PDA

View Full Version : Type your name in Urban Dictionary.

CR3WLFC
Feb 5th, 2010, 05:54 PM
http://www.urbandictionary.com/

Type your name in the far right corner at the top. What does it mean? Post the first result you get.

Super Dave
Feb 5th, 2010, 05:59 PM
a fabulous name, anyone who has it should be proud, spontaneous (good in bed) ;) usually very sexy tall & thin

Ferg
Feb 5th, 2010, 06:19 PM
1. Demigod: a person with great powers and abilities.
2. Devine Human-Being with Godlike features. ie. Chiseled jaw, blonde hair, blue eyes, defined abdominal muscles and broad-shoulders.
3. A masculine given name.

Meaning: "Of Manly Strength" and "virility"

Origin: Ireland, Mt. Olympus, 'The Heavens'.

Reference: Ancient Greek History, Gods Amongst Us, Irish Legend.
Quotes of Ancient Greek Literature as recalled by the U.S Department of History...

Aphrodite: "Fergus has the gift of all attraction, his creation fabricated through all things desireable in perfected balance and purified."

Zeus: "Fergus is the substance of Mount Olympus. He shall forever be part of what Olypian men are made of".

Hercules: "Fergus, my brother" Ref. Unknown.

Sounds about right. :shrug: Only they made a mistake, I have brown hair and eyes, not blond hair and blue eyes.

Sean.
Feb 5th, 2010, 06:57 PM
:scratch: used to define huge sarcastic assholes, that end up becoming amazingly sweet. Seans know exactly how to piss you off and then five seconds later have you cracking up. Huge jerks, but gotta love 'em.

Ryan
Feb 5th, 2010, 07:00 PM
This is #5 under my name, but I like it best haha.

A bad ass mofo who is the iron chef of pounding vag.
All the woman want him! He has 11 1/2 inches.
Bad ass drinker who will kill your bitch ass if u fuck with him. His friends are bad ass to which is bad ass, bad ass.
Ryan is bad ass i wanna be him!

:rocker2:

Kart
Feb 5th, 2010, 07:07 PM
1. The name of an Indian Wargod.

2. epitome of perfection

3. Extremely attractive.

4. The ultimate man-whore. He'll charm his way into your pants then sleep with your friends. Stay away.

Barrie_Dude
Feb 5th, 2010, 07:17 PM
Phillip:

Greek God of sex; known for his amazing looks and long endurance.
He's been going at it as long as Phillip!

:happy:

Effy
Feb 5th, 2010, 07:21 PM
Tamara
A perfect goddess of unmatchable beauty

Wow, now there goes a Tamara!
:lol:

Barrie_Dude
Feb 5th, 2010, 07:29 PM
Tamara
A perfect goddess of unmatchable beauty

Wow, now there goes a Tamara!
:drool::drool::drool::drool:

Wannabeknowitall
Feb 5th, 2010, 07:31 PM
Michael:
A very cool guy who makes everyone laugh. Once you meet him, you will want to be his friend right away. He is super cute and very good-looking. He has amazing taste...in music, clothes, food, everything. Every girl secretly wishes that he could be her boyfriend...mainly because he recently broke up with his girlfriend...mainly because everyone knows that he likes commitment...mainly because he is sweet and knows how to treat a girl...mainly because however strange and wierd he may be, he's perfect. In his own little way, he is perfect.

I guess that's accurate. :lol:

northern lad
Feb 5th, 2010, 08:04 PM
1. Christian
A person who believes that Christ is their Savior. A person who believes that Jesus of Israel was/is the Son of God and was everything He claimed to be.

Kristen was a Christian and carried her Bible everywhere she went.

:o

Sally Struthers
Feb 5th, 2010, 08:10 PM
carbon footprint 38 up, 7 down love it hate it

buy carbon footprint mugs, tshirts and magnets
The amount of greenhouse gases released by a person, group, or machine.
Al Gore may drive a hybrid and rant about global warming, but when you factor in the cooking grease burned to cook his food, his carbon footprint is pretty huge. The amount of weight that guy's packed on would put Sally Struthers to shame.

:sobbing:

saul1333
Feb 5th, 2010, 08:11 PM
1) Literally translating to "peace," it is the physical manifestation of neutrality.

2) Characteristics of an individual with a face that has caved in due to severe domestic violence usually symbolized by the use of a spiked baton by the adopted mother on a bastard son. Also search "manwhore", "son of a thousand fathers"

3) Indian for "polluted whore born from the gene strain of decaying shit". Usually relating to the low class shudra strata of hinduism.

I think this one is the most accurate :lol:

iamme
Feb 5th, 2010, 08:52 PM
a girl who is very cute and extremely creative and very likable.
Fruzsi is awesome in many ways!

;)

Ryan
Feb 5th, 2010, 08:55 PM
1. Christian
A person who believes that Christ is their Savior. A person who believes that Jesus of Israel was/is the Son of God and was everything He claimed to be.

Kristen was a Christian and carried her Bible everywhere she went.

:spit: LMAO. Dude, thats awesome.

KournikovaFan91
Feb 5th, 2010, 09:10 PM
All around perfect man and a sexy beast. Known to cause even the most loyal of girls to turn on their boyfriends. Talented with music, words, and kills in any sport he plays. Strong like bull. Always competitive, and ALWAYS wins what he competes in. Some consider to be on the status of not only a god, but THE God.
"Damn, my girl got snatched..."
"Kick his ass dude!"
"Nah man... it was Patrick bro"
"Awww shit... leave it alone, that fucker will kill you"

"I didn't know Jesus went to this school"
"Nah dude... that guy right there, that's Patrick. But they are easily confused"

CR3WLFC
Feb 5th, 2010, 09:47 PM

watchdogfish
Feb 5th, 2010, 10:23 PM
1) A girl's name for the coolest person you will ever meet.

1. I wish i was Kate.

2. Kate is great.

2)
Purely perfect :-
-Gorgeous.
-Hot.
-Lovely.
-Just generally amazing really.
-And has a great bod.
-A great girlfriend etcc.
Mmmm.

WOW ... Thats just pure 'Kate' :o :o :o :D :D :D :D

Haha Urban Dictionary is kind to me :lol:

thalle
Feb 5th, 2010, 10:25 PM
1. nathalie
a berry, berry, berry, berry, cute girl that boys like to look at.
"Damn look at that nathalie that just passed by."
girl cute nathalie pretty yeah cool

2. Nathalie
1. A unique name, like natalie, but with "th". A usually super funny person. Can make you laugh til the day you die, and loves to eat english muffins. Nathlies normally love the name "Walter" and have a weird habit of barking at elementary school principles. Lives on park benches and normally have neighbors who look like a Maria(search name). Nathalie is a name used to describe exotic or in other words, Philipino, girls. They are extremely pretty, hilarious, tall, dark and curly haired, with a nice tan. Nathalies tend to have a weird obsession with Giant German Rabbits.
Girl: Mommy look ! Theres a Nathalie on the bench.

Slutati
Feb 5th, 2010, 10:38 PM
Marko

1. A typo written in marker, where you begin to write a letter with a permanent marker and realize you are making a mistake - but too late! You will have to do it over again.

2. the act of being in love with Burger king. when you cant stop thinking about it.

3. A very nice boy who is always helpful and honest.
A great friend, especially when you are "down".
Can be quite pessimistic, but will always see the silver lining.
A proud agnostic.
Somone you can rely on in your time of need.
An attractive serb.

:spit::lol:

Slutiana
Feb 5th, 2010, 10:47 PM
Marko

1. A typo written in marker, where you begin to write a letter with a permanent marker and realize you are making a mistake - but too late! You will have to do it over again.

2. the act of being in love with Burger king. when you cant stop thinking about it.

3. A very nice boy who is always helpful and honest.
A great friend, especially when you are "down".
Can be quite pessimistic, but will always see the silver lining.
A proud agnostic.
Somone you can rely on in your time of need.
An attractive serb.

:spit::lol:
Well number 3 definitely isn't you. :rolleyes:

My name is too cool for urbandick :inlove:

Slutati
Feb 5th, 2010, 10:52 PM
Well number 3 definitely isn't you. :rolleyes:

My name is too cool for urbandick :inlove:
Number 3 is so me. :rolleyes: Especially the last part.

BTW, I tried Tatiana.

People named Tatiana are prone to falling down at the worst of times, due to weak ankles.

:rolls::happy:

Slutiana
Feb 5th, 2010, 11:01 PM
Number 3 is so me. :rolleyes: Especially the last part.

BTW, I tried Tatiana.

People named Tatiana are prone to falling down at the worst of times, due to weak ankles.

:rolls::happy:
OMG. :bigcry: That HAD to be made by a Golovin fan. :hysteric:

Slutati
Feb 5th, 2010, 11:05 PM
IKR. :lol:

1. Adal

a paky that acts like a gangster
That adal has a bomb!

Jovana.
Feb 5th, 2010, 11:09 PM
When used in the context of a Mexican/Puerto Rican/Texan female, the Term/Name "Jovana" denotes utter fabulous perfection.Known to be the most gorgeous of creatures Jovana is a very creative and unique one of a kind person.Shes going somewhere with her life and can't be stopped.Shes better then you and is very aware of it.Although Known to be selfish,superficial,and materialistic at times she does "care" for others....sometimes.Jovana is just a lusciously adorable human being.And we should all worship her highness as much as possible out of fear she'll snap and murder us all.Then donate our bodies to the necrophiliacs.

Okay :unsure:

Slutiana
Feb 5th, 2010, 11:09 PM
IKR. :lol:

1. Adal

a paky that acts like a gangster
That adal has a bomb!
Oh my god. :help:

~{X}~
Feb 5th, 2010, 11:11 PM
Despite the fact that various names have been pinned to Daniel, its seems that all of the above examples (including that of God)cannot even withstand the magnitude of Daniel.
The reason this name continues to elude even the brightest of human minds is that the idea of Daniel cannot possibly exist in a dimensional state. Daniel is so powerful, it defies all laws of this or any other universe. Recent studies have shown that people who have attempted to comprehend this name have either disappeared, died spontaneously, or driven themselves into a pertinent state of insanity and/or catatonia. One common belief is that Daniel is possibly the grounds on which everything and nothing is based. It seems to surpass the idea of infinity. Quantum physicists report that this Daniel is Everything and Nothing. It or He is said to have unexplainable connections with the String and Superstring Theories as Daniel resonates within every single layer of the multi-dimensional complex and yet still exists beyond that point which is where scientists have lost the trail. Various theologists and spiritual leaders believe that Daniel is one who is, as ...

I am ALL POWERFUL! :haha: I am the essence of being. :spit:

Singleniacki
Feb 5th, 2010, 11:12 PM
Arlyn:

1. The name for a sex position in which both partners feel such deep pleasure it is considered illegal.

Last night that bitch and I arlyn-ed so long last night I can't move out of bed today.

:sobbing:

hankqq
Feb 5th, 2010, 11:50 PM
there are a lot for my name :lol: most are very positive :spit: with 2 exceptions :p :ras:
my favorite is #6:

6. (http://george.urbanup.com/3016522) george
(Verb) - To use a George Foreman Grill

Gavin: What are you going to eat tonight?
Oly: I'll probably just george some burgers
Gavin: I don't think so, I'm georging a bacon sandwich first.

but the first 2 results I got were:

1. (http://george.urbanup.com/3628274) george
A guy with a very big (usually huge) penis.
Guy: wanna see it?
Girl: sure
Guy: ok here
Girl: HOLY CRAP its a george

george (http://www.tennisforum.com/define.php?term=george) big (http://www.tennisforum.com/define.php?term=big) huge (http://www.tennisforum.com/define.php?term=huge) penis (http://www.tennisforum.com/define.php?term=penis) large (http://www.tennisforum.com/define.php?term=large)
share this (http://www.tennisforum.com/#)
2. (http://george.urbanup.com/3892132) George
A great good looking guy, sometimes cocky-er than should be. Highly intellegent and educated. Hot physique, acts sometimes like he doesnt care but deep inside he is very cuddly like a teddy bear. Ever guy wishes he was George
Boyfriend: OMG there George (http://www.tennisforum.com/define.php?term=George), i wish i was like him.
Girlfriend: Sigh....i wish you were like him too.

ElusiveChanteuse
Feb 5th, 2010, 11:59 PM
a guy who's amazing at giving women head. A true cunninglinguist. long tongue, skill, not afraid to get wet behind the ears, etc.

Girl 1: "Hey, did you get what you wanted from your man last night?"
Girl 2: "Damn right I did, I got that and more. My man is a true ben"

and he's a great kisser and will stay wih you when your feeling lonley
ben is the best i have ever had

One who has insanely large cock. Probably the most awesome person ever, and every girl thinks he is sexy. Is good at many things, and very original. Not a poser in any way shape or form.
Oh...no thats not a parade, they are just following Ben.

A £10 bag of weed. Used throughout england!
"ey blud cud u shot me a ben?" "yeh mate!" "safe."

Ben is the undiscovered hottie. All the girls love him, and all the guys wanna be him. also used for the common word beast and/or sexy
1 Dude, shaquille o'neil is such a fucking ben
2 Did you see what that chick wuz wearing, it was totally ben

A male subject who often takes form as a grizzly bear. aka...Griz
Ben ate all the salmon in that pond!

The awesomest
Wow, Ben is so awesome

A truly amazing guy. Super cool and fun to be around. He looks super hot in anything he puts in(including nothing) and is the best kisser. Though he is an amazing person he often chooses bad choices for girlfriends but that will change!
Ben over there looks so fine today!!!!I just wish he would get over that ugly bitch!

an awesome sensitive guy who cares about his friends and will listen to them no matter how crazy there situations are.
attractive, but doesnt see it and could get many chicks but is blind-sighted
=)
Whoa what a ben

Usually a cool guy who gets all the babes, and did I mention..... A HUGE COCK!!!!!!!

:D
"Wow dued, Im so jelous of Ben!"

"Yeah I know, he has such a BIG penis!!!!"

"Dam strait."

a word used to mean "having lots of friends" he is amazing at virtually everything and is very smart.
"that kid ben is so cool"

:haha: :cheer:

Mynarco
Feb 6th, 2010, 12:01 AM
Chrono is a company using Ruby on Rails to hack into the internet since Last Thursday, trying to steal the election from Hillary Clinton.

Josh.
Feb 6th, 2010, 12:06 AM
Josh:
Joshua is a sexy, masculine individual exuding the most desirable of traits. Although Joshua may be timid at first, his genuine and compassionate charm shine through above all things. He can be trusted with any secret and will always pull through even when the going gets tough. His understanding and supportive nature can put anyone at ease as he is never judgmental but rather always willing to listen with an open mind. He is the epitome of a true man

Jose.
Feb 6th, 2010, 12:12 AM
I put my second name Pedro and I got this :tape: :o

Someone who has an enormous dick but won't admit it.
Pedro loves to masturbate his huge dick in front of his family.

Rafito.
Feb 6th, 2010, 12:23 AM
Dylan-

Guy with an incredibly huge penis and is totally awesome compared to any bitch ass Russians.

Caralenko
Feb 6th, 2010, 12:32 AM
Cara

1. Fine as hell, got curves in all the right places and from a 1 to 10 is a certified 20. (Usher took that from me, dont get it twisted)
Alicia Keys is my wife, but she sure as hell aint no C-A-R-A.

2. The best name in the world - a tiny Scottish island, the Gaelic for 'friend' and the for Italian 'dear' or 'darling'.
Cara - why would you think it's spelled with a K?

22. a fat annoying person with no friends except her bf

28. A girl who has an extremely large, potentially carnivorous clitoris. The clitoris can be a danger during lovemaking as it snuffles around (in a similar fashion to an anteater's snout) looking for morsels, occasionally mistaking a nearby penis and causing injury.

:hysteric:

Mashabator
Feb 6th, 2010, 12:59 AM
The nathaniel ones were crap, i went for nathan :D

A guy who is caring and intelligent and is superior to all even God.He is loved by all his mates and is there for everyone who has problems and is a great listener.He is so caring and such a strong fighter that nothing can beat him.He is the kinda guy you want as a mate or a lover.A legend at the guitar and guitar hero.He is just an amazing happy person who is easy to love.He has a very nice personality and is very easy on the eyes and is very cute.He is a perfect man in everway unless you cross his path when he is sleepy then you have hell to pay lol. Generally a nice guy with lots of friends who adore and love him.A one of a kind...

Mashabator
Feb 6th, 2010, 01:00 AM

A fat annoying person with no friends! :haha:

delicatecutter
Feb 6th, 2010, 01:02 AM
A wally is infact someone who is very intelligent in some areas but very stupid (alomost unbelievably) in others, eg such as clumsiness.

:rolls:

Ziggy Starduck
Feb 6th, 2010, 01:02 AM
1. An amazing woman! Loves sex... Has a huge circle of friends of all varieties... Loves her family and devotes her life to them.... Loves to party.... Easy to love.... you are one lucky son of a bitch if you've got her....
Man I wished I had a *insert real name*

2. Being able to speak your mind and not caring whether or not you hurt someone while doing it.
Im such a *insert real name* for telling her she's a hoe, though she really is one.

3. *insert real name*'s usually have great taste in everything, guys, music, you name it! Just not food... *insert real name* have TERRIBLE taste for food. *insert real name* 's are frickin funny, since of humor is dryer than a red wine, are typically athletic, if her name was spelled with a ph she'd be a cheerleader or a band geek. But *insert real name* with an F are a breed all their own. BOW DOWN.

delicatecutter
Feb 6th, 2010, 01:08 AM
^^

I love you, *insert real name*! :inlove:

Ziggy Starduck
Feb 6th, 2010, 01:10 AM
Thanks hon, I think you are pretty darn special yourself :kiss: :hug: and for the record I don't think you are very stupid in other areas :devil:

young_gunner913
Feb 6th, 2010, 01:10 AM
Matt: 1. ancient greek translation for "eternal sex-god". It is beleived that anyone that holds this name has a great level of skill and ability to perform sexual acts for long periods of time. Men posessing this name are also well endowed.

what can i say, urbandictionary knows im sessy. :D

Ziggy Starduck
Feb 6th, 2010, 01:11 AM
Matt: 1. ancient greek translation for "eternal sex-god". It is beleived that anyone that holds this name has a great level of skill and ability to perform sexual acts for long periods of time. Men posessing this name are also well endowed.

what can i say, urbandictionary knows im sessy. :D

You wrote that yourself didn't you :o:p:lol:

Just Do It
Feb 6th, 2010, 01:13 AM
Eating ham pizza and spicy wings, while playing WoW, watching the Sarah Chronicles and getting head...

Hell yes !!

Mateo Mathieu
Feb 6th, 2010, 01:23 AM
Matt:

Ancient Greek translation for "eternal sex-god". It is believed that anyone that holds this name has a great level of skill and ability to perform sexual acts for long periods of time. Men possessing this name are also well endowed.

I must say it's pretty accurate ;)

jefrilibra
Feb 6th, 2010, 01:38 AM
Step to this!

Jeff

a fabulous name, anyone who has it should be proud, spontaneous (good in bed) ;) usually very sexy tall & thin (except for the few UNLUCKY Jeff's out there)
DAMN BITCH! Jeff is so fine

A Jeff is a really cool kid who everyone loves.
Someone with a fantastic everything.
Everyone's best friend.
A Jeff will most likely often be cheerful and can always put their friends in the best of moods.
This person can make British Guard People giggle in about 3.7 milli seconds

:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Slutati
Feb 6th, 2010, 01:50 AM
28. A girl who has an extremely large, potentially carnivorous clitoris. The clitoris can be a danger during lovemaking as it snuffles around (in a similar fashion to an anteater's snout) looking for morsels, occasionally mistaking a nearby penis and causing injury.

:spit::spit: You go girl!

Slutiana
Feb 6th, 2010, 01:56 AM
CARA. :hysteric::bigcry:

Julian.
Feb 6th, 2010, 02:48 AM
1. Julian

A very honest man who is freakishly horny. He gets hard an average of 45 times per day. Many woman like him and dream of having sex with him. He is a player but everyone loves him because he is sweet like candy. He has an overactive imagination and can make up very sexual stories that can turn anyone on and get them wet like a lake.

2. Julian

A person with this name always has the biggest dick in the room

3. Julian

A person with this name usually has a penis size over 7" by 14 years of age

OMFG! :spit::haha:

No comment :happy:

delicatecutter
Feb 6th, 2010, 02:53 AM
1. Julian

A very honest man who is freakishly horny. He gets hard an average of 45 times per day. Many woman like him and dream of having sex with him. He is a player but everyone loves him because he is sweet like candy. He has an overactive imagination and can make up very sexual stories that can turn anyone on and get them wet like a lake.

2. Julian

A person with this name always has the biggest dick in the room

3. Julian

A person with this name usually has a penis size over 7" by 14 years of age

OMFG! :spit::haha:

No comment :happy:

Aww Julian. :hug: :kiss:

Caralenko
Feb 6th, 2010, 03:32 AM
CARA. :hysteric::bigcry:

:spit::spit: You go girl!

:sobbing: I know right. My clit will eat you.

delicatecutter
Feb 6th, 2010, 03:37 AM
:sobbing: I know right. My clit will eat you.

Cara, your clit is FIERCE!! :worship:

Caralenko
Feb 6th, 2010, 03:43 AM
Cara, your clit is FIERCE!! :worship:

http://i50.tinypic.com/5f24us.png

delicatecutter
Feb 6th, 2010, 05:53 AM
http://i50.tinypic.com/5f24us.png

:spit: :haha: Clitrena!

Mikey.
Feb 6th, 2010, 06:48 AM
:crying2: Cara

Frode
Feb 6th, 2010, 08:53 AM
Frode

1. An arctic fox of perfect proportions and lexicographical genius

2. A hairy chode (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=chode). Forms like an afro or a "fro".

Bill: yo that guys got a goddamn frode !

Ricky: He needs to shave that thing

3. A patch of hair grown directly under the lower lip. A soul patch (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=soul%20patch).

"Did you see the frode on that guy? That was disgusting."

4. A creature none-lovealbe, who like young girls under 16.
Frode "Hi, can I fuck you?
Silje "Not anymore, I just turnd sixsteen"

Kinda liked the first one best:o

delicatecutter
Feb 6th, 2010, 09:27 AM
^^

Is your name really Frode? I've never heard it before, but I kinda like it. :yeah:

(Also wonder if Chrono's name is really Chrono. :help:)

Frode
Feb 6th, 2010, 09:35 AM
^^

Is your name really Frode? I've never heard it before, but I kinda like it. :yeah:

(Also wonder if Chrono's name is really Chrono. :help:)

Thanks. It's a very common name up here;)

delicatecutter
Feb 6th, 2010, 09:37 AM
Thanks. It's a very common name up here;)

Aww, awesome! And you're so nice too! :inlove:

Petkorazzi
Feb 7th, 2010, 10:06 AM
3. gigi 145 up, 142 down

A woman who stalks younger men in the workplace.

The best one :lol: :spit:

Caralenko
Feb 7th, 2010, 10:17 AM
3. gigi 145 up, 142 down

A woman who stalks younger men in the workplace.

The best one :lol: :spit:

GOAT :worship:

ViennaCalling
Feb 7th, 2010, 10:54 AM
Thomas

1. A Teenage white kid that has an abnormally large penis usually ranging to 7.5 inches to 8 :devil:

2. The best boyfriend a girl can ask for. Will do anything for you and will love you with all his heart. Any girl who dates him will be the happiest girl on the planet. :hehehe:

3. A form of tank engine

4. A person who is very gifted intellectually but does not apply himself, and yet still accomplishes many lofty feats

Break My Rapture
Feb 7th, 2010, 02:51 PM
When used in the context of a Mexican/Puerto Rican/Texan female, the Term/Name "Jovana" denotes utter fabulous perfection.Known to be the most gorgeous of creatures Jovana is a very creative and unique one of a kind person.Shes going somewhere with her life and can't be stopped.Shes better then you and is very aware of it.Although Known to be selfish,superficial,and materialistic at times she does "care" for others....sometimes.Jovana is just a lusciously adorable human being.And we should all worship her highness as much as possible out of fear she'll snap and murder us all.Then donate our bodies to the necrophiliacs.

Okay :unsure:
:haha: :spit: :inlove:

Break My Rapture
Feb 7th, 2010, 03:05 PM
Pieter:

1. cool name for South Africans and all over the world. Known for its greatness and therefore, everything gets blamed on Pieter because of envy.
Kill Pieter first because we are so envious of his cool name.

2. A male person, mostly white. Often mistaken for a god because of his incredible coolness and hotness.
Girl #1: Damn that's some hot stuff over there.
Girl #2: Yeh girl, that's a Pieter!

3. Group of humans often praised for their sexyness and muscular body. They are known to have the force to attract girls without doing anything. People suspect that the ancient Inca's already worshipped these half-gods.
"Ohh I love Pieter so much! And I don't know why!"

4. A dutch word for a man who is madly in love with a hannah.
Dude, that guy is so Pieter right now.

5. a name which u can blame anything on
such as rape, molestation of small boys
used by priest frequently when questioned about his love life with god
i didn't have sex with that woman pieter did

The last one. :unsure: :spit:

GrandMartha
Feb 7th, 2010, 03:19 PM
An Extreamly sexy women who if you meet you should be grateful and proud but don't take anything she says seriously and be warned there smart!
:rolls: and I'm a male :tape:

However, my bf's name:
An extremely attractive polish young man, has looks to kill and a brain thats smarter than most. Many people wish to be as fresh as him :inlove::angel:

Mistress of Evil
Feb 7th, 2010, 03:24 PM
Also known as svet-o-slut. Bulgarian for cheap whore who smokes gypsy cigarettes.

Totally defines my personality. However, some of the site's admins/authors must hate а namesake of mine.

Mary Cherry.
Feb 7th, 2010, 04:46 PM
Robyn is the hottest Chick known to man also known as love muffins!
"Hey look there goes Robyn (love muffins) hmm nice ass"

Love muffins? :haha:

The best (or at least the most lol-worthy) of the rest:

A girl who is really awesome at everything, and so beautiful it hurts. She is confident and amazing at life.
See also, sexy.
Hot guy 1: wow, look at the girl!
Hot guy 2: Woahh, she's hot!
Hot guy 3: totally, she's such a Robyn!

Robyn: The scientific term for a Man, trapped inside a female body.

And is the counterpart to a Fernando

A Robyn, at first glance, resembles a woman, usually having huge breasts. *It is unknown what may have caused this...Further research is needed*

But like a Fernando, a Robyn lacks traits which a defining for their born gender – For example, Robyn’s tend to lack vaginas.

They possibly have balls…And a VERY HIGH sex drive due to the high levels of testosterone in their bodies.
Person 1: Daaamn she has big boobs
Person 2: Dude, that's a Robyn with breast implants

a immature, two faced bitch
Girl 1: I am so nice to this one girl
Girl 2: I no and she hates you

Girl 3: What a Robyn

An adjective for a really shit version of something, Often used as an object of abuse.
wow, thats so bad that its robyn!

adjective for a transsexual prostitute, often used after said prostitute gives unsatisfactory head.
God, that sucked. That hoe was such a robyn.

wales1994
Feb 7th, 2010, 05:08 PM
noun.
Someone that is of extreme greatness. Often considered as a god in some religions. Also means cool.
Girl: yeah he is sooo Alex

Women named Meredith are enigmatic. They are extremely intelligent but have a tendency to act amazingly stupid. They have loads of factual knowledge but little knowledge of the "ways of the world." There two varieties of Merediths. One variety encompasses the Merediths who use their intelligence to act pure and innocent but soon the truth of their scandalous side comes out. The other variety of Merediths are truly innocent. Decipher which type is which at your own peril.
Don't let Meredith fool you; she seems stupid but she knows exactly what she's doing.

Meredith is literally too good to be true.

ArturoAce.
Feb 8th, 2010, 03:32 AM
Arthur

1.A childrens TV show, aired on PBS Kids. It is one of the highest rated shows on its network with over 12 seasons, and it`s still running! Arthur can be enjoyed by people of all ages, even old people. It makes parodies of events in history, pop culture, and sometimes it has satire humor.

2.A cool common male name, meaning "bear-like," believed to possibly be descended from the Roman surname Artorius ("plowman") or the Celtic bear-goddess Artio or more probably from the Celtic word artos ("bear").

3.The hairstyle popularized by The Beatles, as named by George Harrison.

4.That gay little aardvark on that kid's show. For some strange reason, he doesn't have a big honkin' schnoz. Blam it on Marc Brown, the twisted soul that created this crazy show. Other gay people on the show: Buster, D.W., Sue Ellen, Francine, The Brain, and Binky.Oh, and just about EVERYONE ELSE ON THIS SHITTY EXCUSE FOR A SHOW! :rolls:

Dandy_Warhol
Feb 8th, 2010, 03:44 AM
a crazy party animal

http://i50.tinypic.com/28chizp.jpg

svetaisthebest
Feb 8th, 2010, 04:20 AM
Anushka:

1)a term of dignity and intellect

wow, how anushka of you

2) The act of being incredibly amazing, unique, perfect, flawed, energetic, entertaining, confused, peaceful, intuitive, and DANGEROUSLY FLAMMABLE simultaneously

1. OMG, Betty, look at her butt. It's so.. ANUSHKA.
2. A: Wow, check out that new girl.
B: Her Anushkaness blinds me!
C: It's... So... BEAUTIFUL!! *tear*

3)1. (Noun): The state of mind of utter and complete awesomeness
2. (Adj.): Gorgeous, Stunning, Incredible, and simultaneously Maniacal

1. Wow look at her, she's in an Anushka
2. Damn that girl is hot, but she's crazyy... She's such an Anushka

wtf:help::rolls:

RJWCapriati
Feb 8th, 2010, 04:34 AM
1. Randy 1416 up, 177 down love it hate it

buy randy mugs, tshirts and magnets
Overly excited in a sexual manner. See also horny.
Do I make you randy, baby? Do I?

Dominic
Feb 8th, 2010, 04:36 AM
Dominic
The name of someone who is THE fuckin boss and who will smack his hoe if she steps out of line. Do not fuck with this kid or you will get a cockprint on your face bigger than a truck

égalité
Feb 8th, 2010, 04:53 AM
Nick 5583 up, 2778 down

the most amazing person alive with a huge penis
Nick p. has a huge penis

oh my http://www.buzzjack.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/kink.gif

plantman
Feb 8th, 2010, 05:00 AM
"The Man" One who always puts others first.

Kind,Gentle,Loving,Caring. Will do almost anything you ask. Wants to be a real pleaser, great lover and a friend. A man without a plan.

I'm liking this one myself....:haha:

An ill tempered old man who sits alone and talks to himself about the "good old days" and enjoys watching cat sex.

CR3WLFC
Feb 8th, 2010, 12:36 PM
dead @ cat sex :tape:

Marcelo.
Feb 8th, 2010, 12:42 PM
1. marcelo
A name only found to be given to the most sexually attractive males, and who in later years are also found to become purely the defintion of dilf.

Holy shit, that dude is so hot he must be called Marcelo!

http://i564.photobucket.com/albums/ss85/mrsneves/ren2.gif

Caipirinha Guy
Feb 8th, 2010, 01:08 PM
Martin:

1. A guy who acts shy but actually has a big penis :lick: :tape:

2. Someone who thinks they know it all and generally does, proving their friends wrong a LOT!

3. An average asian, white,or other descents seen a God, he has the power to make any women cream at anytime and can make a lady squirt. <wrong :lol: >

4. The sexiess guy you will ever meet.. EVER.. trust me on this girls.. and guys.. i think? .. :D lol he's the awesomest/smexiess/smartest/cutest/perfectest/ person in the entire world<3

5. an incredibly tall sexy guy who looks like johnny depp, but better. Has perfect curls and the sexiest accent that is superior to all accents. All girls want him, but only the one model-like/albino/aphrodite-decendent girl can have him. He is cutest when tickled. He also has the super power to indulge in such amounts of food and have it never phase him, like a black whole or an endless pit. :]

6. A boy who often fails to see how great he is. Martins are wonderful, nice, caring guys, who need to have more confidence in how great they are!

7. A guy who is totally lax obsessed. he is the epitome of a laxdork! Also a very funny guy who loves to be right about everything.

8. It originally came from the informal word 'fart' which rhymes with 'mart' which somehow evolved into 'Martin'. But often abbreviated to 'martz'. And if a person, usually a boy, farts alot, they are often called 'martz the fartz' or a 'martin'.

9. Another word for an uncircumcised European. :hysteric:

10. substitute for referring to LSD. Comes from a song from 80's pop band ABC. Lyrics go: "my name is Martin Fry, F-R-Y. Who needs the moon when we got the staaarrrs!" :armed:

11. The type of person who masturbates to visions of his friends hot girlfriends and plays wii all day. Another word for man with child-size penis :bullshit:

12. 'Martin' is used when somebody says a bad joke which nobody found funny. It is said after the joke has been said, to the person who said it.
It is named after a pupil from a school in Kent.

13. To trip and fall for no reason

14. noun. A nasal laugh after a pause that indicates that the otherwise believable preceding sentence was actually sarcastic.

verb. To Martin/do the Martin: 1. To end a straight faced sentence with a martin. 2. To get someone to believe something you say then shatter their believe through a martin. 3. To let out a martin in response to a statement you can't believe.

See also: Silent martin. An implied martin after a sentence that only an idiot would believe.

15. all time show on tv with martin lawrence.

16. A brief exclamation of assurance. Sometimes can also be used as an acknowledgment or greeting.

17. A martin is someone who likes men and gets picked on in the locker room somewhat like a nerd. ; Disliked, usually a guy. :o

18. Another word for beefer

19. n. A man with a penis that is significantly wider than it is longer IE a chode. :spit:

20. Anything/ anyone black

21. Anyone who spends a significant amount of money on a haircut

22. a person who enjoys having multiple cocks shoved up his/her ass; a person who enjoys kinky butt sex. :hysteric:

Living_Legend
Feb 8th, 2010, 03:17 PM
I know what I going to get for mine but here goes:

1. Armani is high class brand and company that sells many lines of products, most notably suits. Not a large amount of people can afford Armani, so lots of people act as if Armani is not worth their time. This is ridiculous. Armani is fabulous and they're jealous.

2. :confused:- People are partially depraved and can still perform one act (faith in Christ) of their own free will that is pleasing to God.
- People are elected unto salvation on the condition that they posess saving faith.
- Christ's death payed the penalty for the sins of every individual of mankind.
- Individuals with the capacity to freely choose either saving faith or rejection of God (such capacity being the result of prevenient Grace), may in the end decide to damn themselves by not having faith, thereby rejecting God's gracious influence, and thus God's offer of mercy in Christ's sacrifice.
- A person who has saving faith may forfeit his salvation by rejecting God and Christ's work at a later point in time. :confused:

3. Da illest gear on da planet homes.

4. That girl named Armani is so fly, she got tha dopest name in the whole fukin world.

5. See also gucci. Worthless clothing, plain and simple. One would be better off stealing rags from a homeless person. :bs:

4 is next level incredible and 5 is my least fave!!!

Craigy
Feb 8th, 2010, 05:10 PM
1. Craig
SEXY AS HELL

2. This person is just so great. He will always be the guy who takes your breath away without trying. He is the most amazing. The girl who has him is the luckiest person in this whole universe! This one special man is the most amazing, most caring, most loving, most concerning. He keeps loving and loving and never stops. His looks are everything a girl wants. This person knows what to say at the right time, knows when to comfort at the right time. Being a Craig is a honor, becuase he sets the bar so high!
Danielle-> Wow look at him!!
Shelby-> I know, hes a craig : ) He makes me smile!
Danielle-> Aw man your lucky to have a craig, wish bob could act like a craig....

3. Being lazy without intentions of doing anything
I sat around and Craiged all day.

Instead of sitting at home, come over and we we'll Craig all day

Well you know... :lol:

delicatecutter
Feb 8th, 2010, 05:13 PM
1. marcelo
A name only found to be given to the most sexually attractive males, and who in later years are also found to become purely the defintion of dilf.

Holy shit, that dude is so hot he must be called Marcelo!

http://i564.photobucket.com/albums/ss85/mrsneves/ren2.gif

So accurate!! :inlove:

youizahoe
Feb 8th, 2010, 08:00 PM
1. Glenn
- a guy with a huge dong that every chick digs and wants to suck off

girl 1: omg u see cody over there
girl 2: omg ya hes such a glenn lets go give him mouth release.

2. Glenn
- A very hot guy that flirts way too much. Tall and handsome with beautiful clear eyes.
"omg i can see Glenn what a hottie!!"

3. Glenn
- To skeet on thou curtains.
DUDE 1 : "Yeah, man, I hung out with Molly last night."
DUDE 2 : "Ohh, dude, did you get the curtains?"
DUDE 1 : "Hell yeah, I did. I Glenn'd all over those bitches!"

:haha:

youizahoe
Feb 8th, 2010, 08:05 PM

17. Cara

'Cara' is the ultimate ninja/spy/secret agent/vampire.

Excells in martial arts.

Is usually tempestuous and believes that violence = success, also she can put 4 fingers down.

Has a tendancy to spin Knives in her fingers.
Wow, mrs smith is such a cara!

I knew it :speakles:

21. cara

a large prehistoric bird like creature
The cara was a viscious maneating bird like creature.

Prerodactylcara? :hysteric:

22. Cara

a) an odd child
b) the kind of annoyance that will make someone have a nervous breakdown
c) someone destined to be the evil villain in the next scooby doo
That Cara kiddo is kewl!

Caradoobydoo? :sobbing:

Break My Rapture
Feb 8th, 2010, 08:13 PM
1. Glenn
- a guy with a huge dong that every chick digs and wants to suck off

girl 1: omg u see cody over there
girl 2: omg ya hes such a glenn lets go give him mouth release.

2. Glenn
- A very hot guy that flirts way too much. Tall and handsome with beautiful clear eyes.
"omg i can see Glenn what a hottie!!"

3. Glenn
- To skeet on thou curtains.
DUDE 1 : "Yeah, man, I hung out with Molly last night."
DUDE 2 : "Ohh, dude, did you get the curtains?"
DUDE 1 : "Hell yeah, I did. I Glenn'd all over those bitches!"

:haha:
:happy:

Lefty.
Feb 8th, 2010, 08:19 PM
1. Vivian
(n.) one of the most beautiful names a girl can have.

Because it ends with a gentle flow when you pronounce it, it has an elegant and graceful twist to the name. It is also special because Vivian is not as common as other names. Unlike some names that make the girl sound like a total bitch bitch, like Kristina, Jessica, Victoria, Emily, Ashley, Kelly, Nicole, or Lauren, Vivian sounds graceful and elegantly classy. Parents who name their girls Vivian have refined taste. It is more likely a name for the upper-class.

Any girl with this name is very likely to be pretty with an amazing personality. The name has a sense of beauty with a drop of danger and adventure and fun to it. It is derived from the Latin meaning "life". Adrienne is also a great name for a girl but Vivian is exclusively used for girls.....aka Vivienne or other spellings.

Pretty much any name that ends with a consonant followed by -ian has a beautiful ring to it, like Lillian, Hadrian, Julian, etc.

Hands down the best kisser ever. if you're lucky enough to experience this pure ecstasy, you're going straight to hell because she's sinfully good. :haha: :haha:

How can anyone forget the girl named Vivian?

Man, that Vivian is a beautiful girl!

I wish I have a girlfriend named Vivian. She would be gorgeous and lots of fun.

Man, that Vivian is so fun to be around, not to mention she's pretty too!

Damn I wish I can kiss Vivian, or at least get a warm hug from her.

What's your name? Vivian? That's a gorgeous name!

No girl can be compared to a girl named Vivian.

2. Vivian
-A boy's and girl's name with Latin origin meaning "lively" or "alive". An ancient personal name, a saint's name.

-a beautiful name for a beautiful girl
Vivian is a nice sounding name.

3. Vivian
-A really hot viet girl that is liked by all the guys :rolls:

4. Vivian
-1. A very comfortable pillow :spit:
-2. A cute girl who loves Pucca and Hello Kitty
-3. A panda :haha:
-4. An annoying tattletale

Tanja8
Feb 8th, 2010, 08:22 PM
Tall, nordic, sturdy and steadfast.
A big, strikingly attractive amazon-like woman originating from a nordic or russian type heritage.
I was in Sweden, and I was surprised when I really didn't see many tanja-like women around.

Well, I`m not really "tanja-like":lol:

ivanban
Feb 9th, 2010, 12:10 AM
Ivan

1. He is the sexiest man alive and really sweet and so fuking attractive!!! :angel:

2. Originally meaning "gift of God". A good looking man, usually of Hispanic or Eastern European descent. :p

3. A boyfriend who can be a COMPLETE ASSHOLE and the sweetest guy at the same point in time. :devil:

6. Russian mobster operating in the United States. :rolls:

11. A Russian inmate who is accustomed to raping other male prisoners in the shower. :unsure:

new-york
Feb 9th, 2010, 04:44 AM
:cool:.

An Arabic name that basicaly means 'King'.

Harvs
Feb 9th, 2010, 08:23 AM
The guy who will give you the most pleasure you will ever have, and The guy with a huge dick, and will shove it in your tight pussy a hundred times a minute.

:lol::lol::lol:

young_gunner913
Feb 9th, 2010, 08:54 AM
i love how every guy's name means he has the biggest dick ever and every girl's name means shes the hottest thing in the world. :lol:

Caralenko
Feb 9th, 2010, 09:44 AM
i love how every guy's name means he has the biggest dick ever and every girl's name means shes the hottest thing in the world. :lol:

...or that their clitoris is huge and carnivorous :sobbing:

BuTtErFrEnA
Feb 9th, 2010, 08:16 PM
This is #5 under my name, but I like it best haha.

A bad ass mofo who is the iron chef of pounding vag.
All the woman want him! He has 11 1/2 inches.
Bad ass drinker who will kill your bitch ass if u fuck with him. His friends are bad ass to which is bad ass, bad ass.
Ryan is bad ass i wanna be him!

:rocker2:

:hehehe: can we meet

BuTtErFrEnA
Feb 9th, 2010, 08:16 PM
...or that their clitoris is huge and carnivorous :sobbing:

so you're trying to say that they were wrong about me? :speakles:

Dandy_Warhol
Feb 10th, 2010, 04:40 AM
so you're trying to say that they were wrong about me? :speakles:

http://i48.tinypic.com/2mpyiwh.jpg

Monica_Rules
Feb 10th, 2010, 05:34 PM
I am not defined yet LOL

I know my name actually means muse or student

*Jool*
Feb 10th, 2010, 06:41 PM
a hot good looking dogg with alotta hoes
daayyummmm now dats a julien

Very delicious, you don't even realize how drunk you can get from this nectar of the gods.

youizahoe
Feb 10th, 2010, 06:43 PM
a hot good looking dogg with alotta hoes
daayyummmm now dats a julien

Very delicious, you don't even realize how drunk you can get from this nectar of the gods.

nectar of the gods :tears:

*Jool*
Feb 10th, 2010, 06:55 PM
sounds tasty , huh ? :lol:

Brena
Feb 11th, 2010, 12:22 AM
cutest bit sized girl ever who is the best friend a girl could ask for- every guy wants to be with her and every girl wants to be her she is amazing.
Wow, that girl was amazing, she was such a Zoe.

There you go.

A young astrophysicist who lives on a space wheel in the 21st century, a genius, with intelligence scores comparable to Doctor Who's, with a photographic memory, and somewhat like a human calculator.
Zoe is The Tip of The Mind jn Time and Space

absolutely.

Halepsova
Feb 11th, 2010, 10:29 AM
A girl who wears tight pants to show off the curvurture of her firm shapely behind. Has short razored brown hair and a pair of ginormus knockers that she uses to make her such a great salesperson.

:unsure: