PDA

View Full Version : Afrer a Set and a game, the match isn't as good as I expected it to be

Kunal
Jan 30th, 2010, 08:48 AM
I can understand the first few games being a lil nerve jangling, but since then both the players have made a lot of errors.

There hasn't been a single really good long rally either.

Still, there are flashes of brilliance but the level is not being sustained.

Serena y Monica
Jan 30th, 2010, 08:55 AM
Yeah...don't tell Truefraud et. al...but Justine is a wanna be ball basher...lol! Hit and miss is what u get.

Mightymirza
Jan 30th, 2010, 08:55 AM
agreed.. Too much nerves!

franny
Jan 30th, 2010, 08:59 AM
Justine's putting in a good effort, but I just can't see how she has any chance to win this match. There are flashes of really great shots from her, but overall, the weight of her shots just isnt there. She's not doing anything to really bother Serena. Serena is just standing there and tee-ing off. If she wants to win slams on a fast surface, she'll need to get the weight on her shots back. Oh, and getting some first serves in would be nice too.

tobe
Jan 30th, 2010, 09:00 AM
it s actually pretty crappy.....both playing shitty, just serena's serve is great!

franny
Jan 30th, 2010, 09:14 AM
Lol I guess that's another way she can win - by going on a rampage like that. Still don't know if she can keep it up though.

lex66
Jan 30th, 2010, 09:49 AM
Het is een regelrechte SCHANDE dat de Belgische gepensioneerdenbond het vrouwentennis naar een hoger niveau moet tillen. Alle andere tennisbabe’s zouden in de grond moeten zinken van schaamte.

Kunal
Jan 30th, 2010, 09:56 AM
Het is een regelrechte SCHANDE dat de Belgische gepensioneerdenbond het vrouwentennis naar een hoger niveau moet tillen. Alle andere tennisbabe’s zouden in de grond moeten zinken van schaamte.

bitte??
was für ein sprache ist das?

is that belgian

edificio
Jan 30th, 2010, 09:57 AM
It wasn't that bad. These are high-stakes affairs. There's a lot of tension. There are very few perfect finals.

Halardfan
Jan 30th, 2010, 10:06 AM
The last couple of sets were very good. Serena v Justine is a classic rivallry which hopefully we'll see play out as the year goes by.