 6th, 2010, 02:14 AM
Over a foot here woohoo. I might get blizzard conditions tho.

Hurley
Feb 6th, 2010, 02:33 AM
Who's.

NyCPsU
Feb 6th, 2010, 03:20 AM
:haha:

I never make that mistake. :sobbing:

NyCPsU
Feb 6th, 2010, 08:11 AM
Anyone here from Baltimore? Baltimore is ground zero right now, they are saying if it continues as it is now they could break their all time record with over 30 inches of snow. Incredible. I am so jealous only having about 3 measley inches so far. And to think I was in Baltimore last weekend too :sobbing:

delicatecutter
Feb 6th, 2010, 08:22 AM
CJ, why would you be jealous of people having record amounts of snowfall? Especially considering snow is treacherous and causes some people to get into bad car accidents and wreck their cars? :sobbing:

LoveFifteen
Feb 6th, 2010, 11:37 AM
Omg, there is so much snow outside, and it's still coming down. I hope there is still a grocery store open today because I hardly have any food. Thank God I am gay live in Dupont Circle so I can walk everywhere instead of drive.

Snow! :hearts:

NyCPsU
Feb 6th, 2010, 02:00 PM
I woke up to about 6 inches. NYC really got screwed with this storm though. Manhattan had a dusting if that. Crazy cutoff. Just 20 miles to my south they have well over a foot. Meteorologist just said that all of Feb looks to be cold and snowy for the northeast. :D

Srodgers
Feb 6th, 2010, 02:04 PM
in the pittsburgh area we have like 8-10 inches
and its still snowing :)

NyCPsU
Feb 6th, 2010, 02:15 PM
in the pittsburgh area we have like 8-10 inches
and its still snowing :)

On the news it says just outside of pittsburgh places have up to 30 inches!

In The Zone
Feb 6th, 2010, 02:45 PM
We have like nothing here. Everyone was freaking out as if the world was going to come to an end. :o

shap_half
Feb 6th, 2010, 04:35 PM
I really don't like snow. I hope we don't get anymore. Ugh.

Srodgers
Feb 6th, 2010, 04:44 PM
well I was wrong, we got like 20+ here in pittsburgh, in some place at higher altitudes they might have gotten 30 or so.
I was just going by predictions before ;) they were way off

Dulkirilenko
Feb 6th, 2010, 06:56 PM
I woke up expecting something at least and there was nothing at all. people from my area were freaking out for no reason

Dementieva_Dude
Feb 6th, 2010, 07:03 PM
I'm jealous...I live outside Toronto, and we have NOTHING here...almost all the snow on the ground has melted :help:

LoveFifteen
Feb 6th, 2010, 07:15 PM
I can't open my backdoor! :lol:

NyCPsU
Feb 6th, 2010, 07:51 PM
^Im so jealous!

As of now another large storm targeting same areas Tues night into Wed. Still a few days off so it could change but they are saying it could be another big one. :eek::eek:

ys
Feb 6th, 2010, 08:38 PM
So, beautiful. I am 35 miles east from NYC, and we got healthy 6-7 inches.More than enough to make everything look beautiful, and not enough to cause any trouble. For me it was a blessing. I needed to do some work with my car this morning, and normally the place where I do it is so crowded. And this morning I was .. the only customer.. :)
And they say another major snowstorm is coming in a couple of days, and this time it is likelier to be a direct hit at NY Metro area most.
http://www.accuweather.com/video-on-demand.asp?video=21670159001&title=Blizzard%20#2%20to%20Take%20Shape
So rejoice :)

Wiggly
Feb 6th, 2010, 09:18 PM
A snowstorm during the week-end. What a waste. :tape:

northern lad
Feb 6th, 2010, 11:20 PM
i live just north of the bronx and i don't think we had anything:lol:

Oneofakind0490
Feb 7th, 2010, 12:23 AM
16 inches woohoo. My job was closed today so I had the day off. Was a great day.

doni1212
Feb 7th, 2010, 03:52 AM
well I was wrong, we got like 20+ here in pittsburgh, in some place at higher altitudes they might have gotten 30 or so.
I was just going by predictions before ;) they were way off

Yeah, it was crazy here today!! Being stuck in the house with no choice sucks, lol!
I think they said we have a State of Emergency for the next 7 days!
I'm just grateful my area didn't lose power like so many other places.

Also it took my Dad and brothers about 3 hours to clear the driveway, sidewalk and stairs! :eek:

NyCPsU
Feb 7th, 2010, 04:26 AM
So far storm is looking to be big Tues night into Wed. Local meteorologist said corridor from Philly to NYC looking at another 1-2 feet possibly. :eek:

Obviously a few days away but could you imagine getting that snow on top of what has already fallen? Where would you put it? :lol:

Scotso
Feb 7th, 2010, 04:31 AM
We got over 30" here. Horrible.

NyCPsU
Feb 7th, 2010, 05:03 AM
Forecast for next 5 days from national weather service. :eek:

http://www.hpc.ncep.noaa.gov/qpf/p120i00.gif

1 inch of liquid translates to about 12 inches of snow.

New_balls_please
Feb 7th, 2010, 04:13 PM
I hate snow :bigcry::tears:

~{X}~
Feb 7th, 2010, 05:55 PM
They were talking about all that damn snow, 3-6 inches here in NYC and there wasn't even a damn speck on the ground. :lol:

PlayByPlay
Feb 7th, 2010, 06:21 PM
Its cold all over. I am so looking forward to Spring.

NyCPsU
Feb 7th, 2010, 07:27 PM
They were talking about all that damn snow, 3-6 inches here in NYC and there wasn't even a damn speck on the ground. :lol:

It just missed you because I got about 6 inches here.

Next storm looks amazing still if you like snow, winter storm watches already up for DC! :hearts:

~{X}~
Feb 7th, 2010, 07:53 PM
It just missed you because I got about 6 inches here.

Next storm looks amazing still if you like snow, winter storm watches already up for DC! :hearts:

Yes I live in Queens and there was NOTHING here. :lol:

Shame about you people all the way down south in that far off country known as Staten Island. :devil::lol:

NyCPsU
Feb 7th, 2010, 08:34 PM
^ Its not that far. :p

We all look to be getting hit big with this one though. :woohoo:

Wtrain
Feb 7th, 2010, 09:18 PM
A foot for all you is like a dusting for us in Maine. :lol:

LoveFifteen
Feb 7th, 2010, 11:36 PM
We don't have to work tomorrow. It's closed!!! :hearts:

~{X}~
Feb 7th, 2010, 11:52 PM
^ Its not that far. :p

We all look to be getting hit big with this one though. :woohoo:

I know ;)

NyCPsU
Feb 7th, 2010, 11:56 PM
A foot for all you is like a dusting for us in Maine. :lol:

You realize most of the mid-atlantic got much more than a foot. You dont even get that up in Maine that often from one storm alone. ;)

doni1212
Feb 8th, 2010, 01:58 PM
We don't have to work tomorrow. It's closed!!! :hearts:

Classes at all the universities here are canceled!! :woohoo:
My university NEVER cancels so it was such an awesome surprise!

.Andrew.
Feb 8th, 2010, 02:17 PM
Hardly a dusting over here. :lol: And I also don't live too far from the city. :p

Hopefully the storm on Tues we'll get hit bad :haha:

Super Dave
Feb 8th, 2010, 02:18 PM
My brother in law in Baltimore got about 24"...

We're supposed to get 6-10" here in Michigan tomorrow night. I haven't even fired up the snowblower this winter yet, so this may be the first.

CrossCourt~Rally
Feb 9th, 2010, 02:04 AM
Who's ready for more snow :unsure: ?? :lol: We're suppose to get another foot on top of the 2 feet we got over the weekend :eek::bolt:

LoveFifteen
Feb 9th, 2010, 03:42 AM
The federal government is closed again tomorrow and it looks like we are getting another 10 to 20 inches of snow tomorrow. I might get the whole week off work!!!! YES!!!

ampers&
Feb 9th, 2010, 03:48 AM
The federal government is closed again tomorrow and it looks like we are getting another 10 to 20 inches of snow tomorrow. I might get the whole week off work!!!! YES!!!
What the fuck. You are shitting me...

NyCPsU
Feb 9th, 2010, 04:35 AM
This is the craziest winter I have ever seen for the Northeast US. :eek:

Current Forecasts Tues/Wed:

DC- 10-20 inches
Baltimore 12-24 inches
Philadelphia 12-24 inches
NYC 12-24 inches
Boston 10-16 inches

They say yet ANOTHER storm could be behind this one for Monday of next week. Fucking unbelievable.

Hurley
Feb 9th, 2010, 05:04 AM
This is unbelievable. All of the federal government employees or military I must meet with to do my job are getting days off, so since I can't grab a hold of them, I'm going to have to dip into my PTO this week.

Also, my car will be under four feet of snow tomorrow.

AWESOME.

Ryan
Feb 9th, 2010, 05:10 AM
I'm just stoked Nova Scotia hasn't gotten any of this yet. :eek: I fucking hate snow, and this winters been OK so far...any kind of snow now would blow.

~Eclipsed~
Feb 9th, 2010, 09:39 AM
Ughh i'm so sick of the snow! :(

Good thing I work at a hotel, I'm sleeping here instead of driving it either of the next two nights. Snow isn't causing an accident for me like it did last week. :armed:

LoveFifteen
Feb 9th, 2010, 12:54 PM
What the fuck. You are shitting me...

It is fabulous!!! I didn't have to go to work on Fri, Mon or today, and I still get paid. :hearts:

I'm almost positive things will be closed on Wed and Thurs too since another huge storm is coming and the roads in DC are still a hot cold mess!!!

God bless the snow!!!!

ys
Feb 9th, 2010, 01:35 PM
It's going be awesome, awesome. That's global warming..:)

cynicole
Feb 9th, 2010, 01:59 PM
I live across the street from where I work and everyone at work knows it.

...which means I'll be alone at work.

Maybe I should ask for a bump to my rate for the next couple of days since it looks like I'll be running the show.

doni1212
Feb 9th, 2010, 03:27 PM
This is the craziest winter I have ever seen for the Northeast US. :eek:

Current Forecasts Tues/Wed:

DC- 10-20 inches
Baltimore 12-24 inches
Philadelphia 12-24 inches
NYC 12-24 inches
Boston 10-16 inches

They say yet ANOTHER storm could be behind this one for Monday of next week. Fucking unbelievable.

Nuh uh!! WHAT?!
University classes are canceled again today and hopefully tomorrow too! I'm in heaven!! :lol:

I live across the street from where I work and everyone at work knows it.
...which means I'll be alone at work.

Maybe I should ask for a bump to my rate for the next couple of days since it looks like I'll be running the show.

:rolls: :hug:

~{X}~
Feb 9th, 2010, 05:22 PM
I'm gonna go for my Manhattan walk today before the snow fucks my plans up for the rest of the week. :lol:

Edinboro
Feb 9th, 2010, 05:38 PM
I go to college in the middle of a snowbelt. I've seen enough snow to last me a lifetime. Snow </3!!

Srodgers
Feb 9th, 2010, 06:46 PM
Hey doni, where do you go to school in Pittsburgh?

And Edinboro, Im guessing you go to edinboro U? How much snow do you guys get up there cuz everytime ive been up to erie in the winter its 10x worse than here

Scotso
Feb 9th, 2010, 07:07 PM
I really don't want another 20". We're not used to this shit here, everything comes to a complete halt and there's absolutely nothing to do.

Donny
Feb 9th, 2010, 07:45 PM
NYC Public schools closed.

We NEVER had a preemptive snow day when I was in K-12. This must be pretty serious weather coming up.

*JR*
Feb 9th, 2010, 08:33 PM
I want the MILF to come visit me, she likes snow. ;)

https://my.qoop.com/store/Youra-Store-baa8e1e830cda46cee1ab3162cd977a0ec0a3f49/Sarah-Palin-Rogue-2012-on-Snow-Machine-by-Dan-Youra-qpps_9321211052916541.LG.jpg

shap_half
Feb 9th, 2010, 09:14 PM
I have three meetings in preparation for fashion week tomorrow. This is going to suck royally!

Rocketta
Feb 9th, 2010, 10:07 PM
I'm tired of snow! No more Snow!

In The Zone
Feb 9th, 2010, 10:12 PM
Work was canceled for tomorrow. :wavey: I am not happy, though. :lol: This just means I have to come in on Saturday. :o

Edinboro
Feb 9th, 2010, 10:20 PM

And Edinboro, Im guessing you go to edinboro U? How much snow do you guys get up there cuz everytime ive been up to erie in the winter its 10x worse than here

Why yes, yes I do. It's bad, much worse than Erie and I know Edinboro ranks as the snowiest place in the state of Pennsylvania. Funny how the college brocures never advertised the snow in any of the pictures, although I get a kick out of the foreign exchange students who act like snow is the craziest thing theyve ever seen. But I admit it's bad. My freshman year the snow started in early October and didnt let up till April, and it's basically like that every year. Just 2 weeks ago we got hit pretty bad and the accumiliation went well over 2 feet. It just never thaws and the snow mounds around campus are taller than some of the buildings, no joke. And when it thaws the lakes and rivers that surround the campus flood and you cant even get to classes on the northern section of campus. The worse part of it is EUP is the number one wheelchair accessible school in the country and that place it in the middle of the snowbelt. And living in the dorms is awful. With Edinboro a small town and constant snow, you simply can't leave the campus. It's really a drag. Snow is one of many reasons I'm thinking of transferring to Lock Haven University next fall.

Sorry for the rant. :P

.Andrew.
Feb 9th, 2010, 10:22 PM
Work was canceled for tomorrow. :wavey: I am not happy, though. :lol: This just means I have to come in on Saturday. :o

Classes for me are canceled. :woohoo:

northern lad
Feb 9th, 2010, 10:29 PM
fuck. this. shit. i'd much rather go to work tomorrow than deal with the headache that comes along with the s-word.

Srodgers
Feb 9th, 2010, 10:30 PM
Why yes, yes I do. It's bad, much worse than Erie and I know Edinboro ranks as the snowiest place in the state of Pennsylvania. Funny how the college brocures never advertised the snow in any of the pictures, although I get a kick out of the foreign exchange students who act like snow is the craziest thing theyve ever seen. But I admit it's bad. My freshman year the snow started in early October and didnt let up till April, and it's basically like that every year. Just 2 weeks ago we got hit pretty bad and the accumiliation went well over 2 feet. It just never thaws and the snow mounds around campus are taller than some of the buildings, no joke. And when it thaws the lakes and rivers that surround the campus flood and you cant even get to classes on the northern section of campus. The worse part of it is EUP is the number one wheelchair accessible school in the country and that place it in the middle of the snowbelt. And living in the dorms is awful. With Edinboro a small town and constant snow, you simply can't leave the campus. It's really a drag. Snow is one of many reasons I'm thinking of transferring to Lock Haven University next fall.

Sorry for the rant. :P

Yeah that suckss really bad.My cousin went there a few years ago and said that was like the worst 4 years of her life(in terms of the snow and not being able to do much at all when it snows)
Where are you orginally from? I go to Edinboro to play soccer sometimes, you know the fields like right on campus ;)

Edinboro
Feb 9th, 2010, 10:38 PM
I'm from Erie, so I've been used to this my whole life. :lol: .... But the majority of EUP students are from the Pittsburgh area and all they do is bitch about it. :lol: ... But I admit it's not that bad. It's just annoying to constantly have to wear layers and layers of clothing a day.. And its funny to see how jovial the campus is the first few weeks and then by February everyone just looks miserable and awful...

Yes I know those fields! I lived in Towers for 2 years right across the street. The woods behind that field hosts a lot of underground private parties. Ssshhhh. ;)

Edinboro
Feb 9th, 2010, 10:44 PM
By the way this is something all Edinboro students are used to hearing and seeing. <3

bDIysq4BhjE

Srodgers
Feb 9th, 2010, 10:47 PM
I wont tell anyone ;)
And you grew up in erie? Im up there all the time like at least once a month and your weather is crazy up there.
It can be like nice and sunny one minute then its pouring 5 minutes later

Edinboro
Feb 9th, 2010, 10:53 PM
Small world lol. I've actually noticed quite a few posters at this forum from Pennsylvania. <3 ... Though no one else from my area.

moon
Feb 9th, 2010, 11:04 PM

We NEVER had a preemptive snow day when I was in K-12. This must be pretty serious weather coming up.

wooohooo!!!
A snow day is a wonderful thing. :)

moby
Feb 10th, 2010, 12:29 AM
F*ck.

10-16 inches here tomorrow.

Wiggly
Feb 10th, 2010, 03:19 AM
Why can't it go to Canada? :(
Anyways, our schools only close if it's snowing during the night/early morning with nasty winds and at least 25 cm. Might close during the afternoon if it's reeeeeeally bad but then everyone go home/go get the kids at the same time and it's complete chaos. :tape:

Slammer7
Feb 10th, 2010, 04:05 AM

True. What I remember were days where they would let us come to school in the blizzard spend like 3 hours there so they could get the Federal dollars for opening the school and having a partial school day, then send us home at 11am wading through 2 feet of snow. :rolleyes: :fiery: I remember once in high school when they KNEW we were going to have a FOOT of snow and that it was going to paralyze the city, they still opened the schools. I had exactly one class then we sat in home room and waited for an hour just sitting there doing NOTHING while the snow fell at 3 inches an hour and waited for them to finally let us go home. :fiery: If they had let us go before wasting that hour we wouldn't have had to walk blocks through snow up to our knees. :banghead: The time wasted was so they could get the money for our attending once again. :rolleyes: They endangered the safety of children and teenagers all for the "$" :o Thankfully they are sparing the kids in the school system today the hell of trying to walk home or take a bus or train home in a blizzard, as well as the parents trying to get their kids in the BLIZZARD. :(

égalité
Feb 10th, 2010, 04:14 AM
uh-oh, it has begun :scared:

ampers&
Feb 10th, 2010, 09:45 AM
It is fabulous!!! I didn't have to go to work on Fri, Mon or today, and I still get paid. :hearts:

I'm almost positive things will be closed on Wed and Thurs too since another huge storm is coming and the roads in DC are still a hot cold mess!!!

God bless the snow!!!!
LMAO. Washington, D.C. does not know how to deal with huge storms. I still remember the Blizzard of '96. It took like a week for them to clear the snow in my neighborhood and I lived right near Georgia and New Hampshire Ave. :o

LoveFifteen
Feb 10th, 2010, 04:17 PM
^^^

All the streets here in Dupont Circle that aren't numbered or lettered have not been plowed. There are people's cars that have been buried since Saturday, and now another raging blizzard is outside. I swear some people's cars will be buried for another week or two.

I am starting to get scared. The snow is coming down like crazy here in DC, and the wind is howling. There was already sooooo much snow left from the last snowstorm, and a lot of trees came down. I am worried that tons of bigger trees are going to start coming down.

Oneofakind0490
Feb 10th, 2010, 04:38 PM
Its been raining here all day :(. The snow needs to come soon.

.Andrew.
Feb 10th, 2010, 07:04 PM
Snow all over the ground over here :inlove:

CrossCourt~Rally
Feb 10th, 2010, 07:14 PM
We've gotten over a foot so far today (still snowing) on top of the 2 feet we got over the weekend :help:. Now there's a Blizzard Warning for most of MD, NYC, NJ and the south east portion of PA :eek::bolt:

Cam'ron Giles
Feb 10th, 2010, 07:31 PM
LOVE IT..LET IT SNOW LET IT SNOW LET IT SNOW...:D
I just panicked and ran to best buy to get a video game and the grocery store...I was so scared driving home...Thank god I made it home safely...nice and warm and comfy in my home...LOVE IT!!!!

~{X}~
Feb 10th, 2010, 07:41 PM
You have to drive Cam? You can't take public transportation like the rest of us common folk? :o:lol:

NyCPsU
Feb 10th, 2010, 07:52 PM
Got a foot so far here. :hearts:

Snow in the forecast for Monday still as well possibly for all the same cities. :eek:

~{X}~
Feb 10th, 2010, 07:54 PM
Yeah its piling up here too haha. We should get 6-12 inches by the time its done, possibly more.

hankqq
Feb 10th, 2010, 09:12 PM
after the big fuss, we're only getting at most 4-8 inches :spit: so far just a dusting on the ground :p

Oneofakind0490
Feb 10th, 2010, 09:26 PM
We are getting pummeled. I haven't seen it snow like this in a long time.

moby
Feb 10th, 2010, 09:31 PM
It's not cold enough. The snow is melting as it falls. :woohoo:

NyCPsU
Feb 10th, 2010, 09:49 PM
I honestly dont think I have ever seen snow like I did today. I shoveled and 30 minutes later there was over 2 inches again. Sitting at about 15 inches right now with it still coming down. So weird, just like last storm, Central Park has gotten less than half of what I have gotten. So weird.

Dulkirilenko
Feb 10th, 2010, 09:54 PM
I love this snow :hearts:. first snow day for school this year and hopefully another one tomorrow. ive gotten around a foot so far but hopefully more will fall

LeRoy.
Feb 11th, 2010, 12:11 AM
We have gotten less than an inch here in Boston. :yeah:

cynicole
Feb 11th, 2010, 01:19 AM
Less than an inch and I'm still the only one sitting here at work.

ys
Feb 11th, 2010, 01:39 AM
The last time I saw something like this was Valentine Day's Storm of 2003. It's awesome, just awesome. Took me like 30 minutes and fantastic workout to dig out my car at the parking lot after work. :)

Wannabeknowitall
Feb 11th, 2010, 02:34 AM
The 26" that philly got last week was nice and fluffy and was easy to shovel.
This new 16" is heart attack snow, it's very heavy and dense like fruitcake.

ampers&
Feb 11th, 2010, 03:07 AM
^^^

All the streets here in Dupont Circle that aren't numbered or lettered have not been plowed. There are people's cars that have been buried since Saturday, and now another raging blizzard is outside. I swear some people's cars will be buried for another week or two.

I am starting to get scared. The snow is coming down like crazy here in DC, and the wind is howling. There was already sooooo much snow left from the last snowstorm, and a lot of trees came down. I am worried that tons of bigger trees are going to start coming down.
Wow. Stay safe!!! My mom just sent me a long email. She actually had to go to work today! LOL IN THE BLIZZARD. She works downtown. Sucks for her. She's ok tho.

LoveFifteen
Feb 11th, 2010, 03:39 AM
Wow. Stay safe!!! My mom just sent me a long email. She actually had to go to work today! LOL IN THE BLIZZARD. She works downtown. Sucks for her. She's ok tho.

Thanks, Mo. I am going to go outside tomorrow with my camera to take pictures because I think the wind, which was whipping up snow in all directions, will have died down. The snow along my sidewalk is 5 feet high! :haha:

Scotso
Feb 11th, 2010, 03:48 AM
We lost power for a while today. :mad:

northern lad
Feb 11th, 2010, 04:12 AM
i think we ended up getting like 9"... the wind is still blowing it all around though. i couldn't open the screen door to go outside because the wind blew the snow up against it.:o

doni1212
Feb 11th, 2010, 04:16 AM

I go to Pitt and they're making us return to classes tomorrow :( . But I guess I should be happy that we got 3 days off, :lol:

~{X}~
Feb 11th, 2010, 09:18 AM
9 inches is what we got. 9 Inches... hehe. :o :p

Super Dave
Feb 11th, 2010, 02:23 PM
About 6" here in Michigan...but I didn't bother coming in to work yesterday. I have a 45 minute commute by car normally and things are slow at work, so I stayed home and got some things done.

Andrew Laeddis
Feb 11th, 2010, 03:23 PM
I live in Baltimore and I'm loving the snow. I've been out of school all week.

Scotso
Feb 11th, 2010, 06:56 PM
9 inches is what we got. 9 Inches... hehe. :o :p

Slow day for you.

Srodgers
Feb 11th, 2010, 07:52 PM
Is it true another storms coming Sunday/Monday? :scared:

CrossCourt~Rally
Feb 11th, 2010, 07:59 PM
Is it true another storms coming Sunday/Monday? :scared:

Yeah, but it's not suppose to be anything substantial ( Northern Clipper ). Lets hope the forecast doesn't change for the worse :unsure:.

NyCPsU
Feb 11th, 2010, 08:27 PM
Yep, but just a few inches for now.

~Eclipsed~
Feb 11th, 2010, 11:36 PM
I don't see any snow in the forecast for at least the next week! That's the forecast for my area anyway(central PA). Hopefully it stays that way. Had enough of it.

miffedmax
Feb 12th, 2010, 03:16 AM
How about 7" in Dallas? I can't remember this much, ever.

I can remember 4 or 5 inches when I was a kid, but nothing like this. It'll all be gone by the weekend.

Golovinjured.
Feb 12th, 2010, 03:22 AM
Winter Olympic spirit y'all!

ys
Feb 12th, 2010, 03:22 AM
All I care .. I need clear skies for next Friday night. As I can't have my flight to Vancouver delayed.. Olympics won't wait for me.

ys
Feb 12th, 2010, 03:26 AM
Yes, the forecast another 4-5 inches for NJ/NY next Tuesday. 4-5 inches.:lol: Will we even notice? :lol:

~{X}~
Feb 12th, 2010, 03:34 AM
Slow day for you.

Bitch. :p:o