PDA

View Full Version : Heidi Montag tries to move her face, can't. (VIDEO)

Slutiana
Feb 3rd, 2010, 01:19 AM
I have no words for this girl. Look at her! She's on her way to being the next Donatella Versace.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/01/20/heidi-montag-tries-to-mov_n_429456.html

Keegan
Feb 3rd, 2010, 01:25 AM
Jeez, she looks so different. When she smiled you could kind of see the old Heidi, but other than that she looks ridiculously different.

Slutiana
Feb 3rd, 2010, 01:34 AM
The change is actually crazy. I could never ever, and can't see how anyone else would, go for a girl with that much surgery if any. It's just disgusting, especially when you just think about what she has done to herself to get to where she is. In fact, it makes me feel sick.

young_gunner913
Feb 3rd, 2010, 01:43 AM
Donatella is a liversausge in a wig. Heidi looks she'll be the Cat Lady 2.0 :tape:

miffedmax
Feb 3rd, 2010, 02:10 AM
It should have happened to Spencer.

Living_Legend
Feb 3rd, 2010, 02:14 AM
When it comes to plastic surgery my motto is never say never, technology has improved so much these days that entering into a cosmetic procedure isn't as risky as it once was...I would never do 10 in one day, but there are so many things about myself that I don't like and while I'll always try and change my perception of my imperfections I'm not going to destroy myself over something that bothers me as I know surgery is there to fix my problems!!!

LeonHart
Feb 3rd, 2010, 02:36 AM
When it comes to plastic surgery my motto is never say never, technology has improved so much these days that entering into a cosmetic procedure isn't as risky as it once was...I would never do 10 in one day, but there are so many things about myself that I don't like and while I'll always try and change my perception of my imperfections I'm not going to destroy myself over something that bothers me as I know surgery is there to fix my problems!!!

:tape:

Beat
Feb 3rd, 2010, 10:15 AM

are you serious with this post?

Kart
Feb 3rd, 2010, 10:37 AM
Am I the only person that thinks she doesn't look too bad ?

hdfb
Feb 3rd, 2010, 12:39 PM
This is just bad. Sending out so many wrong messages to young girls. I am baffled. How vain is this world?!

Living_Legend
Feb 3rd, 2010, 12:41 PM
are you serious with this post?

Yes I am, I would never condone 10 operations in one day, surely you can have them spaced out a bit, but I don't see what's wrong with bettering yourself. If you don't like the top you're wearing you can change it, if having a new nose will truly make you happy why stand in the way of happiness...as long as you're doing it for the right reasons.

I would never want to look like Heidi does now, but never say never!!!

Golovinjured.
Feb 3rd, 2010, 01:35 PM
I already posted this in another thread.

She's getting what she wants though = more fame. I thought the horse headed bitch was actually quite cute once.

Just Do It
Feb 3rd, 2010, 01:52 PM
Read my body language

vadin124
Feb 3rd, 2010, 02:51 PM

Nope.

That's exactly what I was thinking.

I was reading the comments on here and expecting her to look like a monster, but dare I say it, she actually looks better than how she used to IMHO.

I'm not condoning plastic surgery at all, but I'm not putting it down either. For me, plastic surgery has gone well for her. Her face doesn't look particularly natural, but she's definitely still very pretty.

BartoliBabes
Feb 3rd, 2010, 04:50 PM
Nope.

I was reading the comments on here and expecting her to look like a monster, but dare I say it, she actually looks better than how she used to IMHO.

I'm not condoning plastic surgery at all, but I'm not putting it down either. For me, plastic surgery has gone well for her. Her face doesn't look particularly natural, but she's definitely still very pretty.

she looks like a fucking porcelain doll:tape: she was 1 zillion times better before:tape: depressing that people find THIS pretty:help: imo she looks like a freakshow...

gentenaire
Feb 3rd, 2010, 05:00 PM
This is just bad. Sending out so many wrong messages to young girls. I am baffled. How vain is this world?!

This may actually send the right message. That plastic surgery screws up your face.

She's lost all character in her face.

Slutiana
Feb 3rd, 2010, 06:25 PM
It should have happened to Spencer.
It probably should've. :lol: Spencer is the biggest in the world prick but he MAKES the Hills because of that. :worship:
Well that's a surprise... :help::tape:
It's not that it's gone wrong or anything, just the fact that it's so blatently obvious that she's had it done. Everything about her is just so unreal it just makes me shudder that any human being would tamper with their body so much. And if she keeps on going like this, one day it probably will go horribly wrong.

Super Dave
Feb 3rd, 2010, 06:32 PM

I don't think she looks that bad, either. But she needs to stop, NOW.

I'm not opposed to slight changes that can be made through plastic surgery if you have the money and it does that much for your self esteem. But everyone seems to know she's obsessed with it. She's mentioned that she wants to do more, more, more (including getting her breasts up to an H). That's the problem.

Infiniti2001
Feb 3rd, 2010, 06:50 PM

If I'd never seen her before I'd say no---but this drastic change from the girl next door look to this is beyond ridiculous. She talks about her near death experience, yet she still wants more surgeries :help:

Tennisballova
Feb 4th, 2010, 09:57 PM
She calls it an upgrade :eek:. But I just don't see it. It looks too plastic/not natural to me.

Kart
Feb 4th, 2010, 10:05 PM
Nope.

It's not that it's gone wrong or anything, just the fact that it's so blatently obvious that she's had it done. Everything about her is just so unreal it just makes me shudder that any human being would tamper with their body so much. And if she keeps on going like this, one day it probably will go horribly wrong.

I don't think she looks that bad, either. But she needs to stop, NOW.

I'm not opposed to slight changes that can be made through plastic surgery if you have the money and it does that much for your self esteem. But everyone seems to know she's obsessed with it. She's mentioned that she wants to do more, more, more (including getting her breasts up to an H). That's the problem.

If I'd never seen her before I'd say no---but this drastic change from the girl next door look to this is beyond ridiculous. She talks about her near death experience, yet she still wants more surgeries :help:
Yeah I agree with all of you more or less.

Interestingly about that interview, she majorly overdramatises her 'near death experience' and also I noticed she's not in favour because she's gone public earlier than her surgeon wanted her to.

All this tells me she's a total media whore - I don't watch The Hills (or whatever it's called) but it looks more and more to me that this woman is a waste of space.

kman
Feb 4th, 2010, 10:15 PM
I can imagine it was the same thing when make-up started becoming poplular among women. I'm sure there were a mob of people shouting "It's so unnatural! It looks unreal!".

Well, nowadays you'll be hard pressed to find a woman who doesn't enhance her beauty with make-up.

I'm guessing that 100 years from now plastic surgery will be the most common thing and no one will even think twice about it.

It's her choice. I personally think she looks better than before, but her face is obviously still a little swollen from the surgery.

hablo
Feb 4th, 2010, 11:38 PM
I think she looked better before. And her eyebrows look a tad weird now.

Lord Choc Ice
Feb 5th, 2010, 08:25 AM
I can't stand these fake Hollywood bimbo's like Heidi, the Kardashians, etc. who are famous for doing absolutely nothing worthy, just starring on stupid MTV 'reality shows'.

Golovinjured.
Feb 5th, 2010, 08:44 AM
I don't watch The Hills

:spit:

miss_molik
Feb 5th, 2010, 09:33 AM
I read an article about her and was so baffled. It's so sad that she's like that, getting surgery because of things people have written on the internet

young_gunner913
Feb 5th, 2010, 09:46 AM
I read an article about her and was so baffled. It's so sad that she's like that, getting surgery because of things people have written on the internet

total bs. no one from the internet is forcing her to go and get plastic surgery. she was beautiful before and now she looks like a plastic freak. it was her own insecurities that got the best of her and they will continue to get the best of her until she decides to go and get some help.

Tennisballova
Feb 5th, 2010, 10:24 AM
I can imagine it was the same thing when make-up started becoming poplular among women. I'm sure there were a mob of people shouting "It's so unnatural! It looks unreal!".

Well, nowadays you'll be hard pressed to find a woman who doesn't enhance her beauty with make-up.

I'm guessing that 100 years from now plastic surgery will be the most common thing and no one will even think twice about it.

It's her choice. I personally think she looks better than before, but her face is obviously still a little swollen from the surgery.

Well, at least with make-up, you can always remove it, and keep your original face. But with plastic surgery you can't.

Kart
Feb 5th, 2010, 07:04 PM
:spit:
It's true !

I prefer My Super Sweet Sixteenth or whatever that show with the rich kids wanting big parties for their birthdays is.

Golovinjured.
Feb 5th, 2010, 07:08 PM
It's true !

I prefer My Super Sweet Sixteenth or whatever that show with the rich kids wanting big parties for their birthdays is.

That show is SO fake, all the lines and everything. The Hills is actually real life stuff, and so much better.

Do you watch Gossip Girl?

Kart
Feb 5th, 2010, 07:09 PM
No but my friends keep telling me I should as it's apparently full of really bitchy people like me.

Golovinjured.
Feb 5th, 2010, 07:12 PM
No but my friends keep telling me I should as it's apparently full of really bitchy people like me.

:worship:

Wannabeknowitall
Feb 5th, 2010, 07:18 PM
Well she gets people to talk about her and that's what she wants in the end.

It's funny because Lady Gaga and Heidi Montag have a collabo out called Fashion and it's so interesting because they're on totally different wavelengths.
Lady Gaga might not be the best looking person ever but she's happy with who she is and beneath the gimmick of costumes and other things, you can tell there's depth.
Heidi on the other hand is the gimmick, even her religious beliefs lack depth.

Vanity Bonfire
Feb 5th, 2010, 08:46 PM
At least Donatella Versace has some degree of talent.

Slutiana
Feb 5th, 2010, 10:58 PM
Well she gets people to talk about her and that's what she wants in the end.

It's funny because Lady Gaga and Heidi Montag have a collabo out called Fashion and it's so interesting because they're on totally different wavelengths.
Lady Gaga might not be the best looking person ever but she's happy with who she is and beneath the gimmick of costumes and other things, you can tell there's depth.
Heidi on the other hand is the gimmick, even her religious beliefs lack depth.
She doesn't get people buying her album though. :hysteric: She spent like $2m on it or something and in the first week is sold like 400 copies or something. :bigcry:

Jovana.
Feb 5th, 2010, 11:03 PM
if her goal was to look like a weird doll...she made it :yeah:

Slutiana
Feb 5th, 2010, 11:14 PM
:lol:

Lauren Conrad is so much better. :inlove:

Infiniti2001
Feb 6th, 2010, 03:12 AM

What's with the red dots? :unsure:

young_gunner913
Feb 6th, 2010, 03:25 AM
She doesn't get people buying her album though. :hysteric: She spent like $2m on it or something and in the first week spencer bought 400 copies or something. :bigcry:

updated. ;)

delicatecutter
Feb 6th, 2010, 09:34 AM
The plastic surgery does make her look a bit older than her 23 years. The most disturbing thing is how she doesn't seem able to speak properly, but hopefully that will change once she gets used to it. I'll be the first to say that the original Heidi wasn't that much of a looker. But she had the personality that made her cute. Now she's just a sad shadow of herself. I don't think she even knows what she wants at this point. I really feel for her.

miss_molik
Feb 6th, 2010, 11:57 AM
total bs. no one from the internet is forcing her to go and get plastic surgery. she was beautiful before and now she looks like a plastic freak. it was her own insecurities that got the best of her and they will continue to get the best of her until she decides to go and get some help.

i know that, chill

young_gunner913
Feb 6th, 2010, 12:13 PM
i know that, chill

already chill. kthnxbye.

Kart
Feb 6th, 2010, 12:30 PM
What's with the red dots? :unsure:

Admins are victimising me.

However, I will prevail in the end.

Infiniti2001
Feb 6th, 2010, 04:09 PM
Admins are victimising me.

However, I will prevail in the end.

:kiss :hug:

mckyle.
Mar 18th, 2010, 10:50 PM
So, she's all healed up now, and I think she looks pretty damn good :lol:

http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs479.ash1/26252_397090347517_70597037517_4954431_2683976_n.j pg

Mary Cherry.
Mar 18th, 2010, 11:47 PM
I don't know whether that's funny or frightening.

Golovinjured.
Mar 19th, 2010, 03:11 AM
She still looks like shit.

The girl in the yellow top :scared:

The guy on the left :inlove::inlove::inlove:

moby
Mar 19th, 2010, 03:18 AM
The guy on the left :inlove::inlove::inlove:Erm, no.

Golovinjured.
Mar 19th, 2010, 03:23 AM
Is that Miley Cyrus behind Heidi?

Cosantoir
Mar 19th, 2010, 04:19 AM
Erm, no.

More aptly HELL no. Top right please.

moby
Mar 19th, 2010, 07:09 AM
More aptly HELL no. Top right please.To be perfectly honest, none of them. :lol:

Something is wrong when I find the women as a group more sexually attractive. :help:

But yeah, if I had to pick, top right it is.

Cosantoir
Mar 19th, 2010, 07:20 AM
To be perfectly honest, none of them. :lol:

Something is wrong when I find the women as a group more sexually attractive. :help:

But yeah, if I had to pick, top right it is.

You better know it. ;)

gentenaire
Mar 19th, 2010, 01:28 PM
So, she's all healed up now, and I think she looks pretty damn good :lol:

http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs479.ash1/26252_397090347517_70597037517_4954431_2683976_n.j pg

so, which one is Heidi? ;)

Golovinjured.
Mar 19th, 2010, 04:47 PM
Top right? How boring.

Cosantoir
Mar 19th, 2010, 04:55 PM
You were out-voted, deal.

Golovinjured.
Mar 19th, 2010, 04:56 PM
But he looks like a gamer. :tears:

delicatecutter
Mar 19th, 2010, 05:30 PM
The guy with the demon eyes is clearly the hottest. :hearts:

Golovinjured.
Mar 19th, 2010, 06:22 PM
Yeah, because teenage boys are your specialty right?