Jen
Oct 2nd, 2002, 02:04 PM
who doesn't feel the same about you? :sad:

BritneySpearsIsHot
Oct 2nd, 2002, 02:11 PM
Oh Jen :sad:

I take it this means you? :sad:

I'm on MSN if you wanna chat

It's difficult. I know people say in time it gets better and that it doesn't help right now, but please give it time, it doe sget better

Talk to me!!!!!!!

Jen
Oct 2nd, 2002, 02:12 PM
I'll talk to you on MSN now then :)

And it is about me :sad:

BritneySpearsIsHot
Oct 2nd, 2002, 02:22 PM
Good (about talking)

I can't fix anything, but will listen for as long as you want/need.

Talking to you now, so upsetting :(

anton
Oct 2nd, 2002, 02:31 PM
it takes time. but you need to move on and realize that life is wasting away and is not meant to be a struggle. put all his or her crap (pics, neck ties or victoria secrets, secret blackmail video tapes, love letters, other underwear, stolen credit cards, microcassette containing voice mails) in a box and put the box in your closet and just look in it ONLY as a last resort. Then after a month or a year or whatever you can have a "im burning this BS party" or you can use it to wipe out your toilet.

thank me later

also if you are going to drive by this person's house (which is a bad idea) dont take a brick or eggs and at least wait until 3 or 4 in the morning so you are not seen.

and remember stalking is illegal and you can find someone else.

BritneySpearsIsHot
Oct 2nd, 2002, 02:34 PM
Oh Jen :sad: :sad: :sad:

Thanks for talking to me, i'm really upset now :sad: :sad: :sad:

If i'm on MSN, talk to me anytime, always got time for someone who needs a friendly ear and a shoulder to cry on.

Take care of yourself, and will speak soon

Poe
Oct 2nd, 2002, 02:35 PM
think about everything that is good and beautiful about you.... and then think about how stupid that person is for not seeing it...

'cause who wants to date a stupid person, right? ;)

almost every time this happens to somebody, they end up meeting the guy/girl of their dreams, and then they are so thankful that they didn't waste their time on the person who wasn't right for them

gentenaire
Oct 2nd, 2002, 03:54 PM
Poe is right. I once was truly brokenhearted when the guy I wanted so badly started dating another girl. It was happening before my eyes and I'd never seen it coming until it was too late. At the time I really thought it was the end of the world. But I got over it in time and like Poe says, I realized later on that he wasn't really my type of guy anyway, that we probably wouldn't have made a good couple.

You WILL get over it, just give it time. [hugs]

Dahveed
Oct 2nd, 2002, 04:08 PM
Yep time will cure everything :) And you'll find somebody else..

Maajken
Oct 2nd, 2002, 05:11 PM
Sometimes time doesnt cure everything, but it does make things easier :)

Zamboni
Oct 2nd, 2002, 05:35 PM
But time takes so long! :sad:

I've only got one tip: Making yourself believe you like someone else won't help. It will come back to you and hit you even harder.

RYNJ
Oct 2nd, 2002, 06:05 PM
OH GOSH, if I had a bf and he dated a girl, *gasp*

Jay
Oct 2nd, 2002, 06:12 PM
I suggest the 'dead body in the trunk of a car pushed into a lake' method.

works for me :p

Keith
Oct 2nd, 2002, 06:37 PM
I burn down our favorite restaurant that we always went to....that works.

per4ever
Oct 2nd, 2002, 06:49 PM
*hugs*

Double Fault
Oct 2nd, 2002, 08:54 PM
You have to move on and *try* to forget about them. I know it's easier said than done, but it is the only way. It just wasn't meant to be. Don't beat yourself up. Just takes time.

Listen to me! I should have taken my own advice a long time ago. Such is life.

Luna_Angel_84
Oct 2nd, 2002, 10:41 PM
Jen, one question, is this about Lizzy?

Nan Cu
Oct 3rd, 2002, 01:37 AM
To expand on Jen's question...

What if you are persued by someone you don't like, but rejected by the person you do like. Should you then give in the person who isn't your type? Or wait?

I'm in a similar situation. I'll give a try at seducing the best friend.

MartianJoeyWinson
Oct 3rd, 2002, 01:48 AM
Ah that old chestnut...

You could go totally mental and have a virtual nervous breakdown and almost turn to drugs, like I did first time round... or wait for him/her to move miles away suddenly which you can do nothing about, which is a much better thing... and that worked for me!

Then retire from love, which is what I have done! It really works...

Jen
Oct 3rd, 2002, 07:58 AM
Originally posted by Luna_Angel_84
Jen, one question, is this about Lizzy?

yeah

Luna_Angel_84
Oct 3rd, 2002, 10:33 PM
If you need to talk, just mail me or something okay? :sad:

Poe
Oct 3rd, 2002, 11:06 PM
i seem to be getting much more talented at this :D

Luna_Angel_84
Oct 3rd, 2002, 11:21 PM
Any help would be much appreciated. :p

Steam
Oct 3rd, 2002, 11:45 PM
Definitely the toughest thing that I have ever tried to do. I'm still trying to as we speak. But you just have to tell yourself that it will never happen and move on. Eventually, you will find someone else to like.

Monica@53
Oct 4th, 2002, 03:45 AM
i tend to take the philosophical approach... "ahhh it just wasn't written in the stars".... and i agree with the others that say sometimes it works out for the better, of course you just can't see it at that moment..... not that i want to sound like a masochist but i feel that every bit of emotional pain i experience really does make me feel like a stronger and wiser person and perhaps it's perspective that i wouldn't be able to get if everything went in the merry way i wanted it to go.... and i really agree with that suggestion of looking at your good qualities and what makes you such a great catch and just saying it's that person's own stupidity and it's really their loss cos it really is.