PDA

View Full Version : WHooo, How ya doooiiiing? Tyson Beckford and his baseball love?

Cam'ron Giles
Oct 2nd, 2002, 01:59 PM
Did you hear Wendy Williams story about Tyson's new tatoo with Derrick Jeter's number and initials? HOW YOU DOOOINNG....HEHE....:kiss: :hearts:

NOW HE IS RUSHING ALL OVER NEW YORK TRYING TO GET IT REMOVED NOW THAT THE "CAT IS OUT THE BAG"...:o

LISTEN TO WENDY WILLIAMS (THE BEST DJ IN NEW YORK) ON THE INTERNET AT WWW.WBLSI.COM FROM 2:00 - 6:00PM EST...:bounce:

i-girl
Oct 2nd, 2002, 02:11 PM
this is one of these posts only americans can understand:) . I have no idea what you're talking about FT. still, nice to see you, it's such a rare treat to catch you on this side of the board:D .

Cam'ron Giles
Oct 2nd, 2002, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by i-girl
this is one of these posts only americans can understand:) . I have no idea what you're talking about FT. still, nice to see you, it's such a rare treat to catch you on this side of the board:D .

:kiss:

"HOW YA DOING"...IS A CODE WAY FOR THE DJ (WENDY WILLIAMS) TO TELL THE LISTNERS THAT A CELEBRITY IS GAY...THE SUPER MODEL(RALPH LAUREN) IS SAID TO BE THISCLOSE TO THE NEW YORK YANKEE SHORT STOP (DERRICK JETER) AND NOW HAS A TATOO ON HIS ARM WITH THE YANKEES LOGO AND DJ'S NUMBER AND INITIALS ON IT. REMEMBER, DJ AT ONE TIME DATED MARIAH CAREY...:wavey:

Raisin
Oct 2nd, 2002, 02:31 PM
Wendy stirring shit as usual. If I was a celebrity, i'll never let my path cross wendy's. J/K.

Anyway, good for them. Too bad they both are:drool: ...

Hurley
Oct 2nd, 2002, 04:43 PM
Tyson :drool: :drool: :drool:

He should really be dating me instead ;)

lizchris
Oct 2nd, 2002, 05:03 PM
So are you saying that Derek Jeter is a fudgepacker?

Cam'ron Giles
Oct 2nd, 2002, 05:30 PM
Sure am...

Justin
Oct 2nd, 2002, 05:41 PM
Hearing Wendy tell that story was hysterical. She saw Tyson at some car wash and he saw her and tried to make a quick getaway. Tyson had a Yankee tattoo forever and recently added a DJ and a #2 and, when asked about it, played dumb and said that it was for some dead friend or relative or something. Now, he is hightailing it to the surgeon to get the thing removed.

When Tyson was on the show a few months go, he said that he was leaving the studio to chill with DJ.

Hurley, if you can sabotage those two, Tyson is all yours if I get DJ.

lizchris
Oct 2nd, 2002, 06:23 PM
That's a shame. He is so good looking and a supposed ladies' man. Now I guess he is a man's man.

Hurley
Oct 2nd, 2002, 06:29 PM
Justin, that is a deal. We can work on this. :D

Cam'ron Giles
Oct 2nd, 2002, 06:54 PM
P. Diddy...How ya doing...
Stevie J...How ya doing
Jah Rule...How ya doing
Usher...How ya doooooooooooiiiiinnnnnngggggg
Nas...How ya doing
Jay Z...How ya doing

Hehe...pinkies up....:o

Justin
Oct 2nd, 2002, 08:08 PM

Aint that one great. Mmm. Does anyone actually believe that he and Chili and together?

Pinkies up, lol... remember that?

I do have to disagree on Ja, though.

Cam'ron Giles
Oct 2nd, 2002, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by Justin

Aint that one great. Mmm. Does anyone actually believe that he and Chili and together?

Pinkies up, lol... remember that?

I do have to disagree on Ja, though.

Justin, if you listened to Wendy's show two weeks ago when she played an interview with DMX talking about Ja you would know that "pinkies up"...:p ;) . That is if DMX is to be believed...:o

Umm..."Sexed in the back of a truck while high on xtacy"...:eek:

VSFan1 aka Joshua L.
Oct 2nd, 2002, 11:15 PM
I wonder if Jeter is the same one that was dating the editor of Out Magazine. The closeted well-known baseball player recently wrote a terrific essay in the magazine......you all should check it out in the current issue!

Hurley
Oct 2nd, 2002, 11:17 PM
I thought the closeted guy was a pitcher, and "not a superstar" or something to that effect. DJ is a marquee name.

Cam'ron Giles
Oct 2nd, 2002, 11:39 PM
I AM PRETTY SURE IT WAS DJ THE EDITOR IS TALKING ABOUT.

ON ANOTHER NOTE, I WAS WALKING IN THE WEST VILLAGE ABOUT TWO YEARS AGO WITH TWO FEMALE FRIENDS OF MINE LATE ONE NIGHT AND RAN INTO A RAP "STAR" WALKING IN THE VICINITY OF CHRISTOPHER STREET BY HIMSELF. MY FEMALE FRIENDS STARTED TO ACT EXITED BUT HE PAID THEM NO MIND AND KEPT ASKING ME TO WALK HIM TO HIS TRUCK. IT WAS NOT HAPPENING...NOT MY TYPE. MY FRIENDS SAID I WAS STUPID. I DONT CARE. JUST NOT MY TYPE...:o

Justin
Oct 2nd, 2002, 11:56 PM
Joshua- What issue was it in? October? I have never read the magazine before but I just may have to get this copy. ;)

Hurley- the original article said that the player was a marquee player. Later, it was revealed that DJ bought the house where this man lived while staying in NYC. That is what started the speculation about DJ. I never heard that it was a pitcher, but, um, well.. :o

Free- you wouldn't be talking about Q-Tip now, would you?

VSFan1 aka Joshua L.
Oct 3rd, 2002, 12:15 AM
I never heard it was a pitcher, but a "household name" player.

Justin, it is in the current issue....I guess October, lol, but it has a sexy guy on the cover modeling a baseball outfit.

Hurley
Oct 3rd, 2002, 12:23 AM
I thought the editor quoted him as saying something to the effect of "Your job is to write a good article, as mine is to pitch a good game."

Cam'ron Giles
Oct 3rd, 2002, 12:46 AM
Originally posted by Justin

Free- you wouldn't be talking about Q-Tip now, would you?

OMG...WHO TOLD....:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

brickhousesupporter
Oct 3rd, 2002, 12:49 AM
Originally posted by Freethinker82

OMG...WHO TOLD....:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

You did a long time ago.:eek: :eek: :eek:

Hurley
Oct 3rd, 2002, 01:04 AM
LOL...

'Cept I remember the encounter having taken place on W4 cos that's where my dorm was...but memories can be fuzzy. As am I.

Cam'ron Giles
Oct 3rd, 2002, 01:16 AM
IT WAS ON WEST FOURTH CLOSER TO SEVENTH (IN THE VICINITY OF CHRISTOPHER STREET). DONT HATE ME BECAUSE I AM DESIRABLE...:o

Hurley
Oct 3rd, 2002, 01:17 AM
Hell, I would never hate anyone desirable. :kiss: Now, those who can't find the Caps Lock key....

Raisin
Oct 3rd, 2002, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by Freethinker82
P. Diddy...How ya doing...
Stevie J...How ya doing
Jah Rule...How ya doing
Nas...How ya doing
Jay Z...How ya doing

Hehe...pinkies up....:o

Hell no, not my Nas:mad:

Crazy Canuck
Oct 3rd, 2002, 09:56 AM
Hurley, if you can sabotage those two, Tyson is all yours if I get DJ.

*ahem* Dibs, on Derek :drool:

Justin
Oct 5th, 2002, 01:55 AM
Originally posted by Rebecca

*ahem* Dibs, on Derek :drool:

Back off lady. :( :angel: :lick:

Wow, DJ is, by far, the MVP of the Division Series (if they had one). As I write, 6/8 with 2 HRs and 2 BB. An 80% OBP. Amazing. Nobody even comes close. Bernie is a distant second, IMO. Giambi 3d

Go Yanks. :)

And Go Moose, my fave Yankee hetero ;) !

Crazy Canuck
Oct 5th, 2002, 05:23 AM
Booooooo Yanks! :p

But GOOOO Jeter :lick:

yes, I know that makes no sense...but just let me have my fun!